Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Up (M-Lottii)

Go down

Burning Up (M-Lottii) Empty Burning Up (M-Lottii)

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:40 am

I walked through the club as I was a stripper and checking if any of the men needed a little something more like sex. I was wearing a shirt that was a little tight and showed my big breasts nicely for that purpose. I saw a really hot guy and headed for him, I sat on his lap facing him and started to undo my shirt so he could see my massive breasts.

http://gzeus01.deviantart.com/art/Distractions-101171431

Last edited by hobbit on Mon May 27, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Burning Up (M-Lottii) Empty Re: Burning Up (M-Lottii)

Post by Lottii Mon May 27, 2013 10:39 am

I smiled, wrapping an arm round her waist. Hey Beautiful! I winked, my voice low and like satin. I watched as she undid her shirt, smiling broadly. My lips found her neck, brushing against the soft skin.

Last edited by Lottii on Thu May 30, 2013 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:44 am

(You going to play him?)

I took off my corset and cupped my breasts as I licked my nipples to turn him on as I let a hand go down between his legs to rub eagerly,"Want to put that cock inside my pussy?" I asked him as I was already wet and waiting for sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon May 27, 2013 10:56 am

I gave a low growl as she licked her breasts, getting horny. I liked her hand on my dick as I nodded. "Hell yes! Babe, your all mine." My hand went from her waist down to her ass, squeezing before hooking her legs over my waist. I was looking for a stripping mentor for my daughter, and briefly wondered if she'd do. There was only one way to see. And I liked that way. I walked to the back rooms, entering one. I placed her gently on the bed.

Last edited by Lottii on Thu May 30, 2013 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:00 am

I smiled up at him,"Yeah take this pussy with that big cock." I said as I spread my legs and rubbed at my folds for him to see

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu May 30, 2013 8:18 am

"Ah ah ah. Steady on. Finger's first." I grinned, sticking three fingers inside. I fingered her, moaning. With my free hand I took one of hers and placed one my abnormally large dick and balls. "You know you want to feel." I smiled, wanting her but making her wait first.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:20 am

I moaned as I felt his size,"I want this cock inside me, I love big cocks." I said kissing him as I stroked and pumped his dick and played with his balls.

(Her boss is selling her so if he likes her, he's going to offer this guy to buy her)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu May 30, 2013 8:27 am

Satisfied, I smiled as she played with me. "Amazing isn't it?" I grinned, then growled low and seductively. "Now then, this is going to be fun." I let one arm go round her waist, flipping her onto her hands and knees. I 'mounted her' humping her but not entering, teasing her. My balls slapped against her ass. "Ready?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down