Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] Empty The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:25 pm

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] 924508cfc6cc54ba66e0cf4fd989b031
Joel A. Kolon
On a lonely August night, a human had wandered to deep into an alley. Suddenly a man flashed to her, slamming her into a brick wall. The man seemed human, but he was anything but that. That man was me. I'm Joel, and I'm a hybrid. I am a werewolf that was turned into a vampire, and I was about to take another victim. Being the way I am, I brought my hand up to her mouth to silence her as I brought my finger up to my mouth in a 'shh' gesture. Then I used a hand to grab one of hers, slipping my fangs out I slightly rubbed them up her arm and to her neck. I took a deep breath, then sank my fangs deep into her neck. After a moment I brought my fangs out, tilting my head back with her blood dripping from my mouth. But a look in her eyes  clicked my mind. In a split instant I went from trying to kill her, to letting her live. I grabbed a glass bottle and smashed it on a dumpster, placing the glass shards around her. Then I grabbed her head in two hands, and looked into her barely conscious eyes before compelling her, "None of this happened. You fell in and alley and fell on some glass."

((I guess you can just post about the attack then I'll time skip Very Happy))

Back to top Go down

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] Empty Re: The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Post by Lottii Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Alice stumbled into the alley, laughing and squeaking as she was pushed into the dead end. "Hey!" Her voice was loud, yet still somehow gentle and steady. Her arms flung out as she stumbled, till her back hit a brick wall. Suddenly, a man was there, his hand over her mouth, gesturing for her to be silent. Wide, ice blue eyes stared with nothing but rigid terror lighting them, the hard surface had luckily not grazed her. All she could do was let him take her hand in his, shivering as he ran something up her arm. The pain of the bite was tremendous. The hand muffled her scream, eyes widening again as she protested. But her protests became weaker and weaker as she was drained, eyelids becoming heavy, limbs like lead. He stared into her barely open eyes, vision blurry and her head swimming. Alice heard the command, her memories changing as she passed out, collapsing into darkness.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] Empty Re: The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:31 pm

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] 924508cfc6cc54ba66e0cf4fd989b031
Joel A. Kolon

After I left her I ran to my mansion a few miles away, my mind filled with weird reasons that I left her alive. But why? Is the only question that I would come to a conclusion with. When I reached my home I took off my leather jacket and roughly handed it to my butler. Then I sped to my room and slammed the door.

~~Timeskip:|: 1 month~~

A month passed by, my life going right back to normal, feeding, killing, and sex. But of course, today would change this. I was walking downtown in my black leather jacket, jeans, and Converse, when I saw something. Not something, someone. Her. I saw her again. Quickly I began following her, and when she dropped something I used my speed to get down and grab it before her. "Here you go. Looks like you dropped this." I said, handing it back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:37 am

Alice was out, shopping. Not usual girl shopping, for clothes and the like. No no no. She had a bag of sheep feed slung over one shoulder, a bag of bits. Not just random times, but horse bits. The metal items mingled as she walked back to the jeep, her small leather book dropping down and sliding from her loose grasp. "Damn." She muttered, but as Alice went to pick it up, a hand was there, offering it to her, a strangely familiar voice sounding. "Oh, thanks." She grudgingly thanked him,managing to grasp the bothersome book and looking him up and down warily. Alice wore a checked blouse, scruffy, grass-stained jeans, a leather belt round her waist with a mass of ebony hair tied into a ponytail with a violet ribbon. A few strands lingered on her face, sweeping across one frozen blue eye. Alice went to turn away.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:47 pm

((I'll switch to 3rd Razz ))

When she took it from his hands, he got his first good look at her and oh man. She was beautiful. Joel didn't know why, but country girls really attracted him. But when she began to turn away, Joel quickly put his hand to her shoulder momentarily forgetting his ice-cold skin. Then he said, "Let me help you with that feed. I insist." The look in his eyes clearly implied he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 am

Alice frowned slightly at the hand on her shoulder, looking at it. How could he be that cold and be alive? "Sir, I'm fine. Thanks. But maybe you should run home, y'ur hands like ice." Her voice had a very strong country-twang, but not the silly made-up version, the proper accent. Her light gaze flicked him once over, assessing silently. Should she trust him? He did seem quite... Adamant.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:36 pm

As she looked at his hand he quickly yanked it back, cursing at himself in his head. But he shook his head and moved his hand to get her to hand the bag to him as he explained, "I'm fine miss, please let me get that." If she didn't accept soon he might actually compel her, but he didn't really want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Alice thought for a second longer before rolling the bag off her shoulder and offering it to im with one, light tanned hand. "If you must, bucko." She grudgingly agreed, flexing her shoulder afterwards with a relieved expression. "My jeep ain't far, lad." She reassured, gesturing to the green Jeep Wrangler.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:43 pm

When she gave the feed to him, he grabbed the bag with a fist then swung it over his right shoulder with no effort. He chuckled and shrugged as she tried to reassure him, "Don't worry ma'am, this feed is nothing. So, you got horses?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:48 pm

She nodded, striking off towards her vehicle. "Horses, cattle, sheep." She listed in an emotionless, wary voice, keeping in stride with him. She wasn't really going to give detailed, award-winning answers just yet. He'd have to earn them.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:53 pm

He nodded then realized he had forgot something, "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Joel, may I ask for yours?" Joel had a charming smile on his face, his teeth perfectly white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Alice nodded to his name and in answer. "I'm Alice." She introduced herself quietly and quickly, curtly,as she walked with the bag of bits jingling noisily, her boots thumping lowly against the pavement.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Joel smiled, nodding to her name, "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Being his usual self, he was making his voice as charming as possible. Which, with 583 years of experience, was pretty damn charming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:37 am

Alice simply shrugged. "You obviously don't see many women." Yep, she's stone cold. Well, just inexperienced so her immediate response is distance. Charming or not, she never payed much attention to tones. "That or y'ur 'a'f blind." The ebony haired girl added.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Joel tilted his head a little, not understanding why she did see herself as beautiful. "But you are ma'am, call me blind or that I don't see women, but for damn sure your beautiful." he said, looking over at her, observing her face and taking in it's details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Alice made a small noise of disagreement, but didn't press the matter of her looks, walking in heavy silence. Her steps quickened a tad as they were a mere few steps from her Wrangler, looking at it as if to say, "Here we are. End of conversation." "Well, thank you kindly for your assistance, but here we are." She reached over to pull the doors open, swiftly chucking the bag in and gesturing for him to do the same with the feed.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Joel kept the silence, but when they reached the vehicle he lightly tossed the feed in. But them he couldn't help himself so he asked, "Would you like to get a drink?"

((What do you think of this: she rejects his offer but after he saves her from some rapers and accidentally shows his hybridness and she agrees to go only if he explains what he is?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:34 pm

((bump))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:25 pm

((Alright!))

Alice observed as he chucked the feed in, slamming the doors shut. But just as she was just about to thank him for his assistance and walk to the driver's side, he asked if she'd like a drink. "No thanks, I got 'nough on withou' not bein' able t' g't 'ome an' 'elp. Thanks anyways." She flashed a cute, small smile before jogging round to her side and slipping in. Revving the engine a couple times, she was off.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Joel nodded as she spoke, completely understanding her words. As she drove off, he stood there for a second before, if she would've looked back, he disappeared. After a little bit he went off into the forest, shifting into his massive-and I mean massive-blonde wolf. His teeth were longer than a normal werewolf's because of his vampire. But anyway, he was wandering around the forest, hoping to find someone to feed on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:23 pm

She didn't bother looking back. She wasn't one to look back on near anything. But anyways, the jeep bounced as it hit a rut in the track, but the dark-haired girl kept a steady hand on it, watching as a figure appeared in the middle of the road. Alice hit the brakes, them squealing in protest as she ground to a halt. Revving the engine, she watched a few more appear from the shadows and advance.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Just about 100 yards away was Joel, digging into a deer buck. When he heard the tires squeal he perked his blonde ears, smelling the air. As he caught Alice's smell he immediately left his meal, charging in her direction. Just as he was bout to be there he shifted, his clothes still on his body. But he leapt into a tree, watching the situation, he wouldn't act unless it got way out of hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Alice shifted gear and revved her engine again, icy gaze flicking between the approaching men. Not seeing the one to her side, Alice really wished she put her seat belt on. He swiftly opened the door, grabbing her by her wrist and attempting to drag her out. What he didn't expect was a hard kick to the face, her putting some force behind it as her boot met his face. Watching as he wheeled back, Alice lent forward to grab her door. A big mistake.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:06 pm

((Hes gonna let it go one more time XP))

Joel growled lowly, positioning himself to lunge if needed.

((SSS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Another darted forward, grabbing her wrist and dragging the wriggling girl from the car. She lashed out violently, kicking and yelping and quite generally trying to make a racket and get them her. Sensible, yes? But Alice was pretty sure no one could hear her cries as filthy hand clamped over her mouth, forcing her to quieten,for her to lay flat in the dirt.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next