Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LockHeart is tired of being abused (Pleaasee Reply! :))

Go down

LockHeart is tired of being abused (Pleaasee Reply! :)) Empty LockHeart is tired of being abused (Pleaasee Reply! :))

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Lockheart~
I entered the garden, wary of any stalllions close by. I have been beaten and abused by forcer stallions ever since my first heat, and i'm tired of it! You can see the scars all over my "used to be beautiful" coat. I kept dreaming of the perfect stallion for me, but my dream never came true. So i come to this garden, in hopes of finding the right one for me, one who likes me for who i am.
I let out a heat scent and nicker, the sound like a coo of a dove, and wait.. wait for him to come.
Her Arrow http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.naturescapes.net/112005/Mwhrs1030C.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.naturescapes.net/112005/dl1105.htm&usg=__y3y_77KwpRurjQXAFxwMUps8vRs=&h=400&w=600&sz=79&hl=en&start=22&zoom=1&tbnid=Zzqgws6GmiCSXM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=154&prev=/images%3Fq%3DWild%2Bmustang%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D535%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C268&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=434&vpy=241&dur=5788&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=162&ty=101&ei=juYfTZO3H4SUnQePsPXlDQ&oei=eeYfTY7sCIyr8AbGjM2ZAw&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:22&biw=1362&bih=535

Back to top Go down

LockHeart is tired of being abused (Pleaasee Reply! :)) Empty Re: LockHeart is tired of being abused (Pleaasee Reply! :))

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Dusty ~ I galloped along the path hearing the sweet sound of a mare, I come to a soft halt. I whinnyied loudly, raised my head as I did. I sniffed the air and galloped towards the heavenly sound. I came to a skidding halt and rear before I stop thrashing my front legs into the air. I snorted before landing, I might have been intimidating but really I was kind and caring.

I trotted closer stopping a few feet away, nodding my head. She had scars over her body, I sighed and said.. " Hello Ma'am..."

LockHeart is tired of being abused (Pleaasee Reply! :)) 26531710

Back to top Go down

LockHeart is tired of being abused (Pleaasee Reply! :)) Empty Re: LockHeart is tired of being abused (Pleaasee Reply! :))

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:37 pm

LockHeart~
I keep my distance from the stallion and say "hello" with a weary voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Dusty ~ I looked at her concerned, I didn't understand why she was so timid.. " Why do you back away..." I asked, staying where I was, I looked at her. Had another stallion done this to her..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:09 pm

LockHeart~
"certain reasons" i look away and stare across the field (srry gtg)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:39 am

Dusty ~ I shoook my head and looked at her... " Do you want me to leave...? " I asked her she was obviously uncomfortable with me being here. I flcik my mane away from my eyes and stepped slightly closer...I stopped again and waited for her to answer. I looked around hearing rustling in a bush....I turned seeing a deer scuttle away..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:04 pm

LockHeart~
"weel first you have to prove you're not a forcer, cuz those are the only ones ive ever come across my short life. i step a little bit closer, looking at you with beautiful bluegreen eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Dusty ~ I looked at her, her eyes were like a tropical sea. I stepped back and said..... " I would rather die, than be a forcer..." I had a gentle tone to my voice, one that soothed anyone that heard it. I shifted my weight onto another leg and stood there, watching her..." Tell me how you want me to prove I am no forcer...." I said...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:22 pm

LockHeart~
"well what you said was very convincing" i smile and slide closer to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Dusty ~ I smiled, my mother had been forced, my father had a herd of mares he would force them whenever he wanted and they were too weak to stop him, so when I grew strong enough I killed him. Freeing my mother and her freinds from him. I stayed with them until the either passed onto a nicer world or the found a stallion that would care for them.

I smiled to her again and then pranced around my tail head high and my legs moving in a strange trot, well known amongst my breed..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Lockheart~
I wlaked close enough to him to touch his nose. "whats your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Dusty ~ I stopped prancing and raised my head gently... " My name is Dusty...." I bowed my head in respect to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 pm

LockHeart~
"Mine is LockHeart" I let out a heat scent, knowing he wasnt a forcer and i could trust him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Dusty ~ I watched her gently and said.. " It's an honour to meet you Lockheart..." I said gently, picking up her heat smell, but keeping myself restrained....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Lockheart~
"ive never really had a real experience with breeding, could you show me?" i swing my rump towards you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Dusty ~ I walked closer to her rump..." Are you sure...? " I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Lockheart~
"yes, youre the first stallion ive ever trusted" i smile and nod to my rump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Dusty ~ I nodded and gently mounted. I waited for a while so she could get used to my weight. I push my way into her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Lockheart~
I spread my legs out evenly under his weight. This actually feels good i thought. Gentle, not rough like forcers. Hopefully after this i would have a foal: an alive foal. ive had 2 foals in my life and both of them died right after i had them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:06 am

Dusty ~ I gentle push into her and nicker gently, how any stallion could ever harm her I don't know, but she would be safe with me and I would never leave her...I released my seed into her and dismounted, I never stayed on the back of a mare too long, my weight could hurt their back if I stayed on to long. I nuzzled her side and smiled gently..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum