Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate

Go down

Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate Empty Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:05 pm

*a gorgeous mare with blue eyes pranced in she looked around and layed down under a tree waiting for a stallion to come*
Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate Pt0185lg

Back to top Go down

Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate Empty Re: Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Serat smells the scent of a mare and frolicks in."hello ..im serat a proud arabian/tobiano...and you are?"i say gently and curious

Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate 67783_1

Back to top Go down

Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate Empty RE: PAINT MARE IN HEAT AND LOOKING FOR A MATE

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:46 pm

*i get up*
"hello,i'm Painted Dream"

Back to top Go down

Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate Empty Re: Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:53 pm

*smiles*"its quite a pleasure to meet u."i smile trying to flatter the mare.

Back to top Go down

Paint Mare In Heat And Looking For A Mate Empty RE: PAINT MARE IN HEAT AND LOOKING FOR A MATE

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm

*you do,i smile*
"it's a pleasure to meet you to"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:57 pm

*smiles*"so im guessing you dont have a mate...and if u dont im am completly shocked because your eyes are gorgeous and so are you.your eyes are just so dreamy"i smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 pm

*i blush* "you guessed right,and thank you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 pm

"it was a great pleasure of mine.and would u like to be my mate my lovely?"i smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:40 pm

*i giggle and nuzzle him*
"of corse"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:42 pm

*i smile broadly*"great"i smile and nuzzle u.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 pm

*starts grazing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum