Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crooked Young [R] [Reserved]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crooked Young [R] [Reserved] Empty Crooked Young [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Crooked Young [R] [Reserved] Tumblr_mtl6iwUplR1r2sl8jo1_500
Tattoos
Moar Tattoos
Here's Some More
:3
"I would highly appreciate it if you would just fuck off." Lucas sneered, glaring at the man across from him with anger. Typical over muscled asshole. "You're gonna regret that, you little fa-" His insults were interrupted by Lucas's fist, colliding with his jaw and knocking him to the ground. The small crowd around the pair had grown considerably since the fight started, and he heard the yelling of a professor  echoing down the hallway. His opponent was still on the ground, cradling a soon to be bruised jaw. "Shiiiiiit...." Lucas grumbled, redirecting his dark brown eyes to his shoes as the bumbling, over weight professor shoved his way through the crowd. "Grey! Terren! What the hell is going on!?" The man demanded, beady brown eyes switching between the two quickly. "He punched me right in the freaking jaw! I swear I just bumped him, sir." Jake Terren, Lucas's new enemy, replied, throwing Lucas under the bus with no hesitation. "Is this true, Lucas?" The professor wiped his forehead, glaring at Lucas. "Yes. I punched him, right after he thoroughly insulted both my mother and I." Anger was boiling in the pit of his stomach, making it hard to not punch the professor himself. "You've been here only three weeks, Grey, and this is the second time you've been at it with someone. Next time you won't get off so easy. Report to me in two hours for your punishment." Lucas nodded, stalking off as the professor helped Jake up. Three weeks into college. This was supposed to be fun, easy. It's the entire reason he went back. To do more with his life. But instead he found Jake, an asshole who's shoe size was larger than his IQ. Due to his overly rich parents, the idiot had gotten into college when he needed to stay in high school for several hundred more years. Adults. We're meant to be adults. Not elementary school bullies.

Lucas threw open the room to his dorm, surprising his roommate as the door slammed into the wall. The wild haired kid looked up, blinking. Lucas was 99% sure he was rooming with the smartest kid on campus. With uncombed curly red hair, without a daring bone in his body and a self curfew of 9, Lucas and Adam seemed to be exact opposites. But Lucas seemed to get along best with the 19 year old, and sometimes he looked forward to coming back to an intelligent conversation after being surrounding by steroid pumped apes all day. "You okay?" Adam asked, flipping a page in his text book as he continued to read. "Terren." Lucas replied, plopping heavily down onto his bed, leaning back on the pillow and casting his gaze over towards Adam. "Ah. Sorry about that Lucas. You know whatever bullcrap comes out of his mouth isn't true." Lucas grinned at the reassurance. "Can't help it. His face is just soo... punch-able." Adam laughed at that, and closed his text book. "Maybe you should go take a walk around campus or something. Help clear your head?" Lucas nodded in agreement, grabbing a water bottle from their mini fridge and exiting the room. 

Adam was right. Fresh air was a relief. There was more new students being shown around, and he hoped none of them would become a mini Jake. Most of them were girls though, so in its own way, that was a relief. Lucas parked himself on one of the benches, beneath a tree who's leaves were just beginning to change color. Sighing softly to himself, Lucas leaned back, closing his eyes for a moment. God, college wasn't all it was made out to be.

[This is me being lazy.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Crooked Young [R] [Reserved] Empty Re: Crooked Young [R] [Reserved]

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:04 pm

" sparks! get your feet to the ball!" yelled the volleyball coach, as this small petite baby doll with porcelain white skin, light lavender hair, and and dark grey/blue eyes girl did a role to get back on her feet " kay coach" she replied as volleyball practice went on. Logan loved volleyball, she had been playing it basically since she could walk, it was paying for her college education anyway. " alright ladies good practice today, make sure you stay focus this year so we bring home the trophy" the coach said before the team did their cheer and headed for the locker room. Logan sighed as she let her lavender hair out of its braid heading for the warmth of a shower. she started to hum quietly to herself as she grabbed her clothes form her locker. Logan was not a popular girl, but she was not exactly quiet either. she stood up for what she believed to be right and got very feisty at times when her temper got the better of her. she shook her longish wavy wet hair like a dog before throwing on some jean shorts and a dark grey crew neck. Logan but her light blue vans on before heading out the door to the outside world of the so called college life. she was a junior, an art major here Logan practically lived in the art building and the gym but only because of volleyball. as she walked the side walk outside one of the guy dorms, she did not think anyone would notice her singing as she headed back to her dorm. " You're beautiful, that's for sure you'll never ever fade, you're lovely but it's not for sure that I won't ever change and though my love is rare though my love is true. I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is , I don't know where my home is all I need for you to know is your faith in me brings me to tears even after all these years and it pains me so much to tell that you don't know me that well and though my love is rare though my love is true" she did like a little dance move here and there as she walked.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Lucas felt someone sit down next to him, and he cracked an eye open, the corners of his mouth curling into a smile at who he saw. His lifelong friend Luna, looking at him with dark brown eyes, head tilted as she scooted closer. "Something wrong?" Her voice was soft, with a slight Irish accent. "Other than detention is two hours? Yeah." He looked over at her, smiling softly. "Ah. That dickhead Terren again?" Luna confirmed, and Lucas nodded. "Maybe you hit him hard enough this time." She sounded hopeful, which caused Lucas to laugh, but his laugh was cut off short by a girl, dance/walking by. "What the hell?" Luna whispered, furrowing her brows in confusion. "You might want to be careful." Lucas warned the girl, slightly amused by her dancing. 

Luna
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Logan was snapped from her own world almost falling on her butt, when she her the voice of a guy talking to her. she looked around for a minute until she found where the voice had come from. " uhm thanks" Logan rubbed the back of her neck a little bit embarrassed that someone had seen her dancing. " sorry about that, i was in my own world there" she tried to laugh it off, " are you new here, i mean i just haven't seen you around before " Logan put her hands into her back pockets as she looked at the guy. he was pretty cute and he had tattoos which were one of her weaknesses.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Lucas chuckled, lacing his hands behind his head. "Just didn't want you to run into anybody. Some people can be real jerks, you know?" He looked up at her, trying hard not to smirk. "Don't apologize. And I'm new-ish. Came here 'bout three weeks ago." Jake's voice drifted towards him, and Lucas resisted the urge to sneer. "I'll distract him, kay?" Luna smiled, patting Lucas's shoulder softly before hopping off the bench and sauntering off towards Jake. Lucas was greatful. He didn't need more detention before he had completed the first one. "I'm Lucas, by the way. That was Luna."

[Oh, and by the way, he's got a heavy welsh/british/english accent.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:38 am

Logan smiled at his words " yah someone would not be to happy if they got run over by a dancing purple hair girl". She chuckled " that's probably why I have not seen you before, volleyball has been taking over my life these last few weeks" Logan watched as the girl next to Lucas said something about distracting some guy named jake. She knew jake, they had went to high school together. He was still the biggest jerk on campus as he was in high school. Logan was brought back to reality when she heard Lucas mention his and the girls name " it's nice to meet you I'm Logan. Is she like your sister?" She asked hoping that Luna wasn't more than a close friend.

( okay cool Logan has a light southern accent)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Lucas nodded, rubbing his jaw for a moment. He looked down at his lap for a moment, considering what to say next. "No, she isn't my sister. We've been friends since elementary." Lucas responded, looking back up at her with a brow raised slightly in questioning.  It wasn't the first time he had been asked that question, and it always humored him. Chuckling softly to himself, Lucas started to stand, looking down at Logan when he had risen to his full height. Luna returned to his side, smiling at Lucas and Logan. "You're good." She confirmed. "I gotta go, okay? See you in a few days." Luna hugged him, and headed off. Lucas smiled, waving to her. 

[Sorry it's so short]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Logan watched Lucas for a moment before hearing him answer her question about Luna. she did not understand why she felt a slight bit relieved when he said that they were just friends. " that's cool that you guys have stayed friends for such a long time" she said right as Luna came back up to them saying that Lucas was good. soon after Luna left, Logan said bye and waved " she seems super nice" she commented before noticing how Lucas towered over her 5'5 frame. Logan looked up into his eyes before realizing she was staring " so uhh well i don't want to keep you if your busy" Logan tucked some purple hair behind her ear
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:09 am

Lucas shrugged. "It wouldn't be the same without her." It was true, anyway. He couldn't imagine a life without Luna. Smiling at the thought, Lucas redirected his gaze back down to Logan. "And it would be a bitch to find another bass player for the band." He chuckled, taking his phone out of his back pocket to check the time. He still had an hour. "I'm heading down to the club, later tonight. You wanna come? I don't have anybody else to go with yet." Lucas smiled. He had friends, but none of them very close, and Logan seemed interesting enough.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 am

Logan could not help but feel happy for Lucas especially when she saw a smile come across his face. " oh so you two are in a band that's cool" she commented and also chuckled at his response. she was caught off guard by Lucas asking if she wanted to go to the club with him, but what could be bad about the club it was not like she was doing anything else tonight besides working on her sculptures anyway. " yeah sure, that would be nice" Logan smiled and took out her own cell phone "uhm where and when should i meet you?" she asked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm

"Mhmm." He agreed, shoving his hands in his front pockets. Lucas bit the inside of his cheek, trying to decide what time would be best. "Would right here work? At 9? The club's called the Black Cat. Five or six blocks from campus, I think." He shifted his weight, tapping his forefinger on his leg. "I better get going, though. See you here at 9?" Lucas smiled, and turned away from her, heading back towards the building. After holding the door open for several people, he made his way towards the office, taking a couple detours along the way.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Logan watched Lucas think of a time and place for them to meet tonight. she was honestly kind of happy to finally get off campus for once. then she heard Lucas break into her thoughts asking if meeting right here at 9 would work and something else about the club. " yah that will work" Logan smiled before Lucas told her he had to go. she said good bye before she started to head back to her dorm. Logan threw her volleyball bag down as soon as she got into her room, she didn't know what to wear. maybe a dress or skinny jeans. she had no clue, Logan sighed before she plugged in her iphone and started listening to music as she turned on her curling iron and went back to her closet looking for an outfit. soon her hair was curled and her smokey eye make up was done. Logan put on some black leather leggings and a button down sleeveless animal print shirt that was shorter in the front and longer in the back. she but on some studded black boots seeing it was 8:55 she sprayed on some mango body spray and headed to meet Lucas.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Lucas groaned, flopping down on his bed. The professor had given him the stink eye the entire time he had been there. He moved to his closet, picking out one of his band tee's, and one of his pairs of black skinny jeans. Quickly changing into them, Lucas headed to the meeting place, running his fingers through his hair. Dark brown eyes searched around for the girl, and he smiled when he spotted her. 

[Muse = dead]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Logan started to walk a little bit faster as she did not want to make Lucas wait for her. when she reached the meeting spot, she saw Lucas standing there already. she sighed as she walked closer hoping she did not make him wait long, then she saw the smile on his face that made her blush slightly. " hey sorry i'm a little late" Logan said with a smile as she finally reached Lucas and stood in front of him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Lucas gave her a lopsided grin, shaking his head and shoving his hands in his pocket. "You're not late." He started walking forward, looking back at her and motioning with his head for her to follow. Adam had planned on going, but Lucy surprised him with an anniversary outing at a different, more suitable club for the occasion. Smiling at the thought, Lucas glanced back at Logan, moving over on the sidewalk so she could join him.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:34 pm

a sigh of relief escaped from Logan's lips as Lucas did not mind her being a few minutes late. As Lucas started walking in the direction of the club, Logan started to follow him once she saw his hand motion. Logan was lost in her own thoughts when she looked up to see Lucas move over on the sidewalk for her to come join him. She smiled to herself and put some pep into her step catching up with Lucas. " so are you from around here or out of state" she asked trying to strike up a conversation so their walk would be not in silences.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Lucas shoved his hands into his pockets, watching the sidewalk go by beneath his feet. He glanced at her when she spoke, blinking for a moment before replying. "I live a couple cities away." Rolling one of his shoulders to loosen it up a bit, Lucas looked over at her again, this time giving Logan his full attention. "What about you?" He could feel the wind picking up a bit, and shook his head to dismiss the shiver it brought with it. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Logan walked with her hands behind her back as they walked forward. she heard him answer her question, Logan felt Lucas's eyes on her for a bit before she heard him ask where she was from. she looked over at him " im from the east coast but came to the west coast to change it up a little bit" she smiled and slightly shivers as the breeze reached her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:10 am

Lucas nodded, faintly remembering some of his vacations on the east coast. "It gets pretty cold there, doesn't it?" He glanced around, noting they were only a couple blocks from the club. Lucas tipped his head back, looking up at the sky, squinting to try and see some of the pollution blocked stars. Sighing softly to himself, he crossed the street, and held the door open for her, releasing a gush of warm air and music. "Ladies first?" He grinned, motioning for her to enter.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Logan smiled as Lucas talked about how it was colder on the east coast. memories about childhood Christmas's and snow days cam e to her mind as she brushed her bangs from her face. " yeah it is colder over there than it is here" she commented as they crossed the street to get to the doors of the club. " why thank you" Logan giggled as she did a little curtsy before going in ahead of Lucas. as the entered the club, the lights were low and the bass was high. there was a sea of people in the middle of the floor dancing and what not. Logan looked around then looked back at Lucas " this is pretty cool" she said
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Lucas smiled as she curtsied, and let the door shut behind him, locking them in the heat and sound. He nodded in agreement to her comment, watching the dance floor with slight distaste for a minute. "You want a drink? My treat." He moved over to the bar, sitting down and motioning for Logan to join him. He ordered himself a drink, and glanced over at her. 

[I failed]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:43 pm

as the door shut behind them the sound and a heat wave became more apparent. Logan heard Lucas ask her if she wanted a drink after he had finish scanning the sea of people. she looked at him and gave a smile " that would be great" she commented as she followed him to the bar and took a seat next to him as she ordered her drink.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:54 pm

He tossed her the money for her drink, and carefully sipped his, and leaned back in the chair, looking around for a moment. "You like this so far? I was terrified when my friends first drug me in here. It can get a little... rough in here at times." He grinned, sipping his drink again and tapping the bar with his fingers.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:28 pm

She took the money that Lucas had offered her. the bar tender came over and took her order, Logan smile and said thank as the bartender returned with her drink. She took a sip before she heard Lucas's question, Logan looked about the club and smiled before turning towards him again " I do like it here. its definitely a change from the places my teammates like to go" she laughed before taking another swig of her drink. Logan noticed his finger tapping on the bar to the music " Hey do you wanna dance?" she asked, she was a bit shocked she had asked him to dance as she was not exactly that bold.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Lucas smiled, brushing some hair from his eyes and glancing around the club as she spoke. "Huh. What kind of places do they like?" He downed some of his drink, eyes resting on Logan again. When she spoke of dancing, he blinked, a nervous look appearing on his face. He swallowed hard, and stared hard at his lap. "I-I'm sorry Logan. I can't." He cast a shy, apologetic glance up at her, shrugging his shoulders. "You can go have fun though. Don't let me stop you, okay?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next