Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Brighid

I walked alongside Antonio, glancing back at my herd. I was going to miss them. I had grown up there, my parents still belonged to the herd and I caught sight of them a little ahead of the herd, watching me. I spotted Terreck staring after me, a scowl on his face and I smiled. He was the one thing I wouldn't miss. I turned back around and flicked my tail, allowing some of my heat scent to come out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Antonio looked back before mounting the hill and losing them in green grass. He looked at bridget and saw that she was going to miss them. "It's alright we'll see them again next year". he said as he adjusted his hand to drape across her shoulders. Then a slight scent drifted into his nostrils. It was a heat scent. And it was coming from Bridget. He looked over at her curiously, wondering if she knew.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Brighid

"I know. But I'll still miss them." I replied. I caught his look, realizing he was aware of my heat scent. I ignored his look and let go of his arm to climb up the hill.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Antonio was concerned when she looked at him and din't respond, only to then let his arm go. Did she not want to leave? He followed her, catching up with her. He reached his hand out and gently took a hold of her arm. "What's the matter?" He asked. maybe it was that she was in the beginning stages of her heat that she was grumpy.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Brighid

I looked at him then said, "Sorry. Nothing's wrong. I just didn't know how you would react to me being in heat." I flicked my tail again, allowing more of my heat scent to come out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:11 pm

(Hey, can you please post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Antonio knew what she was doing. "It's alright, but you know that doing that will drive me wild." he says with a slight chuckle in his throat. He continued to walk with Bridget, his hand now around her waist once again.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Brighid

"I know. That's why I didn't want to mention it." I replied, leaning slightly against him as we walked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Antonio smiled in response. He continued to walk, not sure of where they should go to start their new life.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Brighid

I walked beside him, also thinking about where we would start our new life together.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:10 pm

(where should we skip to? I cant think of anything to write)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:08 pm

(I'll add to my post so you can have an idea of what to write.)

Brighid

I walked beside him, also thinking about where we would start our new life together. Then I remembered a large territory that my herd used to use as a winter home but stopped using a few years ago. "I know where we can start our new life." I told him, gripping his arm in excitement.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:13 pm

"Okay" I say, feeling her grip my arm. I smile watching her beautiful body move. I allow her to lead me a bit now. Then I think about how I am glad to have gotten Bridget now, because it is the start of spring. If I had waited much later, another stallion from her herd would have gotten her. I feel her excitement and pick up my pace to a trot, looking over at her face, smiling.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Brighid

I smile back at him and kick my speed up to a canter, my long legs eating up the ground. I soon lead him to a large clearing surrounded by trees with a stream running along one side. "What do you think?" I asked, looking to him for approval.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Antonio picks up a canter next to her, having to release the light grip from her waist. His hooves stampede the ground, flying up dirt. His muscular body is almost frightening it is so powerful. He slows to a powerful yet graceful trot. When they arrive, "It's great" He responds. "Perfect privacy for more than one thing". He says turning to her with a slight seductive grin on his face. He turns back and brushes a piece of his long curly brown hair back behind his ear. He allows the hair on the other side of his head to drape down the side of his face and shoulder. He sees the beautiful aspen trees and birch trees and evergreens. The long grass flows lie a horse's mane in the wind.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Brighid

I felt my cheeks heat up at his comment and give a slight nervous laugh. "Yeah." I reply. Then I walked past him and headed for the stream. I was sweating from our journey and wanted to wash off the sweat and dust that had clung to my pitch black coat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:09 pm

(now remember, antonio is supposed to be super sexy. I mean, he got her to fall in love with him by kissing her once one night. just a reminder so I'm not character creeping)

Antonio walked over to the stream with her and laid down at the edge, my front hooves dangling into the water. I reached down my cupped hands and filled them with water. I lifted them to my lips and took a sip of the cool water. It was very refreshing. I did this a couple of more times, enjoying the coldness of the water.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Brighid

I watched him as I stepped into the water ten or so feet away from him so I wouldn't get the water dirty where he was drinking. This area was cloaked in shadow, several trees covering it. Hoping he couldn't see me, I slipped off the black wrap that was covering my breasts and stood in the middle of the stream. Then I said in a clear strong voice the spell that would give me a different form.
"I am the wind that blows across the sea;
I am the wave of the deep;
I am the roar of the ocean;
I am the stag of the forest;
I am a hawk on the cliff;
I am a ray of sunlight
and the greenest of plants."
Here she lifted her arms high above her head and held her palms out and spread her fingers wide and continued, feeling magic start to swirl around her.
"I am the wild boar
and the salmon in the river;
I am a lake on the Plain;
I am the word of knowledge
and the point of a spear;
I am the lure beyond the ends of the earth
and I can shift my shape like a Goddess!"
As she shouted the last part her body exploded in a flash of light and a few seconds later where Brighid once stood as a centaur now she stood as a human.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:14 pm

(woah boy. that's intense.)

Antonio's eyes followed her as she stepped into the stream, but a group of bushes blocked him from seeing her as she unveiled her breasts. He looked back down at the water, when he heard her saying something. He looked up and her talking increased to yelling. Spooked, Antonio jumped up from the side of the stream and watched her. His hair blew back as an explosion of light erupted from the place she was standing. He closed his eyes, for the light was very bright. When it faded, he opened them to see a beautiful woman. Eyes wide, he was as loss of words. All he could do was step towards her and look at her. He was absolutely puzzled and confused, yet mesmerized.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:08 pm

(Yep.)

Brighid

Unaware that Antonio was coming towards me I moved a few feet away to a part of the stream where it emptied into a deep lake. I dived in, my body a perfect arch, and disappeared under the water. A few seconds later I surfaced, my black hair glistening with the water droplets that clung to it. I turned around and finally noticed Antonio staring at me. I froze, unsure how he would react to my human form. I didn't bother to cover my breasts, not caring if he saw them because he was now my mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Antonio gawked at her appearance, not sure what to think at all. What the heck happened a few seconds ago!? He reached out, lacking the words, he decided to express himself through touch. He reached out his hand for her to take.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Brighid

I smiled and moved forward and took his hand and climbed out of the lake. I could tell he was shocked by what had happened so I stayed silent, just looking at him. My human legs felt a little different now that I was standing on solid ground. It had been awhile since I had shifted shape.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:58 pm

He supported her as she climbed out of the water. Her black hair draped over her back, and dripping water down her bare human back. He had seen women's breasts before, but not their human genitalia. Only centaur's. He looked her up and down, observing her fragile body. He drew her close to him, and bent down, wrapping her in a hug. He kissed her wet head.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:04 pm

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)

Brighid

I smiled and hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt more sturdy on my human legs now since I was getting used to having only two legs instead of four.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:06 pm

(aww, okay. I can't promise I'll be on tomorrow)

Words beginning to come to my mouth, I say, "Care to explain?" loosening my hug, allowing her to step back and explain things to me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next