Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!) Empty Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:21 am

Sere:
*Walks in head high,tail high making scent cover the fields*

Back to top Go down

Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!) Empty Re: Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 am

warrior walks in sniffing in the scent looking for a mate*"hello my lady"

Back to top Go down

Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!) Empty Re: Serenade Me is in heat and wants a mate(Please come!!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 am

*Looks at you* Hey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:31 am

"why hello whats your name"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:32 am

Serenade Me,but call me Sere,if you dont ill mess you up*Laughs* Im a tough cookie for a mare*smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:34 am

"ok sere,what are you doing here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 am

Watching turtles walk by*Says sarcastically*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 am

*he snorts happily*"your very pretty"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 am

Oh*blushes* Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 am

*lays down bordemly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:54 am

*Flicks tail and snorts*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 am

how are you doing"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 am

Fine*Looks over at you with mane covering eyes* And you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 am

im fine he sniffs the air looking for a scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 pm

*The scent from a while ago from me still is around*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:05 pm

he lays down next to her and rubs her neck, admiring her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 pm

*Nickers and tosses mane*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 pm

not to come on to fast but are you in heat"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:10 pm

*Tosses head* Yes*and swishes tail*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:15 pm

tosses his mane happily*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:16 pm

*Rolls on back,showing her hole*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 pm

not to go to quick but do you want to start a herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:20 pm

*Tosses head and stands up and moves tail aside revealing her hole,and letting out scent* Idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 pm

lays down "whell tell me when you do know"l

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:22 pm

*Keeps standing and trots around*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next