Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) Empty Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:45 am

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) Tumblr_wolf_by_fallenwolfbanshee-d5jcssu
Ally

The ground was silent as I padded on the mountain. My paws ached and my fur looked ragged. I had been traveling for days, but had found no where to stay. Hell, nobody would even let me lay down for a few minutes. So here I was, nearing a cliff. In the cliff, about 50 feet down was a icy cold river. As I got beside it I laid down, actually more like collapsed. I closed my eyes for just a few moments before the sound of pounding paws hit my ears. I got up as fast as I could and looked behind me. There, running right towards me was a group of buff, well-fed wolves. I began running the opposite way as fast as I could. I was so tired I didn't see the cracks in the rock I stepped on. The next thing I knew I was falling down the cliff, rocks falling down with me.

My breath was gone, the air pushing it out of my lungs. I let out a silent yelp as a rock struck me in the head. Then the last thing I felt was the coldest water I've ever felt submerging me. Then it was all black.

((I need someone to play a male who saves her. FYI: She's extremely trusting.))

Back to top Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:30 pm

I'm gonna bump this again, I had a really cool idea for this

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:23 pm

(I'm going to use Durnal because I luff him. :3)

Durnal padded through the forest, his thick and soft black pelt lay flat as he spotted a rabbit. He licked his chops, about to spring forward when a sudden yelp split into his ears and caused the rabbit to sprint off like it had seen a lynx. Durnal dashed towards the yelp, listening to the echoes bounce off the trees. The massive black male came to a river, seeing a fae fall into the water. Gasping with horror, Durnal launched himself into the water, his green eyes glowing somewhat in the water. Paddling through, he dunked under water, his vision slightly blurry under the icy cold water. Now, most wolves were colorblind. But not Durnal. He saw full color. Spotting the large white female, he grabbed her by the scruff and pulled her upwards, flinging her onto his back as he paddled towards the shore. Setting her down gently, his depth-less emerald green eyes looked over the fae's body. "Miss?" He called softly, nudging her. Durnal's ears laced back a bit as he licked the fae's ear. "Are you okay?" Durnal asked, hoping for an answer. Getting an idea, he splashed a little bit of water onto her face to wake her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Ally

I felt myself being saved, but my mind at the moment didn't react. My eyes were closed as he spoke, my mind running with trying to get my body temperature back up. My coat was already flecked with a bit of ice the water had been so cold. As I felt myself coming back to consciousness I gasped in air then coughed, water spitting out onto the ground. The wolves I had been running from scoffed form the top of the cliff but didn't make an advance. After I coughed for a few minutes I slowly began to open my bright blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Durnal's head rotated from where he was sitting, looking over at blue-eyed white fae. "Are you alright miss?" Durnal asked, getting onto his paws and padding over, his emerald green gaze looking over her body once more. Looking up at the wolves that had chased her, the black brute snarled and his pelt bristled angrily. "I apologize for them. They are a rival pack." Durnal told her, trying to help her up.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:21 pm

I'm bumping this real fast for myself because I'm waiting to get time on my laptop to write a post. (I'm on phone right now.)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:38 pm

(Ooh, okay. Lol, okay. Take your time. Smile)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) Tumblr_lvllhoPF381qkokrho1_500
Ally

I opened my eyes slowly, lightly pushing myself onto my belly. My head ached from the rock which had struck me, but I was conscious. I nodded a little, but stopped to bring my paw up and rubbed the bump on my head. As I was about to say  something when I realized I had lost my voice do to how weak I was. I nodded a little then slowly got up as he tried to help me. What was the bright side to all this? My coat wasn't ragged anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Durnal's eyes clouded with worry, his ears twitching. Having the fae lean on him, he lead her back to the camp, letting her lay down quietly. "Rest here and eat." He said, nudging a couple rabbits toward her.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:57 pm

(Lol, I like this pic better XD))

Ally

I leant on the male, having no choice but to trust him right now. But even if I did have a choice I would trust him anyway, he did save my life after all. As we walked into his camp I kept my head down trying to avoid any looks from other wolves, even if they were friendly. I was a shy-ish fae so I just nodded, and tried to say 'thank you', but all that came out was a raspy, "Ank ou." Then I slowly began to dig into the first rabbit, but began picking up the pace as the taste washed into my mouth and down my throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Durnal nodded a 'Your welcome' and grabbed a fish for himself, digging in quickly. The taste was wonderful when it washed down this throat, causing him to wag his tail softly. "My name is Durnal." He told her, his emerald gaze meeting her icy blue steadily. Eating a bit more, he finished the pike before throwing the bones away and laying down again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Ally

As I ate I already felt myself getting stronger, but you could still visibly see my rib cage. I tossed the bones over to where 'Durnal' had thrown his then said quietly, testing to see if my voice had gotten at least a little better, "I'm...Ally."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Durnal nodded at her response. 'Ally.' Durnal thought. It was a pretty name. "Nice name." He said softly, giving a small smile.

(SSS. My muse is low.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Ally

I smiled a little, blushing under my fur. No one usually gave me compliments, only every once in a rare often. I nodded then said, still quietly, "Thank you, yours too..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Durnal gave a small, charming little chuckle at her words. "Thank you Ally. I think it fits." Durnal joked, smirking a little. He was rarely in a bad, violent mood, so it kind of helped the pack feel comfortable around him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Ally

I looked to the ground, swishing the dirt around with my paw lightly before nodding slightly and saying, "Yeah." Then she almost jumped out of her skin when the thunder rolled in the sky, but the was just caught off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Durnal glared at the darkened sky, a growl forming in his throat. "Everyone get in their dens." Durnal ordered. Each den fitted 6 wolves. "You can stay in mine." He said to Ally, helping her to her paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Ally

I watched his change of attitude as it happened but shook it off. I nodded, but then offered "Are you sure? I can always just stay outside." I got up as he helped me, but left my offer out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Durnal shook his head, "Nonsense. You'll catch something terrible if you stay out here." Durnal insisted, padding into his den and awaiting for Ally.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) Imagegif
Ally

I nodded, but stayed silent. Sleep sounded amazing at the moment, especially with the rain. My paws ached where they were cracked and sore. I slowly followed Durnal, dipping my head to him as I slipped into the den, very slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:30 pm

(Hey, you like my signature? xD)

Durnal laid down beside his brother and Beta, known as Blaze. A white wolf with brown eyes that stood 2 inches shorter than Durnal. Blaze greeted Ally respectfully.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 am

[Oh yeah, it's very true too.]

I dipped my head to Blaze gently before I laid by the wall of the den. I laid my head on my bright white paws. My eyes followed the raindrops outside as they dropped onto the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:23 am

(Lol I know. Avan is my celebrity husband. :3 And I love 1D, so I thought I'd put the chorus down for Best Song Ever.)

Durnal shuffled over a bit to lick Ally's ear, a small smile finding it's way onto his maw. "You are welcome to sleep next to me." Durnal offered, awaiting her answer politely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:03 pm

I blushed under my white fur, a nervous smile coming on my muzzle as he told me I could lay by him. But I nodded then said "Thank you..." Then I scooted over to lay by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next