Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camile, scared and alone

Go down

Camile, scared and alone Empty Camile, scared and alone

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Camile ~ I shivered, my small body freezing in the cold night. My mother had been chased away by hunters and I was all alone. I had only just opened my eyes and still needed milk. I squeaked for my mother but she did not reply. I had never saw my mother nor my father and with out someones help I would die. I cried a bit louder hoping someone would hear.

Camile, scared and alone South-10

Back to top Go down

Camile, scared and alone Empty Re: Camile, scared and alone

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Snow just had an baby tigeress. She was beautful and just opened her eyes. Snow still didn't what to name the girl.

Suddenly, Snow heard an cry. "What is that mama?" Asked her kit. Snow thought the name for an moment then came up with one.... "Come on, Crystal, let's find out," Snow replied and bounded off. "Mama wait for me." Crystal ran to catch up. When they arrived Snow ignored the yip. Crystal looked over and saw an kit about her age. "Look mama,...." she yipped.... Snow looked back surprised. "Oh!" Snow ran over. "He's freezing to death let's get him back." Snow grabbed the kit in her mouth. "And cute," Crystal said slyly. Snow looked at her. "Don't push you luck."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Camile ~ I heard a rustle in the bushes and saw another cub, she looked about my age. I saw what must have been her mother come through the bushes soon after, she picked me up and I gave a small defiant meow, like most kittens did when picked up. I gave a small laugh as the cub was told off by her mother. I wiggled slightly, but stopped after a short while, her breath was slightly warming my small body. I was a siberian tiger and would grow big quickly, my coat had not fully grew though, so I got cold quickly. I thought about my mothers smell and whimpered slightly. I hoped she had got away from the hunters...I quietly said " Where are we going..? "

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Crystal jumped around excitedly and wagged her small tail looked up at him. "My mama's taking you home," she yipped looking back down and bounding down into an huge den. Snow caught up and sat the pup down to have an look.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:53 pm

I smiled as I looked down at the other cub, listened carefully to her words. I saw the huge den ahead of us and flicked my tail from side to side. As the mother Tiger let me gently onto the floor. I looked up at her and gave a small smile, she was soooo much taller than me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Crystal giggled and when her mother let him down she gave his ear an quick lick. "Ma said she's gonna teach us how to hunt." She smiled quickly glancing away and back. Snow nodded.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Camile ~ I pounced on the cub, licking playfully at her muzzle and then jumped back.. " Hunting, what that ? " I asked tilting my head to the side

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 am

Crystal shook her head. "I don't know." she laughed. Snow looked at Crystal. "You'll find out."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Camile ~ I stood up and waited at the mouth of the cave, waiting for my adopted mother and sister. I yawned and stretched.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Snow slowly went over to the entrance of the cave and waited. Crystal came, and Snow started walking to the hunting grounds.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Camile ~ I followed them, looking in every direction. I couldn't see anything and was confused how Snow could see the prey in these thick bushes. I would once in a while stumble, because I was not looking where I was going..I nipped Crystal's tail

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:13 pm

(This is Snow)
Camile, scared and alone C53105a3afdff4d93a66c1933428a28a-d34qfgd

(That's Crystal)
Camile, scared and alone 8dcca9f9674e5e8fc8015d12c43b78ad
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down