Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Layla snarled at Jace, looking at the smaller fae. "Layla. Got any problems with that, Jace?" Layla spat, her blue eyes blazing with hatred. But when Jace clawed Grey, Layla whipped forward and used her back foot to trip Jace at Layla's paws. "Try it again and I'll eat you!" She snarled, looking into Jace's eyes fiercely. But when Grey nudged her forward, Layla growled. "Temperamental? That was more so jealousy than anything!" Layla snapped. If Grey wanted to see temperamental, he should see Layla in a rage. Padding alongside Grey, she sighed. "Where to next?" Layla asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by Wolfy Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:00 am

Grey chuckled. If only Layla knew. He wasn't sure what had happened to Jace entirely, but he knew that she was no longer an Alpha and no longer had a mate. And he had done it with only slight intention to do so. "Whoever finds us next, I suppose." The brute did want to find someone, the same someone he had been wanting to find for a long time. But she didn't want anything to do with him. And never would. "Let's see, I believe the last words Jace and I exchanged were...." Grey stopped, trying to remember. "Oh yes. A little like this: I want you off my territory."  He looked over at Layla, and continued. "Last time I checked, you couldn't get enough of me on your territory!" Grey resumed walking, laughing to himself. "You can guess who is who."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 am

Layla growled. "You said the cocky and sarcastic comment." She guessed, rounding her shoulders before looking up at Grey. "Let's go." Layla grumbled, padding forward, the wind blowing back her fur and the feathers pierced into her one ear. That Jace had some nerve to be snotty like that. Oh well, she was gone and Layla didn't give two shits what people thought. Layla looked back at Grey, her blue eyes meeting his amber. "Who do you want to find?" She asked, her ears twitching softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:09 am

"And you are correct."  He tested the wind, making sure no more sneak attacks were going to happen. "Who do I want to find? Someone who never wants to see me again. And she just might get her wish, because I don't know where she is." Grey sighed, amber eyes showing hints of sadness. "Maybe we should just go find Mason. The day is coming to an end." He looked over at her, searching her eyes for an answer. "Maybe Gen will be there. Then I can introduce you two properly so you don't rip each other's throats out. Sound good?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:21 am

"Yeah, sure that works. But I can't promise anything with Gen." Layla replied, a devious look in her eyes. That's just what her eyes were. Devious, but angelic at the same time. Padding alongside Grey, she sighed. "Mason actually isn't that bad of a brute. Better than most I've met, but he and his female were trying to guess who apparently broke my heart." Layla snarled, tail fur bristling angrily. "Is that his pack over there?" Layla asked, seeing a camp full of wolves. 'It better be.' Layla thought, her blue eyes filled with hope.

(So you agree with my Mason and Layla idea? I can't promise Layla will fall for him though. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 am

[I like it]

Grey shot her a warning look. "You might be a good fighter, pet, but you won't be able to fend off an entire pack if you do seriously injure Gen. " He quickly lost the serious tone, and grinned at her.  When she commented on Mason, Grey couldn't help but snort. "He's a goody two shoes and at times I can't stand him." The brute sent a cocky grin her way. "My departure broke your heart?" He asked with mock concern, nudging her shoulder playfully. When she pointed out the pack, he nodded, rather impressed. "You're good at this." 
Grey barked, short and sharp to alert his brother. He started at a run towards the wolves, an was rewarded with glares when he reached the camp. His brother padded towards him, Gen at his side. "Gen! Try not to rip my friend's throat out, alright? Might not go well for you." His sister sneered at the brute. "I'm not that stupid." She muttered, looking over at Mason. "Brother...." He greeted, rather reluctantly. "Loosen up a little, Mason. Honestly, it's like you're made of ice."

Gen's Speech
Mason's Speech
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 am

Layla ran forward after Grey, skidding to a stop at his side. 'Oh yes I could. Trust me, Grey, I could.' Layla thought. Glaring around at the other wolves, she saw three brutes basically drooling over her. "Get those grins of your face before I swipe them off! And wipe up your drool!" Layla snarled, causing one brute to shake. Turning away, she looked at Gen. "Smart female." Layla retorted, flashing her fangs. Looking up at Mason, she just glared. "Being an Alpha isn't all about pride and perfection. Like Grey said. Loosen up a bit." She growled, tail flicking. Watching the other brutes, Layla snarled as one padded over. Whirling around she tripped the brute to his paws, teeth baring. "Touch me, and you won't live to see the morning!" Layla threatened, blue eyes burning into the brute's green. Typical Layla. She never was fond of brutes. The brute scurried away, hiding in the den. Layla turned to the rest of them, "Anymore of you ladies want to dance?" She asked, getting fearful shakes of their heads in return.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Mason looked at his pack members with clear disapproval. "Behave!" He snarled, watching the remaining brutes return to what they were doing. "I know it isn't. But how else am I going to keep these yearlings in control until they leave?" Mason chuckled, and then looked at Grey pointedly. "It's like having a bunch of Greys around. Honestly." Grey looked rather insulted at this, but just shook his head and chuckled. "Kinda insulting, huh, Mason? You've been struggling to control these randy wolves for months now, and little Layla here walks in and has them controlled within the first five minutes."  Grey glanced over at Faith, flashing her a flirty smile before looking back at his brother. "Do I want to know what 'randy' means?" Mason muttered. "I don't think you do." 
The Alpha groaned, and shook his head. "Just stay away from them, alright? You're a bad influence!" 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Layla chuckled and looked at Grey, "I tend to terrify wolves." Layla just smiled, but looked at Mason with a hard stare. "At least Grey knows how to have fun." She spat, blue eyes emotionless. There were murmurs of shock at Layla's harsh words. "I'm being a bitch, oh yeah, what a shocker you guys!" Layla snapped, silencing the wolves. Her pelt bristled as a brute stared at her, his tongue rolling out of his mouth. Layla walked over and bit the brute's maw harshly. "Roll that pink rug back into your mouth or I'll bite that off too!" Layla snarled, causing the brute to stop what he was doing and scurry off. She turned to Grey, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, which one is it? Am I really terrifying, or are all of the brute's in this camp wimps?" Layla asked, rolling her eyes at one brute who was peeking from inside his den.

(Lol, told you Layla was scary. xD But if you think that's harsh, you should see Layla in a rage.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:35 pm

[Lol, yeah. Sometimes I feel like that when I babysit a bunch of four year olds.]

Mason sighed. "I don't have much time for fun with the-" His words were cut off when a wolf barreled into him, nearly knocking him over. The brute growled, but was ignored by the younger wolf as he took off towards the others he had been playing with. "One more month. Then they're out of here." Gen reassured him, and sent a hot glare towards Grey, who was grinning like a mad man. "Go easy on him, Layla. Mason's just a grumpy old man." He nuzzled her gently, trying to calm her. "I'm the same age as you, Grey!" Mason protested. "Don't look or act like it."  Grey chuckled, and sat down. "Layla, you might want to give my brother some tips on how to run his pack a bit better. He's not doing such a good job." That earned him another glare from Gen. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Layla narrowed her eyes at Grey, but shrugged. "Whatever." Layla retorted, stepping towards Mason. "Come with me." Layla growled, grabbing Mason by the ear and pulling him to a small creek. "Your pack is never gonna learn how to behave if you don't do anything about it. You want to be strict, but fair. Don't go overboard with punishments, and don't do too little of one." Layla grumbled. "Be fair to them. Act wise, instead of uptight. Don't allow them to get away with everything they do wrong." Layla added. Her blue eyes met Mason's gaze, telling him she was serious. "If you want, I'll allow you to learn from me by watching. But whatever you do, DON'T repeat the words I may say." She warned, padding back to camp and leaping up onto High Rock. Roaring for attention, the noise died down within a few seconds. "Okay, listen up! I know I've only been here for about 15 minutes, but I've learned that none of you respect or obey your Leader!" Layla snarled, stomping a paw, her claws scraping into the rock. "That is going to change. If you want to be treated fairly, you treat Mason fairly. Or you will have to answer to me!" Layla added, fur bristling. "Any questions?" Layla asked grimly. "No questions? Alright then!" Layla growled, leaping off of High Rock. "And that right there is how it's done." Layla smirked.

(Ugh, I babysit my sisters sometimes. I just hang out in my room the entire time. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Mason followed, a little reluctant to be alone with a wolf he thought was a tiny bit crazy. He listened intently, ears perking up and lacing back now and then. Slowly, he nodded. "Normally my pack is fine, but the yearling male this year have been abundant and very disobedient." The wolf told her, and followed her back to the camp. Mason was rather surprised at how easily they listened to her, and glared at some of the yearlings who looked his way with mocking gleam in their eyes. Grey was amongst some of the wolves in the pack, looking up at the feisty wolf with a smile. Gen stood by Mason, chuckling at the yearling brutes. Mason dipped his head when Layla returned, and smiled gratefully .  "Thank you."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:13 pm

For once in Layla's life, she returned a respectful dip of her head in return. "No big deal. But you deserve respect from the pack." Layla replied, lifting her head to look at the area around her. She padded towards Grey, touching her nose to his shoulder. "It's hilarious how every wolf here listens to me." She chuckled, watching some young wolves play. But one pup that looked to be about 4 moons bumped into Layla. The puppy was a light brown with icy blue eyes. "Uh-oh." The puppy whimpered. Layla just smiled and licked the pup's head, "Its alright. I won't eat you." She joked. "Oh, okay. My name is Oscar. What's yours?" Oscar yipped. Layla's stone cold heart warmed. "I'm Layla." She answered. A white fae with blue eyes padded over, "Terribly sorry. This one's a little rascal." The fae said, nudging Oscar to the den. "I know what you're thinking, Grey. How could Layla have a soft spot for pups?" Layla guessed. She always did like pups. At least pups that weren't little brats.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Bump? Sorry Wolfy, I'm bored and impatient.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:43 pm

[My apologies. A friend came over and we got a little caught up in a sugar rush. Forgot to reply.]

Mason sighed. "I do get respect, just not from all of them." He looked up at the darkening sky, amber eyes tired. 

Grey nodded, grinning at Layla. "It's scary." He watched with amusement as the pup bumped into her, and chuckled at Layla's reaction.  His eyes instantly snapped up to the white fae, flashing her a smile as she herded the pup away. "Well, no, actually," He admitted, "There aren't many fae's out there who don't have a soft spot for the pups. I didn't expect you to be any different." The brute looked over into the trees, and growled. "I'll be back before morning, alright? Don't eat my sister." Grey warned, and took off into the forest.
Mason moved to Layla's side. "Don't trust anything he says. Ever." He whispered, glaring at the spot where Grey disappeared. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Layla nodded and watched Grey disappear into the forest, and growled. Glaring over at Mason, she just blinked. "I know Mason." Layla snarled, her pelt bristling. A brute winked at Layla as he passed her, only earning himself a claw to the face by her. "Save it for whatever fae will appreciate it!" Layla snapped, watching the brute run off to the den. She sighed. "But Grey can't be too bad. At least he hasn't drooled over me, or try and take me by force." She looked at Mason with her blue eyes, ears twitching softly. "He'll learn his lesson. There's no doubt about it." Layla growled, eyes turning devious and dark.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Mason chuckled, watching the brute sulk off. "Grey doesn't drool over any wolf. It's usually them who drool over him. Or so he likes to think" As much as he hated to say it, it was true. "Grey is not a rapist. If you're not 100% consensual, he doesn't go for it. Says it's a bit of a turn off." Gen looked a bit shocked at the way Mason was speaking, and glanced between the two. "It seems that our dear brother has started to rub off on you." The fae chuckled, shaking her head as Mason huffed in disapproval. "But really, Layla, you could say Grey is driven by his blood, and that blood doesn't always go to his head." Gen let out a mock gasp of surprise, earning her a dirty look. "Mason! What would mother say if she heard you speaking like that?" It was obvious the fae was trying her hardest not to laugh. "I think she'd be more concerned with Grey." 

[I'm gonna do some work on his bio. I feel it's incomplete.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:08 pm

(Lol okay.)

Layla growled at Gen, her fur bristling. "Grey hasn't rubbed off on me. I'll tell you one thing, when he feels its time to break my heart I'll surprise him." Layla growled as she stared at Gen and Mason. She watched Oscar play with his brothers, causing Layla to smile softly. "I'm going to sleep. It's late and an assassin needs rest." Layla told them, padding off to sleep under the tree by the Fighters den.

In the morning Layla's mesmerizing blue eyes fluttered open to be greeted by the early sun. She rose to her paws, stretching her muscles out before padding to the FKP for a rabbit. She didn't care what the pack thought of her helping herself to food. Layla could care less. She sat down, tearing into the tender flesh hungrily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Bump? Ugh, sorry Wolfy. I'm bored.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:35 pm

"I was talking to Mason..." Gen growled quietly, shaking her head. "Hush." Mason whispered, nudging her back to the den.
"So tell me why I shouldn't just kill you right now!" A black brute snarled, stalking around Grey with a murderous gleam in his green eyes. "I can tell you why you can't kill me right now." Grey replied, watching his little opponent calmly. The brute snapped his jaws at Grey angrily, nearly shaking with rage. "Wanna find out?" He rasped, lunging clumsily at Grey with a snarl. Expecting the attack, Grey moved to the side, chuckling darkly when the brute stumbled, righted himself and spun around to attack again. "Look, I don't want to hurt you." Grey dodged another attack, sighing. The black wolf launched at him again, this time catching Grey in the shoulder with his fangs. With a roll of his eyes, Grey lunged, slicing the brute's throat with his own sharp canines. "Doesn't mean I won't." His defeated opponent stumbled away, his wound starting to bleed heavily. He staggered, fell, his quickly fading eyes watching Grey as the brute approached. "And to think, Mako, you used to be  such a great Alpha." As the brute's life slipped away, so did Grey, noticing his little adventure had taken most of the night. With a small growl, he took off at a run towards the camp, hoping the scent of death didn't cling to him too badly. 

[That was pointless, but I needed to do something to keep Grey a bit evil.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:44 pm

(Lol, it was pretty cool.)

Layla finished her rabbit and watched the camp around her, blue eyes gleaming with a gleam that could mystify any wolf. Once Grey appeared into sight, Layla half smiled and half snickered. "Morning Grey." She greeted simply, trying to smile. But Layla failed. She was too tired to do things, but she was stubborn enough to do it anyway. "Where were you all night?" Layla asked, narrowing her eyes warily. She knew exactly what he had done, but didn't show it. Layla was a master liar herself, and could play mind games easily.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Grey yawned, smiling at Layla. "I was looking for someone. Didn't find them, though." It was true, wasn't? He never really meant to look for Miyako, he just did. Mentally sighing, Grey flopped down in the shade, resting his head on his paws. "Had a little bit of a scuffle, nothing serious though." Nothing serious for him, that is. The brute yawned, looking up at Layla. "Well? Do you need me for anything or am I allowed to take a cat nap?" 

[Muse = Gone]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Layla just nodded, not believing him at all. "Why would I need you?" Layla asked, pulling her lip up into a sneer. Typical Layla. She padded off and growled as a brute stared at her. Layla gave the brute a death glare, causing the brute to shake. "That's right, be afraid!" Layla snarled, moving along to find Mason. She didn't see him in the den when Layla woke up.

(Lol same here.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Grey growled softly to himself, watching the fae walk away. He shut his eyes, falling asleep quickly.
"Who do you want to take out?" Mason asked, staring intently at the brute across from him. "I'm definitely taking Faith, Ming, and Niall." He replied, flicking his ears as the pack started to awaken and move around. "Good choices, Ianto." The Alpha nodded, "But you'll need one more. Why not take Gen out? She hasn't been on a hunt in a while." Ianto stood, smiling softly. "Sure. This should be easy, then." Ianto was one of the pack's best hunters, and often led four or five wolves out on elk hunts. "I'll make sure none of those yearlings follow you this time." Mason chuckled, remembering the event that had nearly made Ianto lose his temper. The yearling brute had followed them, and ended up costing them the entire hunt when he tried taking an elk down by himself. Even Ianto couldn't do that. No wolf could.  
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Layla growled her way into Mason's den, tail flicking softly. "You need hunting done I here. I can do hunting." Layla told him before disappearing out of his den before Mason could even respond. Taking off out of the camp, she soared trough the landscape, coming to an elk herd. Staying in the thick grass, she was now only a few feet away. Launching herself onto the back of a bull elk, she grabbed it's skull and bit down hard, hearing a crack and down she went with the elk. "An full grown bull elk will do them some good." Layla spat, grabbing the elk by the antlers and dragging it to camp. Entering camp, she dropped the elk on the FKP. "Breakfast is served." She sneered, watching brutes begin to eat. Layla snarled and towered over the dead carcass. "Where are your manners!? Alphas always eat first whether you like it or not!" Layla snapped, watching them back away, whimpering softly. "Immature jackasses." She spat, fur bristling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next