Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 pm

I smile and graze.

Back to top Go down

ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:16 pm

*i graze bside him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 am

*I trot around then stop* "What was your names again? I'm sorry if I didn't catch it if you have already told me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:07 pm

*i raise my head* "i'm Shimmer"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:45 pm

*I nod* "thats a good name"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:04 pm

*i smirk* "thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:07 pm

"I'm Venus' Tear"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 pm

*i start grazing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:42 am

*I nod to Venus Tear* "thats a good name to. So will you be joining my herd to Venus?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Yes I will be if that's alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:59 pm

*grazing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 am

"Yes its fine. Well I see no one else coming so lets go." *I canter away leading*
(Go to twilights lasting moon, Aeri's herd. or something like that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:45 am

(Okay)
I gallop off after you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 pm

*i gallop after him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Black Mare Gracefully lopes up " I heard you were lookin' for some mares"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 pm

I get up and look up at her hi I'm Venus' Tear im one of the mares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:25 pm

"i'm am the other mare,Shimmer""

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm

cool Question um im new here who do i ask to join the herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:58 pm

by the way im Summer Star But you can call me Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:59 pm

"Aeri,he is the leader of the herd"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:06 pm

trots up "I want to join your herd"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:18 pm

*i start grazing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:20 pm

walks over to you and starts grazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 pm

*grazing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:30 pm

"You may join" *I say nodding to you*
(we are at the place already)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next