Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Dove and Her Herd

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

White Dove and Her Herd - Page 2 Empty Re: White Dove and Her Herd

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Red Star/Wind Song: We fall asleep

White Dove: I look around the forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Broken Heart~
I walked up to White Dove."I will look out for the herd while you sleep.I will be awake anyways."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 am

White Dove: I look at her and smile nodding "Thank you" I walk down the hill over to the others and lay down

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:44 am

Broken Heart~
I sighed watching White Dove walk off to the others.I quietly pranced over to Dark Heart.She was laying down in the middle of the meadow all alone.I whispered in her ear"Why don`t you go and join the others?"

Dark Heart~
"Okay I will,night"I walked slowly over to the others yawning.I layed down next to Willow Tree and laid my head across my back.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Willow Tree: I smile and fall asleep

White Dove: I fall asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Broken~ I froze hearing a stick snap right in half.I squinted my eyes trying to make out the figure of the creature.It was just a wolf,a lone wolf.I pinned my ears and snorted hoping to scare it away.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:13 pm

White Dove: I hear a twig snap and broken snort and wake up

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:37 pm

I turn toward the sleeping mares,I saw White Dove was awake.I watched her still listening to the wolf`s movementts.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:43 pm

White Dove: I stand up then smell the wolf and pin my ears back

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:56 pm

I prance over to White Dove.I stood behind her snorting nervously.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:07 pm

White Dove: I look at the wolf when it comes out of the shadows and bare my teeth as it growls at me, then rear up lashing out my hooves and scream

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:16 pm

I wanted to run to Dark Heart to make sure she was okay but I stood my ground.I turn my rump to the wolf and kicked it in the chest sending him flying back.He yelped,stood up and didn`t move.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:28 pm

White Dove: The wolf runs at me then lunges and I hit him in the jaw and hear a crack then snort angerly and land barely missing the wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:54 pm

The wolf weakly raised his head.He threw back his head and howled calling his packmates.

Suddenly all that was heard was running foootsteps of about 20 wolves.

Broken Heart~
I froze and snorted nervously.I looked over at White Dove searching for an answer.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 pm

White Dove: I snort looking at the wolves, then neigh waking up the herd, knowing it was to risky to fight the wolves.

Imperial Dove: I snort then turn and run leading the herd to a different land

Willow Tree: I stand up and wait for Dark Heart to get up

Red Star: I stand on her other side facing the wolves ready to fight if I had to, I didn't like them, but they were part of the herd.

Golden Heart/Wind Song: We follow Imperial Dove

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Dark Heart~
I lay still not moving.I was scared to death but my mother told me to stay here and not do otherwise.I began to shake furiously.

Broken Heart~
I was so focused on the wolves I didn`t notice a stallion sleek from the shadows.Then I heard a scream and the pounding of hooves.I froze and turned around to look where Willow Tree was and where Dark Heart was supposed to be laying.Dark Heart was gone.I was about to run but stopped myself,it was a trap.Me run after Dark Heart and be in the brutal hands of Black Hawk again.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 pm

White Dove: I look over at where Willow Tree was and see the foal gone then look Broken Heart "Go with the others, I'll get Dark Heart back" I rear and scream then land gallop toward the wolves then jump over them into the woods.

Red Star/Willow Tree: We gallop after White Dove leaping over the snaping wolves and disappearing into the shadows

Golden Heart: I canter back and push Broken Heart toward where Imperial Dove and Wind Song had went as the wolves start coming closer "Come on, we have to go!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:40 pm

"No"I whispered softly.Then I screamed"No"I walked past Golden Heart walking right toward the wolves.They started to jump on my body.I didn`t bother to fight back.Living with White Dove and her herd was wonderful.But if let the wolves take her White Dove and her herd could stay.So wolves jumped upon her by now she fell to her knees.She whispered softly"Dark Heart".
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Golden Heart: I watch in horror as she walked right toward the wolves and let them kill her, knowing there was nothing I could do. I sigh sadly then turn around and gallop after Imperial and Wind Song. I look up at the sky as it starts to rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Broken Heart~
I screamed in agony as they tore into my flesh.I heard the pounding of hooves."Back away Boys" I heard a voice say.It was Black Hawk he stood over me.
"You shouldn`t have ran away"He whispered.
"Where is Dark Heart!"I screamed.But my scream was weak so was I.
"Soon to be dead"He smirked and took off.The wolves following him.
Silently I rose to my hooves.I was a weak mare before this.Now I was hanging by a thread and that thread would soon break.I galloped after them.They didn`t go very far away though.We were still in Peace Valley.I collapsed in the bushes.I witnessed White Dove,Red Star and Willow Tree having a stand off with Black Hawk, Falcon`s Nightmare and the wolves.I stumbled out in the middle of the stand off to Dark Heart.I kissed her on her velvety soft nose and whispered softly."Run run far away from here darling,don`t turn ev-."Then my head fell to the ground with a sickening thump.I was dead.And this was the end of my story.The story of my brutal life.And the beggining of Dark Heart`s story.

Dark Heart~

Tears began to form in my eyes.I gritted my teeth and pinned my ears.I ran toward the biggest wolf.The lead wolf.I grabbed him by the scruff of my neck,lifted him and shook him like a rag doll.I let him go and he landed up against a sharp rock.He died almost instantly.then I ran,ran for my life.I would miss my mother,I would miss Willow Tree and I would even miss Red Star.I didn`t know where I was headed,just far away from there.I would return though.Someday.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:43 pm

White Dove: I look over and see Broken Heart fall to the ground dead, and Dark Heart kill the lead wolf then run. I turn back to Black Hawk and Falcon`s Nightmare and snarl "I'm going to kill you two!!"

Willow Tree: I watch Dark Heart run away wanting to follow her, but stay knowing I had to help fight

Red Star: I growl glaring at the two stallions, they were going to find out why I got kicked out of my last herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Falcon~
I smirk seeing the middle mare,Willow Tree was not paying attention.I charged at her spun around,smacking her in the face.I smashed my hard skull up against Red Star.

Black Hawk~
I now was the wolf`s leader.I pointed with my hoof toward the mares telling the wolves to attack.Then I dissappeared into the forest."That Little Brat" I mumbled in disgust.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Red Star: I squeal when he hits me and back up shaking my head then snarl and charge him raming into his chest knocking him down then rear up and land hard on his front leg

White Dove: I look over at Willow Tree and yell "Follow him, he's after Dark Heart" I scream as a wolf jumps on me and buck trying to get it it off and lay down rolling over it then stand up and buck kicking one in the chest.

Willow Tree: I fall down then stand back up look at White Dove when she tells me to follow him. I nod then turn and run after Black Hawk at a dead gallop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Falcon!
I ignore the increasing pain.I stand and body slam into Red Star.As I do so I fall onto her.I heard cruching,but just layed upon her resting.

Three wolves narrow their eyes they pounce up and clamp their jaws around White Dove`s airhole.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Red Star: I scream in pain and try to get away

White Dove: I scream and rear backing up then fall down and kick out

Wind Song: I gallop in then grab Falcon's throut and throw him off Red Star

Imperial Dove: I grab one of the wolves on White Dove and rip it off her easily and throw it into a tree with enough force to kill it

Golden Heart: I stand and find off the other wolves bucking and kicking out at them

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next