Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Valeriu

I moaned when she pushed her hips into mine, causing my cock to be pushed a little inside her. I let her explore my body, wanting her to know who her mate was. When I felt her reach between my legs from behind and run her claw gently over my sack I growled and started to thrust into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 6:11 pm

I smiled as I gently bit his neck and to take in his scent so I remembered it. I moaned loudly as I felt him start to thrust, he was so large and thick that I had forgotten how he was as it's been months since we've had sex. I let my claws prickle his back but not to make him bleed, "Please..." I said breathless as my eyes began to glow slightly as the moon hit them as the door was still open. My breasts pressed against his chest and my nipples poked his chest as I let my hands glide to his thighs, sides, shoulders, arms, and his lips which were one of my favorites of mine. I gave his ass a spank.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Valeriu

I growled with pleasure, thrusting into her hard but gently. I felt her claws prickle at my back, knowing she wasn't trying to hurt me. I kissed her again, letting one of my hands glide over her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 6:27 pm

I kissed him back and moaned when he ran his hand over my breast that was sensitive. I pushed my hips more into his, "Please." I said breathless as I looked up at him as I ran my fingers down his left cheek. I tried to encourage him to thrust more and deeper, "Deeper, please I need it deeper." I said as I clenched on his cock as I was so horny with my hormones in a twist since getting pregnant. I soon heard my stomach growling so i smiled and growled at him playfully.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Valeriu

I growled again, smiling. I started to thrust even deeper into her, still running my hand over her breasts. I groaned when I felt her clench down on my my cock, almost coming right then and there.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 7:12 pm

I arched my body into his bigger leaner one as I moaned loudly. I ran the bottoms of my feet up and down the backs of his calves. I offered him my neck to mark me for his if he wanted. I leaned up and took his mouth in sexual hunger, I kept kissing him and nipping his bottom lip as I put my tongue in his mouth. I used my hands to pushed his ass forward so more of him pushed inside me as I wanted to feel every delicious inch of him inside me all the way up to his ball
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Valeriu

I growled, latching my mother on to her neck when she offered it to me, marking her as mine. When I pulled back I felt her press her lips to mine hungrily and I kissed her back just as hungrily, lacing my tongue with hers. I thrusted deeper inside her, shoving my full length into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 7:36 pm

I gasped them moaned as I felt my orgasim getting pretty close. "Yesss..." I said breathless as I gripped his upper arms but being careful not to get him with my claws. I kissed him again. His body heat felt so good against my cooler flesh as it was cold tonight with the storms, I soon heard a large boom and jumped slightly under him as my cat eyes came back to view as fear shown in them. "Kiss me." I said as I ran my right hand down his chest then stomach as I reached between my legs to stroke the base of his cock as I felt him getting larger.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Valeriu

I continued thrusting I to her, kissing her back passionately. When the large boom sounded and she jumped I growled, looking behind me. My attention was soon drawn back to her at her request and I smiled. I kissed her again, still thrusting into her, feeling myself get larger as I was so close to coming.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 8:00 pm

I soon had my orgasim and was playing with his balls to encourage him to fill me with his semen. "Please, I want your seed." I said as I pressed my pregnant stomach to his. I arched into him as our sweat slick bodies came together and our sweat mingled together as I let go of his hips and spread them wide and took in his scent. I soon bite his shoulder so any female that might be around will know who he belongs to. My folds clamped down hard on him and were milking him for everything he had to give me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Valeriu

I groaned, thrusting into her wildly now, getting closer and closer to coming. I finally cried out, arching my back to shove my cock deep into her as I came.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 8:06 pm

I smiled as I looked up at him as my eyes went back to a soft sky blue. I put a hand to his left cheek as I tried to get my breathing under control, "Do you want to stay in here?" I asked since he didn't have to sleep outside any longer if he didn't want to and it was safer if he was in here since bears and such were around and he'd be some what of an easy target. I leaned up and kissed and nipped the tip of his nose before taking his hand and placing it on my stomach. I may not be showing my pregnacy but I wanted him to interact with his child even though the baby wasn't born yet
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Valeriu

I nodded a yes at her question, smiling when she kissed my nose, chuckling when she nipped it. I smiled even wider when she took my hand and placed it on her stomach and I gently rubbed it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 8:15 pm

I purred to him as I watched him rub our child before running my nose up and down his neck. I curled against his side and placed my head on his chest and laid an arm over his stomach before shutting my eyes after closing the door and fell fast asleep as I felt his warmth soak into me as I was under the covers. I had a leg draped over his thighs as well since I did move in my sleep. I had accepted him as my mate because I had developed feelings for him as the months past and I might as well suck it up as he wouldn't of let me leave any way.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Valeriu

I smiled at her then pulled her close when she snuggled up against me. I gently kissed the top of her head, glad she had accepted me as her mate. I watched her fall asleep, noticing how cute she was when she was asleep. I stayed awake, keeping guard just in case anything tried to get in the tent and hurt me and my mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon May 25, 2015 11:24 am

I opened an eye, "Go to sleep. I need you wide awake." I said giving him a gentle nip as I fell back asleep. I sighed in my sleep and pulled up the blankets as I was getting chilly, my body was adapting to my other side and was fighting it just a little bit. I soon woke up with a start when the thunder boomed and I put my face against his neck as my heart pounded hard and fast, I was careful not to dig my claws into him as I shifted out of fear. I pressed myself so close I might as well been on top of him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Valeriu

I smiled down at her and gave her a nose a little peck. Then I leaned back and closed my eyes, soon falling sleep. A few hours later I felt her jump and my eyes popped open, my ears catching the sound of thunder. I pulled her close to me, whispering comfortingly into her ear.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon May 25, 2015 10:09 pm

I laid my head on his chest, to scared to shift back even though he was trying to comfort me. I stayed up the rest of the night, soon morning came and I was wide awake. I got up and stretched while he was sleeping and headed out of the tent and to the stream, I lapped up the cool water before hearing a branch crack near by, I wipped around and looked around before a pack of wolves rushed at me so I climbed a tree as I was too new to this that I couldn't out run them as I haven't explored that far in my new power
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 28, 2015 10:54 am

Valeriu

I was sleeping soundly by the time morning came, not noticing when she got up and left. Soon I woke up and realized she was missing. I got up and walked out of the tent, lifting my head and taking a deep breath. What I smelled made me growl, there was a strong scent of wolves, most likely a pack, and mixed in with that scent was the scent of my mate, meaning she was near the wolves. I shifted and took off, heading for where the scents were coming from. I soon burst out of the clearing and launched myself at the wolves with a loud roar.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 11:24 am

I was about ten feet up and was showing my teeth and making small roars to see if that would scare them off until I saw my mate coming. I watched in horror, I was worried for my mate as he was out numbered even if he was a shifter and could heal fast. I kept my claws dug deep into the tree so as not to fall as my tail lashed up and down in irritation as I watched. I kept my eyes and ears on my mate. I jumped down thinking I could sneak out while they were all occupied but apparently one wasn't and ran after me and barreled right into me. I gave a roar as I felt it bite down on my head but was luckily far enough away from my eyes, it shredded my ear as I lifted my lips off of my teeth and I was pissed. We were on our hind legs and I was tearing at the wolf and the wolf was doing the same thing but I was winning as I had longer more deadlier teeth. I took my anger that I had with my mate out on this wolf. I felt one latch onto my tail and I swung around and dug my claws into its leg and dug my teeth into it's head before going for the neck and killing it. I had gotten attention on me so I hitched up my back leg and jumped onto the tree with agony and climbed as blood dripped off of the branch I was on from my leg and then my tail.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 31, 2015 10:37 pm

Valeriu

I growled and attacked the wolves, killing several of them. The ones that escaped went after my mate when she jumped out of the tree. I was about to go help her when I felt teeth clamp down on my tail and I gave a loud, angry roar and whirled around, swiping the wild across the face with my claws. By the time I had finished with that wolf and another one that had attacked me my mate was already back up in the tree.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:01 am

I licked my wounds as I waited for my mate to be done with them as I was getting dizzy and needed to be down on the ground or I'd fall down to the ground and most likely loose my cubs. I jumped to about six feet off the ground so then if I fell I wouldn't get hurt that bad. I laid down and I soon passed out as blood continued to dripped from my leg. Luckily my body was laying just right on that thick branch to not fall down but I would at some point and he needed to hurry.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Valeriu

I finally defeated the wolves then I looked up at my mate. "Are you alright?" I asked her, worried about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:45 pm

(Longer posts?)

I looked down at him with heavy lidded eyes, "Do I look like I'm okay?" I asked softly since I was to weak to sound annoyed or anything. I dug my claws into the bark and wobbly climbed down but stumbled when I jumped down to the ground and laid down as I looked at my back leg and tail. My nostrils flared and I shut my eyes before passing out as I had a very large wound on my right hind leg and even though it was healing it was very deep and it wasn't healing fast enough not to possibly kill me. My head lolled to the side as my body gave into the darkness but not before my body aborted the baby I had been pregnant as my body decided it needed everything to heal this wound and the baby was taking a lot out of me, I was to out of it to cry over losing a cub.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:50 pm

(Sorry. I was trying to hurry.)

Valeriu

I rushed to her side when she climbed out of the tree. I saw her injured leg and I quickly placed my nose against it, being gentle so I didn't hurt her even more. I let my energy flow into her to help her wound heal.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next