Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:07 pm

(Oh, I like that idea! I actually thought 3 too but then I was like what about BlueJay, Arrow and Raven?)

Loki smirked. "So you can tell that I was lying huh? Nothing I guess. I'm just thinking about training and-" he paused as he glanced over at Serenity and his friends. "Other things I guess."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Raven blinked slowly, then glanced over at Serenity and his other friends. "Stressed with the whole Spring fever thing?" He guessed, tilting his head.

(I like the idea of a love triangle with Loki, Serenity, and their female pup. "The one of his heart, or the one on his mind?" said a friend of mine once. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:16 pm

(But won't that be like incest though? I mean....they pups would be his half siblings.)

Loki nodded before arching his eyebrow. "What about you? You're so calm over it. Aren't you thinking of the deed as the adults are as well?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:20 pm

(Oh yeah, that's right. Hm.. Maybe White Eyes' and Lilly's pups then? xD)

Raven looked around, and his purple gaze rested on Serenity for a heartbeat before returning to Loki. "I have, but mind you, we are still young. And I've got training to focus on." He replied, flicking his black ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:24 pm

(lol that works too better.)

"Yeah, you're right," he said as he stood up and shook himself. "I'm gonna go and find Durnal and see if he can train me now if he's not busy."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:27 pm

"Okay. Talk to you later." He murmured, then turned to pad back over to the others, his black pelt bristling a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Neka stretched before leaning over and nuzzling Durna awake. "Durnal?" She asked, licking his muzzle. "Dear?" She buried her face under his before wagging her tail as she waited for him to wake up.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Durnal stirred a bit, then woke up, his emerald eyes tired. "Good morning, love." He yawned, standing up and stretching. "I slept in, eh?" He chuckled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Neka nodded as she licked his tired face lovingly. "You should get more rest love. You're always tired," she said before perking her ears forward when she thought she heard the sound of paws approaching. "Durnal, I have something that I want you to do later but it seems that someone is waiting for you," she said as she stood up slowly to her feet.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Durnal pricked his ears, and padded out of his den, only to see Loki. "Loki, is there something wrong?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:38 pm

"Oh, I was gonna ask when is training gonna take place?" Loki asked, lowering his head some. "I mean, if you have the time and you're not umm.." he cleared his throat and looked away. "I um...I'm gonna come back later."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:54 am

Durnal shook his head. "No, it's fine." He reassured Loki, padding up to stand next to the young brute, and nudged him softly. "Of course we can start training. We'll start this afternoon after I've woken up a bit." Durnal told him, and yawned.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Loki grinned and wagged his tail. "Okay! I wanted to make sure because you know...with the spring fever around...I didn't know if you were busy or not," he said with a low smile as he lowered his head.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Durnal chuckled, "No, not yet.." He replied, then yawned, padding further out of the den.

Lilly padded into the camp, a bundle of herbs in her jaws as she looked around. Continuing on, she dropped the herbs down in the back of her den with the rest, and organized them. Juniper, Yarrow, Chervil.

Raven wrestled with Bluejay, and growled playfully. When Bluejay lunged at him, he sidestepped and pushed him over. "No fair! You have a Master Assassin as your mentor!" Bluejay joked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Loki wagged his tail, excited that they would start training soon but he couldn't help but think of his mother. He knew that Durnal liked her now and it made him think he might actually have younger half siblings.

White Eyes arched his eyebrow as he watched Blue Jay and Raven play before walking and tilting his head as he sat down as he watched them. "So you're saying my lessons are not as precise?" He asked, arching his eyebrow with a slow smile.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Raven tilted his head at Bluejay. Bluejay shrugged, "No, I didn't say that. Layla is just.." Bluejay couldn't think of a word. "Badass?" Raven suggested, smirking softly. Bluejay laughed and nodded. Serenity padded over to stand next to Raven, nudging him. "Maybe we could train together later? Denahi is taking me out to study anything poisonous so I'm aware." Raven pondered it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:20 pm

White Eyes chuckled at Blue Jay. "I understand, I'm mostly the mysterious type so being bad ass is not really my thing," he smiled a he wagged his tail before perking his ears at the sound of Raven and Serenity training together. "Blue Jay, tonight, bright and early on the full moon we are going to practice." He said as he looked at him and his white eyes sparked some. "While Layla is teaching Raven the badass way, I'm going to teach you the mysterious way."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Bluejay tilted his head. "Okay, well, sounds fun." He replied, smiling softly. Raven looked at White Eyes. "Layla is a bit of a combo of badass and mysterious. She trains me during the day, and trains herself at night." He said quietly, though his voice was audible. Serenity nodded, glancing over at Layla. The fae certainly was beautiful. Serenity didn't understand how Layla didn't have a mate.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:41 pm

White Eyes gave Raven a look that basically said, "Pup, with due respect....shut it." He paused when he noticed Neka trotting away by herself. "Hold that thought, you kids have fun I'll be back later," he added as he trotted away.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Lilly glared as she watched White Eyes tell Raven off, and lashed her tail. "Yeah Raven, shut up! You're just a show off!" Bluejay jeered, making Raven lace his ears back. Even Arrow cracked a smirk, and stood next to Bluejay. Raven turned away as Bluejay laughed and Arrow started to chuckle. Raven bolted out of camp and to the river. Lilly barked at the pups. "You two act like three month old pups!" She sneered. Bluejay looked down. "But White Eyes-" Lilly stopped him. "White Eyes might be your mentor, but he isn't an Alpha. Raven doesn't deserve to be treated like a lower class because he's different and appreciates Layla because she actually treats him right!" Lilly snaps, then races off after Raven.

Lilly say next to Raven, and nudged him gently. "Raven, are you alright?" She asked softly. "Fine." Raven replied bluntly. Lilly felt a pang of sympathy. "Don't pay attention to White Eyes or the other pups. If it continues, I will speak to Durnal." She told him. Raven sighed. "It's obvious Bluejay and Arrow don't like me. Loki doesn't like me, White Eyes doesn't. I bet my ass on that one. I liked it better when Blaze wasn't as busy with Arrow. He was always around when I needed him." Raven said softly. Lilly shook her head. "White Eyes is going to get his ass kicked when I see him next."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:21 pm

White Eyes watched with deep curiosity as he watched Neka give a rabbit to an old fox that couldn't hunt for himself anymore. His ears perked forward before blinking for a moment. "What was the purpose of that?" He asked, as she turned to trot back towards him. "I don't understand why you felt the need to give him food when he's going to die anyway," he added softly before tilting his head as she sat on her haunches beside him. "Perhaps you are paying attention to something that I'm not noticing."

Neka smiled and wagged her tail. "He's old but that doesn't mean that he should starve to death. The fox deserves to eat and he's a very nice and calm fellow. Plus, with enough food in his system he'll be able to go back and hunt by himself." She explained before her green eyes faced forward into the forest. "How is the training coming along?" She asked.
"Fine," White Eyes replied before frowning. "However, I think some are putting such value over who there trainers are. It seems as if in their mind some training is better than others. I find this difficult, we never had this in our pack. All pups were given one teacher and they found their own way not-"

"It's Durnal's pack," Neka interjected. "I have no say in it at all. I am not the alpha female nor do I have a right to tell him what to do." She said before looking away.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Lilly had sat with Raven for a little while longer, then went to find White Eyes, a bit infuriated with how he had treated the pup. Once she found him with Neka, she growled softly and padded up to him, a spiteful glare in his direction. "I need to talk to you," she muttered, lashing her tail. Lilly glanced over her shoulder, then back at White Eyes. "I'm not gonna sugar coat this. Treat Raven like he deserves, or I'll treat you the same." Lilly spat, not harshly, but firmly. She was not a violent wolf, and never would be, but once she was pissed about something, it stayed that way.

Raven watched as Lilly padded away, flattening his ears. He had a liking for the Medicine Wolf. Not romantically, but he knew that she understood him. She knew what it was like not to have a family. Raven sighed, and padded away, back to camp. When he entered, a large mass of weight shoved him down. "Haha, look who wasn't ready! The Assassin's pet!" One of the pups, Vero, jeered. Vero's friend Aries laughed and pinned Raven down too. Raven growled, and twisted himself over, throwing Vero off, but didn't manage to get Aries off. "Vero, Aries!" Durnal snapped, padding over. "Leave Raven be!" He ordered. Vero and Aries grumbled, and padded off. Raven sighed and muttered, "thanks" then padded away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:36 pm

White Eyes looked up when he saw Lilly and smiled as he turned to follow her before pausing at her outburst. He wasn't expecting and didn't understand what she was going on about before she brought up Raven. Ahh....of course. "I'm slightly confused because I have no idea what you're talking about," He added, looking at her but kept his stance even though her glare did make him shiver some. "And just how did I treat him differently? I just gave the kid a look, it's not like I bullied him." He added. "Forgive me if I hurt your feelings or his but I didn't do nothing and what do you mean the way he's treated? I treat him like an equal or any other wolf. Forgive me if I'm blunt at times but I just acted as I saw fit."

Loki looked up when he noticed the other pups picking on Raven and growled some. "Why does everyone pick on Raven? He's...a very kind and nice individual."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Lilly let out a small sarcastic laugh. "Telling the pup to shut it because he was talking about Layla's way of mentoring isn't necessarily getting you somewhere." She growled, flicking her tail. "He admires her, and is appreciative because she pays positive attention to him. The pups bully him, the poor kid doesn't have any parents. That's why he's so open and admired by having a mentor," Lilly told him, her piercing silver gaze meeting his white ones. "Just let it go, Lilly," Raven muttered as he passed by them, on his way to the open field. "He won't care. Nobody else did, and I don't expect him to." He growled, before padding away, his purple eyes fixed in front of him. Lilly sighed as she watched the pup leave, then turned back to White Eyes. "I'm sorry if I sound like a bitch, but the kid needs a friend. Not another individual to tell him to piss off or shut up when he's done nothing wrong." She snapped, though she was surprised with her words. Lilly rarely ever cursed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:55 pm

(lol, actually h never did say it out loud. He just thought it and gave Raven a look.)

White Eyes remained quiet for a moment, listening to her words and being quiet as he thought over everything that she just told him before nodding. After learning the reason why she was so upset about being upset of how he treated Raven he realized that maybe he had been a little bit too harsh onto the pup. "Alright," he said as he turned and walked back to the camp to get his thoughts together.

Neka looked up when she saw Raven and walked over as she noticed him by himself. "What's wrong Raven?" She asked, sitting beside him.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next