Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crooked Young [R] [Reserved]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crooked Young [R] [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crooked Young [R] [Reserved]

Post by redhead14 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:17 pm

" oh you know clubs that are more about fist pumping and grinding rather than actual dancing and good music" Logan had answered him as she watched to multi- color sea of people dance around. she took another slow sip of her drink before she heard Lucas basically turn her down softly. she felt like she shoulders physical drop, but she smiled and looked at Lucas " no worries" she practically jumped off the bar stool since her feet did not exactly touch the ground because of her height. she sighed lightly before heading into the sea of people to start dancing.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Lucas felt his smile fade, knowing he had disappointed her. He turned back to the bar, slouching over and asking the bartender for another drink. He was pleasant buzzed after several more of the potent drinks, and he felt his sense of right and wrong starting to slip. Chuckling at a comment from the bartender, he looked back at the dance floor, smiling lopsidedly.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Once Logan made her way through the sea of people on the dance floor she found a spot where she could still see Lucas to a certain point. She shook her lilac purple haired head and started to move to the beat letting the music wash over her as she danced. Logan enjoyed the music at this club way more than at the on e the volleyball team would normally go to. She looked over at the bar and saw Lucas had his back to her she turned her back to him and danced with some of the people closest to her for a while. A few songs later Logan made her way from the dance floor back to the bar to get a water. When she saw Lucas it was obvious he was a little drunk " you okay there" she questioned as she got a water and took a sip as she watched him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:14 pm

His eyes drifted over to Logan, and he nodded, blinking away some of the haze that had fallen over his senses. "Yeah, I'm fine." He told her, glancing at the water she held and quickly ordering himself one. It cleared his mind a bit, and he sighed, looking down at his lap. "Sorry about that. I get a little panicky in crowds like that." Lucas gestured to where she had been dancing, and sighed softly.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 am

as Logan took a sip of her water, she glanced over at Lucas in his hazy eyes. she giggle lightly at his answer even though he sounded not too sure of himself. " you sure now" she smiled as he ordered his on glass of water. she took a seat next to him as she looked out at the dance floor lost in thought until she heard Lucas start talking to her. " hey don't worry, we always have little quirts" she smiled at him then sighed " and mine are no acception" she murmured half to herself
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:28 pm

"I've disappointed a few people with my little 'quirk'." Lucas muttered, dragging his fingers in lazy circles on the bar. His feet were tapping anxiously on the floor, and he took another sip of his water, trying to clear his head a bit. "Need anything else?" He shifted in his chair to face the bartender, shaking his head and waving his hand dismissivley.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:52 pm

" who hasn't disappointed people before. honestly i feel like if you haven't disappointed someone before your trying too hard to be perfect." Logan looked down at her cup of water as some memories came to mind at how she had disappointed her father by becoming an art major and no pre-med or pre-law. she lifted her head when she heard the bartender ask Lucas if he need anything else " well what do you like todo for fun" she asked trying to make conversation.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Lucas nodded in agreement, the ashamed feeling starting to dissipate as she continued. He glanced around, anxious to move around a little bit and get a breath of fresh air. But he couldn't just run off on Logan. No, he would stick around a little while longer and then head home. Happy with his plan, Lucas thought about her question, shrugging and starting to speak. "Sing, some instruments. Not much, really."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Logan glance at Lucas, he was a bit fidgety like he need to get up and move around. she sighed and took a sip of water, was it possible she was that boring of a person to hang out with? Logan heard him answer her question after he thought about it. she smiled at him " you can sing? not alot of guys can do that" she looked at him then back a the crowd " its getting late maybe we should go" she started then blushed when she saw it was only 11:30 " i mean you can stay if you would like but i need to work on an art project" she tried to laugh a little.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Lucas nodded, tugging gently on the material of his shirt. "Yeah.. I've been singing for quite a while." He replied, trying not to seem over anxious. He nearly jumped out of his seat when she suggested departing, and was heading towards the door before she could finish her sentence. "Gets a little over whelming in there sometimes..." Lucas explained, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly as he turned to face her. "Can't always hold still."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:10 am

it caught Logan off guard as Lucas was already up and at the door before she could finish her sentence. she grabbed her clutch and walked towards the door. she simply smiled up at his face at his comment " i can see how it could be over whelming, but i guess i just like to mix into the crowed sometimes" she stated as she walked slightly behind him " i mean my lavender hair would say other wise but being only about 5'5 i needed something to help me stand out" she laughed nervously " i could tell" she teased about his comment not being able to hold still. Logan looked up into the starry sky and smiled " there's a bunch of stars out tonight"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:48 pm

Lucas laughed, looking back at her as she spoke. "You do stand out. In a good way, of course." He responded. There was a bit of a height difference between the two, but it was the last thing Lucas had noticed about the girl. He glanced up a the sky when she mentioned it, tilted his head. "Yeah... kinda rare in a big city." Lucas agreed, and then redirected his gaze back to her.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:50 pm

logan was still looking up at the stars when Lucas caught her off guard by saying she stood out. she smile to herself and blushed slightly, Logan glanced over at him " thank you" she said simply and giggled before looking back up into the sky. " yeah i can't remember the last time i was able to see the stars so clear" she sounds like a little kid as she gazed off once more. she felt his eyes on her and became nervous " is there something on my face?" she asked as she rubbed at it just in case there was something
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Lucas had to resist laughing, and he shook his head, smiling. "No, no, not at all." He assured her, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. Sighing with content, Lucas looked down the street, pausing for a bit before speaking again. "Wanna head back? There's always tomorrow..." He drifted off, feeling a bit nervous about ending their time together. "Cause I would like to do this again.. but only if you want to." Lucas sensed that he was starting to babble like an idiot, and immediately shut up, feeling his face heat up slightly. 

[I didn't notice you replied! I'm sorry! >.<]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:10 am

she stopped rubbing at her now pinkish cheeks, Logan was a little bit embarrassed from rubbing her cheeks thinking that there was something on her face. she giggle as she realized how funny she must have looked just then frantically trying to rub something invisible from her face. Logan was lost in her thoughts as they walked down the side walk, only when Lucas started to talk did Logan snap from her thought. " what...uhm yeah we can start heading back" she simply smiled not really wanting to go back but just hang out with him. Logan stopped walking when she heard him say he wanted to hang out again, she was in shock but soon found her voice " yes, I'd like that a lot" she smiled to herself excited that he wanted to hang out again.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2