Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afire Chief is looking for mares to join his herd

Go down

Afire Chief is looking for mares to join his herd Empty Afire Chief is looking for mares to join his herd

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 4:30 pm

*I prance in snorting* "Any mares want to join?" *I prance around to catch their attention*

Back to top Go down

Afire Chief is looking for mares to join his herd Empty Re: Afire Chief is looking for mares to join his herd

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 11:23 am

"I will" I say coming out of the trees "I'm Heartless Solara."
Afire Chief is looking for mares to join his herd Faa5

Back to top Go down

Afire Chief is looking for mares to join his herd Empty Re: Afire Chief is looking for mares to join his herd

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 10:16 am

*I nod and bow* "My name is Afire Chief. Nice to meet you. Are you alone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Cash: *I trot in, head high, a little filly like me in tow* I thought of a name. How about Sari?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 2:25 pm

*I turn to my lead mare* "Sounds great!" *I smile and nuzzle my little girl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Sari: *I giggle*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 2:29 pm

*I chuckle deeply and nudge cash playfully*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Cash: *I nudge back, then look at the mare, sizing her up.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:05 pm

*I watch cash and laugh* "Don't worry you all will be treated the same, but cash you are lead"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum