Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A single teardrop that drowned the whole world...

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A single teardrop that drowned the whole world... Empty A single teardrop that drowned the whole world...

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:43 pm

The Devil's Teardrop~

I hang to the shadows, watching all the animals flee at my pressence, at least they knew their place. I snorted and toss my head, then rear screaming into the air with the strongest lungs. I snort loudly and come down, the Earth seemed to tremble as I touch down and all but the raven's fled "Hello my love's" I said to the ravens, my voice luring, seductive, sexy. The raven flys down and rubs against my neck, shaking its midnight black feathers and seemed to purr in my pressence. I chuckle darkly and shake "Alright little babe" I said and watch the rest of them "Well, well, well, looks like there's an imposter." I say and pin my ears, spotting a raven with a little white spot. It trembled and seemed to cry blood and freaked, flying up into the air only to be attacked by my precious birds. I smirked "Retreave her!" I said, my voice sturn and still sexy. "Now" I said and pin my ears. The ravens return with the bird which was now a magpie "Ahh, my uncle, what does he want from me now eh?" I said and stomp my hoof, crushing the bird's bones and the warm blood surrounded my red hooves. The warmth and the feeling made me tremble and lift my head to the sky, closing my eyes and smirking. "What fun it is to kill such idiodic minions" I said and laugh histerically, the sound sent shivers down every living thing, all but my ravens, precious little things that laughed with me, souring into the sky and dancing among the night, cawing and clickling and singing their little hearts out. I grinned slyly and laugh louder, the sound reaching out for miles and alerting my father of my accomplishment. I could just feel his pride-filled grinned looking down on me and my perfect little feminine body.

A single teardrop that drowned the whole world... Red_Horse_II_by_LadyScourgE
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A single teardrop that drowned the whole world... Empty Re: A single teardrop that drowned the whole world...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Nights head jerked up angrily. The laugh was distroying his peace. It was feminine, and seductive, haveing no affect on him. He snorted before rearing. His body shone in the bright sun. The light from the round yellow ball glinted his eyes red. He troted side ways alittle before running toward the laugh. He was already upset because a mare had tried fighting with him. He had killed her the second she reared. He saw a firey red coat from the trees he walked thourgh.

Back to top Go down

A single teardrop that drowned the whole world... Empty Re: A single teardrop that drowned the whole world...

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:00 pm

I hear his footsteps, slow and cautious, trying to go unoticed, an enemy. I grinned and pin my ears "I wouldn't do that hun" I say, not turning around knowing he couldn't touch me. My fellow ravens spread their wings and flapped them, cooing and cawing in a mocking laughter. The moonlight glinted off their black feathers and bounced the light right back at the moon, like a sheild keeping their souls from turning good. I toss my head, my lushes mane bouncing from my neck and licking the air like a wild campfire gone terribly wrong. I lift my hoof from the magpie I cock my head "Whats wrong fella? Cat gotcha tongue?" I asked, at the end of my statement my words turned harsh and menacing, like before when I commanded the birds to bring it back. I reach down and clasp the the bird in my teeth, throwing it up into the sky a large flash and the bird was gone, a part in the clouds mark it's travel way and I smirk "as predicted." I said with arrogance and then remember the stallion behind me. "Why are you here?" I asked him, my voice harsh but soft at the same time. It seemed to flow from my mouth like a snake stalking it's prey through the grass in a meadow.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:45 pm

~Erik~
I flew around, searching for my enemy. I landed and noticed she was here. I was God's servant, sent back down to protect Earth from her. I galloped towards her, without fear and reared. "Why are you still here?" I asked her, standing between the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm

I see God's servant a playful grin appears across my face and I perk my ears up at his voice. I chuckle "Why leave when you are comfortable?" I asked him and toss my head, the moonlight flashing light foreward in an almost endless ray. I watch him, taking in his frame, strength, flexibility, et cetera. I nod as I finish my examination and pin my ears, he obviously was very loyal to God and wasn't going to give in. "What do you want with me?" I ask him, my voice still flirty, but not as much now it was serious, almost and intimidating.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 am

~Erik~
I shook my head. "I need you to go away." I said, almost being fooled by her flirty ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 am

I smirked when he shook his head, a kind of clearing of the mind. "Well why do I have to go?" I asked like a child who didn't understand, my voice filled with trick sorrow and my eyes reflecting it. I watch as he responds, still looking for a weakness.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:42 am

Night watched them his peace was getting broken repeatedly. He was just a devil horse wanting some peace belive it or not. He snorted loudly trying to get them to shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:23 am

I hear the stallion behind me snort loudly at us. My eyes flash with anger and I rear up, turning on my back feet I strike out, hitting him across his cheek bone, it hurt bad but wouldn't cause serious damage "Do not disrespect me!" I screamed at him, my tail high with anger and my ears pinned tight against my skull. I stand with my legs extended to their farthest and my muscles flexed. I stare at him with bright yellow eyes that glowed with emptiness and hate. I toss my head and lunge at him, just threateningly and turn back to Erik, my ears still flat and my nostrils dialated "I don't care what you or preppy boy up there wants" I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 am

The devil horse barely felt anything. he just snorted angrily again before letting bats close his ears. He sighedhappily at silence. He just watched the red horses mouth move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 pm

I rolled my eyes with attitude. I turn around and snort at the bats, they flew off frantically "Leave" I said to the stallion.
[srry brain fart lol lots going on right now...]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Night smirked. "Fine ill leave ever need me just call." i laughed, leaveing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:21 pm

"Trust me, I will never need you" I snort at his arrogance and turn back to Erik "Im not leaving" I said to him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:41 pm

~Erik~
"Why not?" I asked with a snort. I stomped my foot, almost smacking hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:39 pm

I pin my ears at him, realizing his mocking and barely keeping myself back, I would get in trouble odds are for attacking without reason. "I do not wish to" I grin, my voice once again sexy and seductive. I paw at the ground at him, sending dirt into his perfectly clean coat and mane. I chuckle without respect and stop, waiting for his reply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:31 pm

~Erik~
I glared at her. I shook my body and god most of the brown dirt of my coat. I frowned. I almost get fooled again by her seductive voice. I avoid eye contact with her. "Well you have to." I said and pinned my ears so they were flat against my skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 pm

"And why is that? God is not emanant here" I said, staring into his eyes on purpose, my voice now cocky and sent shivers down the weak's spine. I look up and see Jolly Fool, my favorite raven in the tree. I grin and toss my forelock, signaling for him to join me. He did so, landing on my shoulder I reach back and he rubs his body against my cheek lovingly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 pm

~Erik~
I looked away. "God is more powerfu than your 'precious' leader." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 pm

I snarl, it seemed to erupt from my throat, it was much stronger than that of a lion or a leopard. I pin my ears flat against my skull, my voice was low and menacing "My father is getting stronger, and as he is, I am protecting him, God will never defeat us" I hissed the words, my eyes seemed to dull as my temper worsened and I feel my raven fly to a nearby branch, he knew I didn't think when my father was mentioned poorly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 pm

~Erik~
I reared up, landing, almost making a thunder noise. I snorted loudly. "Too bad you're lying." I said and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

My nostrils dialated and I rear up, striking him in chest, obviously not very hard. I shake my head with pure anger and glare at him "We will once again take our thrown" I said, a sly grin playing on my face.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 pm

~Erik~
I shook my head. "You have never had a spot at the thrown and never will!" I yelled at the near top of my lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:53 pm

I snarl again "Yes we will" I said slowly, then flick my tail and calm my voice "You mean you don't want me as your princess?" I asked, my voice sexy and enducing again, I stood in a feminine posture, leaning to the left with my head high and proud.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 pm

~Erik~
"Why would I?" I said nastily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:04 pm

"Because you all are pushovers and that's why humans are such disgusting pigs" I said nastily right back. I toss my head and stomp my hoof.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next