Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Up (M-Love Dreams)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Burning Up (M-Love Dreams) Empty Burning Up (M-Love Dreams)

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:51 pm

I tucked my sword into it's hilt and walked through the village looking for a criminal that has escaped me more than once and I was getting very irritated with him, my boss wants him dead or my heads on the block. I saw him and took off after him, he ran,"Coward!" I screamed at him as I drew my sword ready to throw it's massive size at him.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/181028988#/art/hottie-warrior-1-169249472?_sid=12d5b7fe

Last edited by hobbit on Mon May 27, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Burning Up (M-Love Dreams) Empty Re: Burning Up (M-Love Dreams)

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Burning Up (M-Love Dreams) 4cbb48956cd6a-anime_5F00_earth_5F00_warrior

I sat on a willow tree watching the girl I played with my sword "Your never going to catch him that way" I say jumping down I shook my hair out my eyes biting my lip I watched the guy run from her I just laughed it was quite amusing how it was seeing her try to catch him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 2:52 pm

"I never asked for your opinion." I said glaring at him as I ran off and swinging my sword to get him in the calfs,"Got you, you stupid thief." I said laughing as I hauled him up and gave him to the Knight. I walked off to the tavern for a drink, I could really use one

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 2:58 pm

"Oh my bad just thought I'd help an amateur" I say smirking watching her I walk up to her laughing "You look kinda small to be doing what your doing" I say glaring at her running my hand through my hair " Someone as gorgeous as you shouldn't be doing such a dangerous job"I say laughing.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:00 pm

I looked at him over my shoulder,"And what should a gorgeous woman like me be doing? A house wife? A mother? Taking care of a husband?" I said getting irritated some what

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 3:08 pm

"Nah, nothing like that I mean I wouldn't if I were you" I say smirking I raised my eyebrows running my hand down my sword "You just don't seem like the aggressive type"I say looking back up at her
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:10 pm

I began to laugh hard,"Is this aggressive enough?" I said slapping him across the face,"Now leave me alone or I'll kill you." I said opening the tavern and men came out to bloke his way since I was their sister. I sat at a stool and ordered a beer since I could use one

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 3:14 pm

I laughed as she slapped me "that's cute that actually wasn't very aggressive" I say smirking "Kill me? Babe you got it all wrong I can't really be killed" I say laughing as the men came out blocking my way I laughed easily pushing through them all "Funny how you thought they could hold me" I say walking in just as she was closing the door I sat next to her smirking.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:16 pm

I growled low,"Oh I think I could kill you, now what will it take for you to leave me the hell alone?" I asked as I looked to him as my eyes glowed a yellow gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 3:27 pm

"No I dont think so, but uh can we actually talk before you decide to 'kill me' or kick me out again" I say laughing
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:29 pm

I took a big calming breath trying to hold my temper and then animal that lurked deep inside clawing at the surface,"What do you want?" I asked my patience drawing thinner and thinner with every growing second

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 3:41 pm

I bit my lip seeing her irritation "It's cute that I'm irritating you" I say watching her "I just wanted a simple conversation" I say
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:44 pm

"It won't be cute when your head is laying on the floor by your body." I said snarling through my teeth as I got up and paying for the drink I barely touched. I headed out and motioned for my brothers to stay put until I came to pick them up after sundown when my job was finished. I started to run behind the building and vanished into thin air. I ran for home in my gray wolf form. I howled and I heard my brothers howling back to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 4:15 pm

I laughed at her comment "Im an assassian babe trained and ready can't be killed" I said as she got up seeing her leave I pushed through her brothers smirking "Im gana see her again" I said watching her go I smirked walking back to my quarters I was the head assassian in my league best fighter I was called my next asignment looking at the name I sighed walking back out putting my hood on my head walking with the crowd of people.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:18 pm

I stayed at home today since I didn't want to see that annoying man ever again, I almost ripped him to pieces, I might have to move to another city or I'll expose my family and I didn't want to do that. I packed up my stuff and headed out leaving my brother's here since this was their home unlike me. I got out a town and headed due northwest to a town named Junction City

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 4:27 pm

I sighed deciding to follow the girl deciding to hurry with my asignment I head out walking to a friends house "Hey can you uh look in to this name for me" I say as he hands me some information on the girl "Its funny how she thought she could get away that quick" I say pushing a guy off his horse getting on I ride looking back at the address of my asignment going in I smirk pretending to be one of the peasants slipping poison in his drink giving my enough time to slip away before they seen he was dead "Next stop following the girl" I say jumping on to the horse.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:30 pm

(Why won't he leave her be?)

I heard hooves behind me and sped up, I was getting anxious now since I hated when people were behind me where I can't see them. I got to destination and got down from my wagon and slept in my wagon since I didn't want anyone to steal my stuff, I kept red alert in case someone decided to rob me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 4:38 pm

(An obbsession really)
I sighed her go faster I tapped the horse making it go faster seeing her sleep in the wagon I decided it wasn't best to kidnap her I got down from the horse watching her I laugh getting back on the horse walking off finding somewhere to sleep until she awakes.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:41 pm

I soon woke up hearing howling when i knew that was my brothers calling for me but I didn't answer so they didn't come to find me. I laid on my side and went back to sleep, I was exhausted and wounded from yesterday, my hand still hurt from hitting him so hard. He was a stalker that didn't leave people alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 4:51 pm

I sighed seeing her awake and go back to sleep I decided to take her with me I connected the horse to the wagon getting in patting the horse to get it walking I looked back at the girl smirking.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:53 pm

I woke up instantly and lunged at him,"Bastard." I said taking off the wagon and pinning him easily down and him not getting back up since I was a werewolf and I was a lot stronger than a human being,"What are you trying to do?" i asked growling

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 4:57 pm

"Nothing really" I say grabbing my dagger as she pinned me down I slit her throat slightly not enough to kill her I pushed her off getting up I laughed "I wouldn't get up if I were you" I say looking down at her.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:59 pm

I laughed as I lunged up, grabbed his throat and threw him into a tree,"I suggest you don't get up." I said snarling as I changed into my wolf form and loving a good hunt

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15900000/Wolves-and-Werewolves-wolves-15991335-600-600.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm

I laughed as she threw me in to a tree I took my dagger throwing it at her smirking as it hit her in the shoulder "Me not get up pshh to funny" I say drawing my sword.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 pm

I pulled the knife out of my shoulder and dropping it to the ground,"Leave me be and I'll let you disgusting human live." I said as I watched him carefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next