Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowRunner claims

5 posters

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

ShadowRunner claims - Page 38 Empty Re: ShadowRunner claims

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:46 am

Summer~
While the pups nursed, I continued speaking with Alex. "Well why don't you? Are you not ready to settle down yet?" a sudden wave washed over me making my head dizzy and I got the sudden feeling someone besides my little pack was watching me. I lifted my snout to the air and try to catch a scent but I couldn't so I nudged my pups to me and looked up at Alex.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:05 pm

I smell the air nonchalantly, what was she uncomfortable about?
"No, I have just, never met anyone that liked me" I said and shrugged, it was true but the thought didn't bother me, I had my large family and that was good enough unless someone else wanted to be with me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Summer~
I was taken back my his answer. "You think no one but your family likes you?" I asked softly shifting uncomfortably. This male wolf seemed pretty nice, fatherly, and very handsome. I think I am attracted to him..."Alex...uhm do you like me?" I ask as I lick his ear.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 pm

I am tacken abback by her question "Why, yes I like you" I said
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Summer~
I smile a small smile an say, "Alex...I like you." I nuzzle his cheek before licking my pups.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:32 pm

I couldn't hold back my smile "You do?" I ask her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 am

Summer~
I grin big and nod my head up and down excitedly. "I sure do!" I say with much enthusiasm.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:39 pm

I smile big and laugh "cool!" I say and laugh more but calm down "So have you decided on names?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Summer~
As I sat there looking at him and thinking, he jolted me out of my trance "Names? Oh!" I then giggle and nose the three pups slowly trying to open their eyes. The little girl opened hers first, "Hello baby...Darling." With a grin one of her brothers opened his eyes. "Hi little Ike." and finally the last one opened his and I sighed..."He is blind."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:10 pm

I look at the little pup and nod "You know though, if they are born blind they either have an extra strong sense or they can feel vibrations through the ground" I said and lick the little guy, then back off from the pups, giving summer her space.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:16 pm

~Lupin
I frown slightly, hearing them talk yet unable to make out their words. Slipping onto my belly, I crawl along my stomach through the underbrush, my nose lifted into the air, my back legs clawing at the ground to push my body forward. After a minute I stop, looking intently through the trees and scrub brush, seeing three small forms beside Summer. Pups! Against my own will and better judgment, I let out a soft wine, silently swearing and cursing myself as I watch her and the male wolf whose name I just couldn't remember. What the hell was wrong with me, anyway? Hadn't we been best friends? Why could I just give in for once? I scowl at myself, laying my head down and sighing softly, my eyes slipping shut.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Alex: I hear the whine and a low growl erupted from my throat I stood up and bristled. Waiting for something to move. When nothing moved or made any sound I sat down but my fur didn't settle. I pin my ears still. I didn't know why, but I was strangely very protective of summer and her pups.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Shadowrunner: I look over and Summer and Alex smiling then stand up and walk into the forest to hunt, knowing she would be hungry after giving birth. I stop at the edge of the forest and howl, signaling the start of a hunt. Fang, Raven, Eclipse, Shasta, and Cody all join in, showing that they are going on the hunt. We stop howling and the others walk up to me, ready to hunt. I face forward again and take off through the forest with the others close behind me. I slow down and allow Fang to take the lead since she had the best sense of smell. She suddenly veers sharply to the left and we all quickly follow her. We stop when we reach a large meadow about a mile away from the others and crouch down seeing a herd of elk. Fang and Raven walk away to the left, Eclipse and Shasta walk away to the right, while Cody and I just stand there. Once the others were in position me and Cody burst out of the trees and ran full speed at the herd. The herd turned and ran as the others joined in the chase and ran along side the herd while Cody and I followed at the back. Suddenly Raven disappeared in the herd and a few seconds later an older cow ran away from of the herd who had blood running down her leg with Raven hot on her trail. The rest of us stopped chasing the herd and began chasing the cow. Eclipse and I, being the fastest in the pack, easily caught up with Raven and the old elk. Eclipse lunged at the cow and sunk her fangs into the cow's hindquarters, dragging her to the ground. I grab onto its neck and bit down, slowly suffocating it. The others soon catch up and hold her down by bitting her back and legs. The old elk soon dies and I begin scarfing down elk meat as the others back off, allowing me to eat first since I'm the alpha. I stop eating and the others immediately start eating, occasionally snapping and growling at each other. Once they are done, I rip off a big chunk of the elk for Summer then turn and run back to the pack with the others. We stop when we reach the rest of the pack and everyone goes their separate ways. I walk over to Summer and gently place the large piece of meat in front of her then smile and say "Congratulations" I nod to Alex then walk back to Gran Torino and smile nuzzling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Gran Tornio:I nuzzle her back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Summer~
I smile softly up at Alex, "Im sure he will." Licking them tenderly, I hear a whine and it sounds familiar. Alex jumps up protectivly and my heart races...it sounded like Lupin. "Lupin?" I say meaning to whisper but it coms out slightly louder. Laying my ears sideways, I lick Alex. "Its fine." I promise. Seeing Shadow get up and hunt with Gran, I smile softly wishing I could help. I hadn't hunted in days for myself. "Thank you." I say to her and allow my mouth to water at the wight of the scrumptious slab of meat. I dig in greedily and savor the great meat as it's blood runs down my chin and stains my golden coat.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Alex:I set down and watch her. I smile small "Sorry about that"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:28 pm

~Lupin
I heard the male wolf growl and flinched slightly, keeping still as I watched some of the others run off to hunt. Hearing Summer's voice, I lifted my head as she said my name, tail wagging slightly even though she probably wouldn't be able to see. Unless she knew what she was looking for and exactly where to look, it'd be difficult.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 pm

I hear her and growl "come out whoever you are" I said and stand by summer and her pups protectively.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:27 pm

summer~
I finish my meat and smile up at him, "Its alright..." I say and glance back over to where i thought i heard something again. Maybe i was wrong? But Alex must have heard it again because he demanded that who ever was maing the noise, should show themselves. I stand up and stare at the woods before, my blue eyes searching for whatever it was...hopefully my best friend.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:29 pm

~Lupin
My ears went back as he addressed me and I sat still, not going to come out if he was snarling at me and telling me to go. Immediately my defensive and stubborn side kicked in and I just glared out through the trees, still downwind of them all as I layed, hidden by the brush.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Summer~
I snort and nose Alex to back down. "I think I know who it is..." I whisper still gazing out at the trees. I wastn sure if i was correct but i figured i would try..."Lupin?" i call out softly. "Lupin is that you?" i say slightly louder.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 pm

~Lupin
I perk my ears again as Summer, now standing, starting making her way towards the trees, calling my name. My body wiggled slightly as I moved forward, my forelegs clawing at the ground, hind legs pushing me forward. I let out a soft whine as I stopped, my eyes roving to the male wolf who seemed very protective of her, and I didn't really want to go much farther. Keeping my tail and ears low, I start moving forward again just until Summer, and maybe the others, I didn't know or even really care, could see me, then I stopped again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:17 pm

I snort and sit down reluctively. I watch as she approaches the trees and whine quietly and nervously. I see the wolf and feel myself tense but don't make any move to harm her. I smell the pups and lick my affectionately, still watching summer and the other wolf.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 am

Shadow: I smile and lay down then perk my ears and watch as Summer walks over some bushes and tense ready to come to her aid if she was attacked by a rouge wolf. I watch as she starts talking then relax and lay my head on my paws when I hear her say Lupin, knowing the two she-wolves would never try to hurt each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Summer~
I stand perfectly still as her whines fill my ears and happiness floods my body. had my best friend really come home? I shake my head softly and lie down on my stomach to peer at her, my tail wagging and brushing the grass. I pant softly and stare deep into her eyes as think of something to say to her. It had been so long since i last saw her and when we did, we fought. I wanted to leap forward and embrace her, shower her in licks and nuzzles but would she except me?
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next