Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conquistador's Ghost Brings His Herd

Go down

Conquistador's Ghost Brings His Herd Empty Conquistador's Ghost Brings His Herd

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:26 pm

~Conquistador's Ghost~

I dart trhough teh trees, sticking closely to the shadows. My dark, mahogany bay coat blended in perfectly, adn those who could see me only saw a darting figure that soon disappeared. I leapt over logs and weaved between trees, ears half back as I listened, nostrils flared to catch the scents of the forest surrounding me. Finally, I exited the forest, my herd behind me. A canyon rose before me and I slowed my pace, swivelling my ears. I was careful trhought eh deep desert-like sand to not trip and bow a tendon, and soon I was at the exit of the canyon which opened into a big plain. I sli to a stop, looking around for any sign of danger. There was none. I tried the grass and the clear, sparking stream that ran through the valley. Checked for shadows with fangs and claws in the trees and bushes. Nothing. As soon as I heeded it safe, I whinnied loudly and called my herd to me, then waited.

Back to top Go down

Conquistador's Ghost Brings His Herd Empty Re: Conquistador's Ghost Brings His Herd

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Rebel's Daughter~
I whinnied back my white coat a blur as I appeared at his side I tossed my head up and down about 3 times then quit, my mane falling into my face my nostrils flared

Back to top Go down

Conquistador's Ghost Brings His Herd Empty Re: Conquistador's Ghost Brings His Herd

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Yellow Stone~
I walk into the plain,with my my beautiful shining sienna buckskin coat, i blended in with the sheer cliff plateau. I was looking for conqusitador's ghost, and then i hear him whinnie. I ran to where he was standing and tossed my head around and waitede for the rest of the herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:59 pm

~Conquistador's Ghost~

I watch as my herd comes with me, so far only Rebel's Daughter and Yellow Stone. I see Yellow Stone come over to me and hear her whicker, when Distant Memory cantered in behind them, head held high. I whicker kindly to her and toss my head slightly, prancing over to Rebel and snort a soft greeting to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Rebel~
I smiled at him and nuzzled his neck softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 pm

~Conquistador's Ghost~

I smile at her and nuzzle her softly back, laying my head across her back. I let out a soft sigh as I wait for the other members of the herd, then pull my head from her back and lower it to the ground to graze, watching the other members of the herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:44 am

*i snort and trot away* "im not in your herd anymore! if i cant be your lead mare,then im leving!" *i gallop off the plain and stand on the edge of the cliff*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 am

Rebel~
I shook and then started to graze swishing my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Daughter Of The Wind-

I galloped in, tail flagged, i stopped and reared up, softly greeting the lead mare and stallion.I had heard the one mare complain about not being able to be his lead, i laughed softly, rolling my eyes, then grazed next to the lead mare.

(OOOO can i be the lead mare and lead stallion daughter?? I dont have to be, just a thought)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Rebel~ I smiled softly at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:18 pm

She smiles back and grazes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:24 pm

[sorry, no, cause then I'd be being really unfair to JBBABY cause she kept asking, too...]

Conquistador's Ghost~
I watch Daughter Of The Wind gallop in and whicker a soft greeting. I toss my mane and trot over to the stream, lowering my head to drink from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:32 pm

(she asked to be lead though..not a daughter.. but whatever ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:43 pm

[0.0 Sorry, I thought you asked something esle... and yeah, you can]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm

(Oh, sweet, cool!!)

She slowly makes her way over to her father, the lead and smiles.
"Im bored"
She says out loud, not meaning to, then starts to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Conquistador~

I smile small at her adn tug gently at her mane.
"Well, find something to do," I say, studying her.
"You could go find a mate, fi you would like, and bring him back here," I say, wondering. She was 6 now, and she hadn't had a life otuside of this herd so far. I smile small at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Rebel~
I chuckled and laid down with a grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 am

"Well i would like to, but i doubt anyone would want me"
She looked down at her hooves, sighing gently and glanced at her mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Sliver grazed nearby watching the rest of the herd settle into the new area she raised her head and studied her surrounding
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Conquistador~

I watch the rest of the herd for a few minutes, my gaze lingering slightly on Yellow Stone. THen I return my gaze to my daughter and smile small.
"Of course someone would," I say, nuzzling her softly. "Who wouldn't want a beautiful mare?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down