Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely girl wants to have some fun. (CURSEING AND ADULT TOPIC)

2 posters

Go down

Lonely girl wants to have some fun. (CURSEING AND ADULT TOPIC) Empty Lonely girl wants to have some fun. (CURSEING AND ADULT TOPIC)

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:34 pm

/Jane\
I flew and landed on a tree stomp, In a middle of a lonely field. I changed into a falcon, and wrote "Jane+? forever.Then shaped back. I sighed, then I feel my stomach rumble. I think to myself, Ok lets see... I could buy food at a humanly store, hunt birds and bugs like a falcon, or hunt squirle and eat birds. Yep, denefly cheeta!*I shape into a chetta and lock on a squirrl in the middle of the field, knowing I couldn't get very close to it without it running away. I stalk it just a little bit but it runs away."Damn! I'm so hungry but I'm tired so I'll just have to spend my $20 bucks on some gormant steak. I swich into a human and try to hide my wings a much as possiable. I go into the organic store, and buy some fish and steak. I go into the empty plain and goble up the food, you could say I was a girl or a dirty animal. I consider both. I don't have a house, i bath at the lake, I make a big hole out of wheat. I didn't fucken care if people found my home."I need a boyfriend, someone like me. Someone that loves me and gives me a challenge."*my wings fanaily break out, exposing them. I didn't give a damn. I don't give a damn about anything unless it's intresting or I like it, like a boyfriend. then I stood on the tree stump and see a shadow with wings, I hold my ground and realise it was a boy shaper, then i just stood them untill i could see the body.

(about 4 sentences. she dosen't have a pic, please start from the sentence if its a girl you don't have too)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lonely girl wants to have some fun. (CURSEING AND ADULT TOPIC) Empty Re: Lonely girl wants to have some fun. (CURSEING AND ADULT TOPIC)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Braxton~
I had been watching her for hours, watching her way of movement; how she appeared to be gliding when he ran or walked quickly. Her wings were perfect and once she shifted I knew she had to be mine. I wasn't looking to settle down or start up a healthy family, but to have sex and spread my genes where ever I could. She had spotted me by the way she stared in my direction and her ridgid stance. With a low chuckle exsposing my perfect teeth with four sharp points, I exit the shadows and reveal my handsome self to her. My wings of onyx glowed brightly in the setting sun and glittened off my perfctly sculpted tan bare chest. I wore only a pare of black slacks and allowed my thick black hair to fall into my face and hide my topaz eyes that seemed to stare deep into her. I walked towards her extending my wings as a greeting to the female and bow respectfully. "Hello young Jane..." I coo, my voice smooth, rich, and deep like dark chocolate. With my every movment, my thick muscles moved beneath my skin. Jane was a delisious price of this world that I knew I had to fuck before my time was up...yet it never would be...
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lonely girl wants to have some fun. (CURSEING AND ADULT TOPIC) Empty Re: Lonely girl wants to have some fun. (CURSEING AND ADULT TOPIC)

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 pm

/Jane\
*I see his hair and eyes, and smile. I gigle and come up to him and smile.*"Why, hello to you too. You don't have to be like that, I know you want to have sex with me. Special powers are in my familys genes, I have mind-reading powers. But, Your so easy to tell. But for the first time I can't read your mind, but that is ok. You seem intresting enough."*I go back to the tree stump, and sigh. As the sun comes up my stomach growls.*"Well, you can stand here doing nothing or we could do something together."*I say as I kiss him on the cheek and fly up and wink at him, waiting for him to come.*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Braxton~
As she fluttered to me announced her special mind reading powers, I smirk. "You are a smart one Jane, but sex doesn't seem to be on my mind..." I say smoothly and lie. She strayed closer and her scent wafted up to my nose and I breathed it in gingerly. It was like a toxic posion to me..a drug that I need to inject, inhale, and swallow to live. She kissed my cheek and it was like a sweet peck that lingered on my skin like burning embers after a dead fire. My own stomach growled and I glanced up at her while I said, "Why don't we hunt on the ground today... ?" I crouch low and morph into sleek black jaguar with liquid topaz eyes and thick black wings. I pace while I wait for her, my eyes drinking it her lurring figure and making my cock slowly become erect. Closing my eyes, I breath deeply and urge my sexual hormones to settle, the prize would soon come...
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am

/Jane\
[justify]*I slowly fall to the ground and morph into a cheeta. I see a squirrl but think to myself before In speak"No not those danm squirrls lets see what he whats to hunt..."*I sit down and clean my paws ready to kill something. I say to him.*"what do YOU what to hunt? Oh I almost forgot, what's your name? You seem to rushing about something. I guess your hiding something, eh?"*I say as i gigle at him and continue licking my paws to eat, almost eating them out of hunger.*"Just hurry up"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Braxton~
I chuckle darkly and start pacing around her, "Your body.." I then laugh and lick her cheek. "Lets go.." I say as I leap forward and race towards the woods at lightning speed, my wings tucked in to gain gait. I kept my ears behind me to listen for Jane who was close behind me. I come across a hurt elk and slide to a deadly halt behind a bush. I turn to Jane and wink one of my topaz eyes before baring my teeth and leaping out at it. I leap onto it's back and sink my teeth into it's neck and tear at it until it falls down dead. I step onto it and sit down, smirking a fang smile at the sexy Jane. "Bon apetit" (sp) I promise.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 pm

/Jane\
~I look at him, and smile. I was getting very suspicous(sp) about him. But not caring about anything other then me I smiled, and I wouldn't ruined the fun for me by looking into it like last time. "Good. I'm getting very hungry..." I say in a sexy voice, and act like i was stalking him in my human form. Then I stoped and with my strentgh(sp) I riped a piece of meat from its neck and glup it down, leaving blood on my lips. Then I lick you on your cheek and start tasting it like i was about to eat you. Then I touch your nose and I say to you, "Eat, before you eat me." Then I smile and lift my finger with my claws and rip some more meat~
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Braxton~
I watch her eat and lick my lips as i drink in more of her body. Once she was finished and licks my cheek seding a shiver down my spine, i roll my topax eyes and slink over to the beast. my jet black coat shines in the sun as i remove my lips from the fangs and go to sink them in to the beast but unexpectedly whip to the side and pounce on Jane. Morphing into my human form and pinning her down, I move my mouth to her ear and whisper, "Im not hungry for the elk..." i run a fang down the length of her neck and kissing the spot where i ended, i lift my eyes to meet hers and smirk, black hair falling into my eyes.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Surprised by the sudden movement, I smile. "What do you want to do now?" I say in a sweet voice. I go up and kiss him on the cheek and go for the lips, then I roll out of his grasp, then roll down the hill. I sit down and laugh, My head replays every moment and his sweet topaz eyes and i sigh. "Might as well throw the elk away then." I say and get up and grab the elk and grab it's ankle, then I throw it across the ground till the lake. It makes a big splash as the elk sinks to the bottom, the air in it's body exited by it's mouth. Like a predator I pounce on him in my human form, And slowly kiss him on his cheek. "What do we do next?"I say in a sexy voice as lick his throat, like i was about to kill him by a death bite. I lay next to him on my side, getting ready for his action. I comp though my air with my fingers, getting the leaves out when i rolled down the hill. I morph into a cheetah and sprint towards the lake, and I morph back into a human and i pant heavily. "50 MPH in 60 yards. Not bad." I take my clothes back and bath in the clean water, I morph into a dolphin and explore the the deeper part of the lake. I go up and take a deep breath as I explore the depths. I trained to breath with water animals that breath air, i see the elk at the bottom of the forest and taste it. "Yuck, I guess Dolphins don't like elk." Then I feel my lungs run out of air, and i remember the bubbles that i released. The fresh air bubbles make me starve for air and I swoosh my tail in the water and I zoom up. I've run out of air and was about to pass out when I breached the service and morphed back into a human. I breath the fresh air and fall back first into the water. I service and breath again, gasping for breath. "That was....fun." I walk out and go into my little hut to get new cloths i bought from the store. I do into human stores sometimes.

(sorry, i got confused with my post)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Braxton~
Completely and utter lost by all of her sudden actions, i sat back on my hunches and watched her quietly. This was not going as planned. Every time she asked what to do next, she was gone. I growled to myself as i morphed into a solid black raven and took to the sky. I sat in a tree over the lake and watched her swim until she got out and headed for a hut i hadnt noticed before. I smirk and leap from the tree, changing back to human as i strike the ground by her door step. I let myself in and find her about to get dressed. I smirk and grab her wrist firmly, but also gently. "Let me lead.." I say softly as i pull her to me.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 pm

I giggle, settling down. "Okay."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Braxton~
I smile and take her other wrist in my free hand and pull her towards me. I stare hungrily into her eyes. I start moving her towards her bed as my wings unfold with desire behind me. "Jane, your so beautiful.." i say darkly and seductively..
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:38 pm

I endure, feeling excited. As his wings come out I let mine out too. I smile, not trying to hold anything back. "Then what are you waiting for?" I say, rubbig my hand on his hair.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Braxton~
My smile widens as i set her gracefully on the bed and back away, "Strip for me, Darling." i say with command in my voice, but also with deep desire. Just watching her sitting there before me in her under clothes had me aroused and excited but not yet erect. It took a lot to do that.

(Your 12, are you sure you can do this kind of stuff?)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down