Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) Empty Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Sasha
I was a very beautiful tovero black paint mare and I was knew in a barn that had many other horses but I was only five and it was pretty here. I've never had a stall before, I laid down in my stall and dozed on and off as I laid my head down to rest since it's been a stressful couple days since I was starting to settle in to my surroundings. I soon got up not able to sleep any more and poked my head out of the stall to see what was happening around the barn and outside of the barn to see horses running in the pastures. I itched to run and kick up my heels in play. I had excellent bloodlines, I was bred to run, my parents had been famous barrel horses. I cost a lot of money but I knew I was worth it because I loved to run. I shook out my mane and moved my tail since flies were bothering me immensely.

Back to top Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Mason twirled a straw in his mouth as he sat on a heap of hay and watched as the horses ran around and played in the field. His blue eyes glanced towards the barn when he thought he heard a noise of some sort. Leave it to his cousin Jason to get a horse for him to train and probably buy from him later. Mason had the same secret of liking to fuck horses as well but he was nicer and kinder to his horses instead of beating them if they didn't do the right thing; however, he would take them by their will at times but it was never harsh as Jason. He stood up, curious to look at the new mare that had been brought into the barn.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:37 pm

I heard horses whinnying so I whinnied back loudly, my ears perked up and alert as my front legs banged softly into the stall door. I walked around my stall and whinnied once more. I was restless, the need to run. I pressed my large wide chest against the door and tried to look at them and soon lipped the latch open before walking then trotting out of the barn like nothing happened before suddenly taking off at full speed towards the field that I had seen the other horses in and paced the fence. The fence was way to tall for me to jump but I was satisfied to run up and down the fence at top speed then quickly stop and turn when they'd be coming my way

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Mason paused as he saw the horse take out of no where. How the hell did she even get out? He looked back from the barn then back to the horse before reaching for a halter. Regardless, he couldn't let her roam around freely as she wanted. "Okay, easy, I'll put you in the field right now," he promised as he walked towards her before pausing. "Just don't hurt me or bite me."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:48 pm

I looked at him and backed up. I didn't know him, nor did I trust him. I trotted away from him and went over to a horse that had its head over the fence and touched noses with him before trotting after him when he ran off towards the herd. I whinnied before turning around and looked at the human and walked towards him, I was eager to go with the herd. I nosed his arm impatient with him to hurry up to put me in the field. I soon got an idea and grabbed the halter and started to trot away, making a game out of this. I whinnied before heading back into my stall since I was content now. I dropped my halter on the ground and walked into my stall and took a drink from the water tub

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:52 pm

"Where did my cousin buy you?" He asked as he picked up the halter she dropped and placed it back on the tack. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked before walking out to close the door to her stall again. "Stay," he said as if he was talking to a dog or as if he thought the mare could understand. He glanced at her form once before clearing his throat and looking away. "I'm gonna get you so some more feed."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 pm

When he walked away I wanted to play some more. I whinnied for him as I pawed the stall door with my left front hoof as I moved my head up and down like I was nodding my head before looking at him walk away. I wish he'd take me out for a run around or something. I ate some more hay as I waited for him to return, maybe he had some grain! I got excited and started to move around again as I waited as patiently as I could. Sweat shined on my coat as it hit me from the sky lights in the roof. I drank some more water and rubbed my face against my legs

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Mason returned carrying a large bucket of grain with a few corn added into the mix. "Here you go, all for your" he added as he dumped the food into her food trough before wiping the sweat from his brow as he walked out.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:06 pm

(Why's he so nice? I thought he'd do something to her?)

I started to eat my grain but not all of it, I wanted to save some for later. But what he didn't realize was that giving me grain I would get more hyper. I whinnied loudly to him, I reared up and slammed my feet back down on the floor of my stall before kicking the back wall with my back legs. I just hoped my owner didn't get angry for kicking my stall walls. I pushed the stall door with my chest and nipped the stall door but didn't ruin the door. I moved around my stall as I swished my tail back and forth

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:25 pm

(Strategy.)

He watched her as she got super excellent and restless. "Okay then," he smirked as he waited a moment as he watched the folds under her tail before he felt himself grow hard. Mason went over quietly as he closed the doors to the barn, to act as if he was doing everything normal before walking over back to her stall and closing it behind him.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:31 pm

I ignored him as I munched on my hay. I knew he was there so he didn't startle me as I would rub my face on my legs as I ate. Flies made my hindleg muscles ripple when they'd land on me and I swished them away from me. I lifted my tail before forcibly slamming it down because the flies were getting me between my legs. I cocked my right hind leg in a relaxed motion and cheerfully chewed on my hay before walking forward to eat some more grain as I calmed down some. I was backing up to move when I accidentally bumped him and I looked at him since he didn't move

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:43 pm

Mason shivered but grinned, lightly patting her rump. "I see you have flies huh?" He asked, lightly letting his fingers brush them away as his other hand slipped to pull down his zipper. "I can get them away from you if you want." His eyes glistened, wondering what the mare would feel like. She was a virgin, he knew it and Jason had told him so. How he would like to fuck her senseless and be her first taste of cock. Mason's hands shot to her rump and held her still as he reared back and entered her forcefully, spreading her tight folds to accept his shaft inside her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm

I was surprised but didn't move but pressed my rump back against him. It felt good, I was in heat. I wanted to be bred. I whinnied as I clamped down on him as I eagerly wanted him. I looked back at him and moved my tail out of the way since it was wrapped so it wouldn't bother him. I had a big spot of white on my rump and my folds were pink and they were coated with my juices. My long mane shook out as I willingly mated with him but if he got to rough then I wouldn't be so willing

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:58 pm

"Damn...you were a virgin," he groaned as he worked his hips inside her, feeling her squeeze against him. A grin formed on his face as he reached and pulled back on her mane as his cock dove deep into her pink folds, the loud squirting sounds of the juices. "So tight," he groaned, smacking the white spot on her rump. "You feel so good girl," he moaned, speeding up.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:05 pm

I lifted my head since he was a little rough and I shifted when he spanked me but clamped harder down on him as I moved my rump down a little so he could push in deeper if he wished. I nickered my pleasure as I looked at him as I wanted to nuzzle him, I would once he was finished. I pushed back into him some more wanting more of him inside me. I ignored my feed as I tried to pleasure him as best as I could so he'd be happy with me. I pressed my nose to my leg as I took him

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:59 am

He shuddered, feeling himself sink deeper inside the mare. She was more fun than he thought before he shuddered and groaned as she clamped down on him. This was better than any of the the mares that he tried. She would now be his favorite.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:56 am

I whinnied when he go my G spot as I clamped down more on him as my climax came and I drenched him with my juices as I gently pushed more into him. I wanted to feel his balls, I thought I'd be a little naughty and be hard to get. I walked forward away from him and had that mischevious look in my eye as I touched my nose to his erection before lifting my tail. My folds were clenching as I lipped my stall door open and walked out but moved my hips differently and nickered to him before stopping and offering myself to him once more

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:37 pm

He huffed as he followed after her with a smile, loving a challenge. Mason reached and grabbed her tail lightly and gave a little teasing tug as he pressed against her teasingly to feel his large cock slick with her juices. "Be a good girl and I'll give you want you want," he purred, smirking some as he entered her once more, grabbing onto her powerful hindquarters and burying himself deep inside her, his balls touching against her lips as he started to thrust harder, wanting to cum deeply inside the mare.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:55 pm

I looked back at him and whinnied as I felt the sheer pleasure of having him inside me. I pressed the side of my face against my leg once more as I felt another climax coming once more. I moved my wrapped tail out of the way and felt his balls against my folds and I felt my pleasure spike higher and I was clenching him hard as I shifted my weight so my feet didn't get sore as I waited. I didn't like being on concrete since I didn't have shoes that would protect my hooves. But I sucked it up to feel my master inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:45 pm

He shuddered, his cock expanding inside her to stretch for his climax. The mare's juices against his balls made him shudder with pleasure and he realized that he liked exactly where this was going. Mason was going to climax soon and he was ready to give it his all when he was done.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:32 pm

I heard something pounding against the roof and I moved a little in uneasiness. I ignored it the best that I could so I could focus on my master and make him happy as I could feel that he was getting larger. I pawed the ground and waited patiently for him to release inside me, with him inside me I wished it was a stallion so I could have a foal to watch over, I knew I'd be a protective mother and wouldn't let anyone touch him or her until I was ready. I tosed my head when I climaxed and it squeezed him hard and I spasimed around his erection

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:31 pm

He shuddered, hugging her hips tight against his to drink all of his seed inside her. "Mmmm.....good girl," he smiled as he pulled out of her slowly with a loud pop. "I wish you could have my babies...you're such a good fuck," he whispered, tapping her rump lightly. "I'll get you some more grain while you rest."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:33 am

(This is just a thought but why not have her get pregnant with his children but obviously they wouldn't be human? It's just a crazy thought)

When I felt him release I backed up into his cock to greedily take in his seed. I tightened my folds so none of it came out of me before walking forward and turned around to go back into my stall and wait for my grain before stretching my muscles. I was in heat and I got covered by my master.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:20 pm

(lol so they could have a half human half horse baby?)

He panted, watching the mare as he pulled up his pants. "That's a good girl," he smiled before closing her stall and watching her eat. "I'll be back later, you rest up okay?" He asked, bringing her an apple as a treat.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:34 pm

(Shifters?)

I walked forward and eagerly took the apple as apples were my favorite treat and I'd do just about anything for them. The juices from the apple coming from my mouth as I munched on it. I heard the thunder and moved back from the stall door before dipping my head and eating hay since I still had some from breakfast. I pawed the ground, I wanted to stretch my legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next