Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:14 pm

Raphael
I was a little disappointed that she wanted her own bed but I understood the reasons. I brought her to her bed and then I left to go to my hut. I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes with a big sigh. I pulled the covered up to my chest since it was chilly. I soon fell asleep, it was a bit lonely sleeping alone. But I would respect the reasons why she didn't want to share a bed.

Kelly
I smiled. "You feel good as well." I said taking in his scent. Any female wants a male to be in his prime and to give them many children. I was one of those females in wanting a male in his prime and to have him give me many children. I nuzzled his neck and pushed my hips up to his. I wanted him to release, "We're running out of time." I said as the moon was slowly going down.

Back to top Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:24 pm

~Sora~
Later on I woke up heading back to his hut I sighed and looked to him before waking him up "Move over a bit for me" I said to him and got under the covers with him still a little cautious due to my heat scent that seemed to be rather persistent as I tried to hide it, sleeping more soundly with him next to me since at least i knew he'd keep other males away.

~Sahale~
I grunted and soon released inside her heavily panting and moved to kiss her gently smiling as her before moving to suck her breast again wanting her to have her release as well and smiled softly enjoying myself and thrusted a little inside her still as well to bring her added pleasure.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Raphael
I moved over a bit and flipped over and I put my arm around her waist protectively as i lightly put my hand on her hip in a possessive way but not in a sexual way. "Sleep good." I said and took in her scent. I was half asleep so I didn't know that she could feel my erection against her bum. I didn't press it against her but she could just feel it.

Kelly
I arched my body into his and cried out as my release came on full force. "Sahale.." I said crying out as my juices slicked his cock up as he thrust. The mating ritual was finished just in time. I laid back down on the bed and was panting as I closed my eyes, "You've tired me out." I said softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:41 pm

~Sora~
I shifted a little able to feel his erection and moved my wings on my back slightly before making a little more space between us a little red after I'd realised what it was pressing against my rear. "You as well" I said softly and relaxed soon falling asleep, the next morning I woke up earl as usual and finding the food I prepared some breakfast for us both.

~Sahale~
I smiled and nuzzled her before nodded "Yeah same with you, I'm tired out as well" I panted and pulled out of her slowly before I moved to the side and pulled and blanket over us both, holding her in my arms and smiled before pulling the roof back on afterwards.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Raphael
I woke up and looked over at her, "We missed the chance to be mated." I said to her but not getting up quite yet as I was comfortable. I hated getting up in the morning, I wasn't a morning person at all, just wait till winter and the bear clan would be hibernating when the snow starts to come down. I just hoped she'd be okay with that.

Kelly
I laid on my side and put my head on his chest and an arm over his stomach before closing my eyes. I took a deep breath and fell asleep, I was so tired. I didn't know mating would tire such a person out but it did and I was ready for sleep to claim me. I just hoped my sister was okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:55 pm

~Sora~
"No we haven't" I said to him "the full moon still lasts another two days" I said bluntly "also don't the bear clan hibernate in the winter what am I to do then?" I asked not quite knowing myself really since it would mean around four months on my own with no mate there and owls weren't exactly hibernating type animals, i was a little strange since I slept at night but it was not so strange really. "also after that the next full moon won't be until around this time next month"

~Sahale~
I smiled and looked to her in the morning and let her sleep not wanting to wake her up and just watched her sleep for the time being and kissed her forehead smiling and nudged her a little by accident apologising if I ended up waking her up.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Raphael
"I don't know, I can try to stay awake but that might be hard." I said sighing as I ran my hand through my hair and sat up in bed. I got out of bed and put pants on before sitting down behind her and gently pulling her back to lean against my chest before wrapping my arms around her gently and laying my head on her shoulder as I thought about what I could do to stay awake.

Kelly
I opened my eyes and put my face behind his shoulder so the light would go away, "It's to early to get up." i said whining softly as I moved but winced, I was very sore between my legs. I soon sat up and yawned, I didn't care that I was half naked. I fingered the other necklace around my neck, the one that was my mothers that helped in fertility. I got up and put on my dress that I had brought from home. I put my hand out to him and waited for him to take it. I wanted a warm bath and there was a hot spring close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:24 am

~Sora~
"Hmm, it's fine, I'll have to think of something before then" she said to him and looked back to him as I was pulled back. "Ever think of moving to where it's summer when it turns winter here, a lot of the bird tribe do that in the seasons, the far end of the forest is half a year behind season wise so right now it's winter over there."

~Sahale~
I took her hand and laughed a little "You want to go to the hot springs huh?" I said and took her hand leading the way there and let her go in first so she could relax knowing she'd be a little sore and joined her afterwards but still kept guard as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:22 am

Raphael
"I don't know if that would help but I can talk to the council members. But their tough so I don't know if they'll let us but I'll try for you." I said nuzzling her softly and pressing a kiss on her shoulder. "What do you want to do today?" I asked curious. I looked at the food and it smelt good. I gently leaned forward and grabbed a small amount of meat and tore off a piece, "Want a bite?" I asked taking some and putting in into my mouth.

Kelly
I looked at him, "This is heaven, why are you standing guard?" I asked not knowing why, was he worried someone would come in? I wasn't scared of someone seeing me naked but i guess he would be worried about someone male seeing me naked. "Why don't you join me?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am

~Sora~
"Well I will in a minute I want to cook it a little more, I might be an owl but I still like my meat cooked a little more." I said to him and looked to him before cooking hers a little more and then leaning back and eating her own "and you don't need to ask but I might migrate with my people instead of being here on my own.

~Sahale~
"Because males sometimes come here searching for mates" I said bluntly to her "well some of the younger ones anyway, I'm a bit older so I'm not so bothered but I still like to make sure my mate is safe just encase they try something" I said to her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:01 am

Raphael
I looked down at my meat and I lost my appetite so I lowered my hand, "Oh." I said as I got up, I left my hut and took a walk alone. I let go of my meat and soon sat by the river. I guess I'll be sleeping alone, she doesn't want to stay here with me, I had just hoped she'd love me enough to stay. I got up again and kept walking within my territory.

Kelly
I smiled, "I can take care of myself but your sweet. If you've learned anything about Hyena's we're the top dogs. I can crush bones with my teeth, I'd be fine." I said nodding as I closed my eyes and after a while I got out of the water and wrapped my arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:14 am

~Sora~
I sighed and quickly found him near enough pinning him down straddling him and groaned "Sorry my landings are a little off still, look I just don't want to cause too much trouble for your tribe so early on, so maybe try asking them a bit later on ok?" I said to him "But if they can't be changed then it'll be best for me to go with my tribe so other males don't find me while your hibernating" I explained to him and got up "are you ok, like I said my landings are still a bit off, I moulted recently so… wings a bit unsteady"

~Sahale~
I smiled and kissed her softly "Hmm yeah I know but won't stop me from looking after you" I chuckled and looked to her happily my tail flickering as well my ears as I looked to my mate. "careful there or you might encourage me" I grinned.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:23 am

Raphael
"Just go with your people." I said putting her on the ground beside me gently so I didn't hurt her. I got up and walked towards the tribe, I ran a hand through my fur and walked into my sister's hut and sat down and put my forehead on her shoulder. "Hey sis." I said miserably as I sat behind her as she nursed her two week old cub.

Kelly
I opened my eyes after kissing him. "Encourage you to do what?" I asked smiling as I ran a gentle claw down his chest, stomach, and soon stopped just above his erection. "This? You don't want me to encourage this?" I asked smiling evilly as I backed up and smiled. "Lets see if you can catch me before you get any." I said turning around and digging my claws in to get a grip on the ground as I ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:35 am

~Sora~
I sighed "Great just great" I muttered and ruffled my wings on my back and headed out a little trying to think of how I was going to solve this problem out. I found my old washing spot which was in neutral grounds and smiled a little ruffling my wings I sat at the edge before I noticed something and looked around, something was wrong, sniffing the air I looked around and listened hearing something I turned seeing a male there, looked like another male from the bear tribe, he'd been following behind me and looked to me with hostility I backed up about to take off before my wings were grabbed and I screamed out in pain as they were broken "What are you doing?" I asked before noticing a female behind him "It's all your fault, you and your tribe, if he didn't have to take you as a mate then I'd have had him by now?" "Oh really and what makes you think that, encase you haven't noticed I don't think he'd be interested in you" I said in quite a lot of pain but hid it rather well not showing any weakness.

~Sahale~
"Hmm what do you think?" I chuckled and moved to kiss her before you backed up and I growled playfully before chasing after her and managed to corner her and chuckled before kissing her gently. "Your a tease Kelly" I grinned at her and nuzzled my mate contently and wrapped my tail around hers.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:45 am

Raphael
I felt pain but didn't know what it was from until I figured out it was my mate. I followed her scent as I ran, I ran on fours since it gained ground. I grabbed the male and broke his neck, no one not even my tribe survives when they attack my mate. I looked at the female before grabbing her. "You are a cast out, do not return or I will kill you." I said roaring in rage. I turned to my mate and didn't touch her wings but I nuzzled her. "What can I do?" i asked kinda scared and shaky, I had almost lost my mate to a jealous female.

Kelly
"I can be." I said giving him a kiss as I wrapped my tail around his before moving closer to him, I nuzzled his neck. "I found my fertility necklace." I said putting a hand over his heart and leaned into his strong body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:56 am

~Sora~
Relieved when he appeared I leaned into him when he got close "I need to get to my tribe, my wings are broken" I said softly "So I need to get back, with you with me since my wings need to be realigned" I said softly to him"Quickly if possible one of the breaks wasn't clean" I winced in agony still and tried not to move my wings before we got to my tribe they took me to the medics hut letting Raphael come with me and showed him what to do if it happened again so he wouldn't need to bring me back each time and my wings were put in a strange bandage that kept the bones realigned and I wasn't allowed to fly for a few weeks while the wings repaired, being hollow bones meant they were quicker to repair but also meant I was rather light. I moved to hug Rphael still a little shaken and wouldn't let go afterwards glad he had appeared when he had.

~Sahale~
I smiled "Hmm really, to be honest I haven't heard of such a thing" I chuckled "But the ways of women are mysterious" I laughed and kissed her "But it's a good thing right, means we have higher chance of having cubs?" I said making sure i was correct and rubbed my tip at her entrance teasingly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:04 am

Raphael
I wrapped my arms around her. I took in her scent, "Maybe you should go with your tribe where your safe for the winter, since not all the females are glad that you came." I said as my heart beat faster than normal as I was still a little scared. I kissed her lightly and was careful not to touch her wings by accident. "I'll have to talk to the tribe to get the point across that no one is to hurt you or they are cast out and they will die if they go onto others land." I said nuzzling her

Kelly
"Yes that's correct and possibly more cubs in a litter." I said moaning when I felt him teasing my entrance. "You say that I'm a tease, look at you teaser." I said nipping his jaw softly before taking his wrist and pulling him into our hut and laid on the bed waiting for him to mate with me and give us a higher amount of cubs in this up coming litter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 am

~Sora~
"Nope, it's fine we'll figure something out ok" I said to him softly "Put forward the idea of migration and see what they say and maybe suggest it as an option for the tribe members as well as hibernation that way they might not be so opposed to it" I suggested to him "and it's just something I'l have to deal with so relax Raphael" I said kissing him passionately for a change and smiled a little since I was still in heat and was beginning to think about maybe having one or two cubs with him since I'd learnt quite a bit about him over the last few days and there was still full moon this night as well.

~Sahale~
"Hmm well I wouldn't want you to have too many in a litter, won't be good for your body and I don't want you hurt" I said softly and pushed into her after we were back him and groaned before beginning to thrust into her gently at first and played with her breasts as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 am

Raphael
I was very surprised so I kissed her back. "Come on, lets go home. I've had enough excitement for one day." I said putting my arm around her waist possessively. I kept her close as we walked into the village of my tribe. I got her to bed and covered her up. "Stay here." I said putting a guard here that I could trust. I held a meeting for the tribe. "I have found out some females are in a jealous rage over the alpha female in this tribe and I will not stand for this. If one of you ever attack again you will be forced out and you will be lucky to live a night in any of these territories. And I have another thing to bring up, I've been thinking about a migration for the winter because I know most of you do not like to hibernate in the winter here. So I am offering to move for the winter and come back when it is spring." I said looking out among my tribe.

Kelly
I smiled, "I can take it." I said moaning when he started to play with my breasts. I arched into him when he started to thrust inside me. Since he didn't want to have too many cubs I took off the necklace with much hesitation but I will respect his wishes. A female has to listen to her mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:28 am

~Sora~
There was a lot of chatter one of them asking about whether they even had lands in those areas. Sora listened and groaned before getting up and getting the guard to let her out before speaking and answering their question "You do now.. my father left me land in those areas for when I got a mate so I'd have safe lands to go to, you can use those lands as they are now this tribes since i became the alpha female" I said to them folding my wings neatly on my back. There was a lot of debate about the idea amongst them.

~Sahale~
"And one more thing, I want you to always speak your mind my sweet, I prefer a fiery hyena over any other female any day" I chuckled and kissed her passionately licking her lips and soon playing with her tongue inside her mouth and thrusted into her more determined to ale her release before me this time around.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:34 am

Raphael
"You are supposed to be resting Sora." i said nodding to the guard to bring her back to the den. "You need to be strong but you get strong if you don't let your wings heal." I said whispering so no one saw a weakness in her, so no other female would challenge her for her position next to me. I gave her cheek a kiss and a nuzzle as I didn't want her to leave my side but she needed to rest.

Kelly
I didn't respond to his talking but moaned when he continued his assault on my senses. I pushed into him and let the necklace drop from my hand onto the floor as I put a hand on his shoulder lightly as I turned my head away from him to look at the wall of our den. I guess I wasn't in the mood any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:43 am

~Sora~
"I'm not going to cower in a hut when I'm injured Raphael" I said to him crossing my arms over my chest but sighed knowing he was right "Fine but no guard tonight ok?" I said softly and touched his cheek before kissing his cheek "But it's true I have my own lands and since I'm your mate they're now yours and your tribes, they're untouched and with no other tribes in that area makes them perfect, they do require a bit of climbing though, if I had a map I'd show you" I said to him and got back to bed letting my recovering wings stretch and relax where they were as I laid on my front.

~Sahale~
I kissed her softly and puled out "You ok, something wrong?' I asked worried and kissed her gently and lovingly guessing she wasn't in the mood so stopped. "was it something I said?" I asked her and my ears went down a little upset acting almost a bit like a kitten as I looked to her with my bright blue eyes.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:48 am

Raphael
"See some times I'm right." I said nuzzling her and giving her a kiss. I soon finished the meeting and went back to the den and laid down next to her, "How are your wings? Are they going to be okay?" I asked as I took one of her hands lightly and played with her fingers out of boredom. I nipped each finger tip lightly before pressing a kiss to her palm.

Kelly
"No." i said turning onto my side and closing my eyes. I put my tail between my legs so it doesn't get damaged as I slept. I fell asleep not hungry that night. I got up in the middle of the night when he was still asleep and laid in the springs to take a soothing bath to clear my head. I've always dreamed of having a large family with one litter but I guess I can ex that out of my plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:59 am

~Sora~
"They'll be fine in a few weeks" I smiled at him softly as he played with my fingers shifting a little I et my heat scent emerge again to tempt him a little knowing I was hurt but I could always move my wings so they wouldn't get hurt. I moved and kissed him passionately again but lovingly at the same time.

~Sahale~
I sighed and thought it over noticing she was up later i spoke up "Is it because of what i said about the cubs thing, it's not that I don't want a huge family but I don't want you ending up hurt because of it like some of the other females here" I whined and kissed her "We can still have a big family but just take it a step at a time ok?" I said softly to her "Plus I'd quite like triplets in our first litter, a lucky number and will keep us busy too" I said softly to her and wrapped my arms around her softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Raphael
I smelt her heat scent and I made a growling noise as my cock started to get larger. "What are you doing? Your hurt, I could hurt you further by mating you." I said nuzzling her as I tried to control myself which was hard because I've wanted to mate her since she came to live here with me when we got married. I just didn't want to hurt her.

Kelly
I stood up off of the bed and out of his arms before picking up the necklace and putting it away with a longing look to it as I put it back in a clothe and put it away with some of my things that I had brought here. It wasn't easy for the Hyena's to become pregnant and it was hard to have more that one cub and I guess I can have no more than one cub and it took years to have another. I'll be old before I can have a large family. I put on one of the shirts that crisscrossed and a skirt before combing my hair and taking my earrings out to clean them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next