Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day At The Beach

2 posters

Go down

A Day At The Beach Empty A Day At The Beach

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Allie yawned laying on a green beach towel in a neon green bikini with her hands behind her head next to her best friend, Havyen, who was laying propped up on her elbows in a light teal swimsuit the same color as her eyes, watched their friends Jack and Matthew surf. Havyen watched as the boys came back to shore and jogged up to them sticking their surf boards in the sand next to them and sat down. Jack looked up at the large green and blue beach umbrella then at the girls "Why are you guys under an umbrella? The weather is nice and sunny and you guys need a tan" Matthew nodded in agreement and poked Havyen in the side "Yea, you guys look like vampires" Allie sat up criss crossing her legs and flipped her curly green hair over her shoulder as Havyen smacked Matthew's hand away and said "Like hell we're going to get skin cancer for a stupid tan" Jack laughed "Yea, yea just hand me a soda" Havyen smirked a wagged her finger at him "Ah, ah, ah. What's the magic word?" Jack rolled his eyes "Get me a soda please" Havyen grinned and rubbed his wild crimson hair like a dog then got a coca cola from the small ice chest between her and Allie and handed it to him "Good boy" Jack flipped his hair out of his eyes and opened up the can taking a drink while Matthew put on his sunglasses and laid down in the sand and asked "What are we going to do after this?" They all shrugged and Allie laid back down then said "Go back home I guess"

Back to top Go down

A Day At The Beach Empty Re: A Day At The Beach

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 pm

i walk down the beach with Adam laughing "oh come on! you were soo drooling over that girl!" i say laughing "i was not!" Adam prostates as i nodded laughing hard Adam gets this evily grin on his face then picked Tally up trowing her over his shoulder. Tally squealed "put me down!" Adam just laughed and walked to the water, he wades in and then trows Tally into the water with a smirk. coming up Tally gasps for air then glared at Adam "oh your going to get it!" i yelled then tacked him, both of then wall into the water then start a wrestling match. Squeals and laughter echoed across the beach
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:31 pm

(What do they look like?)

Matthew and Allie sit up up and they all look around when they hear a girl yell "Put me down!" wondering who said it. Jack points to a boy and a girl spalshing around in the water squealing and laughing "Must have been the chick over there" Matthew and Jack look at each other grinning with a miscevious look in their eyes then at Allie and Havyen who looked at each other worried then turned and tryed to run but were grabbed by the boys and slung over their shoulders. Jack and Matthew walked toward the water with the girls over their shoulders screaming and kicking then waded in until they were up to their knees and threw the girls into the ocean. The girls resurfaced both of them coughing and gasping for air then glared daggers at the boys and tackled them.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

lexii walks on the beach in a hot pink bikini wiht shorts on and sunglasses her dog cooper ( http://www.dogbreedsbysize.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/australian-shepherd-1.jpg ), cooper starts barking " oh do you want to play boy" i laugh and throw his frizbee and watch him go fet it, my longish aubuurn hair blowing in the breeze and my blue green eyes shinning as i pull my sunglasses up on my head
this is her http://files.myopera.com/KingDom06/albums/649314/cute%20girl.jpg

Last edited by redhead14 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:26 pm

(Um... Matthew is playing in the water with Jack, Allie, and Havyen)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:29 pm

(oh my bad ill change things alittle bit) lol
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm

The four friends finally make their way out of the water laughing after playing for about 10 minutes. Matthew, who was in the front, stops when he sees a beautiful aubuurn haired girl playing with her dog, but starts walking again when Jack pushes him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 pm

(sorry im working on them)
Tally~
i squealed then sit up hearing more laughter smiled seeing a group of people, i scrambled up out of Adams grip, ignoring Adam asking where i was going, i walk to them quickly pulling my wet hair into two braids, i smiled at them my bright green eyes shining "hi im Tally" i say looking at them my hands in the pockets on my soaked ripped jean shorts

Adam~
i laughed then looked at Tally then to where the laughing came from, Tally wiggles out of my grip then i watch her go "tally? where are you going?" i ask then groaned and stand up fallowing her, i leave my shirt off showing my well toned tan chest, i walk up to them "tally? what are you doing?" i ask then looked at the others "hey whats up?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:01 pm

The four teenagers stop and look at the green eyed girl and Jack steps toward her smiling as he pushes his now wet crimson hair out of his shinning emerald green eyes. "Hi, I'm Jack and that's Matthew, Allie, and Havyen. Nice to meet you" He points to each of them and looks over along with the others as a boy around their age walked up and Havyen stepped up beside Jack smiling brightly at the boy, being her usual cheery self and says "Hi, I'm Havyen" Matthew, oddly, kept quiet stilling thinking about auburn haired girl, and Allie, who never speaks unless spoken to, merely pushed a stray of light green hair behind her ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Tally~
i smiled brightly "hi" i say then glanced at Adam then look back at them mostly Jack "so do you guys live around here?" i ask looked at them, i looked at Allie then back to Jack

Adam~
i walk up beside her then smirked looking at them "hey im Adam, and you've met my sister" i say then flashed Havyen a smile

(sorry its so short!)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 pm

(It's fine Smile I don't care.)

Jack smiled at Tally and nodded pointing behind him "Yea, we live in the mansion back there" Havyen smiled back and blushed lightly when Adam smiled at her as Matthew snickered quietly behind her seeing her blush, earning him an elbow in the side and a glare from Allie. Allie looked down embarrassed when Jack said mansion, since most of the time when people found out that they lived in a mansion they thought that the four friends were just rich snobs who thought they were better then everyone else.

(Here's a pic of the house)
A Day At The Beach Hilfiger-mansion-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Tally~
i looked around him and nodded "yea, um wow" i say then looked back at him my hands on my back pockets "so..." i say unsure of what to say to the kid that had everything then elbow Adam in the side hard when he said that

Adam~
i chuckled lightly seeing her blush then looked around then at the house "wow nice place you got there, wanna ask us in?" i ask then get elbowed in the side along with a glare, i rub my side then looked at Havyen with a smile. she was beautiful
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:54 am

Jack and Havyen looked at each other smiling then looked back at Tally and Adam and said "Sure!" Jack took Tally's hand while Havyen took Adam's hand and they starting jogging/running toward their house. Matthew and Allie looked at each other shaking their heads smirking then walked back toward where all their beach stuff was and started picking everything up.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 01, 2010 6:00 pm

lexii i look up from playoing with cooper and see the other teens my age, i watch the guy name matt, as im looking at the boy called matt cooper barks then starts running off toward matt. " cooper get back here!" i take off after him and watch as cooper keeps running toward matt
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Matthew looks up when he hears a dog barking and a girl yelling and sees a male Australian Shepherd running toward him. Allie stands up, giggling when the dog tackles Matthew to the ground licking him.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

i run up as i see cooper tackle matthew " oh my gosh im soo sorry, cooper get off of him" i say as i grab coopers collar
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Matthew sits up laughing and pats Cooper then looks up at the girl grinning and says "It's fine, I love dogs" He stands up brushing the sand of his swim shorts then pushes his fiery red hair out of his eyes as Allie finally stops gigging.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 07, 2010 4:45 pm

"are you sure, usually he listen i just dont know what got into him" i look into matthews eyes as i look up from cooper and start blushing
(just to let you no i changed her pick but everything is hte same)
( heres her pic: http://animewriter.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/anime-beach-volleyball-3.jpg )
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down