Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:55 pm

(I'm addicted to Broken by Seether lol)

I stayed in the darkness for a good hour and a half before I woke up and I just knew I had lost the cub. I was in human form and I felt tears form in my eyes and go down my face to touch my dirty naked body. I curled into a ball but placed a hand where my baby had been and cried as softly as I could so he wouldn't hear and come towards me. I cried for a good ten minutes before I calmed down enough where I could see without issues and got to my feet and headed for the lake and stepped into it so I could clean off the dirt and dried blood. Soon the tears came back and I went under the water and swam a distance away foolishly thinking that it would stop me from crying but I was wrong, so wrong as my body moved with the sobs and shaking.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:40 am

(It's a really good song. Have you listened to the one with Amy Lee?)

Valeriu

I returned to the cave after hunting to find my mate gone. I dropped the deer I had caught and rushed out of the cave. I immediately started to search for her, soon heading for the lake, hoping she was there.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:15 pm

(Yup.)

I saw my mate and literally ran to him and when I reached him I went onto my knee's and wrapped my arms around his big neck and cried against his fur, "I lost the baby." I said sobbing loudly against his shoulder as I squeezed him a little tightly. I was so upset about losing our baby, I hope he wasn't mad at me, it wasn't my fault about what happened. I pulled back to look at his face and leaned forward and placed my forehead against his as tears swam in my eyes and leaked from them as I blinked as I looked into his golden eyes. I knew he wanted cubs and so do I but I had lost them.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:21 pm

((Do you like it?))

Valeriu

I wrapped my mate up in my arms, doing my best to comfort her. I gently kissed the top of her head, saying, "Shhhhh. It'll be alright. I'm not mad." I held her tightly against me, whispering soothing words to her in an attempt to make her feel better.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:12 pm

(I do like it lol)

I looked at his face, "Aren't you the least bit upset?" I said as I didn't see any emotion in his face and that really upset me enough where I pulled away and out of his arms and I shifted and ran into the woods and ran until I ran myself into exhaustion and climbed up a tree and laid down on a branch as my tail flicked in aggression and irritation with him. He hadn't shown any real emotion about losing our baby.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:37 pm

((It's a really good song.))

Valeriu

I was about to answer her but before I could she pulled out of my arms and ran off. After a moment I took off after her, worried.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:18 pm

(Can you lengthen the post?)

I soon saw him after hearing him, I showed my teeth in aggression as I stood up on the thick branch I had been laying on. I dug my claws into the bark as I pinned my ears to my head as I bunched my muscles together before dropping down onto the ground and I lunged forward into a run before gaining ground and slamming into him. Dust came up all around us as we went into summersaults, I dug my claws into his body as I bit his shoulder and dug my teeth until I hit bone. My amber eyes glowing with rage and disappointment towards him. He had said he wanted children yet he doesn't show feelings about losing our cub. I let out a roar as I shook him before letting him go and lunging over him and disappeared into the darkness of the thick forest. I lengthened my strides so I covered more ground that way. I soon found my car and shifted to human before putting the car into gear and drove off with the squealing of tires as I drove off so upset.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:06 pm

((I'll do my best.))

Valeriu

I froze at the aggression she showed towards me. I watched as she stood on the branch then jumped down and lunged towards me. I have a roar of pain as her claws dug into my body and and her teeth sunk into my shoulder. I kept trying to push her off, letting out roars of pain. When she finally released me I stood, despite the pain, and took off after her, watching as she shifted to her human form and climbed into her car and went screeching off in it. I stood there frozen, not sure what to do.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:13 pm

I didn't make it far because despite losing the cub and being so angry at him I couldn't leave him, I loved him. I had only made it about ten feet before stopping the care and turned it off. I laid my head on the stirring wheel and closed my eyes as I started to cry all over again. I stayed like for a good ten minutes before I put my car back where it had been and got out before walking back to where camp was. I saw him bloody and such and I felt guilt, I shouldn't have taken it out on him, it wasn't his fault that he didn't show emotions that he was so cold. I took a bath in the lake and put on clothes before laying down on my back in the tent.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Valeriu

I soon made my way back to the cave, wincing with every step. Once I walked inside I collapsed onto the bed of leaves and furs, not having enough strength at the moment to tend to my wounds. I shifted a little and let out a painful groan. I closed my eyes and tried to relax enough to fall asleep. Every shift, every slight movement sent darts of pain shooting thru me. Finally I fell asleep, not hearing my mate come back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:25 pm

I found him, I let a few tears fall onto his face, "I'm so sorry." I said hugging his neck before picking him up and bringing him into the tent where he was more protected. I tended to his wounds and with my saliva I started up the healing process for him. "I was just so upset and you didn't have any emotion on your face. I don't even know if you even care about our cub but I can't leave you." I said laying so his back was against my chest as I kept him warm with my body heat and a blanket. I put my face against the back of his neck as I stroked my fingers through the softness of his fur.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Valeriu

I groaned when she picked me up, feeling her carry me to the tent and lay me back down. A slight hiss escaped my lips as she started healing my wounds but I remained asleep. I barely heard her words, not really registering them. Unconsciously I moved closer to her, my breathing starting to even out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:36 pm

I smiled as I soon fell asleep against him as I was careful of his injuries. I was so guilty for doing this to him that it made me sick but not physically just mentally. I've never been violent in my whole life. The next day when he was awake, "I didn't mean to do this to you...When you didn't show emotion of our cub I lost it." I said putting my face against his neck so upset for what I did. I kept running gentle fingers over his body as most of the wounds were healed already but the one on his shoulder would take time. I got water and put that by him and some meat that I had actually caught was proud of myself for getting on my own without knowing how to do it.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:21 am

Valeriu

When I finally woke up I saw my mate next to me and listened to what she said. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly, gently kissing her cheek. I released her when she got up and watched as she brought water and meat over to me. "Did you catch the meat yourself?" I asked her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:08 pm

"Yes, are you upset at all over our cub or are you that cold?" I asked getting out of his embrace. I couldn't be with someone so cold that he wouldn't care about his cub that I had lost. I ran my fingers over my abdomen absently as I sat outside looking at the stars that were visible through the trees above me. I wanted these cubs so much, a silent tear went down my cheek of not knowing what they would have looked like when they were born. He didn't even come after me when I had ran to my car. Maybe he was just using me or didn't really give a damn about me. I moved farther from the tent and sat on a boulder not far from the tent to think about what my next move would be with him and to see if I could possibly stay with a man that didn't share his emotions.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:19 am

Valeriu

I was about to answer when she got up and went outside. I got up, wincing a little, and went over to her. I sat down beside her and pulled her into my arms and buried my face in her hair. "Of course I'm upset about loosing the cubs. I wanted them as much as you did, and still do. I was just trying to be strong for you." I said, blinking back tears.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:59 pm

I looked at him, "Well don't, show emotion." I said putting my face against his warm neck and took in his scent as I shut my tired eyes. I shut my eyes and soon fell asleep with my hand on my abdomen. I slept for at least a couple of hours before getting up and ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at the water as I debated how I wanted to get him aroused enough to possibly try for cubs again. I smiled as I got undressed and walked into the water until I was about deep enough where my breasts were covered by the water and started making low rumbling noises he'd hear as distress calls, that would make him come running.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5