Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:03 am

(What?)

I laid down and continued watching as Montana jumped from his uncles back to tackling his sister.

Back to top Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:13 am

(Layla's 'Growlz' xD)

Layla snarled and reared on Monty, throwing him off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Montana yelped but got right back up and batted at Dakota with his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Dakota barked and pinned his little brother, growling teasingly.

(Send a pic of Montana please? The other pic didn't work.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Spoiler:

Monty growled and flipped his brother over, biting Dakota's shoulder lightly and playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Dakota re pinned Montana, being the strongest of the three. To Layla, not by much.

Layla sat and watched, rolling her eyes before padding to sit with her parents.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:39 pm

I licked Layla's forehead gently then watched as Monty slid out from under his brother and ran a small distance and turned back and waited to see if his brother followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Layla growled softly, shaking the lick off. She prepared herself. Launching into the air, she did a flip and pinned Monty. "Who's Alpha now?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:43 pm

I chuckled then still was surprised as she flipped to her brother, who growled "No fair!" Then he bit her leg and pushed her off.

(So Layla's the assassin right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:45 pm

(Lol, yup. She's my badass female.)

Layla snickered, "Grow up and deal with the fact that you can't flip in mid air!" She barked, sneering softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:52 pm

((I might make a quick bio for Montana, I might want to use him later. Also I might make him a like speedy, buff fighter?))

Montana rolled his big brown eyes and used a paw to paw her cheek before he sat between his mother anf father.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Layla just snarled a violently snapped at him. Durnal nipped her nose, "Be kind!" He barked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:03 pm

I looked at the pup and was about to scold her when Durnal did so I left it alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Layla just sneered at her father, growling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 pm

I said sternly "Layla, be respectful to your father."

(((SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Layla snorted in response, her aqua blue gaze trailing off to watch Monty.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Monty had ran off to tackle his brother then began running, easily weaving big around bigger wolves until he jumped over Denahi.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Denahi snarled, "Get away from me you little brat!" He snapped at Monty. Layla growled and bashed into Denahi, actually rolling him over and pinning him. "Don't you ever threaten my brother!" She snarled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:15 pm

I swiftly dived forward and gripped the pups scruff in my jaws and pulled her off him "Shh, that was nice but I doubt he would but Denahi could hurt you." Then Monty, from hiding behind his father came out and said "Thanks Layla."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:21 pm

"Little snotty brat, come over here and see what a real warrior looks like!" Denahi barked at Layla. She just ignored him and smiled at Monty. "No problem little bro." She licked his ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:29 pm

This time I stepped in again, I snarled to Denahi "Don't you dare threaten my daughter!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Denahi snarled and glared at Ally. "If you're so tough, make me!" He challenged. Durnal snarled and batted Denahi. "Respect your Alphas!"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:49 pm

I growled and was about to take that challenge when Durnal stepped in so I stopped before I did something i would regret.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Layla shot Denahi a death glare, her intense eyes making him gulp a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:03 pm

I chuckled at them but said nothing turning back around and watching all of them now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next