Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:46 am

I walked through the forest on a hiking trip that I finally had time for. I ran my hand over my hair to get it off my face and to wipe sweat that was on my forehead, I took a drink of my water and sighed with immence pleasure. I could feel sweat going down between my breasts and I hated to sweat. I took a break and sat down on a log to catch my breath and I looked up and saw the beutiful sky that was clear of clouds. I soon found a camping ground and started to make camp, I was dead on my feet right now. I sighed and found a river and took off my clothes since there was no one around so I thought I'd wash myself off. I floated in the water enjoying the heat soaking into my skin yet the water was cool. I ran the soap over my large breasts and around my nipples as I bathed

Back to top Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:06 pm

(Okay, what are you looking for in a reply? Am I playing a human or a supernatural creature?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:38 pm

(Shifter)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:01 pm

(Okay.)

Valeriu

I was running through the forest, my black and orange coat helping me blend in, when I scented a human female. Out of curiosity I veered towards the direction the scent was coming from and soon came across the female. My eyes widened as I could clearly see she was bathing and before I could stop myself my eyes had traveled up and down her body, taking note of it but mostly paying attention to her breasts and her groin area. I stayed hidden in the trees, knowing my coat would help me avoid being seen, and continued to watch her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:07 pm

I stood up and started to get all the water out of my hair as water cascaded off of my toned tanned body. Water went over my Tiger tattoo that covered my whole back from where my neck met my shoulders all the way to just above my rump. The tiger looked like it was tearing out of my skin to get out. I turned around and headed for shore. The sunlight shined on the studs in my nipples and navel piercing. I winced when my fingers brushed my newest tattoos that were still quite sore, they were prints of a tiger. I soon put on my pink lace panties and bra before putting on my short shorts and tank top that showed some of my breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Valeriu

I watched her closely, almost letting out a rumbling growl as she climbed out of the water and revealed even more of her gorgeous body. My eyes rested on her piercings and tattoos, my thoughts veering towards why she had so many tiger related tattoos. There was no way she was a shifter...... Was there?
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 pm

I soon sighed with bliss since it was so hot that it felt good to have the cold water on me. I sat down and took out a snack to eat so I won't have to stop again until I made camp a few more miles up on the mountain to take the pictures that I needed for my collage class. I soon took a long swig of water and got up, "Well time to keep going." I said running a hand through my hair and picked up my hiking back pack and headed up the mountain again and eventually I made camp and started to make dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Valeriu

I watched her a little while longer until age got up sand gathered her stuff and started to move. I quickly followed her, easily keeping pace with her while staying hidden in the trees. When she finally stopped and made camp I settled down and watched her once more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm

(Is it possible that he kidnaps her and won't let her leave?)

I soon at my food and since no one was around I took off my tank top and shorts and headed into my tent to go to sleep. I made sure my new tattoo wasn't touching anything. I fell asleep after ten minutes and dreamed of tigers, tigers were my favorite animal. I woke up but didn't get up but just closed my eyes so I could go back to sleep. I put my hand on my flat stomach and imagined myself sleeping since that some times helped me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:08 pm

(Sure. I can work with that.)

Valeriu

When she finally went to sleep I saw my chance. I snuck out of the cover of the tress and headed towards her camp. But when I saw her stirring I paused then crouched down, pressing myself as close to the ground as I could, not wanting her to see me. I would wait for a moment until she fell back asleep before I would move again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:18 pm

I soon fell back asleep as I laid on my side, my dirty blonde hair going over my face as I had a hand under my cheek and one on my hip as I dreamed of tigers. I sighed in my sleep and rolled onto my back as I slept, I felt the wind on my skin as I smiled, it felt good since it was a hot night tonight. I put an arm above my head and my breasts went forward and my breasts barely stayed contained in my bra as my legs were slightly spread.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Valeriu

When she finally fell back asleep I started creeping forward again, moving slowly and being careful where I placed my paws. When I finally reached her tent I looked in at her, almost growling with desire as I saw her breasts were barely contained and her legs were spread. Not able to resist, I bent my head and nuzzled the spot between her legs, breathing deep and taking in her scent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:28 pm

I made a soft sound and my legs fell open more when I felt him nuzzle me between my legs. I moved in a way that one of my breasts came out of my bra as I shifted a little bit before settling back down into deep sleep. I softly deep breathed as I had a dream about a really hot actor that I wished I could have sex with. I didn't realize that a tiger was so close to me, but I became wet when he nuzzled me even though I didn't know he was there. I let out a little moan when I felt warm air hit my folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:40 pm

Valeriu

I smiled to myself when she made a sound and her legs fell open more. I moved back a little when she shifted a little, watching hungrily as one of her breasts came out of her bra. After she stilled again I moved back towards her and leaned forward, gently taking the top of her panties in my teeth and pulled them down to her knees. Then I moved my muzzle back between her legs, barely able to hold back a hungry growl at the scent of her wetness. Slowly and gently, so as not to wake her up, I ran my long, rough tongue over her folds, my eyes closing at her taste.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:46 pm

I clenched my hands into fists as I arched my hips as I moaned. When I arched my other breast came out of my bra as my panties ripped since the material was so thin that it didn't take much to rip them. I offered my pussy to him even though in my dream I was doing it for the guy in my dream, "Mmmm." I whimpered as I put my hands at my sides as I bit my lip as desire ran through out my body and over my nerves. "Please." I whispered softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Valeriu

At her moan I gavd a quiet, low growl, pushing my tongue inside her pussy a little, her juices coating my tongue. When her panties ripped I moved closer to her, taking my tongue out of her. When she offered her pussy to me to me I sat up a little and shifted toy human form. Then I leaned back down, plunging my head between her legs and gripping her thighs in my hands. My tongue and mouthed ravaged her pussy, sucking, licking, and nipping at it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:03 pm

When I felt hands on my thighs and holding me my eyes snapped open and I screamed bloody murder and tried to scramble away from him and I guess I took him off guard because I got away from him and ran out of my tent. I didn't look back over my shoulder as I literally ran as fast as my legs would take me, my heart was pounding with fear and adrenaline. My legs pumping me forward, I ran down the trail that I had come up and hoped to god I had enough of a head start to get to my car.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Valeriu

At her scream I jumped back and watched as she scrambled away from me. Swearing under my breath, I took off after her and caught up to her halfway down the trail. I ran beside her and wrapped my arm around her waist, circling around and pushing her back against a tree. Not roughly, but enough to knock the breath out of her. Then, with a growl of desire, I clamped my mouth over her breast, licking and sucking at her nipple, while one of my hands kneaded and caressed her other breast and nipple. My other arm was locked across her chest above her breasts while my lower body was pressed against hers to keep her still.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:27 pm

I pushed at his chest and tried to get away from him. "Stop, let me go!" I yelled as I tried to push his hips away from mine as I felt bark dig into my back and it hurt, "Your hurting me!" I screamed. I tried just about everything I could think of, he wasn't close enough for me to bite and scratching doesn't seem to faze him so I tried to knee him between his legs but my legs were pinned to the tree. I was naked now as I struggled, I didn't want him. I was panting with the exertion of my efforts

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:36 pm

Valeriu

At her complaints and struggling I growled but I pulled her back from the tree and moved to the ground with her. I wasn't completely harsh that I would let her be in pain. I still kept my lower half pressed to hers and my arm over her chest but now my other hand was between her legs and stroking and rubbing at her folds and clit while my mouth stayed busy at her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:42 pm

I kept struggling against him, I pushed at his chest and shoulders and I dislodged his mouth from my breasts and gasped loudly when I felt his fingers slightly enter me and I arched my body. My body wanted sex but my brain didn't so that's why I was fighting him. "Stop, I will not have sex with you." I said grunting as I tried to get him off of me and I guess I moved in a way that his erection pressed against my folds and went in a little bit. I quickly pushed my hips back so his dick was away from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Valeriu

I growled slightly when she got my mouth away from her breast. I smiled when her movent caused my fingers to slip in her and I runbed them against her inner walls until she got moved away from me again. "You sure? You're body sure seems to want it." I replied, smirking. When she lived again I felt my cock slip inside her a little and I groaned. Before she could move very far away I pushed my body forward, shoving my cock deep into her. I moaned, holding onto her hip with one hand, and my arm still across her chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Tears were going down the sides of my face as I soon just stopped struggling because I wasn't going to get away from him. I felt him stretch me wide for his girth, my juices coated his cock and I pushed my hips slightly towards his hips. I was panting hard as I looked away from him as I let him do what he wanted with my body since there was nothing I could do. "Get off of me." I said sobbing as I tried to push my heels into the soft earth to get out from under him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Valeriu

I smiled when she stopped struggling, knowing she had given in. I started to pull out of her, my cock almost slipping out of her, before I started to thrust back in. I moved my arm from her chest and pushed both of her arms above her head. I moved my mouth over her breast again and licked and sucked at her nipple, now starting to thrust in and out of her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:21 pm

I hicuped as I cried, I would never go on hiking trips ever again. I spread my legs wide because of how thick he was that it would hurt if I didn't spread them wide for him. I dug my nails into his wrist as hard as I could, I wanted to make him feel pain even though I wanted to hurt him more than this. I nipples started to harden against his chest and my breasts pushed against his chest as I felt his skin rub against mine as he thrust. I knew my breasts would be swollen after he was done with me and they'd be sore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next