Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

summer comes for a bad boy stallion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

summer comes for a bad boy stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: summer comes for a bad boy stallion

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:09 pm

(haha dang yall! Lets get graphic! thats the way of life. I didnt know horses enjoyed mating so much! lol! )
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

summer comes for a bad boy stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: summer comes for a bad boy stallion

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:12 pm

"you dont have to hold back your instints with me my love " she says in a sexy way and licks his side sexily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:16 pm

''tell me when you ready to stop!''pushes harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 pm

she just smiles and lets him do his magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:24 pm

gets off her with sweat trickling down me and my tool in all most touching the ground''im sorry i got tired''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 pm

she just stands there overflowing with his sweet sperm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:29 pm

''would you like more dear?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:31 pm

she turn to face him his tool is still dangling she licks all over and nips sexily showing she was ready for more than turned her rump to face him again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:33 pm

mounts her again and pushes hard sending the sperm in deeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm

she just steps back into him and feels his body move in and out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:37 pm

she starts to bleed but keeps pushing knowing shes enjoying it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm

she feels her blood and pulls away "sorry i was really enjoying it , i mean your great i just think iv had enough and i dont want this to get any worse" she licks him sweetly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:44 pm

''im sorry...''licks her hole to get rid of the blood

(bye got 2 got be on 2marow)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:47 pm

(k) she thanks him it felt really good than collapsed in a heap on the floor and quickly falls asleep cuddling next to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:40 pm

lays next to her and gos into a light sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2