Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BΣΉIПD ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ӨF Λ KIᄂᄂΣЯ - For Greed - W.I.P

2 posters

Go down

BΣΉIПD ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ӨF Λ KIᄂᄂΣЯ - For Greed - W.I.P Empty BΣΉIПD ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ӨF Λ KIᄂᄂΣЯ - For Greed - W.I.P

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:52 pm

BΣΉIПD ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ӨF Λ KIᄂᄂΣЯ - For Greed - W.I.P Create.php?text=Kiyuna-May%20Vel%20Youmi&name=VladTepesII(Vlads%20Dad)
" Claws aren't you team muscle? Don't make me come over there and make you team pussy "
*Image deleted due to copyright infringement.*

--| ιт'ѕ тιмє тσ gєт тσ кησω мє |--

>.| | - " The names кιуυηα-мαу νєℓ уσυмι, don't ware it out " - | |.<

>.| | - gινιηg уσυ α ριє¢є σƒ тнє ρυzzℓє - | |.<

ρяσησυη¢υαтιση σƒ ηαмє
" I understand that my name is very hard to pronounce. Here goes... Kee-yun-a-may Vel(sounds like your saying 'Val') You-my."

ηι¢кηαмєѕ
" None, really. Though some call me Widow, only if they've known me for a while."

вιятн∂αу
" My birthday lands on the mouth of April, the 27th day and the year I was born was 1991."

αgє
" I'm 22 dipshit!"

gєη∂єя
" Are you fucking with me? No comment."

нαιя мσ∂ιƒι¢αтισηѕ
" I have white hair that fades to black, scarlet red coloring blazing at the ends."

вσ∂у мσ∂ιƒι¢ιαтισηѕ
(Refer to pic)

>.| | - ℓєттιηg уσυ ƒιgυяє συт ωнєяє тнє ριє¢єѕ ƒιт - | |.<

ℓινєѕ ωнєяє
" I don't have a home, I consider myself a refugee of some sort,"

αρρєαяαη¢є ∂ιѕ¢яιρтιση

" Unique, yes. Gorgeous, yes. Ugly, no where near it."

Kiyuna is a very attractive women, she has the body that is seductive and shaped that of an hour-glass. She has long legs that represent her height very well, she is an night elf and has pointy ears, but her ears are rounded at the tips. She's been told many, many times that she has a unique look to her that makes her stand out. She has an olive complexion, light toned skin. But a shadowy appearance to her as well. Her facial features are remarkable, the utmost beautiful being you will ever lay eyes on. She is certainly one of very few elves that can be recommended as 'sexy' or 'gorgeous'. She has that one particular look with her that makes guys flutter, and chase after her. Craving to know her. Kiyuna is one to make jaws drop and drool and tool's tingle. She has an amazing figure and nice breasts and butt. She has a very masculine sort of feature, with strong legs. She may be a chick but that didn't mean that she doesn't have any muscles. A healthy women of appearance, long hair that rests in the center of her back and bangs that feather over her left eye though she has strains of hair that dance about behind her in effort to attract, she'd have to say her hair as a mind of it's own. Her eyes though, you would say they are memorizing and a crystallizing electrifying blue with a spark of sea green that flushes that core and makes her eyes pop every time she opens them. Nicely fined legs, and nice plush lips and small nose that fits her face well. She is truly amazingly beautiful, on so many levels possible.

ρєяѕσηαℓιту αη∂ вєнανισя

" There's more to me then meet's the eye."

Kiyuna has a silent nature that makes her unique. She's not that talkative, and when she is, it usually isn't pretty. Everyone knows not to question her, or there will be a slim chance of a dagger against your throat. She doesn't know the meaning of regret, so regret comes rarely for her. And if that does, than so does rationalizations and delusions. Regular beings would retaliate or regret, but there's absolutely no such thing with Kiyuna. Either kill or be killed is her motto. Never lacks her conscience, and remorse is just another word that means nothing to her, she carries on her destructive ways like a pro would. Cunning is one defiant behavior for her. Thinking outside the box is easy for her, and determining methods possible toward achieving her final outcome is ultimate. An advantage of hers is seeing the world in unconventional or unusual ways unlike others. She uses versatility to use many tools in order to get the job done is vital for Kiyuna. She will also treat others like tools to complete her task. Charm and glibness, to infiltrate her prey's surroundings in order to get the job done, she has the extreme power of persuasion. Manipulation is what shes best at, loving to get down and dirty with people and clog their heads with series of body seduction to manipulate them to do whatever she wants. She uses her body to the advantage of both guys and girls, knowing if she can get inside their heads that it will be a lot easier to play them like her puppet. She loves to show off her figure and will do that to the highest of her favor in order to get the jaws dropping and eyes popping from people so they won't be able to pass her by. Kiyuna is a mercenary beyond repair, always ready to justify her nefarious actions, she takes things to the extreme almost all the time. She never feels remorse and I guess you could say she has an 'avenging angel' complex to her. A risk taker is what she is, has the tendencies of duplicitous and has no problems with treacherous or tricky scenarios. She can easily adapt to treacherous conditions, and may even enjoy the thrill of dangerous situations.
Relentlessness, her number one thing, she can never sit in one place for very long at all. She always has to be moving, she craves excitement but not so much drama but cold-blooded and heartless to an elaborate extent to where she will rush into adrenaline in an instant and it takes her awhile to stop looking for thrills. Untrustworthy, very untruthful and she will do anything to gain access to her prey's demise. These three things come easily for her since her trust issues get the best of her, cheating, stealing and lying. Destructive acts is what they are, and these come and go for her, but easy at the same time, especially if she gains something from it. Kiyuna lives a chaotic life, simply she does not understand or respect the boundaries of others, has poor judgement and usually ends up in a manifest of drama or some sort of battle of her making if it goes into total chaos. Though with her that rarely happens, though it could slip here and there. This girl has nothing to loose and will drop you like flies on rice if she has too, this trait you must get into the mind of an assassin like herself to understand the ways. She may have fragile and real connections with anything or anyone, but can easily abandon those connections if its advantageous to her.
Kiyuna is very serious and will get into any kind of fight if she has to. You either provoke her to kill or it just comes automatically. There's not one thing she can't do that's not always sneaky and swift. She will sweep you off your feet and don't be surprised if she comes off as a bitch when you first meet her. That's just how she is, but do not act like a bad ass because everyone knows her and how she reacts to assholes. She doesn't play games, and when she wants something she gets it. No ifs, and's, or buts about that. She can't stand fast talkers, and people who just have to keep on talking. It's either shut up or nut up with her. She hates when others act stupid, when they're not and it makes her nerves bad, making her want to slit there throats. She is very protective of her companion Vixen who is a cheetah spotted horse, very beautiful creature whom she found half dead in the desert and nurtured him back to health. So whoever threatens to hurt or lays a single hand on Vixen will die right then and there, that's an absolute promise. Vixen can be very protective of her as well, and the two will do anything for each other, and will always be there for one another in ones darkest times. But this is how she is, and she's never going to change for anyone.

нιѕтσяу αη∂ ραѕт

" Some may say their past is for them to know, but I am not afraid to express what I've been through."

{W.I.P}

ƒαмιℓу
" I never really had a family I could count on, they never really accepted me. Never really was actually there physically."

мσтнєя'ѕ ƒαмιℓу
" You honestly think I know about my mother's family? If you want to know about them, go ask her. But I do know that my mothers family is fucking mentally crazy."

ƒαтнєя'ѕ ƒαмιℓу
" My father's family was fucked up too, but at least they had common sense and weren't killer like my mother's. Though they were involved in Assassinations."

ρєтѕ

¢ℓσѕє ƒяιєη∂ѕ
" I don't have any close friends, besides Vixen who I found half dead in the desert when I was 10."

ѕєχυαℓ σяιηтαтιση
" Well isn't that a fascinating question. But bitch, I'm straight."

яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ
" Um, I'm not ready for any type of relationship right now. So I'm happy and free with being single."

Last edited by → on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

BΣΉIПD ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ӨF Λ KIᄂᄂΣЯ - For Greed - W.I.P Empty Re: BΣΉIПD ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ӨF Λ KIᄂᄂΣЯ - For Greed - W.I.P

Post by → Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm

*Updated*
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

BΣΉIПD ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ӨF Λ KIᄂᄂΣЯ - For Greed - W.I.P Empty Re: BΣΉIПD ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ӨF Λ KIᄂᄂΣЯ - For Greed - W.I.P

Post by Greed Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:41 pm

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( gεηεяαℓ cнαяαcтεяιsтιcs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Name: Ramiel Asotus
Pronunciation: ray-me-ell ;; ah-so-t-us
Nicknames: Rami (he hates this nickname; deplores it even; unlike his name it’s pronounce ‘rah-me’)
Age Appearance25 Years
Actual Age: Several hundred years old
Appearance:
*Note: being an Incubus means he has the horns and tail of a devil. Incubuses have the ability to mask their horns and tails when they get to that point of their power; which means when he chooses to show it, he has black horns that come from just above and behind his ears that curl gently (sort of like a ram's horns) and the tail of a demon, also black in color. He will also have slightly pointed teeth - more prominent in the canines - when he does not have his "mask" about him to make him appear human. Unlike most incubuses he doesn't have the half-toed hooves of a goal, but he does have the usual long claws.
Theme Song: This Is Gonna Hurt – Hoobastank ;; Desire – Escape the Fate
Zodiac: Aries

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( ρεяsσηαℓ cнαяαcтεяιsтιcs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Birth Date: March 30
Motivation: His motivation is completely self-centered. If it doesn't benefit him, he won't do it, and he's adamant about telling people he isn't going to do it. "It's not worth it if it's a damn waste of my time."
Self-Confidence: Some would say his self-confidence is through the roof, bordering on completely unrealistic and just plain annoying.
Soothers: He usually soothes down to either being complimented (he’s quite a narcissist) or simply being left alone.
Instigators: People who won't listen to him; people who disrespect him (somewhat
Desires: He has little more than the usual carnal desires of incubuses, but otherwise he desires having power, and this want for power isn’t just control over people. He wants power over anything that could possibly help him, make him more comfortable, etc.
Soft Spots: Although it's strange for any type of demon to have a soft spot, his happens to be emotions in general; he doesn't often show good emotions, so if someone gets to him they usually become his soft spot, and weakness (exactly the reason he doesn't get close to people).
Cruel Streaks: Not surprising for a demon, but he isn't afraid to hit a woman. Or do anything to a woman, for that matter. He tends to use power as a method of intimidation (not just to women on this one; neither does this really apply to ‘cruel streaks’).
Overall Personality: Ramiel is hardly an agreeable character. He’s a melting pot of many different “kinds” of people, mashed up into one smashingly disagreeable incubus. Seeing as he is an incubus, he has the natural personality traits all incubuses are born with, which isn’t limited to but is most commonly known, as being a sexual predator. It’s said incubuses find more pleasure in humans rather than their own kind, but Ramiel tends to disagree. Although he has many flings with humans (and other species sometimes) he doesn’t prefer them at all. He’s not conformed to normal incubus’ beliefs. That being said, even though he’s a tease and enjoys messing around, he is often all talk and no action, unless he’s simply in one of those moods. He’s the kind of character most women would know better than to fall for, but end up doing it anyways. He’s quite aware of this, and it tends to lead to the inflation of his ego, that’s already over-inflated to begin with. He’s completely confident in his skills, which is where his cocky attitude comes into play very often. Much like the male of an animal species, he thinks of other males as competition unless they’re willing to submit to him. He prefers people to submit to him to begin with – whether they are male, female, demon, or mortal. He does what he wants when he wants to, with who he wants and how he wants to do it. He’s incredibly selfish and over-possessive of many things. His ‘property’ being encroached upon is one way to set off his short fuse, but overall taking one small misstep is enough to send him ranting. He’s not one to only use his words as weapons, but instead is willing to settle arguments with his fists and anything else he can find. He doesn’t believe in “playing fair.” He doesn’t believe playing fair gets you anywhere in the first place. Only weaklings, he thinks, play by the rules in the book. He doesn’t care if it started out as a verbal argument; once he gets riled up it can become an all-out bloodbath if he’s in the ‘mood’ for it.
Along with his already dashing and charming personality, he’s the type to say exactly what he’s thinking or feeling. He’d be that one friend (if he allowed himself to make friends) that wouldn’t be afraid of losing a person as a friend in place of telling them the truth. His view on life tends to make these ‘truths’ very negative and derogatory, but he’s willing to say them anyways. Along with that, he’s not afraid to say anything really. It’s like he has no sense of shame (which he probably doesn’t). He’ll say something to one person, and then with that person in a group even if that person had asked him not to bring it up again. He disregards others’ feelings as unimportant and not worth his time. He’d rather worry about receiving things rather than feelings. He’s never placed much importance on keeping friends – or making them for that matter. He dislikes people telling him that ‘he’s hurt them,’ or anything along those lines. It ticks him off, and that often leads to the explosion of his unpredictably bad temper.
Even though his personality, for the most part, is hardly attractive, when he wants to be, he can be a ladies’ man. Equipped with a sly tongue and a charming air around him he usually has no trouble getting who he wants. He feeds people sweet little lies, telling them everything they want to hear; knowing whatever he gets from them will be a one-time thing and not caring. He doesn’t let himself get attached to anyone and truly despises people who try to get attached to him, or manage to successfully become attached to him. In all reality, it isn’t that he just doesn’t like getting close to people, but people caring about him genuinely makes him uncomfortable. It always had. He does, in the very cliché way, have a softer side he blames on his mother’s soft nurturing of him for most of his childhood. He never lets it show (on purpose, that is) and keeps it buried deep within him. Most of the times it’s like it doesn’t even exist at all, but when it does show, it’s once in a blue moon.

History: Ramiel was born to an incubus father and an incubus mother – something that doesn’t usually happen (seeing as incubus usually interbred with other species other than their own). His father left pretty much after he was conceived, he was told, and never seen from again. It wasn’t even certain he was alive, either. Ramiel grew up hating his father, like his mother did, but he never truly knew why he had to hate him so. Either way, he listened to his mother’s ‘advice’ and hated his father. Eventually, the hatred just grew as much a part of him as anything else. His mother raised him as best as she could, still keeping up with her other incubus “duties,” feeding herself on mortal men and whatnot. Ramiel was raised in the parts of hell itself where the incubuses stayed; a very immoral place that would shock into paralysis most other creatures who saw it. As Ramiel grew older, he slowly grew detached from his mother. Unlike most incubuses, she’d allowed herself to become completely attached to her son and nearly attacked him numerous times to keep him at home. She’d thrown things for the longest time, ‘persuading’ Ramiel to stay “just one more year.” But one year turned into ten, and that ten into another twenty. His mother’s over-clingy nature was what fueled him to hate people getting attached to him later. He allowed himself to endure his mother’s constant babying and mentally crazed lifestyle until he was nearly a century old. Eventually, he had become certain that his mother was not at all sane (but who would really think of calling a breed of demon sane to begin with?). The day he’d said he was leaving for good wound him up with a scar from his mother raking one of her claws from the tip of his right shoulder all the way down his back to just above his left hip. They say grudges prohibit the healing of a wound, and the scar stays as if it were brand new until the grudge wears away. Perhaps it was true. Even a hundred years later, the scar still shone like it was almost brand new. After leaving his mother that day he refused to allow people to get close to him, and once ended up killing another incubus for confessing her love for him.
For the longest time after that, he remained estranged from everyone, antisocial and glad that the fact he’d killed someone dissuaded people from trying to approach him. Half a century after that little incident, he reincorporated himself with the rest of his people and became unusually social, having flings nearly every night with a new person, whether it be male or female, and became the cocky, over-inflated-ego Ramiel everyone knew him as.

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( мεηтαℓ cнαяαcтεяιsтιcs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Lures: He is lured to anything that can manage to capture his attention and keep it; he isn’t necessarily picky.
Memory: He seems to have a knack for remembering everything people owe him or grudges he's held and why. He also remembers the best one-night-stands, but only so he can brag about them.
Ineptitudes: No matter how hard he tries, he just cannot understand races that are not his own. He may know about them, but whenever confronted with them he just can't understand why they can't be more like his species. He often looks down his nose upon other species and uses them for nothing other than his carnal pleasures.
Temperament: He has an unbelievably choleric temper, even for a demon.

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( ιηтεℓℓεcтυαℓ cнαяαcтεяιsтιcs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Logical-Mathematical: He is an intelligent incubus, but seeing as he rarely does thing that stimulate his mind he doesn't use logic or reasoning all too often.
Spatial: He has a very active imagination...more so than most would like to know, but seeing as this is the case, he can easily visualize almost anything.
Linguistic: Although he likes to believe he's suave and attractive with his words, he can never put them down in writing. He gets a tad bit defensive about his inability to write the way he speaks but usually leaves it out of conversations to avoid unnecessary annoyances.
Bodily-Kinesthetic: He has constant control over himself and has a fluid way with his movements but rarely puts it to use for any other use than in bed.
Musical: He isn't musically inclined.
Interpersonal: He rarely understands others due to his largely selfish nature. He doesn’t try much, either.
Intrapersonal: He understands himself to a T and will do anything to get what he wants.
Naturalistic: He knows his surroundings most of the time, but isn’t constantly alert, considering he doesn’t think he needs to be.
Existential: Considering he himself is sometimes considered something people would sense with their sixth sense, he's quite adept in his “existential abilities.”

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( ρнιℓσsσρнιcαℓ cнαяαcтεяιsтιcs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Morality: Are you kidding me? He has no sense of right and wrong.
Etiquette: He is strangely polite and chivalrous for being a demon, but he considers it part of his charm. And a very…flexible part of his charm, at that.
Attitude: In short his attitude can change at the turn of a dime, so it’s hard to place a word or phrase on his ‘usual’ attitude.
Outlook on Life: "Life is good if you have a good drink and are in the company of beautiful women."
Taboos: He really has little sense of right and wrong, but he loosely follows the code of chivalry

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( sριяιтυαℓ cнαяαcтεяιsтιcs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Religion: N/A
Virtues: ...really.
Vices: Lust, pride, envy, wrath, and occasionally greed.

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( sσcιαℓ cнαяαcтεяιsтιcs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Communication: He prefers not to talk to people if he doesn't have to, however he is a social creature and over years of being a socialite of sorts he's become quite good at communication.
Dominance: He is stubbornly dominant and hates being forced into a position where he is submissive. He’ll stand his ground even if he knows it’s a fight he won’t – can’t – win.
Emotional Stability: Stable, considering he rarely shows emotions.
Expression: There will never be a time when he won't express himself by just saying it flat out, no matter what it is he's saying.
Humor: He’s very sarcastic in his humor and doesn’t tend to appreciate people with eccentric or stereotypically “funny;” but he has a charming wit about him as well. All in all, his humor is relatively well-rounded.
Liveliness: In the playboy sense, constantly lively. In any other sense, he'd rather laze the day away.
Patience: Say one thing that irks him even slightly and you have half a second to run.
Sociability: He's constantly social.

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( ωσяк )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Experience: He has experience around horses, having been a farrier for two years before becoming an assassin. However, he was only a farrier from ages ten to twelve, so he didn't keep much knowledge from it and didn't do it for very long. Otherwise, all of his job experience is from swordplay, archery, and assassinations, even if his personality is rather...strange for the usual assassin. However, this ‘strange’ personality lead him into mostly what is unemployment, but he does still use the ‘skills’ he learned while being an assassin for nearly a century (shy by ten years) and has many grudges held against him for it.
Occupation: In all technicality unemployed; he still does the random side-job as for an assassination if the pay is good enough, after all, drinks aren’t free, even if you are a demon.

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( ιηтεяρεяsσηαℓ cσηηεcтισηs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Immediate Family: His father did nothing more than help conceive him, so he never knew his father. He was raised by a promiscuous and overprotective mother.
Ancestors: No one of which is anyone significant; simply a long line of incubuses.
Acquaintances: He prefers to associate with people who won't verbally question him and his motives.

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( яεαcтισηs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Angry: Prepare for someone to get seriously injured.
Anxious: Prepare for snide remarks.
Conflicted: Again, be prepared for snide remarks and perhaps a physical threat if one questions why he's conflicted.
Criticized: Refer to anger; only not a serious injury. You might escape with only a few scratches.
Guilty: He tends to avoid people when he feels guilty about things, which isn't very often, but he dislikes having to apologize and/or explain himself, so he'll hide himself away until he's sure he won't be questioned about it any longer.
Happy: Often an incredibly cocky attitude with an affinity for being ‘in the mood.’
Humiliated: He'll give a reaction somewhere in between anger and guilt.
Mistaken: He'll do almost anything to cover it up and/or change the topic.
Offended: Refer to anger.
Praised: It's already been made plainly stated he has a huge ego.
Rejected: Refer to anger.
Sad: He'll react less violently than when conflicted. It's more of a halfhearted snapping at people when he's sad, and trying to get away from people so he can be alone. He will often seem drained of all energy, which is very unlike him.

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( ρнүsιcαℓ cнαяαcтεяιsтιcs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Species: Incubus
Skin Color: Fairly light, with a slight caramel touch to it.
Height: 6’7”
Weight: 150lbs
Scars: One across from his right shoulder to his left hip
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Down to just above his hips
Hair Type: Naturally straight, along with a natural kinky wave to it, but it's very small and light waves
Hair Style: Always left down, on formal occasions he pulls a few of the front strands and twists them around the back so he seems at least a little more dignified and sophisticated.
Eye Color: Dark Brown, almost black; often seem maroon-ish when he’s not hiding behind his “human” mask
Figure: Athletically built, with a slight 'delicate' touch to his features
Fitness: Very fit
Hygiene: He keeps himself as healthy as is necessary but no more than that
Posture: He can be proper, but at the same time can be lax and fluid

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._( sεxυαℓ cнαяαcтεяιsтιcs )_.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

Orientation: Bisexual
Turn-Ons: Varies greatly; he’s most likely to react to a game of cat and mouse
Turn-Offs: People who believe they can out-dominate him (though more often than not he takes it as a challenge); people who try way too hard to get his attention
Sex Life: Constantly active
Virginity: Lost at a very young age
First Love: Never actually been in love
Marital Status: Single
Significant Other: N/A

I think I'm finally satisfied...if you think there's anything that needs to be added/tweaked, shoot me a PM?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:03 am

Nope, I absolutely adore him (: I love you
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down