Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:23 pm

He hissed before leaping to aim a bite at Durnal's face, all of his anger and frustration exposed. "Kita is nothing to me! She's just a tool! Something to have fun with and toss away when I'm done. Neka is the real prize, and I don't care how high and mighty you are! You know full well that you have looked at her differently from everyone else."

Kita heard the words and her attention was off before Neka pinned her and held her down, holding a paw on her face into the dirt.

White Eyes looked up, his lip broken lip and and smiled tiredly. "Sure..just attack me while I'm down why don't you."

(lol fine, untl 11:30)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:28 pm

(What time is it there now? It's only 8:24pm here. Whoop whoop, I'm Canadian, eh? XD)

Durnal ducked, and sank his teeth into Rage's belly, shaking hard, then pulling away. "I care about every pack member equally, unlike you, but at least I don't use someone to get what I want, then chuck them away!" Durnal sneered, swiping his paw across Rage's face, drawing blood. "No female should ever be used." He snarled.

Blaze's eyes softened as he met the brute's white gaze, and he got off of White Eyes. "Because you don't really want to fight.." He replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:33 pm

(Oh you. It's 11:30 pm here. North Carolina time. XD)

Neka shook herself before moving to allow some of her pack mates to contain Kita as she went over to Durnal. "Durnal! Durnal! He's evil but he doesn't deserve it. Let him go," she pleaded, stopping from getting too close to him. "He's already lost everything," she said as she gestured towards the slaughter of all of his pack. "The war is over."

White Eyes nodded. "I never wanted a fight. I've always been on Neka's side," he panted as he laid still. "The brute broke my arm...and I lost a lot of blood too."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:40 pm

(Ah. xD Ugghh, and I gotta go back to Hell in the morning. XD 9th grade is kinda stupid. XD)

Durnal tensed, as he met Rage's eyes, his emerald gaze hardening, but softening as he calmed himself. Durnal stepped away. "No wolf deserves to die.." He murmured, and sighed.

Blaze nudged the brute. "We can help! Durnal!" Blaze barked, and the black brute turned his head. "We need to help White Eyes! He's dying!" He pleaded. Durnal nodded and barked for the Healer, Lillian. The white fae emerged from her den, and gently started to tend to White Eyes' wounds. "Your arm will take some time to dress, and it will take at least a month to heal. You must not travel." She said to the brute. Durnal turned to Rage. "Do you need anything for your wounds, or are you good?" He asked.

(Could you send me a pic of white Eyes? I never got the picture. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:44 pm

(His picture didn't show? http://i99.beon.ru/25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb9sunIrZg1r7505so1_1280.png)

Neka went over and nuzzled White eyes, worried as she nuzzled him, worrying about her friend. "Thank you for still standing with me. I didn't know that-"
He shook his head as he smiled up at her. "I made a promise to your mate that I would protect you and Loki to the end. I fulfilled that promise. You don't have to thank me for anything."

Rage stood up and snarled, glaring at Durnal. "I don't need your help!" He spat before glancing over at Kita, seeing she was the only member from his pack still alive. "Come Kita. There's nothing else for us here." Kita shook herself and walked after Rage before stopping when Neka lightly nipped her shoulder. The other fae snarled and turned around to face her, ears pinned and teeth bared. "What do you want! You have everything! You always have! What more do you want!?" Kita growled, staring at the brown fae.

Neka frowned softly but remained calm. "I just wanted to let you know that if you want it we can help you. You don't have to live this way. Kita....I can help you....regardless of what happened in the past."

The growling stopped from the light brown gray mixed wolf and she paused before looking at Rage who was already walking away and then back to Neka. She smiled softly and shook her head and the last words that she would ever say to Kita tore her heart apart. "Don't you see? This is the only live I know," and with that she turned and disappeared with Rage forever.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:21 pm

(Still isn't showing ugh.. Just give me a description of what he looks like?)

Durnal stood and watched the two faes speak. "Take care Kita." He muttered, then turned back to help Lillian, or what she preferred to be called, Lilly. "Help him into the den." Lilly ordered, and Durnal obediently helped the brute into the den, setting him down in soft bedding. "Now go. I must see to his wounds." She growled, flicking her tail. Durnal smiled, and padded off, towards Neka. He nudged her shoulder and smiled.

Lilly's silver eyes scanned White Eyes' body, and she carefully placed some leaves and cobwebs over his worst cuts, then looked at his leg. "This may hurt, but I need you to stay as still as possible." She said to him, and gently nudged his broken leg, moving it to get a better look. Seeing the cuts, and where it was broken, she nodded, and grabbed a large leaf, then rubbed some cobwebs and honey over it. Lilly carefully wrapped the leaf around White Eyes' leg, and nudged some purple-blue berries to him. "Eat those. They will help with the pain." She told him, offering a little smile.

Blaze padded over to the den where the pups were, and licked Loki's forehead, then the rest of the pups. "Are you all okay?" He asked, his eyes resting on Loki. The other three pups nodded, and serenity smirked. "Oh, I could've shown em!" She growled. Bluejay laughed. "With what? Are you going to kill them with fluffiness?" He joked.

(White Eyes x Lilly. :3333333333)

Lilly- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 6 Original
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:48 pm

(Oh wait, I got the pic! I just needed to mess with the link because there was a bracket at the end of the link. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:30 pm

(Lol and I think I'm gonna ship it. She looks so beautiful and I shippppp it so much. lol.)

Neka smiled softly as she walked beside Durnal but collapsed softly on her belly. The fae blushed and looked down to realize the spot where Rage had attacked her was bleeding some and falling into the white snow. She hadn't notice it before as she noticed she had a blood trail. Neka stood up slowly and held up her front paw, trying to steady herself.

White Eyes watched her with some curiosity, seeing that she knew a lot about healing than he ever would. He growled some when she moved his wounded paw but stayed still, willing himself not to move in order not to disturb her work in any way. His white eyes looked at the white fae and he smiled softly. "Thank you," he added before starting to eat the berries that she gave them. He had to admit they were sweet and they actually tasted good.

Loki smiled a toothy grin and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine," he smirked, wagging his tail. "I wasn't scared of Rage."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:38 pm

(ccccccc: Hue.)

Durnal frowned as he noticed Neka's bleeding, and dipped his head down, licking her wound softly, laying beside the brown fae. He laced his ears back against his massive cranium, his emerald eyes focusing on her wound. "Do you want me to get Lilly?" Durnal asked.

Lilly nodded, and spoke in her soft spoken voice. "You're welcome. You may not be able to move for a few days, but once you are, do NOT put pressure on your leg. One wrong turn and your leg could be permanently broken." She told White Eyes, then started to organize herbs, berries, and other things used for healing and dressing.

Blaze chuckled, and nodded. "You were very brave to save your mother," he met Loki's golden eyes. "You sure have spirit, kiddo."

Layla growled as she looked around, the scent of Rage's pack, mixed with blood, was lingering in her nose. She scanned her body. Scratch free. "You really are reckless." Blaze said to Layla. The massive fae shrugged. "But look at where it's gotten me." She growled, her blue eyes showing no emotion.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:50 pm

"No, I'm fine really," she said as she tried to rise before slumping back down beside him. "Maybe I'm not so fine," she sighed. "No, don't get her. White Eyes needs all of the help that he can get at the moment and I don't want to slow her down." Neka looked into Durnal's eyes and smiled softly. "Can you just...stay here with me?"

"I understand," White Eyes chuckled as he watched her organize her healing components as he laid still. He didn't take his eyes off her as he watched her work. "What is your name again?" He asked, looking back at her.

Loki looked at his friends before grinning and bowing low. "Shall we all play?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Durnal nodded. "Yes, but don't you worry about him. Lilly is an excellent medicine wolf." He told her, and smiled when she asked him to stay. Durnal shuffled over closer to Neka, and licked her wound gently, his tail falling over his hind legs. "I'm here," he murmured.

Bluejay smiled and playfully tackled Loki, his dark steely blue eyes cheerful. "Let's play wrestle!" He barked.

Lilly rotated her head, to look at White Eyes, her silver eyes meeting his white ones for a moment. "It's Lilly. What's yours?" She asked, turning her lithe body fully around to face him properly.

(DEKA!!!! C:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:05 pm

(XD The love is strong with this one. )

She relaxed as she lifted her head some to nuzzle him before giving his muzzle a gentle lick before resting her head on his front paws and closing her eyes to rest.

"Let's do it!" Loki barked playfully, flipping Blue Jay after him and chasing after his friend to tackle him back.

"White Eyes," he replied, bowing his head before looking back at her silver eyes. "Nice to meet you Lilly."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:10 pm

(The song This Is War hasn't gotten addicting. XD)

Durnal smiled, and a warmth like fire spread through him. He rested his head on her shoulder, resting his tail over hers, and licking the back of her ears gently.

Bluejay laughed and jumped back on Loki and playfully grabbed his ear. "Psst. Let's attack Blaze!" He whispered and smiled deviously.

Lilly dipped his head and smiled. "Likewise," she replied, the nudged a bundle of herbs next to a rock and nodded with approval. "Are you hungry at all?" Lilly asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:18 pm

(lol. I have my playlist playing for different moods when I rp. Helps to make more effective writing. lol.)

She relaxed but didn't say anything as he continued his sweet gesture to her ears. Her tail wagged some before her green eyes looked up at the alpha with a little wonder and interest before her eyes sparkled as she pressed her nose to his.

Loki smirked and crept low. "I'm game if you are," he whispered as he crawled forward on his belly.

"I actually am," he sighed. "I'm sorry that you have to take care of me for awhile. I'm sure there are other wounded individuals as well."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:24 pm

(I just go on YouTube and listen to anything that makes me feel. xD)

Durnal met Neka's pale green eyes with his own emerald, and felt a bolt of electricity run through him when their noses touched. Maybe Rage was right. Maybe he did feel something, just didn't want to admit it.

Bluejay nodded, and then to Arrow and Serenity. The four pups creeped up behind Blaze and tackled him. "Surprise!" Serenity barked. Blaze laughed. "Oi! Aren't you a scary bunch!" He barked cheerfully.

Lilly shook her head. "Oh, hush. Any of those who need medical attention most, shall get it first." She replied, then padded out of the den, and towards the fresh kill. Lilly grabbed a couple rabbits, bringing them back into her den, and setting them next to White Eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:33 pm

(lol that does help too. XP)

Neka felt butterflies in her stomach but tried to quiet her loud beating heart. He wouldn't like her in that way, she just knew it. He was a great alpha and could have any fae that he wanted. So why would he be interested in a wolf like her? "Durnal," she began but blushed as she avoided his gaze to try to get her thoughts together.

Loki grinned and fell over before rising back to his little paws and shaking his white coat before howling playfully.

White Eyes chuckled as he watched her, seeing that Lilly indeed have a fare to her as well and an interesting fare too. "Well thank you again," he added before devouring the rabbits that she brought him.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Durnal could see she was avoiding his gaze, and licked her muzzle gently, emerald eyes meeting hers for a moment. "Yes?" He replied, tilting his head to the side, just a little bit.

Blaze chuckled and nudged Loki, then joined in on the little howl.

Lilly stepped back, and nudged cobwebs into a pile. "Anytime," she replied. "It's kind of my duty." Lilly chuckled, her silver eyes still focused on her herbs, berries, and plants used for her healing.

(It does. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:16 pm

"I was just...thinking that...what would I.." She blushed as she looked into his eyes again. "I don't how to say this." She said softly as she looked away.

He laughed before doing a little wiggle tail dance before sneaking up and tackling Serenity gently.

"I see," he smiled as he watched her before taking another bite out of the rabbit. "By any chance do you anymore help with the healing field? A few of my friends could help if you need the help."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Durnal blinked and moved closer to Neka, licking her cheek. "Just let it out.." He comforted, touching his nose to Neka's gently.

Serenity growled, and flipped over, throwing Loki off of her, and pinned him playfully. "No need to be gentle, Loki." She teased.

Lilly looked back at him, and shook her head her head politely. "No, for now I think I'm okay. I taught myself how to heal and dress wounds. Thank you though." She replied, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:26 pm

"I think that I'm starting to like you Durnal and I...just don't want to lose you," she whispered, looking in his eyes, wagging her tail some. "I didn't want to say anything in case you felt different and I understand if you don't like me like that. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything."

Loki's eyes widened as he looked up at Serentiy and chuckled. "I see that now," he smirked as he looked into her eyes before huffing. "Now let me up," he laughed.

"You should smile more often. You have a beautiful smile," White Eyes added as he watched her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Durnal's emerald orbs widened a bit, and he looked at his paws. "I didn't say anything for the exact reasons." He murmured, and licked her chin gently, his eyes meeting hers. Durnal smiled.

Serenity laughed and got off Loki, nudging him gently. "Oh, you big wuss." She jeered.

Lilly shyly looked away, then glanced back at White Eyes. "Thanks," she replied, curling her tail over her paws. Lilly sighed and laid down, her silver eyes scanning the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:38 pm

Neka looked at him with shock and happiness at the same time. "Really? You actually felt the same way as well?" She asked, looking at him with gentle and calm eyes.

He growled playfully and hunched low before trying to pin her off guard.

"Welcome," White eyes rested his head down on the floor and let his tail lay out behind him before licking his jaws until his eyes turned to look at her once more before looking away.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Durnal nodded. "I do." He murmured, and nuzzled her cheek gently, licking her muzzle.

Serenity stood her ground and stared back at Loki, her ice blue eyes hard.

Lilly nudged a few more herbs into place, and smiled. Perfect, she thought. Lilly looked back at White Eyes. "Has the pain start to dim?" She asked him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Neka nuzzled under his chin before adding a soft nip to his cheek and nuzzling into his muscular frame.

Loki watched her, going low before he jumped at her as he saw Durnal did and wrapped his paws around her in a hug.

White Eyes nodded before stiffing some. "It went down a lot. You weren't kidding about those berries," he added as he looked at them.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:05 pm

Durnal smiled and licked her neck softly, and nipped her chin, smiling softly.

Serenity whipped to the side, and playfully jabbed her paw into Loki's shoulder.

Lilly smiled, this time it was bright and playful. "It's Juniper. It slows your system down a bit. I recon you feel tired?" She guessed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next