Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

summer comes for a bad boy stallion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

summer comes for a bad boy stallion Empty summer comes for a bad boy stallion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:50 am

summer trots in and winnies calling stallions she flicks her tail letting her scent flow through the meadow tempting all nearby stallions she likes to play hard to get tongue

Back to top Go down

summer comes for a bad boy stallion Empty Re: summer comes for a bad boy stallion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 am

*Canters in with long strong strids and stops on the crest of a hill,Looks down on the land and she a lone mare8
*Glossy grey body ripples in the moonlight and Drifter gallops to the lone mare*hello,im Drifter*hes says in soothing and wooing voice*and i want u as my mate in the heard im starting*

Back to top Go down

summer comes for a bad boy stallion Empty Re: summer comes for a bad boy stallion

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:22 pm

she flicks her tail taunting him "now why do you think you can prance in here looking all cool and ask me to be your mate" (she likes to play hard to get)

Back to top Go down

summer comes for a bad boy stallion Empty summer comes for a bad boy stallion

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:43 pm

looks bewilder at her remark''well you caught my eye you the most beautiful mare i has seen*slowly walks he hind her and nips at her back''I cant tell your the one of them who play hard to get''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:25 pm

(Hey uh drifter? Can i say something? Sorry to interupt your posting here but how can your "drifter" stallion be with two mares at once? I mean why dont you change this stallions name or id begin to think he is a player. Cuz actually right now he is sweet talking one of my mares ina different forum Question Twisted Evil )
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:08 pm

shezawesome15 wrote:(Hey uh drifter? Can i say something? Sorry to interupt your posting here but how can your "drifter" stallion be with two mares at once? I mean why dont you change this stallions name or id begin to think he is a player. Cuz actually right now he is sweet talking one of my mares ina different forum Question Twisted Evil )
yay sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:24 pm

(thanks. she is pretty into him)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:33 pm

suprised by his reaction she pulls her rump away from him and smirks , she jumps up grabbing an apple from a tree hanging above her and than trots to a creek to get a drink as she pulls her head away from the water she smiles and winnies "im glad you think im pretty but just because you come up here looking all pretty doesnt mean ill fall right into your arms, im mean you could just be one of those guys who jut be horny and mate than leave her stranded pregnant to fent for herself." she smiles knowing she was proving a point "but honestly i like you stallion i just gotta get to know you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:37 pm

looks shocked then shakes head''i would near leave my mare or any all alone''i look at her with affection

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:39 pm

she gases into his sweet sensere eyes and nuzzles his cheek letting him know he doesnt have to back off completly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm

she swishes her tail trying to look cute accidentally releases her scent and stands so close with her neck laid on his she could feel his warmth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm

nuzzles her back and nudges her gently''please be my mare''looks at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:46 pm

she looked deep into his eyes witch make stallions go crasy over her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:47 pm

her eyelashes flutter and she just barley nods her head ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:48 pm

she swishes her tail to the side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:54 pm

mounts her and gently pushes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:55 pm

she nips pback at him to go harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:56 pm

pushes harder enjoying it,pushes harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:58 pm

she enjoys it as he narly lifts her off the ground (shes bad but hard to get)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:00 pm

implants seeds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:01 pm

she smiles wanting more she can feel his tool moving inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:03 pm

my tool hits the side of her womb and pushes harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:04 pm

she smiles wanting more she can feel his tool sliding around inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm

(whopsies)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 pm

''are you alright my love?''still pushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next