Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merla's story. ( i wrote it awhile ago)

2 posters

Go down

merla's story. ( i wrote it awhile ago) Empty merla's story. ( i wrote it awhile ago)

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:13 pm

she was born a light foal, and was extremely happy living the life of one. but two years after her birth all of that changed....

it was a hot night. her herd was grazing peacefully in a glade that lay in the heart of their territory. merla was in a nearby grove of trees trying to sleep. but then, a thunderous noise interrupted the silence. it sounded like a million hailstones pounding the earth with tremendous force. and suddenly, crashing into the meadow, came at least a dozen charcoal colored stallions. teeth bared, and foaming at the mouth, the rogue herd of horses tore throught the clearing at breakneck speed, heading for her family. every instinct was screaming at her to run. but she couldnt, her limbs felt like lead. the only reason the stallions didnt see her was because she was so dark colored that, in the shadows , she was invisible. so she watched helplessly as her loved ones were torn apart, their bloodcurdling screams coloring the night red. she wished to look away from the horrific scene that was playing out infront of her, but it was impossible. it took the stallions a long time, but when they galloped off, merla still couldnt move. it wasnt fear for her life that held her still this time, it was the shock of what had just happened. after awhile, she recovered enough to take on the gruesome task of looking for survivors. as she walked among the bodies the whole attack replayed in her head over and over. but when she came to her parents forms, strewn haphazardly about the ground, it was too much. she lost it. screaming in terror, she galloped at full speed into the forest where she lived for some months. eventually, the shock turned to sadness and the sadness into anger and finally, the anger into malice and hatred for those around her. she ran to the dark realms where she learned to fight with great skill. and now she is crossing the land, searching for the herd of black stallions who had killed her family. she is filled with such hate that she picks a fight with anything that crosses her path. she doesnt currently have a herd because she knows that it will be impossible for her to fit in with any other horses until she finds and kills those stallions so she can end her bloodthirsty rampage.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

merla's story. ( i wrote it awhile ago) Empty Re: merla's story. ( i wrote it awhile ago)

Post by Admin Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Cool story! Thumbs up! study Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

merla's story. ( i wrote it awhile ago) Empty Re: merla's story. ( i wrote it awhile ago)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Admin wrote:Cool story! Thumbs up! study Smile
That storie is sooooo awesome!!! study.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 pm

thanks guys! Very Happy
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:25 pm

Merla wrote:thanks guys! Very Happy
No prblem Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down