Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tear drops fallen like a river (Open) R, I guess

Go down

Tear drops fallen like a river (Open) R, I guess Empty Tear drops fallen like a river (Open) R, I guess

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:27 pm

This is rated R beacuse it MIGHT be a little gory and will most likley be packed with violence. There probly won't be a lot of sex though or any, if there is it will not be human, goodness sake my main cherry for this is 14. Smile

OK so a 14 girl has just lost everything, and I mean everything. Her home, her family, her pets, everything she's ever know and loved is gone leaving her alone in this world till a friendly couple deiced to foster care the now shy and less talkative girl. When she arrives she finds herself at a large beautiful ranch but doesn't care. When morning comes of her first day of being the ranch she learns of all her chores and the hard work she must do, then she meets Sandstorm and things change slightly for the batter. Adventitiously she starts to pull though and get talking aging and having friends and stuff.

Character Name: Akila (Meaning most beautiful in Africa)

Character Age:14

Appearance: Akila is a very short skinny girl with pale ghostly white skin and bright green eyes. Her hair is long and a rich shade of dark brown connived with lighter shades. She is very fragile and can't lift heavy things, she looks like twigs basically, no muscle, no extra fat, just skinny Akila.

Personality:Alika's personality use to be cheerful and easily exited in a good way and highly sensitive. She use to be a very loving bold girl never afraid to stand up for others and whats right and what she believes in. She use to be adventures and always outside and finding something new. Now she's just a shy delicate flower not ready to bloom. She's quite and mistrous never saying more then a few words, never smiling or showing joy. She's lost her bravy and passion, she's just a ghost one might say and she's over sensitive.
---Likes:Animals, shinny objects, soft stuff, having a good time, nature.
--- Dislikes: Death, war, loosing some one, getting hurt emotionally, selfishness
---Strengths: Not eating for long times, staying quite, coming up with creative storries, having a good time, cheering some one up.
---Weaknesses: Battling emotions, dealing with pain, loosing some one, trusting some one(After the war), running fast.

History:
It was a nice warm sunny day and the sun was it's brightest and laughter was in the air when they came, "Get down get down, now!" Loud yells field the air and screams and bullet shots. "Hurry children in hear." Her mother whispered to them and the they rushed into the tinny hidding area where webs where and darkness. Out side loud horrifying noises field the air for days crying, dying, fighting, war. The sounds where horrible and children where pleased when they ended and nothing could be heard, no more bombs and guns and screaming. So they got out to see the most tragic thing ever. Dead bodies, their loved ones, friends, nebhores, everyone then all the students a mans voice field the air behind them and they whipped around, "Well what do wee have here?" His face was dirt covered and mid aged looking he had short brown hair and dark deep brown eyes. The next thing they knew was they where in a wagon being token from everything they knew. Akila bursted out in tears as she saw her mother and father in the pile of dead.

One year later
"Hurry up kid! I don't have all day." The man harshly grabbed the boy by the arm and tried to get him to work but he was to weak. Mad eyes starred at him before the man bent him a serten way and snapped his back. Bloody finiured she sat working quickly and quietly fighting the exhaustion in her. It had been this way for so long the war had not ended yet and it wouldn't for a long time. When night fell she and the other 'slaves' went into their chambers and slept but a loud banging came and yells of fighting field the air everything happened so fast and the building crumbled but Akila got lucky-ish she got tumbled on but only her leg was truly harmed. In her country they had no way to fix it without a lot of money and so it healed awkwardly and now she has a hard time getting about. Anyways back to the story, a large man with a smile found her and helped as much as he could he was on the bombers side their goal he tolled her was to try not to harm any prisanoirs just save them. After months of healing she was sent away to a untouched country to live.

Just so every one know this is based on a unknown war that was so horrible you can't believe it.

Last edited by wild one on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tear drops fallen like a river (Open) R, I guess Empty Re: Tear drops fallen like a river (Open) R, I guess

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:39 pm

I will be playing Sandstorm, just not making his bio yet.

Back to top Go down

Tear drops fallen like a river (Open) R, I guess Empty Re: Tear drops fallen like a river (Open) R, I guess

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 am

Character Name:Sand storm

Character Age:5

Rank in their little group: Lead stallion

Appearance:Sand storm is a tall slender stud built with good muscles, his confirmation is just right tough his breed is unknown.He has a dished head and a long flowing flaxen mane and tail, his coat is deep red sorrel color and he has dark brown eyes that show love in them. He is long legged and very tall with a white blaze flashing down his face. His mane and tail are rough but very silky looking. (Ugh epic fail!)

Personality: Though he has a gently look to him Sand storm is a wild crazy beast who rears when a human approaches and acts all afraid and he has a right to being a onced abused horse. He only trustiest few and is very shy, he tends to stay in the back of his stall ears laced back and teeth bared when a new person comes to him or some one he hasn't given his trust to yet. Like most studs though when the mares are in heat he doesn't give a shit about the humans he just wants the mares, he's been know to drag people across the aisle before.
---Likes:Being loved, petted, with mares, having a good time, playing in water, going riding.
--- Dislikes:Rude mares, being hit, spurs, harsh humans, loosing a fight to another male(weather horse or not).
---Strengths:Being showed as a reining horse, galloping fast the halting suddenly, riding.
---Weaknesses:

History (8 or more sentences):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:17 am

Weaknesses: Mares, whips, spurs, being called dumb or stupid.

History:
The dark night was stormy and rain fell in heavy sheets like falling needles. The sorrel mare laid in her warm stall huffing puffing, pushing with all her might while the colt tried standing half way out till finally he was free from the insides of his mother. The mare stood up looking at him as he stugled repedantly to get up till he was successful. The colt stumbled over to the mare and suckled but right after the grim old man who had been watching them stood up and came in. The mare laid her ears back and slapped her. Putting a halter on the mare he moved her to another stall that said, for sell! On it and put a old mare and her foal in with him. It only took a few days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 am

For the beautiful mare to be sold and her son to forget her. As he developed Storm became a strong wirly colt with a wild spirit. He soon grew into a yearling, then a two year old, then a three, then a four all under his abusive scraggly beard own her taught him to be a riding horse and a good stud for walk up breeding. Storm would get hit when he did something wrong and gave no water or food for days intill he was giving freedom from that. Sometimes his owner would whip him intill he bled overs run him till he fell while jamming spurs into his flanks. Adventuly he was put up for sell and a kind ranch got him where he has lived for a entire year now and some where along that line his old owner was put in jail for animal abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down