Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Arrives

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Evil Arrives - Page 4 Empty Re: Evil Arrives

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Dragon: I look at her curiously. Seeing in her eyes the love and gentleness she had for the boy. "Do you mind if I ask what had happened?" I say softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Friesha:I shake my head "He had to leave his family, friends, everyone he knew, they wouldn't believe he had found a dragon egg, they shunned him, sent him away, and by the time I had hatched, I was his only friend." I say, then nuzzle my boy, inhaling his scent, I turn back to Dragon "But now he is as happy as can be." I smile small.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Dragon: I grin. "That is a sad, but happy story." I sigh also and lay my head down over my large talons, closing my eyes. Slowly I allow my body to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Freisha:I nod and also lay my head down, fallling into a deep slumber
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 am

Evil: I wake about 3 hours later. Sitting up I stretch my arms and yawn. Then I look back at Dragon and pat his large belly. "I love you Dragon." I say with a smile as I get up and walk over to the stream that ran close by. Its quiet gurgling noises and the birds singing in the trees instantly putting me at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Sladen:I remain sleeping
Freisha:I wake and stand, gently laying my boy on the ground, then stretch my wings, I fly up into the air.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:56 am

Evil: I look up at the magnificient flying dragon and watch her a few moments before picking up my double bladed swords, my bow and arrow, and finally my daggers. I put my swords in their sheaths that crossed on my back, then I sling my bow and arrows across my back, and then strap my daggers on my legs. Satisfied, I straighten then jog into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Friesa:I watch the female two-legged and snort. She was well equipped, and could take care of her. My mage on the other hand, was young, and innexperienced, and could be hurt, or worse, killed. I dive down and hover for a split second and set my feet down. I walk in and yawn wide.

Sladen:I wake and rub my eyes. I stretch and play with a water ball for fun.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 am

Evil: Grinning I peak out from the forest and watch as he makes the water ball spin in the air. Taking an arrow and putting it to my bow, slowly I take aim at the water ball. As it levels up and I see a tree on the other side of the water ball I let loose the air. Whistling through the air I strikes the very center of the water ball, causing it to shatter and crash to the ground. My arrow hits the tree and makes a dull "thud" then vibrates as I wiggles back and forth slowly before remaining there silently. "Sorry Sladen, you tempted me." I smile apologetically as I step from out of the forest and walk to the water basin. Just then Dragon comes out of the cave with a big yawn on his face to. Laughing I shake my head then cup my hands to get a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Sladen:I chuckle and grin slyly, when she turns around I create yet another, making the glass weak like rubber I toss it at her, and laugh as it explodes on her, soaking her. I look up and see you lose your balance, I make an o face and then start to laugh again as I run over and wait to help you out of the water.

Freisha:I chuckle and blow ice at the sleeply dragon, chilling him, when he turns around I look away trying to look [unsuccessfully] nonchalant.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Dragon: My eyes go wide as the icey chill hits me. The spikes along my back stand on end as the chill washes over my body. I look at Freisha. I glare then laugh and tackler her to the ground.

Evil: I screech as I fall into the icey falls onto me then knocks me into the giant water basin. Surfacing a few seconds later, I spit out some water with surprised eyes. Seeing Sladen I shake my head and glare sarcastically, then I hold out a hand to take his help. Though when he does help me, I grab onto his hand tight and pull him in with. Laughing hysterically I start to the rim of the basin as fast as I can to get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:16 pm

I surface and laugh shocked, then grab her leg and pull her back; dunking her breifly and laughing.

Freisha:I squeal and turn around flying off and sticking my tongue out at him
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Dragon: I grin and jump up into the sky after her, my wings pumping the wind hard to catch her.

Evil: I laugh and gurgle water as i go under. Grabbing his leg in return and pulling him under then putting my hands on his shoulders and pushing myself to the surface. Bursting to the surface I start laughing even harder and swim as fast as i could again towards the rim to get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm

I laugh and watch her gt out "I said the water was fine" I said and smirk.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Evil: I turn back an look at him. "Suuurrre it is!" I giggle softly then lay out flat on my stomuch with a huff of relaxation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:24 pm

I laugh and splash you

Freisha:I squeal and fly up higher.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Dragon~
I laugh and nip at the tip of her tail as I pump my wings harder to get higher.

Evil~
Laughing again I bolt up right and scramble back further from the water with my hands up in resignition. "Okay, okay! You win!" My smile widens as my laughter dies out. Reaching down I grab the hem of my shirt and try to wring out as much water as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 am

I laugh and lie back in the water "Alright" I said softly, gazing up into the sky and watching our dragons play.

Freisha~
I giggle for the first time in a long while and hover in the air for a short moment, then dive down to his level and smile, my chest was heaving after our vigorous flight so early in the morning.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Dragon~
I grin and nip at her toes till she finally dives to my level. I too was breathing heavily from our flight and decided to go back to Evil.

Evil~
Patting Dragon when he comes back to me. "So what should we do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:56 pm

I chuckle and shrug "I dunno" I said and watch her from the water.

Freisha~ I wait up in the air and hover there, thinking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Evil~
I grin and get up walking to Dragons back, picking up my twin swords as I do. Then I hop up, with the assistance of Dragon, and settle comfortably on his back. "We could explore!" I say with a wild grin as Dragon rears up then slams us high up into the sky with a single pump of his wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 pm

I chuckle and nod "alright, that we could" I said and put my two fingers in my mouth, whistling loudly and shortly. Freisha glides down to me and steps into the water, diving down she comes up with me on her back. I squeeze her sides gently and she soars up to you. "Br" I said simply and laugh.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Evil~
I laugh with him then turn around and dig in the saddle bags I had strapped to Dragon's saddle. Pulling out two long fur coats of brown colour I toss one to him. "Here put this on. It will keep you warm." I say as I slip into the other one

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm

I chuckle "Thanks" I said and slip into the fur jacket. I rub Freisha's side and pat her, then look at Evil "So where we going?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Evil~
I grin and spread my arms wide. "Anywhere and everywhere!!?" I shout with a wide grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next