Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams] Empty Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:39 pm

The sound of combat boots hit the concrete ground as none other than 14 year old Jade West walked down the street, her brown hair flowing in the wind as she made her way to Beck Oliver's RV. She had just left her house, so she had about 45 minutes to walk. "Great. Its starting to rain." Jade scowled, her ice blue eyes turning a dark royal blue as they boiled with anger like hot water. Hearing her phone ring, she groaned in annoyance, yanking it out of her pocket to look at the Caller ID. She almost smiled as it said 'Cat'. Jade may be quite of a bitch to everyone including Cat, but she has a small soft spot for the bubbly red head. Sliding the answer button to the side, she held it up to her ear, "What do you want now?" Jade snapped, hearing Cat giggle through the phone. "Hi Jadey! Want to hang out?" Cat answered in her high pitched, but very adorable voice. "No! I'm going to Beck's RV." Jade told her calmly, yet there was enough venom in her voice to kill someone. That's just what Jade was. Dangerous, and venomous. To pretty much everyone except Beck, and sometimes Cat. Jade hung up before continuing on to Beck's RV, not caring if Cat was upset with Jade hanging up on her.

----

Jade came to the RV's door, kicking it open. But to Jade's surprise, Beck wasn't there. She somewhat frowned, and her eyes darkened with disappointment. Sighing heavily, she just crawled up onto the bed and stared at the door. "You were supposed to be here." Jade whined as if Beck was right there in front of her. But nothing was except for the door she kicked open. She dozed off for about 20 minutes before waking up to her coffee craving. Getting onto her feet, Jade made some coffee, smiling softly at the mug that had a picture of her and Beck on it. It was made into the cup from a real photo. Jade sipped the coffee, smiling at the caffeine taste.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams] Empty Re: Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams]

Post by Love Dreams Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Beck ran his hand through his hair as he sat there with Andre Robbie and Rex. "Your hair is so soft" Rex began to say as he rubbed Beck's hair. His hair was something everyone loved about him it just wasnt natural perfect you could say. "Well Uhh.. Thank you" Beck answered as he removed Rex's hand checking his phone. "Oh, I was supposed to be hanging with Jade well I gotta go guys, Bye"Beck says getting up waving back at them. "Bye Beck" They all answered as he left "Well I have atleast a 20 minute walk before I get to the RV hope she isnt mad" Beck says sighing as he began walking down the street. His shoes thumping everytime they hit the ground running his hand through his hair again. 20 minutes later he finally reached the RV seeing the door kicked open "Jade" He whispered smirking. He walked in to the RV seeing her with a mug of coffee he smiled wrapping his arms around her waist "Hi, Sorry Im Late" He says softly ruffling her hair laughing he plopped down on to the bed looking up at Jade.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams] Empty Re: Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams]

Post by Love Dreams Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:22 pm

(Sorry so short I was kinda rushing it)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:29 pm

(Its okai.)

Jade leaned into his chest, still drinking her coffee. "I guess its okay. You're here now." Jade answered, her icy blue eyes meeting his dark brown steadily. No emotion was shown in her eyes. Just the devious, yet angelic look in those icebergs. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her lips on Beck's softly, but passionately. Pulling away, she let one hand fall to his chest, feeling Beck's heartbeat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Beck sighed as she leaned in to his chest his hands still wrapped around his waist as her lips were pressed against his. He kissed her forehead as she pulled away his hand running through her hair in which he did often.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Jade sighed, watching the rain fall heavily. "It can rain, but it can't snow? How typical." Jade scowled, finishing her coffee before placing the cup gently in the sink. She loved the mug more than any mug she's seen before. Jade grabbed her scissors and began cutting up flowers, enjoying the sound they made. "How lovely flowers are."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Beck sighed as he watched her cut up the flowers. "I dont understand you sometimes Jade" He says softly still watching her. "Yes they are lovely but you cutting them up" He says.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Jade looked up at Beck and shrugged. "I'm not understood by many. Big deal." Jade replied, no emotion in her voice. "Yeah, I have scissors. I'll do that." Jade spat sarcastically.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Beck sighed softly as she replied "Yes you will" Beck answered sarcatically back watching her. He ran his hand though his hair biting his lip softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Jade finished her masterpiece, sitting next to Beck. Hanging her head low, she tilted her head up to meet Beck's dark eyes. Jade leaned on his shoulder, holding back tears. Even though they'd only been dating a few months, Jade knew he could tell when something was wrong. Fact is, her father had left a bruise on her shoulder. Beck didn't even know about her father, or his abuse to Jade because she chose not to tell him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 am

Beck sighed softly as she leaned on to his shoulder he held on to her waist kissing her head softly there was something wrong with her and Beck knew it but she had to tell him eventually. "I Love You" He whispers softly biting his lip still holding onto her.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Jade half smiled, nodding softly. "I know. I love you too." Jade replied, lacing her fingers with his, ignoring the pain that was shooting through her shoulder. She lifted her head to kiss his neck once.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Bump? Sorry, I'm impatient today. And so tired.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Love Dreams?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:18 am

Beck sighed holding onto her he kissed her forehead watching her "We should do something today" Beck suggests sighing softly running a hand through her hair.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:25 am

Jade just shrugged, gasping softly at the pain in her left shoulder. She smiled, "Yeah, we should. I'm choosing though." Jade said, ignoring her shoulder. Jade looked up at Beck as if nothing was wrong.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 am

Beck sighed softly as she gasped "Jade theres something wrong with you I know it" He says softly as she spoke "Okay" He says softly kissing her pulling away looking down at her.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:31 am

Jade gulped, knowing she had been caught. Jade sighed and pulled her sleeve down a bit, revealing a bruise on her shoulder. Looking up at Beck, she breathed softly. "It's nothing Beck. I'm fine..." Jade lied, her sapphire eyes meeting his dark brown.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:37 am

Beck sighed softly looking at the bruise "Jade your not fine dont lie to me" Beck says softly as her eyes met his "Jade.." He says softly still looking at her she wasnt alright no matter how much she tried to say that he knew it wasnt true.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:41 am

Jade gave up. There was no point in lying if Beck could see through her lies. "My Dad... He hit me." Jade told him. It was more like a punch, but she decided to leave that out. "I didn't want to tell you. My friend Cat is the only one that knows. You haven't met her yet, since we've only been going out for a couple weeks and she's been in San Diego." Jade said, leaning onto his shoulder. "She gets back today."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Beck sighed as she spoke "He hit you.."Beck says softly glaring at her his mind still wrapped around the thought of someone hitting Jade. He bit his lip softly as she spoke "Oh, I'd love to meet her"He says softly as she talked about Cat his arm wrapping around her waist as she leaned onto his shoulder.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 pm

Jade smiled, "I'll warn you now, Cat is a bit clueless." Jade informed him. She called Cat up, giving her directions to Beck's RV. About 15 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Jade opened it, smiling at the sight of the beautiful small redhead. "Hiiiiii!" Cat greeted in her adorable voice, giving Jade a hug. "Off." Jade ordered, Cat immediately letting go and waving at Beck. "Beck this is Cat. Cat, that's my boyfriend Beck." Jade informed them. Cat smiled a gave her small little laugh.

(OMG Cat is so adorable.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Beck smiled as Jade spoke listening as she called Cat he looked over as someone knocked at the door. He smiled as he heard Cat speak "Hi Cat" Beck says softly watching Jade and Cat "Nice to meet you" He says laughing softly as he heard Cat's laugh.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 pm

"Hi Beck. Nice to meet you too." Cat replied, smiling softly, her adorable dimples showing. Jade sat down with Cat, smiling at the small redhead. She always did like Cat, just didn't show it very often.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next