Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agro Flames In Auction(graphic moments)

2 posters

Go down

Agro Flames In Auction(graphic moments) Empty Agro Flames In Auction(graphic moments)

Post by pinto Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Agro Flames -

I felt the whip being brought down upon my nose and I let out a shrill whinny, standing on my back legs and hooves lashing towards the men trying to keep me under control. It was my turn to try to be sold, and although I would love nothing more then to leave these cruel men, I didn't want to go towards the bright lights and loud noises. Though, as a whip smacked my haunches, I leapt into the air, straight into the area they wanted me to go. Into the ring where other humans would place what they called money to buy me. I screamed and kicked out at the humans, grabbing at my mane and lead, trying to restrain me. I wasn't having it. Snapping out and lashing at them, they scurried away and I bolted around the ring. My hooves struck out at any who came too close. I heard waht the humans called the Auctioneer speak through the mic. A 2 and 1/2 year old quarter horse colt. Broken just mere days ago after being caught one year ago from the wild! This fiesty colt is a great runner and fantastic endurance. Though he is being trained in barrel racing, this colt would be great for endurance racing! The name of this 2 and a half year old chestnut quarter horse colt is Agro Flames!" and, as if by response, I screamed in rage as humans tried to grab me. Though my eyes shone with wry amusement and courage. I know I am brave enough to take on any challenge and if I was sold to a good so called 'owner' I would listen to them and learn as quickly as I possibly could. But, if I was sold to a cruel owner, I wouldn't be sticking around for the whip to come out. I'd be running as fast as I could back to freedom once nad for all. Then disappear from all humans' lives.

Suddenly, a whip smashed against my nose and I screamed again, in rage and fear alike. My hooves struck out behind me, followed by a rear, hooves lashing out. I could feel the blood slowly rolling down my nose and muzzle and obviously, the man did too. Because he stared as if he couldn't beleive he did that and then abcked away. My ears flicked back as my hooves thudded heavily on the ground and I advanced on the man, ignoring the pain. My teeth bared and eyes blazing. I snapped at him, though he managed to dodge somehow. Whips and ahnds flew towards me, though I let out a shrill, warning whinny and they all stopped, whips and hands raised. They lowered them and merely cornered me. I snapped at them as they got to close. Though, now I had nowhere to go. Nowhere to run, only protect myselves by biting hands and snapping or throwing away whips.
pinto
pinto
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Agro Flames In Auction(graphic moments) Empty Re: Agro Flames In Auction(graphic moments)

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

-Agne-

I see a sign on the road of this magical town. "HORSE AUCTIONS! Jan. 13th all day!" I could use a horse, I was going to check out the mysterious barn a mile up that hill.... I turn on the dirt path, and the bumpy rocks annoy me. I get to the place, people staring at me. I grabbed that omanit that doctor gave me, rubbing it on and feeling the nice, cold affect. Firs i needed to buy a saddle, and bridle, a nice blanket and a good bit. I got the money the doctor gave to me, put it in my side jeans and went out. It was a warm sonny day, hearing whips and horse whinnies, i felt sick. "Such cruel owners." I always loved animals, abusers made me want to burn the people with Mira. I smiled, the thought of getting what they deserved. I stopped at the tack shop and found a nice saddle, i looked at the price tag. The owner saw the lump in my jeans, and rushed to me hoping to get a good buck. "Now this saddle is good for endurance, it has good designs. The price is 2500, but as a whole set it is 3500. It may seem like a lot but it is a good quality and the bit is cooper, making horses take the bit better." I was a thought less spender, but, this time i was concerned he was trying to trick me. "Can i see the Saddle pad?" He walked to the side of the store and he showed me it. "It is good for keeping horses warm in the winter, also keeping them a little dryer then most western saddle pads. I looked at the colors, and saw one with a very light purple base color. "Can I get that one?" He looked and smiled "Sure." He said nervously. He showed me the bridle, light tan, smooth of course and the copper bit. It was cold, But I'll warm it up. He helped me carry it to the cart. I had to use my feminine skills like i have never used before. "Do you want a saddlebag too? It cost 70$ but it had 12 pockets and-" "Yes please." I giggle, making him smile, he was smiling the whole way to the cashier. "total is 3585, debit or credit?" "What about 3550?" "I'm sorry bu-" I put my nose on his face, and whisper close to his mouth he could kiss me real quick. "Are you sure? 3500 Isn't what i got in store for you." He grinned. "Kiss me then 3500." I tried not to change my face, so i kissed him. I get the stack of money out of my pocket and his eyes widen. I put out the price and left like i was a modal,"See you later" I saw in a silky voice. I carried it to my truck and went to the horses, but i bought my cards first. "Thank you." I say and sit on the bench. There was a roan appaloosa in the pin but I lost it when i didn't get an higher card. I sat back just in time for the colt. I see him like every other foal, but his owners made me sick. I grab my cards, trying to ignore the whips that sounded like there were killing it. I went for the 1000 dollar card, but i waited to see 'Argo Flamse' did
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Agro Flames In Auction(graphic moments) Empty Re: Agro Flames In Auction(graphic moments)

Post by pinto Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Agro Flames-

I heard the place grow silent for a fleeting moment and I looked up to see why. Though I didn't mind all that much, the silence was a blessing to my ears. Looking around my gaze landed upon a girl. Se merely sat there, watching me, though her hand outstretched towrds something. I snorted and then a whip was brought down acros my haunches, the sound echoing dangerously amongst the silence. The noise raised again and I barged through the humans, ignoring as they growled at me or fell to the ground. A rope was brought around my neck, tightening to stop the air from passing through to my lungs. I stopped dead in my tracks, backing up so the lasso loosened upon my throat. Though as the person holding it grabbed hold of my ear adn yanked my head down, I snapped at him. Latching onto his arm he yelped in surprise and pulled away instantly. I let him leave though more came upon me to restrain me, another lasso being put across my muzzle and nose and stopping me from snapping at people. Though it didn;t stop me from kicking out at people. Though somehow, a few people managed to tie a rope around one of my forelegs and then to both of my back legs, preventing me from kicking them.

(sorry tis short)
pinto
pinto
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 pm

(it's fine, i have long starting post.)
-Agne-
I look at the horse, getting sick to my stomach. I grab the 500 bid hopefully i was going to get the horse. All i wanted to do with it was give it some TLC it needed. The people didn't stop so i went up to the owner and said. "Can you deliver to my ranch?" "Yeah." Then i look down below him and see chaps. "Do you have cattle?" I had to refrain from laughing at him. "Ox or mules?" I ask him "I let you have 10 cows, 3 Oxes, also 1 mule for 2000." Before I answered i asked him the amount. "How much for the horse?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pinto Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Agro Flames-

I snorted and tried to lash out at the men, but I did was hurt my muzzle and lose balance s the ropes jerked my legs from under me. Instead, I barged into them. Shoving them with my head or body or stnading on their feet. The only gait i could go into was walk, so I briskly walked off, barging into people and shovign pass them. Suddenly a human had gotten some type of hook and latched it onto the rope tieing me up from kicking anybody. With a jerk, making my hooves go from under me, I crashed to the ground with a shrill, pained whinny.
pinto
pinto
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 pm

I see the horse, afraid it might get more hurt if i wait around for this abusive owner. "3500 for everything." "Deal." I say and I get my riding equipment and put it on the horse. I pull her out of the pain, trying to get her to balence. I hook the 8 horse trailer. That was nothing, my truck could pull 45000 pounds. I strapped her on tight and i put fresh hay with lots of water in there. I load the other animals to my ranch, hopefully she wouldn't discover what happens to the cattle. Once everything is strapped i put my "HAUL HEAVY". I move a little bit slower then the speed limit. It was a couple of hours before I could be on my street. It was alos bumpy. I stooped at a gas station to fill up on gas and pay inside. I got a big bag of Doritos and went back on the road. I couldn't check on the horse but i hope it would be okay.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pinto Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Agro is a colt not a filly o.O

Agro Flames-

I felt the ropes being let off of my legs and muzzle and I leapt to my hooves. Though as the girl stood before me, smaller then my tall, lanky yet strong frame. I looked down at her, eyes blazing with suriousity and question. Why was she just standng there? Then she reached over and grabbed hold of my halter and led me away. I fought against her hold, though I followed her without question. Right now, she seemed nice enough. As I was loaded into the trailer I squealed in fright as the car made a jerky start, making me stumble. I flicked my tail, legs spread apart for better balance on the moving vehicle. Hours passed by and I grew restless. As we came to a stop, the smell of fuel hit my nostrils and they flared in dislike. I struck out at the trailer walls, wanting to get out. See the sky I hadn't been allowed to see for nearly 3 days. Get a breath of fresh air and just run, I was never allowed to do.
pinto
pinto
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 pm

(Sorry. Go to the dragon tamer lives wild. Thats were the house is.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down