Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) Empty The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 pm

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) Tumblr_mrj6roIpvj1r7i5vvo1_500

Grey watched the fae in front of him, an amused look glimmering in his amber eyes. "You know, for an Alpha, you've been very, very naughty. Going around behind his back and all." The brute nearly purred. A smirk appeared on his muzzle when she stepped back, eyes wide. "I-it was only once!" She stuttered, looking around nervously. Grey chuckled, moving closer to her and gently nuzzling her shoulder. "Oh shush, you think I'd be the one to tell? As if!" He had started to back up, and the Alpha spoke again, her voice now hard and demanding. "I want you off my territory." Confusion momentarily flashed in his thoughts, but it was quickly replaced by irritation. "Last time I checked, you couldn't get enough of me on your territory!" Grey snapped, moving back and glaring at the wolf. With an angry huff and a roll of his eyes, he turned, shaking his head. "You just can't find a decent lover anymore." He muttered, disappearing into the trees. Granted, she is a mated Alpha of a powerful pack. You'll have better luck with a lonely little loner.  Damn it, he hated it when his subconscious was right. Grey was a little too pissed to deal with another wolf.  Perhaps it was time to go annoy his sister for a while. 
-2 months later-
Grey lifted his head, blood dripping from his muzzle as he stared into the trees. Slowly, he put a paw on the shoulder of his kill, a young doe, protectively. A growl rose in his throat, and he smirked in satisfaction as whatever had been moving around had fled. His eyes flicked down to the doe. Difficult little thing to catch, but worth it. Grey noticed the crows gathering. He gave them a short, sharp, "Piss off!" bark before returning to his meal. Most of the birds scattered, but a few of the older ones weren't very concerned. Laughing to himself, Grey pulled another chunk of flesh from the deer, gnawing on it and watching as the crows starting to shift around impatiently.  
After about an hour of eating and teasing the hungry scavengers, the brute nodded, and backed away, leaving the deer to be picked clean. Grey turned, deciding to visit a little stream he had found a few days earlier and get a bit of the blood off of him. The stream wasn't too far off, and he found it easily, dipping his muzzle in and rubbing it against his fore leg to try and get some of the blood out before it stained too badly. He yawned, ears flicking. Hopefully something interesting would happen soon. He had gotten rather bored.  
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:50 pm

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) FeatherWolf

Layla faced her opponents, no fear behind the aqua blue eyes of the female assassin. Her teeth bared as the three brutes circled her, watching one launch himself at her, but with a quick side step, Layla tripped the brute to his paws and whirled on the other one, sliding under the brute's belly and pulling his legs out from under him. With one flash of the massive fae's powerful jaws, the spine had been torn right from the male's body. She felt a body land on her back. Layla turned her head and grabbed the brute by the neck, flinging him into the air like a rag doll. With one jump, Layla collided with the brute, her claws ripping through his stomach, instantly killing the brute. Then she turned to the injured one. "P-Please... D-Don't kill me." The white brute pleaded, his gray eyes meeting Layla's blue. The fae stopped, her teeth bared. "Get out of here." Layla snarled, grabbing him by the scruff and chucking him away. Layla huffed with annoyance. Bolting off like lightning, Layla's paws barely touched the Earth as she ran across the land. She launched into the air, landing in a tree. Layla sat on a thick branch, watching the world around her with interest.

----

The massive female padded gracefully towards a stream, lapping up the polarizing crystal clear liquid that made her taste buds tingle. Layla stretched out her masculine body, her mesmerizing blue eyes looking at her reflection. Then she looked up at the sky, the wind blowing through her beautiful pelt, waving the feathers pierced in her ear. "Freedom." Layla whispered, a smile forming on her muzzle. Going to walk away, Layla's chest collided with another's. Looking up, she saw a brute that stood about 2 inches taller than her. Layla leaped back, raising her hackles and snarling. Her claws flexed, and her thick brown, white and black pelt bristled. "How typical. Another brute!" Layla snapped, her tail twitching irritably.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Grey let his thoughts wander to Miyako. He wondered what had happened to the fiery little wolf. She had been something. Unlike the first two, Miyako was a pawful and Grey could've sworn she was a female version of him. The brute sighed happily, hoping wherever she was, she was happy. He couldn't say the same about Perri and Felicity. Both of them had something he wanted, and in order to retrieve that, he had to kill them. So maybe they couldn't be considered real mates, not like Miyako. Another wolf, another murder.  Grey shook his head, and started to turn, only to collide with a fae who looked less than pleased to see him. Oh bloody hell, do I know her? There better not be any pups! He stepped back, watching her. "Calm down, pet."  Grey replied defensively,  trying not to chuckle at the fae's snappish nature. "Not every brute is out to get you. Honestly, pet, get over yourself. " Chuckling to himself, the brute turned, leaping across the stream and throwing her a mischievous glance over his shoulder. Small wonder she's traveling alone. Pretty little thing, though. Judging by the way she acted, she was a loner. A lonely little loner. Grey grinned at the memory,  but quickly dismissed the idea. 
His thoughts drifted, from Perri, her death, Felicity, her death, Miyako, her disappearance, Gen, the next time she would ambush him, Mason, the next time he'd tell him to quit flirting with his Beta. It all brought a smile to his face, maybe not the death part but his siblings and Mason's Beta. Thoughts of even making an attempt of flirting with the new fae were pushed aside. Why try and convince her when the Beta was all for it? Because that fae is a challenge and you like challenges. Miyako was a challenge, and look how that turned out. That little voice in his head was irritating when it was right. Still, something told him that fae was all bark and bite. He tended to make wolves angry, and Grey didn't want to risk his hide with her more than he already had.  
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Layla shook with rage, standing tall as she snarled. Her angelic but venomous voice came out like knives, "Pet!? Pet!? How dare you call me a pet?" Layla roared, her blue eyes burning into his like fire. "You don't know me, brute. Who knows, I could be a serial killer and a highly trained assassin." She snarled, stomping a paw angrily. 'Which I am.' Layla thought, making sure that didn't really slip out. Her pearly white fangs flashed as she eyed the brute with pure hatred. She took in everything she thought of the brute. Muscular, tall, a total asshole, cocky, the list goes on. Layla calmed a bit, but kept alert in case he tried anything since Layla was in heat. "Shove this in the front seat of your train of thought, brute. I'm no wolf to toy around with. Nor do I take shit from a brute like yourself." She spat, her voice like a venom from a cobra bite. Layla was a fae, but she wasn't weak. Far from it. Layla was capable of killing, and she has killed wolves. "If I tell you my name, will you tell yours?" Layla asked, eyeing him with her beautiful eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Grey rolled his eyes, turning to face her. "It's a term of endearment, pet." He smirked at her. "Would you rather I call you eyecandy?" The brute snorted at her mention of serial killers and assassins. "And I'm just a big fluffy puppy with bad teeth!" He replied in a tone much like one would speak to a pup with. "You are a judgmental little thing, aren't you?" Grey asked, taking a step back and shaking his head. "I toy with one wolf at a time, and sorry to disappoint you, pet, but that wolf is not you. " It was only a partial lie. After all, he didn't need a bunch of angry faes  teaming up on him. "And keep in mind, fae, I'm not interested, so piss off, alright?" Grey resisted the urge to chuckle. Truth be told he was a teeny bit interested, but the attitude was a big turn off. Even Miyako hadn't been like this. When she asked him about names, he backed up again, a mock look of surprised on his face. "A-are you serious? I thought you were going to keep calling me brute!" He chuckled, but sat down and grinned at her. "I'll make it easy for you. I'm Grey. Some wolves prefer to call me 'asshole' or 'lover' but I rather like Grey, so try to use it instead of the first alternative." 
He glanced down at his paws.  
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Layla snorted with disgust. "Very much so. I am judgmental." Layla replied, blinking once. "If you're so tough, get your ass over here and make me piss off!" She snapped, blue eyes burning like blue fire. But she calmed a bit at the mention of his name. 'Grey.' Layla thought, shrugging. Looking Grey over, Layla sat down, trying not to look rude. "I go by many names. But my real name is Layla. Some call me 'Tempermental.' or 'Ruthless.' but I go by Layla the most." She told Grey, looking down at the forest floor. Layla tilted her head up to look at Grey, sighing softly. "Forgive me for my attitude. I'm just... Not the nicest wolf in the world. Or the prettiest." Layla spoke softly, her ears flattened. She tended to be a bit insecure sometimes. As much as Layla tried to believe she was pretty, her murderous and harsh ways always stopped her from believing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:24 pm

"Nice to see we actually agree on something." Grey replied, yawning. "You wouldn't like my methods  of intimidation, love. I can tell they would be a bit too personal for your tastes." He threw a wicked grin her way. "Layla, hmm? That's a new one." Grey said, actually serious this time. His eyes widened in real surprise when she started to apologize, and he blinked, rather shocked. For once, he was at loss for words. But only for a minute. "Oh, please, I've shagged faes  who can't even compare to you. " Leave it to him to try and make a fae feel better with crude humor. "Besides, love, I think it's the attitude that scares them all away. Not everyone expects a caged tiger reaction when they bump into someone."  Grey offered her a small smile. He could be nice when he wanted to. "What wolf told you you weren't pretty?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Layla hated the word 'love', but tried to ignore it best she could. But the fae was lost for words. "Its not just my attitude. Its my actions as well." Layla growled, her neck fur bristling as she said this. "And many brutes have said it. Of course, I don't give a shit what others think about me. I'll tare them before they even get a sniff at who I really am." Layla looked at Grey with sudden interest. He was actually being nice! "I was trained by a wolf named Nakomi. She was about three years older than I was, but we became great friends. She trained me to be... An assassin." Layla told him, flexing her claws. Layla was proud of herself, but she was ashamed when she didn't listen to Nakomi saying that being an assassin would change her. And it did. Layla was always strong and very headstrong, but she grew murderous and ambitious. "My father also trained me. He was a highly trained assassin just like Nakomi. I don't really speak of him much. But his name was Durnal. A very good Alpha, and quite well known." Layla said softly, laying down to rest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:55 pm

"Well, Layla, maybe it's better you're like that. All the wolves who don't mean you well will be scared off, and the ones that truly care about you will remain. Natural filter." Grey edged closer to her, amber eyes searching hers. "They were thinking with the wrong head." He chuckled at the comment, but quickly cut it off and shook his head. "You would've been better off without the training. When you get old, and can't fight any more, and all you can do is lay in a den all day, those memories will come back. You'll remember the fear in their eyes, their pleas, the taste of blood, the scent of it. It'll make you wish you were dead." He had grown increasingly close to her during the time he was speaking, and was now less than a yard away. "But how would I know?" Grey pulled back, shaking his head. "I know one Alpha, and that's my good two shoes older brother, Mason." The thought of Mason brought back images of his pretty little Beta, and the flirty grin returned to his features. "Can't flirt with anyone while he's around! And that's a shame, too, since he's got the prettiest little Beta, looks a little like you, actually, but I guess she's 'off limits'." He muttered, mostly to himself. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Layla shuffled away, sighing softly. "I asked Nakomi and Durnal to train me. And my great Uncle Lucifer lived to be 10, and he was still a fighting machine." She growled, fur bristling. "The way I was trained made me grow stronger. I trained day and night every day, every night. I'll look back on those days and I'll be proud of what I had accomplished. It was my dream to be a master assassin, and my dream came true." Layla looked at her paws for a moment, ears laced back. "My sister Bliss was always understood by my mother. My mother always defended her, and took her side. As much as I loved Bliss and my mother, I'll never go back. Not unless Nakomi is there." Layla growled, her eyes closing.

(Sorry its short Just had a major brain poop.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:53 pm

"You aren't you're great uncle Lucifer." Grey replied dully. Seeing there was no point in arguing about it, the brute turned away. "I wouldn't be proud of murder. In fact, I'm not." God, he hated it when this side of him came out. All emotional and soft. It made him want to puke. Shaking his head, Grey started to walk. "I'd better go find Mason."  He knew why Miyako left him. Didn't want to be with him. She found out. About Perri and Felicity. What he had thought to be true was cut short because he wasn't the wolf she thought he was. And stuff like this brought that realization back every time. He would be loved by Miyako like that again.  Grey paused, and looked over his shoulder. "All I'm saying is, you might regret it later on in life." He pushed forward, not wanting to snap at her if he couldn't hold his temper back. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:01 pm

"That's not what I meant, Grey." Layla stood up, beckoning her tail for him to wait. For a brute, Grey wasn't too bad. "Let me help you find him. You don't know what you might run into out there." She blinked once, standing a couple feet from Grey. The least she could do was be a bit... Ugh... Nice. Layla hated that word. Because naturally, Layla was not nice. Like, at all. She was ruthless and carefree. "And it's the least I can do. You actually didn't snap at me like most others would. And you're brave enough to stick around me for more than 5 minutes." Layla joked, chuckling softly. Even Layla could joke around. As headstrong and bitchy she was, she was sarcastic and cocky. Layla awaited his answer, getting a bit impatient.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:24 pm

"I'm not a mind reader, love. You gotta tell me what you mean." He snorted, looking back at her with an expectant look. "I'd love to let you help, but I can find my obnoxious brother on my own. And I know exactly what is out there. I'll be fine, love." Grey told her, and kept moving forward.  Without warning, he swung around, coming nose to nose with the fae, his amber eyes burning. "Don't worry, pet, I'll find you sooner or later. Promise." He bumped his nose to hers before turning and dashing off into the trees, praying she wouldn't follow.

[I know it's kind early in the topic, but do you think Layla could have an encounter with Mason where she learns that Grey isn't just a flirtatious ass? Just an idea I'm putting out there before I forget.] 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:46 pm

(Sure yeah!)

Layla took a step after Grey, but stopped half way to the second step. Growling as he touched his nose to hers, she let her teeth collide together angrily. Turning away, she sat by the stream, washing the blood from her white paws. Laying down, Layla stared at her reflection until she saw another in the river. Looking up, she saw another brute. Snarling, she raised her hackles. "What now!" Layla snapped, her blue eyes blazing with fire and ice.

(MAJOR BRAIN POOP)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Mason trotted along the small game trail, his Beta in tow. The two were talking between themselves, laughing and enjoying their freedom from responsibility, even if just for an hour. He heard the trickling of a stream ahead, and his Beta, a russet colored female named Faith, nodded eagerly, and they pressed forward. The brute was surprised to see another fae already there, and slowed his pace. Faith stayed back, and Mason moved forward, head cocked and concern etched into his features. He flinched at her harsh tone, but shook it off. "The last time I saw a fae like this, she had just had her heart broken." Mason replied softly, trying not to seem hostile. "It's alright, Faith." The Beta moved up besides him. "I'll give you three guesses who broke her heart." Faith whispered, causing both wolves to chuckle. "Starts with a G?" Mason whispered, grinning. He shook his head, and returned his attention to the other fae. "My apologies. Are you alright?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Layla snarled at the brute, her muscles rippling under her massive body. "My heart wasn't broken by anyone you asshole!" Layla roared, her blue eyes burning into his. Her body shook with rage. "And I'll give you both three seconds to get out of here before I rip both of your hearts out!" She spat, fur bristling like a porcupine ready to strike. Layla just sneered at his question. "I'm perfectly fine! A wolf named Grey went looking for his brother, Mason." Layla growled, lapping up the cool water. She glared at the two wolves, eyes blazing with hatred and disgust in the two wolves. Layla lifted her head to look at the brute. "Can you guess who's about to murder you?" Layla asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Mason took a step back, eyes wide. "I-I never said it was..." He looked over at Faith, who wore an equally scared look. "Look, we don't mean any harm. " The fae said softly, avoiding eye contact with the hostile wolf. When she mentioned Grey, Mason chuckled, and looked at Faith. "Well, that explains your foul mood. My brother does that." Faith had to turn to hide her oncoming fit of giggles. "Normally I'd advise you to look out for him, but it seems you've already discovered what an ass he is, huh?" Mason asked, his voice still soft as he looked at the fae. Faith moved back to Mason's side, smiling. "I would say you, but I don't think Grey would be happy if you murdered his brother and target of flirtation." Mason shushed his Beta, and nudged her back a bit. "But seriously, stay away from him."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Layla snorted. "I don't know if I should believe you. Grey is the one brute that has shown me any good." Layla growled, narrowing her eyes. "If I was any closer to heartless, you'd already be dead." Layla snarled, turning away from them. Faith's next warning made her look back at them, her eyes twinkling with interest. "And why should I avoid him?" She asked, body tensing. Her pelt bristled more, making her look enormous in size now. What was so bad about Grey? He hadn't done anything wrong to her yet. "And Grey isn't the reason I'm foul. I've always been like this!" Layla snapped, her jaws parting then closing again, making a bark like sound aggressively.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Mason tsked, and exchanged glances with Faith. "Does this sound familiar? Flirty bugger with a very crude sense of humor?  Tendency to make innuendos?" He asked. "Adorable English accent?" Faith piped in, earning herself a glare from Mason. "Why should you avoid him? I could spend the rest of the day telling you the reasons.But I'll only tell you a few.  He killed two of his mates out of greed. He can tear a pack down without getting a scratch. He'll dazzle you, make you feel special, and if he's in a good enough mood, you'll leave with your heart torn out in just a figurative manner. He'll lie to you in every way possible. And that's just the start" Mason moved closer, his eyes showing his anger.  "And for some reason, Faith finds him rather attractive." He snorted, and pulled back, looking at his Beta with a 'what the hell is wrong with you' look.  
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Layla was shocked to hear that, but snarled. "Then I'll play him as well. I feel no pain. I've had my heart broken before. But Grey won't be able to do it to me. Thanks for letting me know, but I can handle him." Layla growled, padding away after Grey. She broke out into a trot. Soon she spotted Grey, and padded to his side. "I found Mason and Faith for you. Well, they kind of found me." Layla told him, acting as if she didn't know anything about him.

(I had an idea. Maybe Mason and Layla could hang out together often, and Mason develops a crush on Layla, but so does Grey then Grey gets jealous and so on. *Breathes deeply*)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 pm

[Sounds good.]

"Good luck with that." Mason muttered, lapping up a bit of water and turning. He and Faith headed back to the pack, but something told them this wasn't the last time they'd encounter the fae.

Grey had calmed considerably by the time Layla arrived at his side. "Oh really?" He looked down at her, head slightly tilted. "Maybe I should of stuck around a little longer. If Faith was there... probably would've been worth it." The brute grinned, looking up into the trees for a moment before back down at Layla. "I hope Gen doesn't find you. Now that would be a fight." He gave a mock shudder, and kept walking, stopping occasionally to look back at Layla. "Two siblings couldn't be any more different, huh?"

[SSS]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:11 pm

(SSS?)

Layla padded with Grey back to the creek, but gasped as they were gone. "They were right here. I was talking to them for only like three minutes." Layla growled, her tail swishing irritably.

(UGH BRAIN POOP. Sorry Wolfy, I'm really tired and my muse is getting a bit low.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:27 pm

"He's got a pack to run." Grey said, yawning and sitting down. "One of the many reasons why I am not an Alpha." The brute stood, anxious to do something. "So, what now? I have some old friends I'd like to visit, but that doesn't leave you with many options if you choose to stick around. I've already had a kill today, so hunting is a no go." Grey looked around, and then back at Layla. "We could get to know each other better," He winked at her, grinning, "But I don't think you wanna know too much about me. Not all that pleasant."

[Same here, oh, and SSS= sorry so short]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 pm

(Oh, okay. xD)

Layla blinked, her eyes filled with interest. "I'm just an assassin. There's not much about me." Layla growled, her thick pelt bristling. "But sure, let's go see your friends." Layla replied, waiting for Grey to start padding off.

(Ugh, SSS. And did you see my idea for the RP?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:02 pm

[If it was the one about Layla and Mason, then yes]

Grey glanced around nervously, but nodded. He padded into the forest, vaguely remembering where he was meant to go.

After about a ten mile walk, a black form shot out from the bushes, knocking into Grey, rolling with him for a moment before they stopped, the black wolf on top. "Jace! I was looking for you! You look great, love!" Grey exclaimed, tail wagging as he smirked at the infuriated female. "Where's your pack? Or did Mako find out?" His voice held no concern, instead it sounded just like he was really greeting an old friend. "Damn right Mako found out!" The fae snarled, but stepped off of him. "Who's your friend?" She sniffed, raking her eyes over Layla insultingly. "No one you need to be concerned about, love." Grey winked at Jace. She snarled, whipping around and raking him across the cheek with her claws. The brute winced. "Layla, this is one of those friends I was talking about. Kinda like partners, if you think about it!" Jace looked insulted at that. "Partners? In what way?" She snapped. "In every way. And then some." Grey shook his head, and returned to Layla's side, smiling brightly. "Nice seeing you again, pet, but we had better be on our way. It's only polite to check up on old friends, you know!" He nudged Layla forward, sending a flirty smile Jace's way as they moved past the seething she wolf. "She's a bit temperamental. We're lucky that looks can't kill." He whispered, glancing at Jace over his shoulder, and chuckling. 

This color = Jace's speech 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next