Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:40 pm

I shrug "You." I show him the sketch pad

Back to top Go down

Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only)

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:44 pm

I bite my lip to to hold in my laugh.But I can`t keep from smirking."Why" I asked her trying to sound serious.I slip my hands into my pants pockets.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 pm

i shug "I don't know, It just popped into my head."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Oh,Wanna go out for a fly?"I asked her biting my lip.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 pm

I shrug and smile getting up "Why not. But I can't morph into a bat or anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:07 pm

"Me either,I just have some wings."I chuckled and took her hands,interlocking our fingers.I took of into the sky dragging her with me.I pointed towards the white capped mountians.I didn`t know why.I just had always liked mountians.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:12 pm

I hold tightly to his hand as he flies with me I smiled as he pointed out the mountains

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:16 pm

"Don`t open your mouth,"I yelled over the wind.With my free hand I picked a bug out of my teeth.I kept my mouth tightly closed.We landed near a waterfall,it had many weeping willow trees and cave in this area.I smiled releasing my hand.I walked over to the waterfall watching it with interest.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:18 pm

I chuckle and check my teeth Bug Free! i think to myself and walk over near the waterfall "This is a nice place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:20 pm

im higgin and i want to be ur wampire dog im 10 weeks old and no place to go pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 pm

[quote=" I love you i love my 13 chickens, 22 fish, 5 cows, 10 horses, 6 dogs, 40 mice, and 1 cat.( mice for cat) I love you :[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:34 pm

"It`s my secret place."I whispered to her.I looked down at the dog.I patted it softly then turned back to Jackie.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:35 pm

I smiled "Nice." I whisper back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:36 pm

howls whyll flying and chassing her tail "arooooooooooooooooo" "blaaa" (bloody bird vomitted uot)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:42 pm

u guys gonna clean that up??? as u cansee..... no thumbs. then stands on hind legs and flails front legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:47 pm

I glance at the dog for a second then bite my lip.
"Let me show you something"I say leading her into the cave.The cave was full of stones.(Diamonds,Opals Etc.)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:53 pm

helloooo!!!!!!!!!! then gallops to cach up then when they stop i pee on edwards leg and say "bwahaahaahaahhaaa" in a fake evil way and then really laughs.

Last edited by horsegal111 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote wrong word...hey 3 w's)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 pm

I pick her up and throw her up against the cave wall,frowning.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm

I roll my eyes then finger the stones

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:01 pm

"Pest"I mumbled."What month were you born in?"I asked her looking at the stones.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:07 pm

I look down at my birthstone necklace "October."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:14 pm

I study the necklace."Opal."I mumble smiling.
"Do you wanna go back now?"I ask her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 pm

I nod "Can we stay here a bit longer?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:22 pm

"Sure,"I say leaning my body up against the wall
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm

I smiled slightly and find a small diamond surrounded my gold "Hmm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next