Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) Empty For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:49 am

~Sora~
Looking around I flew down to my half sister, although usually I just called her my sister, she was part hyena humanoid but was still rather pretty. I however, was just a bird humanoid and stretched out my wings. "Do we really have to go through with this?" I asked her and settled beside my sister before our father appeared "Yes you do now then, I'm sure everything will be fine you two, their both respectable men so it'll all be fine" he said softly and touched both our cheeks "If anything ever goes wrong come back and talk to me ok?"

~Sahale~
I sighed and prepared myself for the ceremony that morning, the one that would bind me to my new mate I'd heard she was a rather pretty women from another tribe and one of the chief's daughters. I was from the tiger tribe, being a white tiger as well I had white hair and white tiger ears and tail as well as ice blue eyes. I yawned and looked around "Ok then, I need to sort out the wedding gift" I sighed and picked out the necklace I'd gotten for my new mate, I a least wanted to be on good terms with her knowing she would be far from happy begin forced to marry someone she hadn't ever met before as well as being left alone in such forests with them for a few weeks to deepen the bond between us as new mates. "I hope she doesn't rip me to shreds" I smiled a little and then began to head there with members of my tribe following to attend the wedding that was to take place having heard there was another male as well marrying the other sister this would mean uniting three different tribes.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:07 am

(Are the guys from the same tribe?)

Kelly
"This isn't fair!" I yelled as I ran off into the savanna. Tears were going down my face as I ran away, I didn't want this. I didn't want to be mated to someone that I don't even know let alone never seen. He could for all he knows is beat me! My longish pelt moved as the wind went through it, my claws digging into the dirt. I stopped at a watering hole to get a drink. I sat there but was aware of my surroundings.

Raphael
I paced back and forth as I thought about what my mate would be like. I hoped she wasn't horrible but I was doing it for the sake of my tribe. My pelt glistened in the sun as I looked at the beautiful earrings.

Back to top Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:17 am

~Sora~
I sighed and flew after my sister and eventually found her landed in my humanoid form stumbling a little on my landing with my tawny wings folded on my back. "Kelly, I know you don't want to, I don't want to either but… we don't have much of a choice" I moved and held my sister in my arms and moved my wings around her trying to comfort her. "It'll all be ok if something goes wrong we come back here straight away like father said and if we can't get out we use our special call to alert the other one ok?" I said to her just as upset but I needed to keep it together, for her sake. "We've only got a few more hours, come on, if we don't turn up…" I sighed and held her hand leading her back slowly, by the time we got back we were quickly put into our wedding clothes, they were traditional dresses of the tribes my sisters was closer to that of the hyenas so was made from their pelt while mine was of owl feathers due to the tawny wings on my back. We were both made to stand there waiting for our grooms. moving a wing I tried to comfort my sister, my eyes darted around cautiously as we waited for our grooms the sky blue colour matching the clear blue above.

~Sahale~
I got to their lands and was given a spare hut tad to wait for the other male since we were both to meet our mates at the same time, I had heard I was marrying the hyena blooded sister, I'd not met the hyena tribe and held a necklace looking to it before putting it back in the box for her and sighed, I was to make peace with the other one if he wasn't from the tiger tribe otherwise the whole thing would end up tearing apart the Avian and Hyena tribe.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:29 am

Kelly
I just stood there, a tear went down my face as I waited. I didn't want to become pregnant from some male. I glared at my father, this would be the last time he ever saw me, if he ever saw me it was because I wanted revenge for what he's done. I felt my thick spotted pelt move in the wind as the breeze came, I wore feathers in my fur, of the eagle. My ears were pierced and I had bracelets scattered on my wrists. I kept my tail from moving in irritation, I just wanted this over.

Raphael
I walked into the hut and looked around. I was to marry a bird? Won't this be interesting in the future. I walked took a deep breath, I didn't want this but it was for the sake of peace in the lands and I had to put my tribe first and me second. I didn't want war any longer, no more blood shed. I looked at the other male and dropped my head a little in greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:45 am

~Sora~
Shifting my wings nervously on my back I sighed and looked to my new mate, someone from the grizzly tribe. I just hoped he was caring enough and that he'd be a good mate at least. I watched him carefully watching each movement.

~Sahale~
I nodded to the other male and noticed eh was from the grizzly tribe and sighed before finishing getting ready and waited for him before heading there with him standing opposite the female that was to be my mate. The ceremony soon began and I nodded after the vows were spoken. "I do, I promise to protect, care for and provide for her and her children" I said and the same was asked of the other male. After that we were told to present our gifts, I moved to put the necklace gently around Kelly's neck.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:58 am

Kelly
I turned my amber eyes on him and there was hostility in them and it was directed at him. I didn't move as I didn't want to brush against him and have him touch me. He'd just wish he'd have went to war with my tribe than marry me. I would never give him children when I came into heat. I dug my claws into my palms but kept the blood off of my dress.

Raphael
"I do, supportive, to protect her and to give her everything she needs and wants." I said. I put a beaded shell bracelet that had been in my family for generations. I looked at her and hoped she wouldn't be hostile towards me, i didn't have a choice any more than she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:04 pm

~Sora~
I watched him carefully, cautiously, at least unlike my sister I could easily fly up to the heights and get away from him if I needed more worried about my sister than anything although my mind was the same I didn't plan to give him any children when I went into heat either although I was more passive than my sister I could be just as stubborn.

~Sahale~
I looked to her noticing the hostility and sighed softly, this was going to be hard. I was careful not to touch her since she didn't want me to and looked to her softly. Afterwards when the ceremony concluded I spoke to her "Let's try to start out as friend Kelly" I said softly. "I know you don't like me but I don't want anymore bloodshed" I said softly to her and put a hand out to her for her to touch if she wanted. "I won't touch you or mate you or anything if you don't want me to"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Raphael
I sighed, "Lets head home." I said softly to her and I gently put my hand on the small of her back to lead her home. I knew women like her. So stubborn, this was going to be hard to live with her. When we got back to the bear clan I walked her into our hut, "This is where you can sleep since I doubt you'll want to share a bed, this is where you can put your things." I said showing her different things so she could get used to where things were.

Kelly
I looked at him in the eyes, "We will never be friends or anything. Just because I was forced into this doesn't mean anything." I said going into my room alone to get dressed into something else. I got on my small tank top looking thing and a skirt. I took off his necklace and gave it to him. "I don't want this nor am I wearing it." I said knowing the way to his clan and waited for him to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:22 pm

~Sora~
My wings moved and pushed his hand off my back heading back into the hut I shared with my sister and hugged her goodbye "Let's meet up alter tonight ok, by the old willow where we usually meet ok?" I said softly to my sister and pulled on some shorts and a backless top stretching out my wings and headed back outside before heading back with him but kept my distance. Once at his hut I stayed away from him and took the bracelet off putting it on the side.

~Sahale~
I sighed and shook my head, she was going to be hard to deal with I took her back to my hut and showed her the place I;d arranged for her to sleep and gave her some warm furs "It's gets a little cold in these parts so you'll ned these to keep you warm" I said keeping my vows and looking after her before i cooked something giving her the first share. I gave her the space she wanted knowing it would take some time for her to get sued to the idea before speaking "you were not the only one forced into this you know" I said "Me and the other male were not that willing either but… the clan comes first"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Raphael
"I'm just trying to be nice okay. I know your probably mad but don't take it out on me, I didn't want this any more than you did." I said getting annoyed real fast with her attitude. I laid down where I had made my own bed and pulled the blanket up and fell asleep. God women were so hard to live with. I slept for the rest of the night, I didn't want to deal with her any longer tonight.

Kelly
I ignored him and ate my food reluctantly. I didn't much like this type of meat but i might as well eat it. I ran my fingers through my fur and looked around. I didn't like this, "So, where are you sleeping? Because I'm not sharing, I'd rather sleep on the floor." I said looking around for where I was going to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:43 pm

~Sora~
I remained silent and looked to him before going to bed myself. I woke up later on and headed to the old willow and waited for my sister begin careful not to wake Raphael up and sat up in the branches folding my wings in and waited for her to arrive.

~Sahale~
"Ah, here" I said and moved a fur curtain aside. "My bed is in the opposite corner over there that way you have some privacy at least" I said to her. "Sorry it's not the best I'm afraid, I need to get some new furs soon" I smiled a little noticing she didn't like the meat "What sorts of meat do you like by the way, that way I know what to get for you" I said softly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Raphael
I woke up, not as sneaky as she thought but I wasn't going out to get her, so I went back to sleep and dreamed of her being different and me actually being happy to come home from a hard days work and her to greet me with a swollen stomach that I could rub.

Kelly
I growled at him when he smiled. "Your enjoying this aren't you? Your enjoying that I don't like this. No wonder you don't have a mate already." I said getting up and going to all fours as I ran, since it gained ground, I found my sister and climbed up the tree to sit beside her, "God I hate this." I said to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:11 pm

~Sora~
"Well what's yours like, mine seems.. quick tempered you could say" I said to her, "he's a grizzly bear so what's the tiger like?" I asked her a little curious "I'm guessing not very nice since you hate all of this" I sighed "Yeah I hate this as well… I wish I was back home with you and that we could pick our own mates" I said moving my wing around her.

~Sahale~
"Ah no it's not that" I said to her quickly. "and I don't have a mate because my original mate get killed in this bloodshed" I said to her frowning "if you don't want to tell me write them down ok, then I can at least do something right" I said to her and let her run off.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:17 pm

Raphael
I got up and sat in bed, will she ever come back? If she keeps this up there might be a war between the bear clan and her fathers clan. I got up all the way and headed for the bathing pool to take a much needed hot soothing bath to relax my muscles.

Kelly
"I just want to run away. Why can't we?" I asked leaning against her gently and took comfort in her wings, they always made me feel calmer. While I was sitting on the branch I soon came into heat. I sighed. "I better go back before there's a problem." I said giving my sister a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Miss you already." i said jumping down and walking home. I walked to my bed and laid down on my back with the blanket on me. I looked at the ceiling, I couldn't sleep. I was home sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:24 pm

~Sora~
I hugged my sister goodbye "because they'll end up in a three way war, we can't afford for that to happen unfortunately" I said to her and nodded. I stayed there a little while before heading back and curling up under my wings, like my sister going into heat not long after her and groaned a little curling up tightly.

~Sahale~
Waking up I picked up her heat scent and winced a little resisting it I shook my head and looked to her remembering something and moved around searching. "here, I know you don't really like me at all but since you don't want me near wear this.. it'll help with your.. uh.. heat scent… it'll cover it up and keep you hidden from males" I said to her nervously and put it on the side. "It's there if you want to use it ok?" I sat down and picked out a different kind of meat and made some for breakfast for her "It's deer meat, here" I handed it to her "I've put some fruits in with it too so I hope you like it this time around, I'm a pretty poor cook to be honest but… well I won't get much better without practice"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Raphael
I smelt her heat scent. I let her have her space for now but we were going to talk and I would make her listen. She needed to get over this, yeah she didn't want it but boo hoo she needed to grow up and take responsibility I thought to myself as I went and got myself something to eat for dinner. I was hungry and I might as well build up myself so I didn't lose my temper.

Kelly
I looked at the thing he gave me, "I don't need it." I said looking at what he gave me and laughed. "Move over." I said making sure we didn't touch. I heated up the fire and put the meat over it so it would taste better. "I don't like almost raw meat, that was your mistake for not cooking it right." I said soon taking a strip of meat from the warm hunk of meat and ate mine. It was much better. I kept him in my line of sight. I took in his scent, he was in his prime and I didn't know if I wanted to have his cubs. I'd think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:47 pm

~Sora~
I found something to eat for myself a bit later on and headed outside again perching myself up in the trees and relaxing there out of reach from any of them and decided I might even wait out my heat scent up in the tree and avoid him. I did end up coming down later on to find somewhere to wash and stripped down quickly finding the water fall and ruffled my wings underneath it and sighed. "Why did I end up with him" i uttered quietly under my breath and looked up to the sky a moment.

~Sahale~
I nodded listening "Ah, ok then, I'll remember that next time" I said to her a little sheepishly "and I'm just trying to keep you safe is all… umm some males get a bit too friendly when a female is in heat even if they have a mate that's all" I said to her and flickered my ears and tail before sneezing and looked to her "Want me to show you somewhere nice later on?" I asked her. "Don't worry I won't do anything before you even think of that, I just want to start out as friends first to be honest that way you at least don't hate me"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Raphael
"We need to talk." I said with my back turned so I didn't see her naked. "You need to understand that this is your duty, or there will be massive blood shed that would involve your clan." i said taking in her heat scent. "Your sister has accepted it had has taken it as an honor to keep her clan safe and to keep anyone from dying." I said waiting for her reply.

Kelly
I looked at him, I walked behind him and put a hand on his back but where his heart would be. I took in his scent and thought that I might as well honor this because it would save my people and my sister. I put my forehead on his shoulder and flicked my tail to let my heat scent come full force. "I don't want to wait." I said as I was naked. It was a little chilly so my nipples beaded to hard nubs against his back. I had found the necklace that he had given me when we had became married and I had put it on. I put a necklace around his neck. It was a pendent, it was a tooth of my tribe that my father had given me, which meant that I accepted him as my mate. I was hoping he'd know what the pendent meant and not have me explain it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:02 pm

~Sora~
I moved my wings over myself covering myself up and looked to him turning around "I'm here aren't I but I don't want to have children with a complete stranger" I said to him bluntly. "I've only come here to wash am I not allowed some privacy in that" I frowned "and I'm covered up so you can turn around Raphael" I said bluntly before I moved and got changed.

~Sahale~
I sniffed the air and grunted a little able to pick up the full force of her heat scent and listened to her carefully before I looked to the necklace and smiled turning around and looking her over. "good because it's getting a little hard to restrain myself here" I said to her and moved to kiss her gently making sure to take it slow so as not to scare her and rubbed against her a little as well and trailed my hands over her softly. "Your so beautiful Kelly" I said softly in her ear.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Raphael
I didn't turn around, "Your sister has claimed her right as the Tiger leaders mate and they will mate in front of the moon and they will be joined for eternity even in death. There is grave danger coming, I have sensed it and all of the clans need to unite to save all our clans. The only way that I can protect you is if you join me. I know I have my flaws, I have a quick temper and I know that. I want you to be my mate and to rule this clan by my side and maybe if you permit it, maybe we can even have young ones." I said and this was all true and it came from my heart and if someone was sensitive to emotions then they'd know I meant every word of it.

Kelly
"I was hoping you wouldn't be able to resist." I said gently placing the side of my head against his head and took in his scent. I moaned as I pressed into him. I moved away from him with a smile as I walked to his bed since it was larger than mine. I laid down and spread my legs, "Come here Tiger." I said as my juices gathered at my entrance and my eggs were ready to be fertilized by my mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 pm

~Sora~
I listened and sighed before going over and turning him around kissing him gently. "That's all I needed to see, some sort of emotion apart from anger but I still want to get to know you a little more before we have young ones" I said softly to him and searched my pouch and handed him a necklace with an owl feather on, showing I accepted him as my mate and also had kept the bracelet with me as well so put it on, "It falls off in flight so I need to put it in my pouch" I said to him ruffing my wings on my back hiding my what scent a little better taking in his won scent and figuring out he was also in his prime, our father clearly knew that of both males that was for sure.

~Sahale~
I groaned and moved my own clothes out of the way and went over to her smiling and began to lick her folds a little before i moved up trailing kisses up her body tenderly and whispered in her ear moving her arms around me "This might hurt a little but bear with it" i whispered and pushed into her letting her adjust and waiting for her permission to move groaning out since she was so tight.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Raphael
I took in her scent and made a growling sound but not in aggression but I was getting aroused. I was trying to control it. "As you wish." I said gently and slowly putting my arms around her waist so I didn't hurt her wings or anything. "You are what I want in a mate and in a mother. So stubborn but smart and cunning. I want you to rule by my side and to change my father's rules over the females. To give them the right to speak up when females can't in meetings. I can't change them, only the female can." I said gently stroking her face. I can have emotions, like affection, love, and best of all admiration for being tough. "You are what I want in my young ones and to change things around here." I said nuzzling her softly.

Kelly
I moaned at how long and thick he was. I put my hands on his thick upper arms. "Thrust." I said gently nipping him under his chin before pushing my hips up to his. I wrapped my tail around his, I used my claws to open the top of the hut so the moon could shine on us. So the ritual would be complete and we would be mates to rule over his land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:42 pm

~Sora~
I listened to him carefully wondering just what tribe I'd ended up married into and smiled a little :Well they do say owls are wise so must be true if you say I'm smart" I said to him smiling a little and stayed in his arms this time and relaxed for once and moved closer kissing him under his chin "Plus you can actually be quite charming once your calm" I smiled a little.

~Sahale~
I began to thrust and moaned softly looking up a little and smiled before kissing her passionately and picking my pace up gradually still being ever so careful not to hurt my new mate holding her hips to hers and groaned out before moving and sucking on one of her breasts while sing one of my hands to squeeze her other breast.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Raphael
"You calm me." I said nuzzling her as I put my arm around her waist and headed home. "I have finally made up a place for you to sleep if you wish not to share a bed with me." I said looking ahead of me as I walked so I didn't trip as this part of my territory wasn't the smoothest so it was a little tricky since it wasn't at all flat, the ground wasn't even.

Kelly
I moaned as I watched him as we mated, "Please deeper. I want you deeper." I said moaning loudly. I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't hear us. "I want cubs." I said as I held onto him since he was going hard and fast. He felt so good and so right inside me like some how this was meant to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:06 pm

~Sora~
Not as careful I ended up tripping up and falling into his back. "Sorry not used to this ground" I said to him and looked to him a mount shifting my wings on my back and thought a moment carefully, maybe he wasn't all that bad after all "and thanks, it's nice to have my own space after all"

~Sahale~
"You wish is my command" I said and pushed in until I was inside her fully and moved a little hater my balls hitting her with each thrust as I pulled her closed to me and nipped her neck softly careful not to break the necklace and grunted "Your feel so good" I groaned into her neck.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next