Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIred Wings

Go down

TIred Wings Empty TIred Wings

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:27 pm

The morning air was calm as Larka glided in the sky, surveying the land beneath her wings. High mountains and green valleys rested in the distance, a large stream stretched and curved around a small valley, just beyond the stream was a ring of stones, curious, and thirsty she decided to stop and explore a bit. She had been flying all night, her wings felt heavy and worn, she glided to a running halt, and started walking toward the stream. The soft green grass felt good under her paws and as the sun crested over the top of the mountain her bright crimson colored fur simmered under its light. Stopping as she reached the water, she lowered her muzzle to take a drink from the stream, the water tasted cool and fresh. Raising her muzzle, and sniffing the air, she caught the scent others in the distance, but sensing no danger or threat she decided to lay down and rest awhile. Laying her head down on her paws, she sighed in content and closed her eyes.

TIred Wings 6249_114

Back to top Go down

TIred Wings Empty Re: TIred Wings

Post by Goldfire1200 Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:00 pm

OOC- wolf right?

Amourous had always loved to fly. He felt so free! Soaring high above everyone else...the horses, the big cats, the humans...it was amazing! And he was a WOLF! You ever seen a flying wolf? He chuckled to himself as he thought of the awed look on a human face. Humans were so predictable. With a long, joyous howl, Amourous beat his wings harder and reached a speed of up to 117 miles per hour! Looking down, he almost dropped from the sky. There were others like him? Slowly decending from the air, he landed a few feet away. The she-wolf was beautiful! Long, sleek fur covered over muscles that rippled in her neck and chest as she looked up and saw him. "Hello." he smiled. "I've never seen another like me." he took a slow step forward, so as not to frighten her. "My name is Amourous. What's yours?"
Goldfire1200
Goldfire1200
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down