Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:35 pm

I put a hand on the back of his neck as he sucked on my breasts, "Master..." I whimpered as I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue go over my nipple. I was going at a hard, fast, and deep pace as I felt him stretch me, it felt like I was going to rip in half but really I wasn't, he was just so large and it felt so good. I put my hands back on his chest and pressed my stomach to his as I thrust. It felt so good to have my body closer to his because of how his cock arched inside me and it felt fantastic on my nerve endings. I reached behind me and fondled his balls as I felt his cock jerk and get bigger, I smiled I knew how to get him more excited. I leaned forward and kissed his neck before lightly biting him

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:20 am

Aldo growled in pleasure, thrusting upward to meet her body pressed against his. He shivered at the bite before reaching with both of this hands to squeeze her ass tightly before giving a slight smack against her soft skin. He thrusted harder upward, lowering his head to suck hard on her breasts and twirling the buds in his teeth.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:37 pm

I hissed breath out between my teeth when he spanked me and gasped when he used his teeth on my nipples. I jerked forward with my hips and took him impossibly deeper inside me, I kept my eyes closed as bliss washed over me. I didn't think I had much longer before I had my release, I tried to hold it back for my master but I was weakening with all the pleasure he was giving me. I cried out before wave after wave of bliss washed over me as I had my release. My juices gushed over his cock and my walls tightened their grip on his cock as I arched my spine as I waited for his seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:44 pm

He groaned and thrusted upward, emptying the last of himself inside her. He panted, snuggling his face between her beasts as he tried to breathe before kissing up and down her neck softly. "Was that better?" Aldo arched his eyebrow before lightly patting down her back as he cuddled her close.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:24 pm

I panted as I took in his seed. "Yes master." I said putting a hand on the back of his neck lightly. I let go of his hips with my legs and kissed his shoulder before running my finger tips up and down his cheek softly like a feather touch. "That was amazing master." I said lightly squeezing my thighs closed trying to keep his seed inside me, I've always imagined myself being a mom. I soon caught my breath and looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Aldo kissed her cheek gently before nuzzling against her neck and letting his head dip in the folds of her breasts before sighing. "We should rest," he added as he stroked over her skin lightly. "We have been though a lot."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 pm

I smiled softly and nodded, "Okay master." I said as I watched him get off of me and I laid my head on his chest once he was laying on his back, I put an arm around his stomach as I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. I was content right here right now. "You really know how to show a girl the ropes." I said letting my hand go down his stomach and grip his left hip. My master really was good at sex. I kept my legs tightly closed so none of his seed came out. I moved my hair off of his chest and out of my way as I pressed a kiss to his chest with a satisfied smile on my lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3