Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A white mare who has been banned from her old herd

Go down

A white mare who has been banned from her old herd Empty A white mare who has been banned from her old herd

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:20 pm

A white mare named savvy walks alone starving,cold,wet,and sick with colic.Savvy was banned by an evil stallion who took over her old herd and killed her mate now she needs a mate and a family.But....it may be to late.

Back to top Go down

A white mare who has been banned from her old herd Empty Re: A white mare who has been banned from her old herd

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:22 pm

Savvy thinks to herself,"Who would want a scrawny mare like me in their herd?"Savvy lays down

Back to top Go down

A white mare who has been banned from her old herd Empty Re: A white mare who has been banned from her old herd

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:04 pm

hannahorse97 wrote:Savvy thinks to herself,"Who would want a scrawny mare like me in their herd?"Savvy lays down
"Hello savvy i`m zeek it is nice to meet you so i see that you don`t have a herd i know how you feel i don`t either".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi zeek said the half dead mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:09 pm

hannahorse97 wrote:Hi zeek said the half dead mare
"are you ok you don`t look so good".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:52 pm

I guess" said savvy she groans in pain and rools over uncovering a large wound

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:09 pm

hannahorse97 wrote:I guess" said savvy she groans in pain and rools over uncovering a large wound
A fairy flys in with her 4 butterflys and sees the injured mare and she goes over to her and uses her healing powers to help her and her wounds are better now and says "are you ok now my darling?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:35 pm

Yes Savvy says she is starving and covered in filth"Zeek she says what happened to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:56 pm

you see a blinding white light flash then dissapear leaving me angelstar standing there borth my wings are broken and my horn is glowing
''were am i?" i winny befor i collaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down