Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove) Empty Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:41 pm

I walked down the isle to the podium naked. My nipples were erect because of the cold, I wanted to cover my nakedness but they wouldn't let me. I was forced to sit down and spread my legs so they could see my folds, I was a virgin and men paid a lot for girls that were virgins. I felt my breasts being fondled, "Stop." I said trying to move his hands away from my breasts that were Double D's. My arms were strapped down. "Well ladies and gentleman this girl is exquiet isn't she? She is a virgin, and I imagine nice and tight as well. She has come from very good bloodlines of women that are very fertile that are capable of having twins if you decide to impregnante her. And the best part gentleman all the women in her family have huge tits so that's a plus." He said as he chuckled as he started the bidding at $100,000. I looked around in fear as they stroked my folds but not putting anything inside me that would pop my cherry. "Look at those folds, just imagine how tight she'd be around your cocks gentleman. Look at those juices, she fights it but she loves been fondled. And look at those nipples, their big." He said as I let out a soft moan that was to low for anyone to hear as the men that played with my folds.

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove) Empty Re: Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:01 am

Sitting in the back of the club, a man with golden eyes smoked a cigar. He was quite young but he was extremely rich compared to the other men who flocked to the virgin like wolves to a slaughter. He sat up some in the light, expecting the girl over. He had a liking for many things but he had never brought a virgin, it would have been too much trouble but now as he looked at her, it would be unwise to say no. Especially to such a beautiful specimen with large tits. "Master?" whispered his other slave as she sat in his lap. She was beautiful, raven hair and green eyes but she had gotten to the point of boredom. Out of her spite and jealousy, she murdered all of his other slaves and was persistent of being his only one. How ridiculous she was. "Bid for me," he replied in a deep voice as his golden eyes looked up at her. "Bid $1,000,000 for the girl."

She scoffed but nodded as she raised up the flag. "My master bids one million for the girl!" She cried, making sure her voice was heard as she stood up.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:33 am

I looked at the person with the voice and saw the man. I shivered as I tried to close my legs as my juices went down my folds and went onto the bed I was on. I panted as I looked up at the ceiling and soon the bidding was over, they untied me but didn't let go of me as my red hair framed my face as I looked at the ground. My breasts going up and down with my rapid breathing as they excorted me off the stage and got me ready for my new master. My breasts were almost spilling from my bodice and my skirt barely covered my ass as I walked in high heels

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:40 am

Adol stood up, his long black hair tied into a pony tail as he waited to expect his purchase up close. He looked her over. He had never brought a red head before and she was certainly pretty and those breasts were to die for. His golden eyes looked away from her to glance at his old slave. "Give her a long, warm coat to conceal herself and get her ready for later. I'll be waiting in the limo," he said as he walked away.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:46 am

I looked up with wide scared eyes as I saw him walk away and looked at the woman that had bid for me. My stomach was in all knots and I was so very scared of what he'd do that my knee's buckled and I had to lock my knees or I'd fall to the ground. I didn't dare speak as I looked back over to the woman and saw that she didn't like me, I saw the hate and dislike there but tried to ignore it. Before he got in his vehicle I said, "Thank you sir." I said as I was very cold as it was a cold fall night. I hoped my voice didn't shake with my fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:49 am

Adol paused for a moment and looked back at her and nodded. "You're welcome," he said as he slipped inside the limo.

The old slave looked at the new girl and handed her a coat as the master requested. "Consider yourself lucky that he brought you. Any woman would be lucky and fortunate enough to be brought by him. Much better than those men," she gestured towards the ring of men still bidding on slaves. "He's a different type of master....but I swear to God if you take my place or he finds you more interesting...I will kill you." She warned.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:55 am

My heart raced with what she said. I looked at her once more, "What do you mean different type of master?" I asked as I put on the coat and hoped she'd tell me. I'd take what she said to heart and try to stay away from our master, I didn't want to die. I waited for her to walk to the limo since I didn't know when to walk towards it. I looked at the cement and hoped that he wouldn't beat me, having sex would be fine but I didn't think my body could take beatings any more in my life. "I don't know if you care or not but my name is Kelly." I said nodding as I didn't know what else to say to her

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:02 pm

"Kelly, I'm Rasha," she said as she walked towards the limo. "He's different because he doesn't believe in beatings, he will have sex with you though but he allows you something that others don't; He allows your freedom. Which means that you can leave but you must come back. If you don't, like one stupid girl, he'll send you back there to be auctioned again and you'll be treated much worse than you ever could imagine."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:09 pm

I nodded, "Okay." I said walking with her but on shaky legs. I got in after her and sat quietly next to her and looked out the window. I tried to look as small as I could and stay as quiet as a mouse so to not draw attention to myself. I wrapped the coat more around me as I was cold, I wouldn't talk unless talked to since I didn't know if I could talk when I wanted with him. I put my hand on my knee and became tense as I rode the pain, I would not show weakness to my master. I'd look weak to him. I was still growing as I was still young, I put my hair into a pony tail so my long hair was out of the way. I could hardly keep my question to myself but I'd take the punishment if he desired it for talking. "Master...um...will I be sleeping in your room or do I have one for myself?" I asked waiting to be punished in some way or something even though Rasha said he didn't believe in beatings.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:23 pm

"My room," he said without even looking at her before turning to face her fully. "However, if you want a room to yourself later I will set it up for you if you wish."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:30 pm

I swallowed and looked at Rasha with fear. "Can I have my own room?" I asked as I kept my gaze on his but fear showed in them when I'd look at Rasha. I soon moved my gaze to the floor as I was shameful but I was a coward to sleep in his bed because of Rasha. I didn't want to die, I was too young to die even though I wanted to sleep in his room with him because I hated the darkness. I put a shaky hand on his and looked in his eyes pleading silently with him and used my eyes to look at Rasha but didn't move my head. Hoping he knew about the fact that Rasha threatened me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:39 pm

"Don't worry, I won't allow Rasha to bully you," he said as he glanced at Rasha who gulped and looked away. "If any harm comes to the girl Rasha, I'll send you back to the auction ring with no questions asked," he warned before looking back at the girl who looked down at the floor. "What is your name?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:46 pm

I let go of his hand and went back to my side of the limo and looked out the window as things went by. "My name is Kelly." I said as I put my hands in my lap and bit my lip. I soon felt the limo slowing and looked out the window and saw a beautiful house. I gasped, "Your home is beautiful." I said looking at him with wonder in my eyes as I soon returned my eyes to his home. When the limo stopped I got out and but didn't move away from the limo as I looked at the place. I smiled softly and moved out of the way so Rasha could get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Rasha nodded and walked up the steps, taking out the keys to the house as Aldo slipped out quietly. "Come on, let's go in shall we Kelly?" He asked as he offered his hand to her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:37 pm

I looked at his hand but took it. My hand much smaller than his but I gently tightened my grip on his hand, I was careful to watch where I was going but looked at his house. When we got into the house it was just as beautiful outside as it was inside. I didn't know if I should let go of his hand or if he wanted me to continue to hold it so I held it still. I turned my body and looked up at him not knowing what I should do now. "What now sir?" I asked as I looked over his body in appreiciation before lingering between his legs before hesitantly reaching between his legs to gently stroke his cock to awaken it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Adol shivered and looked down at the girl with the arch of his eyebrow. "First, I'm going to let you take a shower to get into something more comfortable. I'll be waiting in my room," he said softly as he stroked her cheek.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:56 pm

I shut my eyes and nodded, "Yes sir." I said moving away from his touch and eventually I made it to the bathroom and took a shower that I enjoyed, it was the best shower I've ever had. I soon went into his room and undid a silk robe I had found and took it off. My breasts in full view. I got onto the bed and kissed him softly before reaching between his legs and wrapping my hand gently around his cock and stroked him and let one of my finger nails to gently and slowly go over his balls, wanting to see if he liked that. I kissed his chest and straddled him, "What would you like sir?" I asked as my pupils dilated and I took his hands and put them on my breasts and they were more than a handful.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:12 pm

"For a virgin that seemed so scared in the auction ring, you seem to have a lot of guts now," he added with a raise of his eyebrow before giving her breasts a squeeze. "Hmmm...so soft," he purred as he kissed her neck, shivering at how soft her body was. Already he thought of different ways that he wanted to try her and seeing how open she was to him he would feel no remorse in breaking her in.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:17 pm

"I may be a virgin sir but that doesn't mean I don't have some courage." I said moaning when he squeezed my sensitive breasts and I kissed his lips before guiding his erection inside me and I eased myself down onto his large cock and moaned loudly as I shut my eyes to take him fully in. "Please sir.." I said in a breathy tone as I wanted him to thrust inside me. I just hoped he would give me breaks and not have me hate him. My breasts were sensitive and very responsive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Just as quickly, he pulled out and placed her on her back and arched his eyebrow, his golden eyes flashing. "Before we go any further, understand that you don't call the shots. I do," he began as he reached for a blindfold to cover her eyes and pulled out some hand cuffs but placed those on the counter. "I'm not one to rush....and for a virgin...I like to take my time," he stated as he slowly kissed down her neck before biting her full, luscious breasts.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:30 pm

I struggled away from him and ended up falling off the bed but landed in a crouch and pulled off the blindfold, "No." I said softly and my heart was pounding with blinding fear. "I can't." I said shaking my head and panting and had to sit down before I fell down. I tried to breath my way through my panic attack and realized he'd probably force me into this so I forced my legs to work and I got out of his room and went into the one I had used and locked it. I tried to calm down, I couldn't do that kind of sex, I just couldn't. Not again. I traced a scar over my hips and remembered the ropes and everything else and shook my hair. I thought he'd just be like a regular guy with regular sex, that I could do but not the kind he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Rasha appeared from the shadows and frowned. "What happened sir? Want me to...send her back?"
"No," Adol said as he stood up and buttoned his shirt back up. "i was just testing her and seeing how far she goes, now that I see I know she's not as confident and bold as she wanted me to think. Give her a day or two, I have some errands to take care of...and Rasha...if you must...teach her. But if any harm comes to the girl...I will send you back." He warned, turning to walk out of his room.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:46 pm

I soon calmed down and got on some clothes before climbing into bed with the bedroom light on and fell asleep. I had a nightmare that I had every night and screamed in terror in my sleep. I gripped the blanket in a death grip and was trying to get away from something that wasn't phyically there and bolted up right and ran my hands through my hair as I panted, my heart going a mile a minute. I got up and took a shower before finding some clean clothes that were to big for me and found some shoes that fit me and walked out of the house in the middle of the night and sat down under a tree and tried to get myself under control and looked into the sky as tears went down my face. Maybe I should just go back to the auction house and maybe there was a guy that wanted regular sex not bondage.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Rasha watched her and crossed her arms. "Thinking about running away are you?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:06 pm

I looked up at her. "No." I said wrapping my arms around my knee's as tears went down my face and fell onto my shirt. I traced many scars I had but they weren't noticable unless you were looking for them. They weren't raised so you wouldn't feel them but they were there. "What do you want? Are you going to give me a lecture or something?" I asked a little annoyed that she couldn't just leave me alone in my misery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next