Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M) Empty Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M) 5
(Her hair is actually black, like her coat, but I couldn't find a picture that I liked with the female centaur having black hair so I settled for this one.Oh, and her wrap is also black.)
(Image crediting: http://500px.com/photo/19219863.)

Brighid

The young female centaur walked quietly through the forest, trees occasionally obscuring the view of her. She was a few years past maturity but she still had the young, vital look about her body. The centaur stopped, her body completely still, her claymore held at the ready. She was a Huntress, in charge of hunting down food for her herd. She was actually the most talented Huntress of her herd, her talent having been honed and defined since she was a young filly. A moment later a deer stepped out onto the path in front of her and she moved quickly, slicing the deer's throat, quickly killing it. "Sorry, beautiful one, but your death will not go unappreciated. Me and my herd must eat." she said in her sweet, melodious voice. She replaced her claymore to the holder at her waist and picked up the deer and slung it over her shoulder. Then she started to make her way back to her herd.

(Okay, horsegoddess. You can come in with your centaur. And, if you wouldn't mind, I would prefer it be a male centaur.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M) Empty Re: Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Here he is except less menacing looking: http://rpg.blackwand.net/Data/Players/Player_Group_1/Asnak_Merlot/Pic1.jpg

Credit: roosterteeth.com

Antonio's looks suited him a prince, and in a way, he could be considered it. He is the only son of the band leader of his herd. For some reason, his father kept him past 4 years old and appointed him to be the herd protector. A second set of eye, ears, and strength. As he and his father grew farther apart as he had began to reach sexual maturity, Antonio knew that it wouldn't be long before he was kicked out of the herd. It has been a year since, and tensions had started to rise between him and his father. Two males being in one herd with all females is unnatural, and he knew soon nature would take its course. Especially since Antonio was looking for a mate.

The day had come that Antonio was kicked out of the herd. He went without much of a fight, wishing to start a new herd of his own. He hoped to start out with one female, and maybe grow his herd if he felt it suited. wispy grass tickles Antonio's pasterns as he peacefully ambles along the side of the hill. His sorrel body gleaming in the sunlight. His feathered fetlocks stirred with each knowing footstep. His muscular upper body shone with a thin layer of sweat on this hot day, and his long curly brown hair draped down the length of his back, some of it sticking to his skin, other wisps if hair streaming out behind him in the gentle breeze. A small necklace of a skull hung from his neck, and he was armed with a weapon that glinted in the sunlight, just in case. As he turned it a bit, a beam of light flashed that could be sen for miles. He wandered aimlessly, not sure of his intent.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M) Empty Re: Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:30 am

Brighid

I picked up my pace, now going at a canter. I stopped suddenly when I saw a flash of light directly in front of me. I walked catiously closer and saw a male centaur walking a few paces ahead of me. I narrowed my eyes and set down the deer and drew out my claymore, wondering what he was doing here. I didn't recognize him as one of the males from my herd so I knew he didn't belong here. "What are you doing here?" I called out in a strong, demanding voice, my claymore ready for an attack. I may not be the lead female of my herd but I did have some respect among the members, being the most talented Huntress. And with that respect came power. The centaurs of my herd knew not to make me mad. And if someone made me mad and got hurt in the process the leaders didn't say anything about it. They knew I warned the members not to make me mad countless times and if they didn't listen and got hurt because of it it was their problem, not the leaders. I glared at the male centaur, awaiting his reply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Antonio's mind was so clouded with thoughts that he didn't even notice another female centaur only a short distance in front on him. He lowered his weapon as she raised hers. He was not looking for a fight. He was a tad bit peeved at her abrupt comment. "Why I am just passing through" He said, his light greek accent protruding through his voice. It was deep and strong. A voice of a sexy human, or centaur that is.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:59 pm

(I don't care how short or long it is so don't worry about it.)

Brighid

When I saw him lower his weapon I returned my claymore to its holder and replied, "Well, if you're just passing through I guess you're not a threat. But don't let the leaders of my herd catch you. They won't be as nice and forgiving as me. They don't take kindly to strangers in their territory." I picked up my deer and started to turn around then stopped and looked at him. "Bye. I guess I'll see you around." I said then I turned and disappeared into the forest, heading along the path going back to my herd.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:31 pm

when she turned away and trotted into the forest, something sparked in Antonio, an unexplainable determination. He would catch that mare, and make her his. Not in a forcing way, but he would stick around, watch her, see what she's like. He was determined to see her again, and to talk to her. He allowed her to walk off, but made a plan to follow. In order not to direct attention towards himself, he walked to the edge of the woods and bend his front knee, allowing himself to go into a sort of bowing position. He placed his weapon on the ground, then covered it with moss and leaves. In times like these, Antonio was glad that he had his color coat. Although usually shining, and easy to spot, when altered, the color brown worked great for camouflage. He cantered off in the other direction of the mare, down the rolling hills, until he came upon a water hole, created from rainwater and runoff from the mountains. Frigid, yet refreshing, the water was good for everything from drinking to playing in. the one thing that it was not used for was bathing. Antonio trotted straight into the mud hole, covering himself in the brown murky muddy water. After a few rolls and lots of splashing, Antonio heaved his big body up, shook himself off, and voila, a dirt horse. Perfect for blending into the grey skies and the plain colors of late fall. Antonio then cantered, his tail and hair clinging together with each hair, and his body dripping. He arrived back at the woods, and began to track the mare. He, as all centaurs, got the short end of the stick when it came to senses. His hearing was just as bad as a human's, same with his eyesight. His sense of smell was no use either. He had to just rely on his instinct. He walked through the forest, venturing deeper in, hoping he would come across something. Then, he found what he was looking for. Standing absolutely still, he watched the scene in front of him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Brighid

I picked up my pace to a canter and sped through the forest, my gently feathered hocks swishing and my hair and tail streaming out behind me in the wind I was creating. I canters into the clearing where my herd was staying, unaware I was being watched. Several centaurs stepped out of my way and bowed slightly to me. I nodded slightly to them as I passed, holding my head high and regally. Along with being my herd's mist talented Huntress I was also Beta Female to my leaders, which would explain why the centaurs bowed to me. I cantered up to the leaders, Calaria and her mate Serion. I dropped the deer in front of them and bowed elegantly while saying, "I have brought a deer for the herd to eat." "Thank you, Brighid. You may rise." Calaria replied in her elegant and regall voice. I rose and waited to be dismissed. Calaria nodded her head towards me, dismissing me, and I turned and trotted off. I took my usually post, leaning against a tree close to where Antonio was standing, me still unaware of his presence. I felt an arm go around my shoulders and a deep, sexy voice say into my ear, "So, are you ready to take me as your mate yet?" I groaned inwardly and looked beside me. Terreck, my herd's Beta Male, was standing there, his normal smug grin plastered to his face. I shook his arm off and said annoyedly, " Get away, Terreck. You know I'll never take you as my mate." "Maybe you will." Terreck replied smart-assly and trotted off. I rolled my eyes then watched my herd, still unaware of Antonio's presence.

(I'm just curious, do centaurs go into heat like horses do or not?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:05 pm

(hmm. Good question. well since the brain of the horse is really what puts a filly into heat for the first time, although the physical reproductive organs would do the whole heat thing, its a contrast. personally I would say no, but it's how you want to interpret it. do it however you want)

Antonio watched as the herd's hierarchal rankings unfolded in front of his eyes. It was certainly more of a human based herd structure. His old one was more based off of his horse side. He could see that the mare was somewhat high in her herd. Was he striving for too much in his first mate? Not to mention the obstacles he will have to hurdle. Like taking her from her herd. If it was at all like a normal horse herd, she once having reached sexual maturity would have gone off and bred like it is naturally supposed to happen. However, this did not seem like the case for her herd. through all these thoughts Antonio saw a male centaur lurking about, and approaching the mare. He hung onto their every word, sort of relieved that she rejected him. Antonio was also relieved to see that when he stepped out from behind the brush, he certainly was not as attractive as Antonio. Antonio made a plan. He would stick around and watch her herd for about a week, learning about it's structure and systems, and see if he could woo her, making them secret lovers. She could sneak off to see him at night, then when they felt ready, she would break away from her herd. That would be great. It was only a fantasy though, and unlikely, yet so sweet tasting. Antonio really hoped his plan would work.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Brighid

I watched the herd, smiling as I saw the young foals racing around and chasing each other. One ran into me, a filly called Marinia. She looked up at me, her face red, and said, "I'm sorry, Ms. Beta Female." I smiled at her and reassured her, "Don't worry about it, young one. Now go off and play." She nodded enthusiastically and raced off. I watched her with a smile then I heard a twig snap somewhere beside me and my head snapped that way. I pushed away from the tree I was leaning on and stepped forward a few paces, my claymore drawn and ready.

(I read your post and was thinking maybe when its been a week since Antonio's been watching her she could go into heat or something?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:18 am

(sure thing. whatever you want)

Antonio froze when he heard the twig snap and the mare shooting her attention in the area. He didn't want to be discovered. Not in this way. He would be seen as an intruder. He came up with a fast plan in his head. He would pretend to be lame, something to be fatal in centaurs. She would have to take him in. But maybe that was too underhanded. What if she found out it was all a lie? She would never be his mate. What now what now? He decided just to play it cool. The mud on his body had dried, making him camouflage even more, but he didn't want to hide and be found. He wanted to approach her. He slowly stepped forwards towards the mare. "Hello again" He said in his low voice, making sure for it to sound friendly. Ask he finally stepped close enough to her that she could tell that it was him, he said, "Long time no see." His seductive greek accent once again coming out.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 am

Brighid

I watched as the male centaur I had met earlier stepped out of the trees and my eyes narrowed. I replaced my claymore to its holder and crossed my arms then said, "What are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave. You do realize you're putting yourself at a risk right? If my leaders catch you they won't be so kind." I flicked my tail and stomped one of my black feathered hooves, watching him carefully.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:48 am

"I just couldn't resist staying away from a beautiful mare like you" I said, my eyes trailing her fit body, from the top of her head, to the tip of her tail. A smile spread on my lips as I examined her attractive body. I waited to see what her response would be.

(imma go take a shower. I'll be back in a couple of minutes)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:01 am

(Okay.)

Brighid

My eyes and body relaxed slightly when he called me a beautiful mare. No male centaur had ever called me that even though I knew they were thinking it. "I'll have to admit, I'm flattered. But why'd you risk coming here? You could get caught!" I said, uncrossing my arms and moving slightly closer to him. I admit, I was intrigued by him. Most centaurs would have heeded my warning and would have gone running off in the other direction. But for some reason this one hadn't and I wanted to know why.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:05 am

I didn't want to scare her off by telling her my intentions. Instead, I decided to go with the mysterious approach and said, "Meet me tonight when the moon reaches the peak of that mountain." I say, motioning to a mountain in the distance. "I want to show you something" With good luck she might fall in love with me tonight. "We'll meet in this spot" I say. Without giving her a chance to say no, I turn and canter off.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:11 am

Brighid

I was about to reply when he cantered off. I stared after him, unsure of his intentions. I walked back to my post and again crossed my arms and leaned against the tree. I didn't like his mysterious approach but I decided I would go anyways. I was curious about this strange centaur.

(Want to skip ahead to when they meet at night?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:52 am

(sure)

That entire day Antonio had looked through the trees to find a romantic spot. Somewhere with maybe a little pond, and some flowers. It was a bit deep in the forest , and although he could find it easily in the daytime, at dusk, with his unfortunate human eyes, he would need some help. He bent one knee down and reached to pick a couple of flowers. He decided to lay them on the ground to mark where the location was and how to get there. He thought it looked nice as well. Just as he was finishing up, dusk was falling. He hadn't eaten yet, so he decided to quickly go in search of some berries or something to nibble on (despite how tart they tasted, because they were out of season, it satisfied his appetite). He chuckled to himself. 'Maybe I'll get some sweeter taste in my mouth later tonight' he thought, referring to the mare's lips.

The dusk soon turned to darkness, only the moon illuminating the forest at night. He looked up and saw that the moon was almost to the tip of the mountain, and he cantered slowly to the meeting place. There he would wait for her.

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:58 am

Brighid

That night I watched as the moon slowly rose and when it touched the tip of the mountain peek I walked towards the meeting place. Everyone else was already in their caves asleep so I didn't have to worry about getting caught. When I reached the meeting place I saw the male centaur was already there. I greeted him with a nod of my head and a slight smile. Then I asked, "So what did you want to show me?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:08 am

"follow me" He said. He turned, but let her catch up with where He was standing. When she did, He gently took her hand and began to trot in the direction of the pond. It soon picked up into a slow canter. He looked back at her to see if she was alright. Then He thought to himself, 'good thing I washed myself and dried myself before I picked her up. That would have been embarrassing if I forgot.' Antonio's hair was still a bit damp from his bath, clinging to his back sexily. He slowed to a walk once he reached the first flower petal. Taking her hand again, he led her on the path, looking back to see what she would think of the flower pedals.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 am

Brighid

I followed him but when he took my hand I almost jerked it away but decided not to. When we picked up the pace to a canter I noticed that his hair was wet and clinging to his back sexily but I quickly took my eyes away from his back. When we slowed down and I noticed the flower petals I gasped and paused but was forced to follow him again when he took my hand and lead me down the path. I continued to look at the flower petals, now worried about what he was planning.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:24 am

(im gonna watch a movie with my sister)

I could tell that she was nervous. My job was to woo her, not scare her. I slowly led her to the pond and we stood looking at the water glowing in the reflection of the moon. I then laid down in a patch of grass. "I just thought it would be nice to have a quiet night together. I want to get to know you." I say
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:28 am

(Does that mean you're getting off?)

Brighid

I looked around when we came to the clearing, awed by the beauty of this place. When he laid down in a patch if grass I hesitantly laid down beside him after a moment. "Oh. Well, what do you want to know about me?" I asked, looking at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm

I watched as her well made body laid down, her tail neatly settling out behind her. "I want to know how you got so beautiful" I said. I tucked my hooves neatly underneath my broad, muscular chest.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Brighid

I laughed at his comment, the beautiful, bell-like sound surrounding us. "I don't think I can tell you that because I don't know how." I replied, smiling at him. I shifted a little so I could tuck my front hooves underneath me and the movement brought me closer to him to where our shoulders were almost touching.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:09 pm

tonight was a magical night, and Antonio hoped it would do him some good. He was glad that his turning on the charm had brought her closer, instead of scared her off. "what's it like? living in a big herd like yours?" Antonio had once been part of a big herd, but he was now all alone. That's why he hoped this mare could keep him company. then he realized that he had never asked her name. "Oh, and may I please be delighted to know your name?" He said, looking at her, waiting to see what glorious name could fit such a beautiful face.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Brighid

I was about to answer his question when he asked my name. "My name is Brighid. What is yours?" I said, realizing I didn't know his name. When my name passed through my lips I said it with an elegance and respect it deserved.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next