Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sympathy Shows [T] [redhead]

2 posters

Go down

The Sympathy Shows [T] [redhead] Empty The Sympathy Shows [T] [redhead]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:39 am

The Sympathy Shows [T] [redhead] Dagger
Credit

D e x

The silver brute swung his head to one side, then to the other, looking out for any intruders as he stalked through the heavy snow that threatened to blind his bright blue eyes. He flicked his tail, and broke out into a run, his large paws much like snow shoes as he dashed through the snow, looking for a place to practice his elements, and maybe, someone to talk to. Dex was a cheery brute, though he hadn't had a full conversation with anyone for weeks, and it was starting to make him feel lonely. He came to a stream, and felt a smirk crawl onto his face, and Dex sat down, his claws touching the water just barely. He closed his eyes, and began to concentrate on the water, flicking his tail, making a band of water fly up into mid air. He rose his tail and held it like a flag, keeping the water in place, then slowly moved it to the left with the gesture of his tail. Rotating his head to the right, he sent the water splashing back into the water. Dex repeated this all over again, for about 5 minutes. He rotated his head to the left, sending the ball of water splashing into an unfamiliar face. He noticed the fae, and his eyes widened. "My apologies, fae! I didn't see you there." Dex dipped his head, backing up a couple steps, in case she was hostile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Sympathy Shows [T] [redhead] Empty Re: The Sympathy Shows [T] [redhead]

Post by redhead14 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:29 pm

The Sympathy Shows [T] [redhead] Tumblr_static_bart_male_gray_wolf__1_

kyia moved along the snow covered ground of the forest in search of some food. She had not eaten in a few days being a lone wold with no pack was hard as she was new to being on her own. kyia had not paid attention to whose territory she had wondered onto, but luckily no one would even notice her there since her pure white pelt blended in perfectly with the snowy scenery around her. she was only given away by her bright amber eyes. she walked slowly along a stream that ran through the forest only to stop when she saw a wolf controlling the water. Her ears perked up as she watched, kyia had never seen a wold use a different element before as she came from a pack that was made of lighting and wind element users. Without knowing her body was moving closer to the male as if in a trance, but she was soon awaken by a ball of water in her face. Kyia blinked before shaking her fur lightly spending water droplets everywhere. She looked up at the male that was a bit larger than she was and turned her head sideways as she watched him back away form her. "It's okay, it's my own fault for watching you and your element" she comment as she sat watching him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:01 am

Dex tilted his head to the side, and offered the fae a polite smile. "Oh no, I don't mind. I don't see many wolves anymore, and I've gotten lonely." He replied, sitting down and lapping up a few mouthfuls of water, then lifting his head just enough so his cold blue eyes rested on her bright amber orbs, blinking once. "My name is Dex. What's yours?" The silver brute asked politely, straightening up so he sat instead of crouched over the stream, looking down at the fae with slight interest. Dex waited patiently for her answer, glancing around him a couple times as he heard little sounds of other animals.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:42 pm

the pure white female watched with her bright amber eyes as the brute bent and drank from the small stream "yeah since I've come this way it is getting harder to find another pack let alone another wolf" she commented as she licked her coal black nose. Kyia smiled as she heard him say his name "nice name, mine is Kyia or ky for shorter" she said with a giggle. She stood slowly and walked around the silver male " What other element can you control" she asked, Kyia was still considered young at almost four and a half she was never really allowed outside the pack until she was old enough to leave.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Dex chuckled, smiling. "Gorgeous name, Ky." He commented, flicking his tail softly, then looking down at the stream with interest. The silver brute, watched little fish swim, then once again, heard Ky's sweet voice. He rotated his head to look at her, and blinked. "I can control the Fire element, and I'm learning the Element of Lightning." Dex replied, nodding his head. "Although, since it's so fast, it's a bit confusing to control. I prefer Elements that can be controlled with ease."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Kyia smiled at his remark "thanks. It is short, sweet, and fast to say like me" she said with a chuckle before spotting the small fish that seemed to be dancing in the small brooke. Ky lightly pawed at the water creating ripples as well as scaring the small fishies away, she sighed flicking her fluffy tail before sitting facing the stream. Kyia looked over her shoulder at Dex " I control lighting and the wind. sometimes the snow but the snow does not like to listen to me every much". The female looked back at the water before turned to face the silver wolf.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:11 pm

"Hm, really? You seem like you would control Fire. I think it's due to your eyes, they're very bright amber colored." Dex said, tilting his head. "And yes, I tried to control snow, but I just didn't find it easy. Although I'd like to learn how to control Wind, it's one of my favorite elements." He told her, and chuckled as Ky pawed at the water, scaring away the fish.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:35 pm

" Yeah that's what a lot of my elders in my pack said too but I controlled lighting the best" Ky said with a smile. "snow is too bossy to control and wind is differently tricky to learn at first but once you learn it, it is a lot of fun."
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Dex nodded, and pulled up a ball of water with a flick of his tail. "I found Fire easiest to learn, but Water is a much more cooperate Element. It's calmer, and easier to control." He explained, moving the water and stretching it out to a band of water. "And then there's fire," Dex said, closing his eyes and focusing. Fire began to singe underneath his paws, and a wall of fire formed in front of him, inches away from his nose. He opened his eyes, and unfocused the fire, watching it simmer away like mist. "You know, I could teach you the Fire Elelent, if you'll teach me the Wind Element." Dex suggested. "I wouldn't mind having a friend to travel with."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Kyai watched with delight as Dex used the water to his liking. She was so fascinated by how easy it seemed for the male to use on element only to switch to another. The fea sat as she watched Dex begin to use the fire element, Her fluffy white tail wagged as she watched the fire that was just burning in front of her turn to a calm mist. "That was pretty cool" Ky said smiling, she licked her coal black nose before considering the brutes offer. "alright I'll teach you wind if you teach me fire" Kyia said happily
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Dex turned his large head and grinned, blue eyes gleaming. "Wind was my father's main element." He said softly, remembering the large black wolf who disappeared when Dex was still young. "My mother's was Fire." Dex added quickly, sighing. He missed his parents, but knew that it was in the past, and that his mother was happy with another brute, with a family. Dex nudged Ky. "Come on. Let's find a place to stay before it get's too dark." He murmured, standing up.

Dex's father(Nikolite) Just imagine him with blue eyes- The Sympathy Shows [T] [redhead] Black-Wolf-in-Snow-Wallpaper
Credit

Dex's mother(Alexis)- The Sympathy Shows [T] [redhead] Gray-wolf
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Kyai listened intently as Dex allowed her to know a small part of his back story into his life. She felt bad as she watched the emotions he went thru as she saw them come and go across his faces. Kyai stood slowly once the male stood saying they should go, she walked over to him and rubbed up under his neck in a kind manner " I'm sorry if you have felt lonely but now you arent anymore" she said softly.

(sorry it took so long, i had family down for the holidays and couldn't find time to get away)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Dex smiled softly, nudging her. "Thanks, Kyia." He murmured, his bright eyes meeting hers for a moment, before he slowed to a walk through the snow. "Know any good dens around here?" He asked, rotating his head towards her
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:48 pm

The white fea followed after the brute, she looked like a bunny as she hopped thru the snow as she did not like the cold sensation on her paws. " well there is my den we can stay there, but it is kinda small" kyia commented as she looked at Dex.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Dex chuckled as he watched Kyia hop around in the snow, in attempt to avoid the coldness on her paws. "Sure, we can stay there. But eh, we might need to find a rabbit hole. You're hopping." He joked, smiling humorously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:50 pm

The white female tilted her head to the side at first not understanding what Dex meant by needing a Rabbit hole, but then it hit her. Kyia playfully growled at the male as she led the way to her den " I just don't like the cold" she said as she took the lead
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Dex smirked. "I can see that." He replied, following Kyia close behind towards the den.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 pm

As the two wolves approached the females den, a small shallow cave she had been calling home for the last few months, Kyia turned her head to look back at dex. "Well this is home" she said happily as she trotted inside so her paws could stop touching the snow
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:09 pm

Dex nodded, and padded inside, laying down near the back. "It's nice." He said, smiling at how cozy it was.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:49 pm

Kyia let Dex enter the small cave den before herself, watching him lay down towards the back of the cave. she herself took the front of the cave " Thanks, its not perfect but its home" Kyia said with a grin as she looked over the cave walls that kept the warmth in and the outside weather out.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Dex looked at the walls of the den, his blue eyes scanning every rock, every scrape on the wall. "I wonder what it's like back at home," he murmured, and started a little fire on the stone cold floor, his eyes focusing on it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Kyia had laid down, watching outside the entrance of her home as a light snow began to fall while the sun started to set. her ears twitched as she heard the brute mumble something under his breath. Kyia turned her head to look at Dex "so what drew you to this part of the forest" she asked.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down