Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Waits for an anwser

Back to top Go down

Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Sure..*lowers head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:26 pm

he walks to her rump asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:29 pm

*Moves tail aside,revealing it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:31 pm

he mounts pumping slowly at firse than harder liking the feeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 pm

*Moans and pushes back*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 pm

he pumps harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:39 pm

*Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm

he dismounts than smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:42 pm

*Neighs happily*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:29 pm

uhh diana i think you have a problem...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Dont be mean Angel,she likes having horses mate..all well..please dont

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 pm

okok its just...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 pm

SO WHAT!!! please dont

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 pm

okok bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 pm

i dont like having horses mate i want to actually be in a herd and reanact with that herd but nobody does that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 pm

i mean your the one with the stud serously

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2