Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess) Empty What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Storm clouds shielded the royal moon from the eyes of the pheasants that scurried the earth. Stars twinkled,crying heavily as they're precious king was sealed from even their views. Their tears beat against the ground,the wind carrying them in a horizontal way. The streetlamps were flickering,stray animals taking refuge in the dark alleys,and a teenage girl traveled the streets. She was a runaway,running from her family's cruel arms. She trembled as the rain pounded against her black leather jacket,zipped up to her neck. Her jeans were soaked,clinging to slim legs and wide hips. Her face was shadowed by her hood,loosely curled blond hair was bunched up inside her hood. Her arms dangled at her side,her mind set on finding a safe place to stay the night.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess) Empty Re: What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess)

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:43 pm

The windshield wipers of black car beat, adding to the droning and dark symphony of rainfall. The street lamps illuminated the falling night mist. The roads reflected water, and a tire rolled slowly through the puddle, sending it into temporary swirls of misconduct movements. It rolled, surveying the streets, seeming to be looking for something. through the dotted side window, a girl came into view. She appeared to be a raindrop herself, her skinny body shining, dripping water as she walked. The man inside the car rolled down the window, allowing the sounds of the rain to come pouring into the car.

"Hey there sweetie" He said. "Are you alright?" placing his dark hand on the passenger seat to support his leaning body.

(you're not too late!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess) Empty Re: What lies around the Corner (M) (horsegoddess)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Everything seemed to come to a stop,her gorgeous jade eyes settling on him. Her arms wrapped around her body,bobbing her slim head. "Hello sir.." She spoke softly,her voice weak. "I'm fine. Thank you very much though.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:53 pm

A slight breeze rustled the trees, and repositioned the direction of the rain for a moment. The man looked up, as if he just noticed the rain. "It's cold out there. Why don't you come in where you can warm up and dry off?" He said, trying to act as friendly and open as he could. He acted sympathetic, and molded a worried expression on his face. The rain pattered on the rooftop of his car.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Her eyes drifted away towards her surroundings,feeling the sudden change. She shook her head,her mother's words repeating in her head "Don't trust strangers!" It was her words,and the memory of all those horror movies she had watched in her life. "I'm fine mister.. I have a place I gotta go to anyway.." His persistence made her tense,taking a few footsteps away from the van.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 pm

(in a little social experiment I watched, do you know that 100% of the children who were asked to get into a car by a stranger did? [the strangers were actors of course] I found it fascinating)

The low rumble of the car did not fade as the encounter of the two occurred. The dark man shifted the clutch, and slowly rolled the car down the dark hill backwards to line the window up near the girl again. He pulled the emergency break on, and said, "Where are you headed? I can give you a ride. it's just not safe for you to be walking alone at night in the rain. You might get sick" The man said, pumping worrisome into his voice to entwine with and veil his evil intents.

(you know, I think it would be very powerful if neither of our characters were given names)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:09 pm

(Oh my.. We need to really educate our children! And okay,I do agree.)

She glanced back at him,frowning slightly. She went into deep thought,thinking about this stranger. His voice made her have a sense of worry,thinking about all different things. What if she did catch a sickness? What if he was right? It was only a quick ride up the street anyway. Nothing bad could happen! She nodded,looking up at the stranger. "Alright.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:16 pm

(hey great title by the way. I'm awful at titling threads)

The man leaned over to the passenger door and pulled up a plastic lock. He watched her, studying her as she got into the passenger seat. "So where are you headed?" Now switching his dose of worry to friendliness. Her eyes opened a slight window into her soul and the man could see that she was sad, and lonely.

(sorry so short)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:24 pm

(Thank you xD and its not short. Not like most of mine >.<)

She walked around the back of the van,hopping into the passenger seat. Her fingers pulled back her hoof,revealing her small,youthful face. Her eyes were clouded with inspected memories and emotions,her long hair falling past her shoulders. She was shivering quite dearly,though she spoke and pointed ahead. "Up there.. In a motel."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:37 pm

The man took off the emergency break and locked the doors. He urged his car up the hill, picking up speed. "Oh no honey, you're all alone." He said when he heard where she was going. "Why don't you stay at my place tonight? We'll take care of you. you can get a nice hot bath, a clean change of clothes, and you can get dried up." The man sounded like he was offering. In reality however, she had no choice.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:48 pm

She tilted her head at his words,though she shook her head and continued looking ahead. "No.. I'm fine mister. The hotel will fix me up nice." She smiled slightly,looking through the windshield as the surroundings. "A mighty storm.." She whispered.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:58 pm

He looked out the side window, the beads of rainwater trailing across the glass as the man picked up speed. He decided not to persist in order not to make her nervous. As he neared the motel, he did not slow. He maintained the same steady speed and passed right by. He was taking her to his stable.

(some people logged on so I might be a little bit in between replies because I have other threads to respond to now)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm

She was relaxed in the car,enjoying the feel of the soft leather seat. Her eyes peered out the window,suddenly frozen solid as they drifted right by the motel. "Uh.. Sir,the motel.. It's r-right there." She pointed back,her heart thumping wildly.

(It's ok)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 pm

The man tried to sound earnest. "I know, I just didn't feel comfortable with you staying at that hotel all alone. I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I left you there". He responded. He could hear the staggering in her voice. He now turned to honesty, not bringing up any wounds though. "I can tell you're lonely. That motel wont do anything for you. I'll keep you company." He said, trying to make his offer sound tempting.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:21 pm

"I chose to be alone!" She snapped,starting to panic now. "Please mister.. Bring me back?" She started to cry,sniffling. Was this how it was going to go down? This is why she should've never trusted a stranger!
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:25 pm

"I'm sorry. I just can't do that. Calm down. I'll take care of you" The man said, trying to avoid the girl freaking out in the car. Just as the rest of his girls he picks up, she was lonely, and over time would start to believe that he was her boyfriend or father figure. She had no one else. He didn't touch her, he knew that would absolutely freak her out. All that he could do was sooth her with false, yet such quenching words.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:28 pm

She cried softly,curling up into a ball. She hid her head in her arms,listening to his deceiving words. Her life was now in the hands of this stranger.. She knew what might happen. He might have his sick ways with her,or just kill her for the pure pleasure in doing so. She shook her head at the thoughts,letting the rain drown them out.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:38 pm

For now she had surrendered. 'good' the man thought. she would learn soon enough though, how great it would be. The grooming stage for his girls was costly, but worth it. He pulled into his sketchy looking house. Little did the girl know that this was a brothel. She would find out very soon though. The man unlocked his door and walked around to the passenger side of the car, making sure the girl wouldn't escape. he walked close to her, though not touching her. "Come on sweetie" he said as he led her into the house. There, the scene that greeted them at the doorway was 4 other girls ranging from 9 to 16. "This is where you will be spending the night" He said as he led her to her room.

(research time! did I do accurately?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:42 pm

(Perfect.)

She was greatly afraid to even leave the van,though she followed. Her eyes glanced around,searching for any person who could come and help her. Though,these streets were dead,unused. She trembled,feeling the warm breeze of the house brush her pale flesh. She saw the girls,seeing one so young it terrified her. "What're you going to do to me..?" She asked,the fear heard in her trembling voice.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:23 pm

(gotta go. sorry)

"Why I'm going to take care of you!" He says forcing a small chuckle. "Just like I have with all of these girls. Now it's all about you" The man says. He tells her where the bathrooms are.

(sorry in a rush)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:25 pm

She frowned,listening to him. She looked around the halls,listening to the other girls chatter. She was still afraid,frozen out of mere shock. She just couldn't believe this.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:45 pm

The walls of the dimly lit house peeled a little, and the banging of the heater could be heard through the thin walls. The 16 year old peered out of the kitchen over the kitchen counter. She lifted her head, revealing scrapes and a healing scab on her lip. She gave a sympathetic smile to the new one, pain could clearly be read in her eyes. She then walked past the back of the couch and into her room in one of the hallways. Black waves of luscious hair cascaded down the 13 year old's shoulders, coming to a neat curl at the end. She sat on the couch to the left when walking into the house. Her skinny knees were resting together, her feet spread out like a chicken, and her hands on her lap. Her head never lifted to look up at the new comer. She stared off, her eyes clearly bloodshot red. She was high on drugs. The 9 year old cowered in her room, curled up in a ball, her blond hair spread out over the bedsheets. Her head was buried in her hands, and she cringed, tensing her muscles when she heard footsteps pass her room in the hallway. Then, a 15 year old, sassy hispanic girl looked straight into the eyes of both of them. None of the girls said a word except for the 15 year old one. She could only speak a few words of english, but would mumble to herself in Spanish. All of the other girls were afraid to. At the door stood an armed man, with a hand gun. He had seen the car of the trafficker, and let them in. Each girl had their own small room with a squeaky metal frame bed and sheets. None of the rooms had windows, and the windows in the public areas of the house were barred of. None of the girls were allowed upstairs, unless they were with a client. Those were the rooms with the decent quality bed, and a queen size. If the client chose to stay in the house for his service, the girl would go up with whomever the client may be.

"This will be your room. Tomorrow, we will go shopping to get you new clothes" He says as he leads her into a room on the left of the hallway. Across from the 16 year old's, and next to the 15 year old's.

(how old is she?)
(how do brothel's usually look? [im afraid to google it] are they nice? big? run down?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:57 pm

(She's exactly 14,built as if she was 16 with a rack. They're usually a bit nice looking,though broad and beastly.)

Her eyes fixed on the guard,noting the large gun he held. No light would ever seep through these windows,boards nailed tightly over the windows to prevent strangers from ever seeing the truth. Her nose wrinkled at the stench of drugs,her hand shaking as she covered her mouth. She reluctantly walked into her new room,looking around the room. So,this would be her new life. Living in a god damned prison filled with drugs and under aged girls.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:19 pm

(hahahaha. your response just made me laugh. broad and beastly? At first I thought you were still describing your girl's boobs. haha)

The man left her room, and walked into the kitchen, where the sixteen year old had left a mess of bread and cheese. the temperamental man grew aggravated at her, and then mad. Without cleaning up the mess, he marched to her room, making sure that she heard his angry footsteps. He walked to the end of the hall, and turned right into the 16 year old girl's room. All of the doors had been removed from their hinges, making monitoring the girls easier, and making them feel like they didn't deserve privacy. They were animals after all. They were part of a stable. "Come here you animal" He growled in a voice that would strike fear into any women, especially his girls. He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of her room to the kitchen. "What is this!?" He yelled as he grabbed the back of her neck and pressed her head to the counter, making the crumbs stick to her face. He used his muscular arm and lifted her head up, and slammed it against the counter, not enough to knock her out, but enough to bruise her, and let her know that she was inferior and he could do whatever he wanted with her. The high 13 year old, did not take notice to the sounds, but the youngest heard the bang, and curled up into an even tighter ball, her face cringing when she heard the sound. The hispanic 15 year old muttered to herself in spanish at a different pace, a faster one. she leaned against the wall, watching the scene in her black outfit. she waore tight leather booty shorts that could be classified as underwear by their length. On her top half she wore a tied button down shirt that pinched her boobs together, showing her cleavage, making her more desirable to customers when picking out one of the girls.

(do the traffickers sleep in the brothel? is it like, technically their home? and what the heck to human traffickers do in their free time? [that was more hypothetical.])
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:44 pm

(XD yes,that's.. It's Shakespeare.)

Her heart raced as his footsteps pounded through the halls,hiding in one of the nearest corners. She could just hear the struggle between the girl and him,listening to his bellowing voice. Getting to her hands and knees,she crawled to the 13 year olds room,only able to imagine the little girl's panic. She smiled softly at the little girl,hopping up onto the bed and sitting upright. She patted the bed bedside her,smiling motherly. "Come here.. Come on." Her arms were outstretched.

(They usually don't leave because of the girls,but the guards usually handle them while the rest can just go.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next