Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess) - Page 2 Empty Re: What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess)

Post by horsegodess Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:29 pm

(hmm. who knew Shakespeare had associations with brothels? XD)
(also, the girl cowering in her room is the 9 year old. the 13 year old is high on the couch)

The man let go of her neck and pointed towards the mess. "Clean it up!" He yelled. Then he watched the 16 year old as she quickly swept up the crumbs and put the bread away. he watched her as she walked out. She did not make eye contact with him. Then the man made himself a salami sandwich. He cleaned it up and sat beside the 13 year old, her bloodshot eyes looked up at him. He smiled and turned on the TV.

(more questions. the reason why I am not looking all of this up is because my school monitors what websites the students go on and what they search, so I think they would be pretty disturbed if they saw me googling all these things. So anyways, do the customers tip the pimp or the hooker after service depending on how good it was?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess) - Page 2 Empty Re: What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:46 pm

(The world is full of hidden secrets.)
(Oh,alright. Sorry >.< And they tip the pimp.)

She let out a soft sigh,frowning as the 9 year old was tramatized,unable.. Unwilling to come any closer to her. She got back to her feet,cautiously leaving the room and heading back into her own. Judging by what she had just witnessed,she knew not to mess with him,or not clean up after herself. Typically just like her mother,which bummed her out a lot. Rolling her eyes,she tried to find a happy place in the state of mind.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:53 pm

A day had passed, and no customers arrived at the brothel. The girls were required to stay up all night, and could nap during the day. The night was the busiest time at the brothel, however, an occasional customer would come during the day time, in which he would be turned away by the guard to come at a later hour.

The man arose as the sun poured through the windows, its gleaming radiance clinging to every surface with little orbs of water. He had not fallen asleep, because it was his responsibility to protect his property if a customer came. He had stayed up, going on his computer to keep himself awake. He hadn't been able to nap the past few days, because he had been searching for another girl. He walked downstairs. The thirteen year old had stayed up all night. She was now worn off and her stain glass grey eyes could now be seen. She stood up, and walked to the 16 year old's room. She looked in and saw the 16 year old. She didn't say anything, just looked in at her. The man peered into the new girl's room and told her, "hey sweetie, we're going shopping in 4 hours. Don't disturb me until then though" He said as he went upstairs, ready for some sleep.

(I wonder if the hookers talk to each other and share their sadness secretly. I wonder if they sort of become friends, or enemies, because of customers and stuff)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:30 pm

(They act a bit social,though tend to keep quiet due to the mortal fear from the guards.)

She was sprawled out along her bed,arms over her head as she blocked out the darkness that nibbled at her sanity,though failing as the soft patter of footsteps arose her to her feet. Her eyes fluttered open,trying to focus on the image in the doorway. It was him,his eyes falling upon her as his voice repeated in her mind. She didn't respond,just giving a dip of her head to show she heard his simple demand.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:34 pm

(okay. thank you. please correct me if any of my descriptions are wrong or inaccurate. As you can tell I know less about this stuff as I thought and I'm always looking for improvements)

After a three and a half hour nap, the man got up out of bed and walked down stairs, the creaking of the wood filling the silent house with sound. All of the hookers were asleep, and he was glad that he wasn't disturbed during his own. He walked to the new girl's room, his boots clumping down the hallway. His dark shadowy figure leaned in through the doorway. "Ready to go sweetheart?" He said, disguising his voice with sweetness and caringness.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 pm

(Okay xD you're not doing anything wrong or out of place so far. Keep up the good work!)

During the time he was asleep she took the liberty to think about her own life,her future in this prison. Judging by what she saw,this was no heaven,yet not close to a hell. If you got out of place,you were put right back in it,yet if you're good,you're treated like a princess. But,what was this all for? What do they do other then stay here? His prowling footsteps drew her out of her imagination,eyes softly resting upon him. "Uh.. Y-yeah.." She stuttered,sliding off the bed and up to her feet.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:49 pm

"We're going to buy you some nice new clothes." he said with a cheerful smile. He walked, her following behind. He nodded to the guard as he opened the door for them to exit. He opened the passenger door and wait for her to get into the seat, before gently shutting the door behind her. "look at you" The man said. "I bet you never got new clothes of your own before" He said, then pulled out of the driveway. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you". He parallel parked outside a store. It's windows were displayed with small undergarments and other hooker outfits. Some laced, some with small chains, all sorts of variety. From leather and black to thin and green. He coaxed her into the store, and a man with a big t-shirt and baggy pants greeted them from behind the counter. "hm, a young one. 14, 15, years old? I got some things that will fit back here" He said as he walked to a wall across from the desk. The wall was covered with items that filled the front window, except smaller. The strange man looked down on the girl, his beady eyes studying her small body. The man shot him a look that said back off, she's mine. "Well, pick out what you like." The man said.

(do pimps ever use their own girls for pleasure?)
(and thanks. I probably look a lot dumber about this topic than you thought I was. If I could look things up, I would)
(Also, do you mind hinting at some descriptions of her personality? I'm getting that she's scared and apprehensive, but was she popular, was she a bookworm? you know. thank you!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:09 am

(I'm not exactly too sure about that.. But,I wouldn't see why not? I'm sure some have tried. Alright,I'll try my best! You're welcome!)

Getting to her feet,her teeth clattered and body trembled. She didn't know what clothes would be awaiting her,but from what she has seen,she had gotten a good picture. She could remember watching her father glued to shows like these.. Ones filled with crime and mostly sexual abuse. From her vast knowledge of the streets,she could only piece together a few things. Following behind him,she paid great attention to the simple bob of the head that opened the door. He had some authority in the house,a high authority. Walking to the passenger side,she slid into the vehicle and watched the passing scenery,for she thought it might be the last time she'll see it in awhile.

As time flew by,so did they,parking in the large parking lot. She waited for him to open her door,warily following him up to the mini store. Glancing at the clothes it held,she felt like a whore thinking about those things on her. Walking inside,she examined all the different lines of clothes they had to offer. The ghetto looking man made her jump with his voice,glancing up at him. She followed,looking at the wall. Her arms wrapped around herself,gulping at the too-tight outfits and the Laced underwear. She tried to think what would best look good on her,whether she liked it or not. "T-the laced..?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:40 pm

"Ahh, nice choice" The man hissed as he reached for a pair of green lace Lingerie. He handed it to her. "Go in the changing room and try it on. If you need any help I'll be right here" He said. He watched her walk in as he thought of how much profit she would reel in once mentally trained right. He waited outside the curtain and heard the tossing of clothes on the ground. "Just come out when you're done. I want to see that beautiful body of yours. See if it's just as beautiful as your face". The man added the last part, to start their development as what she thought would be boyfriend and girlfriend.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2