Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 5 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:23 pm

~Sora~
"Of course I'm travelling with you" I said and kissed him gently "I'll just have to ensure I don't fly so quickly' I said and kissed him again before moving my hands to his "So relax my sweet it'll be fine, plus I need to show yo the safe route there for the children after all" i smiled

~Sahale~
I moved from where I was and settled down in bed next to her but still stayed alert and kept guard over her still worried encase anyone tried to come near her still.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 5 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Raphael
"Did you know your a very bad girl?" I asked as I gave her cheeks, nose, chin, temples, and forehead a kiss and smiled at her. "But I'm in love with you so thats ok that your a bad girl." I said as I ran my hands up and down her stomach. I was very excited to see the cubs that she would give me. I was also excited to spoil her.

Kelly
I put my head on his chest and an arm over his stomach as I nuzzled him. "Sleep, I think tomorrow will be the day for the cubs to come, so you need your sleep." I said giving his shoulder a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:03 am

~Sora~
I smiled as he kissed me and raised an eyebrow "Yeah, especially with the amount of times you've now told me I am" I said watching his hands running up and down my stomach "You'r excited aren't you?" I asked him and smiled "We'll soon be migrating so hopefully all will go well"

~Sahale~
I sighed and looked to her nodding "Ok" I said and closed my eyes falling asleep not long after before I woke up early the next morning and kept an eye on her for when the cubs would come.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:26 am

Raphael
"Of course I'm excited for the cubs." I said rubbing my nose on her jaw as I soon gave her kisses. "I love you and I knew when I saw you that I'd fall in love with you." I said running my human finger tips up and down her swollen stomach even if it was just a little baby bump. I was happy any way. "I never knew I'd have children until your father called for me." I said nodding as I gave her a love bite but it was soft.

Kelly
I rolled off of him and onto my side facing away from him and soon I grabbed his arm and opened my eyes. "Sahale their coming." I said laying on my back and arching my back when the contractions started to make themselves know. "Sahale." i said crying out loudly as I dug my claws into the furs

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:23 am

~Sora~
"Hmm well I never knew i'd fall for you, eventually" I smiled softly and raised an eyebrow "Well with your popularity with the females you'd have your pick if you wanted cubs" I laughed a little and kissed him gently before rubbing her belly and then moving his hand to where she'd felt a nudge before and looked to him "Feel that?"

~Sahale~
I jumped a little and looked to her and moved to try and make her comfortable sending someone from the tribe to get someone from the hyena clan, they got there within minutes and the medicine women from the hyena tribe was there and ensuring that everything was going smoothly knowing how important these cubs were.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:32 am

Raphael
I smiled, "Yes I felt it. I only want you, I don't care if there was a million females your the only one I want." I said giving her a kiss and hugged her gently as I kept my hands on her belly but would push her hair out of her face every once in a while. "How many do you think we'll have?" I asked curious if she'd know

Kelly
I spread my legs wide for the babies to come. I arched and cried out loudly, I knew if I took his hands I'd crush them. I started to push hard so I'd give birth. I arched against as I heard one cub came and soon one more was born. Two girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 am

~Sora~
"I'm not sure" I smiled softly "Too early to tell yet anyway" I smiled and kissed him again gently "Anyway we should prepare for later today when we start moving" I said softly. "and I might need to catch a ride every now and then since it's a little hard to fly with this bump" I said "It adds extra weight in the last month I won't even be able to fly" I frowned a little.

~Sahale~
I stayed close not sure what to do and just followed instructions to support her and kept her comfortable looking to the two girls i moved and wrapped them up handing them to Kelly and sitting down behind her pulling them all into my arms and smiled a little quite happy about everything.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Raphael
"Baby but with you not being able to fly aren't you happy to have children? Isn't it worth it?" I asked confused. Didn't she want children? i asked myself as I looked at her and let her go and got up to see if I needed to hunt some more for us. I saw that i needed to hunt. "Is there any pacific type of meat?" I asked

Kelly
"They are so big." I said panting some as I looked at my girls. I smiled and kissed my daughters on the head and nuzzled them before looking back at them, "We had two girls big girls." I said laughing softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:35 pm

~Sora~
I smiled "Never said I wasn't happy about having children now did I" I said to him "I like flying but I'll sacrifice it to have these cubs" I said and pulled him down for a kiss "Hmm let's see I quite like the deer meat, it's always tender" I smiled at him.

~Sahale~
I nodded "and look ones a hyena and the other a tiger" I smiled at her moving them so she could hold them both "Now rest you must be exhausted" I said and tucked her up with the cubs smiling happily and curled up around them as a tiger.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Raphael
"I'll go get some deer meat." I said heading out of the den and heading for the forest, I shifted into a bear form and trotted into the forest. I used my sense of smell to guide me towards the deer herd that was always around here. I saw three big bucks and smiled, I took down two, one with the swipe of my paw and another with my jaws before running after the other one. I caught all three and eventually dragged all three home. "I'm home." I said piling them up for skinning

Kelly
I curled around the cubs on my side and fell asleep as I was exhausted from giving birth. It wasn't easy carrying cubs or giving birth to them. I slept through the night and a little bit in the morning and woke up to the cubs suckling from me and laughed, "Their greedy." I said gently nudging him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:54 pm

~Sora~
Looking up I smiled and sat beside hi helping him with skinning them "These furs will be good for the cubs too, not overly warm but still cosy for them" I smiled and kissed him softly "Thanks Raphael"

~Sahale~
I smiled and looked to her "Morning sleepy head' i kissed her head "It's not meat but here, it's some fruits ugh in sugar so they should help give you a bit more energy, don't worry I didn't leave you alone… I put up a shield to protect you like my father taught me" I said softly handing her the fruits I asked a few members from the tribe about them and was quite happy at being able to help.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Raphael
"Your welcome, need to provide for you and the children." I said as i took the meat from the bones and put it in the cooler while I put the bones behind our den to be burned so it doesn't attract any predators or scavengers. I pressed a kiss to her forehead as I started to treat the pelts so they would be soft for the cubs and to make it able to be used.

Kelly
I ate some, I wasn't fussy with veggies and fruits so I didn't have any trouble with them. "I guess the cubs couldn't wait for me to wake up and feed them." I said shaking my head and sitting up as they finished eating. "Greedy little ones." I said laughing as I patted them on the back so they'd burp and I ate some stuff since I needed the food since I had spent so much energy giving birth

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 pm

~Sora~
I smiled and nodded "Yeah, I get the feeling they might come soon so we'll need to be prepared" I said wincing a little at a rather harsh kick as i tried to help him out as best i could considering.

~Sahale~
"Yeah they must've been quite hungry too, want me to try cooking some meat for you?" I asked "I managed to get a nice buck today so it should last us for today at least" I smiled at her before kissing them all on the head quite happily. "Love you kelly" I said softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Raphael
I looked at her and made her sit on the bed, "Let me do it." I said softly as I soon was finished with skinning, severing meat off the bones, and burning the remaining bones before putting the rest of the meat away to be stored for when we needed it the next time. I picked her up and brought her to the springs since the very warm water seemed to soothe babies but that's what the females of the village said but I wasn't sure but I was willing to find out.

Kelly
I never heard him say that he loved me but I was happy he said it. It made my heart cramp up in a good way. "I love you as well." I said soon putting the cubs in their crib before starting a fire and putting fire wood to keep it burning while I went into our cooler and thought about how much would be appropriate to eat tonight and decided I would go for a big chunk. I put it on the special thick stick and let it roast and would every once in a while turn it so the other sides would get roasted as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:08 pm

~Sora~
"Hey stop picking em up" i joked and kissed his cheek looking ahead to where we were going and looked to the water a little curiously before kissed him gently and carefully moving from his arms in order to relax in the warm water and rubbed my stomach "want to join me?"

~Sahale~
"Hey don't forget to leave me some" I joked and kissed her softly before looking to the cubs and then making sure the fire was blazing up ok and that it was warm enough to cook the meat properly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Raphael
"Better not." I said sitting down with my legs in the water as even I enjoyed the warmth. "The females suggested this spring when the cubs kick harshly, they say it relaxes them some how so i thought I'd give it a try and see if its true." I said giving her head a kiss before pressing the side of my foot gently against her stomach to see if I felt them moving.

Kelly
"Trust me theres enough to feed at least two adults with some to spare. It's the cubs that are being rough on me. Needing a lot of nourishment, I just hope I don't get fat." I said giving him a gentle poke with my elbow to his ribs and tearing off a piece with a knife and taking a bite to see if it was ready. "It's ready." I said turning the stick off of the fire so it didn't burn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:30 am

~Sora~
"Well it definitely works" I said relaxing in the water as the cubs didn't appear to kick as harshly anymore and sighed quite happy "I shouldn't stay too long though, these kind of things make me dizzy quite quickly" I said and moved to get out after a small while sitting next to him and kissed his cheek "Any day now, so we should maybe migrate after their born"

~Sahale~
I chuckled and smiled nodded "Love you so much" I smiled hugging her after happily and looked to the cubs nodding "Yeah, also you want that medicine next year once these two are grown up a bit" I asked her "I've kept it after all also hopefully if you have big litter it won't be too many, it'll affect your body after all" I said softy.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:13 am

Raphael
"Okay." I said kissing her cheeks and nuzzled her neck before getting up and reached out my hand for her to take so I could help her up since she had a large stomach. At least in the future when we have more cubs we know to use this pool when they kick to harshly and it was going to be a good asset to us.

Kelly
I looked at him and gave him his plate. "I know." I said picking up my plate that was made out of wood. I took a big chunk of meat and started to eat it as I made more and more of milk for the cubs to drink once they got hungry again. I ate the rest of my meat, veggies, and fruit. "You should eat your veggies and fruit, you need the minerals and such." I said as they were important

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:27 am

~Sora~
I held his hand and let him help me out smiling a little "Thanks" I kissed him gently and headed back with him rubbing my stomach to sooth the cubs inside. "Not long now Raphael, your patience will pay off after all" i laughed a little.

~Sahale~
I nodded and sighed beginning to eat the vegetables I wasn't that keen on them but ate them anyway I wasn't too bothered by the fruits at least they tasted nice. I washed everything up and checked on the cubs again smiling a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:05 am

Raphael
"I didn't have any patience, I just thought that if I keep mentioning it you might not mate with me during your pregnancy." I said laughing softly as I gave her forehead a kiss and headed back to the village with her in tow. "So what do you want to do now? Do you want to have lunch?" I asked curious as I was actually a good cook.

Kelly
"Why don't you like veggies?" I asked as I picked up one crying cub and removed my shirt and teased her mouth and she clamped down on my nipple. I sighed as my breasts had started to hurt because they were large with milk for them. I fed one of my daughters and soon the other once my oldest daughter was finished

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:23 am

~Sora~
"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow and looked to him "and yeah that would be nice can you make it though I'm a little tired" I said moving my wings around myself to keep myself and the cubs warm.

~Sahale~
"They taste weird" i said pulling a face and looked to her and smiled before making sue she ate enough and hugged her softly ad happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:32 pm

Raphael
"Okay, I'll go do that." I said as I kissed her cheek and then her lips before starting the fire so that I could cook for her. I would rub her stomach and smiled but every once in a while I'd let my fingers go under her dress and stroke her folds. She was just so sexy pregnant and non pregnant

Kelly
"Well you need to eat them. That's where you get your minerals and many other things. Would you humble me and eat them even though they taste bad?" I asked giving him a kiss on the lips and stroking his cock

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:28 am

~Sora~
I smiled an kissed him softly moaning a little as he stroked my folds "and what are you up to mister?" I questioned him shifting a little "The cubs could come any minute so you might have to wait a little before you get any of that" I said and kissed him gently.

~Sahale~
I nodded and began eating them but grunted a little once I felt her stroking my cock "Careful there Kelly" I said shifting where I was and trying to hold myself back.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:17 am

Raphael
"I want to pleasure you." I said kissing her neck as I pushed three fingers inside her as I gently started to pump them in and out and smiled as I nipped her shoulder and kissed her lips as I used my other hand to play with her breasts, I soon started to suck on her breasts and nipples. I even gently bit down on her nipple.

Kelly
"Why be careful?" I asked nuzzling him as I stopped stroking him. I gave him a lingering kiss as I got up and headed for the springs to wash the pups and to wash myself since I was sweaty still from giving birth a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:27 am

~Sora~
I gasped and moaned out "Tease" I said to him as he sucked on my breasts and nipples my body jerking when he bit on the sensitive skin. "careful, I'ma little sensitive in some places"

~Sahale~
I groaned and followed behind her rather frustrated after she'd just stroked me like that and helped her wash the twins and then hugged her from behind kissing her neck "Because my restart is not so good when it comes to you" I whispered in her ear.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next