Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freak [M] (Greed)

2 posters

Go down

Freak [M] (Greed) Empty Freak [M] (Greed)

Post by Dark**Light Wed May 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Being the only different one at her school takes its toll. No one talks to her. Well, unless you count insults... or how they literally named her 'Freak'. No one at the school knows her real name. They all call her freak. But maybe one person can reveal her true problem. Why she doesn't talk... or sit anywhere but the back corner... or even smile.

-Kayley Andromidia-
Oh look... here are the preps. Oh hello mind. In case you had forgotten... Here are a few of the names the preps gave me...
Ashley Asylum, Emily Emergency, Gabrielle Gruesome ,Hannah Hospital ,Isabella Infection ,Jessica Juvenile ,Kayla Katasrophe ,Lauren Landslide, Olivia Outcast,Sarah Suicide, Taylor Tragedy, Ursula Unsightly, Zoe Zero... the list goes on and on. At least one of the names was about right. They killed my last name and sort of got my first name. But either way... DIE PREPS DIE! I hate them to the very core... which is just a bottomless pit. They hurt me because I'm different. As if I don't already get beaten at home. Why do they think I wear long black sweatshirts when its flipping 90 degrees out! To cover the bruises and hurt they cause... well, and my parents cause. I hate that mother-flipping drunk-ass father of mine. I wish kids could dis-own parents just as they can dis-own children. I would deny any ties I have to that... that drunk-ass high on idiocy man that calls himself my father. Whatever. Better deal with these bitches before they cause another 7 bruises. Or pound into the ones they already caused.

"Hi there Lia Lethargic. I mean really, can you walk any slower." one of the girls hissed.
"Well that's a new one. Maybe I should add that to the list." I spat.
"Ooo. It bites." Britney (the one I hate the most) said.
"Can it Logan." I spat back. All the other girls asked who Logan was. "May I explain?" I asked sarcastically. "Your little clique leader's real name is Logan Britney Michelle. Her parents thought she was going to be a guy. That's why she looked like one in the 5th grade." I snarled.
"How dare you reveal that." Logan said, sincerely upset.
"Stop calling me names then. I know every last dirty little secret you have." I hissed.
"STALKER!" Logan squealed.
"No. I just have eyes on the...inside." I said, smiling a bit. Logan looked at my teeth.
"Ooh. Maybe we should call her Veronica Vampire." she spat, acknowledging my long canines.
"In 4th grade Logan yelled 'YOLO!' and pulled down her pants during a public announcement. It was caught on camera and she became famous on Youtube in a video called '4th Graders Gone Wild!' You can still find it." I said.
"Anna Abomination" Logan said.
"Logan decided to use her middle name as her firs name and make her parents buy her girl clothes when in middle school a girl walked up to her and asked her out." I said, "And I still have more where that came from."
"Karey Killer"
"Britney wore 6 inch pumps in 7th grade and fell down the stairs. She had a black eye and tried to put makeup on it to make in look like makeup. She poked her eye and then had to wear and eye patch for a month." I growled.
"Umm...uh....Stacey...uh..." Logan stammered.
"Gotcha." I hissed, walking away. I listened in the background and heard the girls talking about how I 'burned' Logan...bad. I smiled and walked into class.
"Hey Regina Redhead." some kid said.
"I can pound the shit out of you and eat your liver for breakfast." I snarled. The kid flinched and I went to my usual seat in the back corner. As class went on I took notes and occasionally looked around the room. Then I spotted a boy staring at me. I guess he had been staring at me the entire time. But he was kinda cute... I kinda liked him. But he was a prep. Everyone here was a prep...
(Kayley- http://www.iwallscreen.com/stock/susan-coffey-glamor-fashion-style-red-hair-girl.jpg )
(I'd kind of like you to play the guy. 'You' meaning the person who replies. But the guy is all...preppy and happy and stuff. So basically he's neat and well...a prep.)

Last edited by Dark**Light on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Freak [M] (Greed) Empty Re: Freak [M] (Greed)

Post by Greed Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:22 pm

[ Here's my Brandon's pic ~ http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwynz2LvO41r96q4ro1_500.jpg ]

Brandon chuckled at something one of his friend's said. His group of friends really was something else. Perhaps it was his slightly over-inflated ego (which he wouldn't doubt but openly embraced) that caused him to think that his group of friends were the best guys in the entire school. It was probably true, as well. Besides the other cliques...none of them could stand up to his buddies. Although he was sure that some of the other clique members wouldn't agree. Wasn't it just natural to think you're the best, even if your little clique? Who cares. Brandon knew that his group was the best, no matter what anyone else said. They were rather exclusive, as well, his group of prep friends, but they did seem to be at the top of the food change out of the small groups within the prep clique. Top dogs. See? He had a reason to have a slightly over-inflated ego, but... that didn't mean he was 100% snobby and preppy. He'd never really chosen to be a prep, either, he'd just clicked with one of the guys (Zane) that was now in his group and he'd hung out with him and some of his friends. It was only natural, he supposed, to become a part of that clique afterwards. Plus. His group had first call on all of the prep girls, and most of the prep girls accepted that, too. Living the life of clique luxury, he was, with all his friends and the cuties surrounding him.

Even so...none of the prep girls interested him. Most prep boys turned a blind eye to the fact that the prep girls could be complete assholes sometimes, but Brandon had always chosen not to hide from the truth. It was stupid to hide from something so obvious...he hated ignorant people. It was unfortunate he fit in the clique with the most ignorant people in the school...but he didn't often think about it, so he was content.

Content with dealing with girls who had no sense of respect.

After all, he was a high school guy. Should he care about anything other than how they looked...? Probably, but all of his friends told him otherwise, and regrettably he often allowed himself to fall into their little web of lies and ignorance. He was a hypocrite. But then again, he didn't think on that much, either. Brandon cleared his head a bit as class started, his eyes drawn to a particular girl when she walked in the room. She snapped at another guy and Brandon rose a brow. Feisty. He hadn't really meant to start staring (it wasn't usually how he rolled when debating on whether or not to hit on a girl) but he'd ended up staring, and when she noticed, he simply flashed her a showy smile. He glanced over at the teacher for a second then back at the girl, then to his desk. He rustled around before he found a piece of paper and took it out. He wasn't one for passing notes much, but she was in reach and as long as the teacher didn't see... He wasn't even sure she'd be up to it, and it made him feel like a first grader, but he didn't want to wait until the end of class. With his unusually neat handwriting, he wrote out, 'Hey, what's your name?' and glanced at the teacher again before dropping the note on her desk.

[ Gomen! That was bad... And I'm just letting you know this is the first time I've played a prep anything, so it's gonna be a bit rocky at first until I get the hang of...happy...characters... ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:52 pm

I opened the note and read the message. Figures Before a guy asks for your number...they gotta ask for your name. I bit my lip and then raised an eyebrow at the guy. He wasn't my type... and I wasn't what he should be going for. I smirked and then pulled out my pen.
'Kayley... and you don't even want to try to pronounce, or even learn, my last name. But now you know my name...so now it's your turn. What's your name?'
I quickly passed the note back to him and smiled. I think that was the first guy who had taken notice of me. I felt all fluttery and happy inside. Which was an unusual feeling for me. I dropped my gaze back to my half a page of notes and checked over it. Then the teacher looked up from her desk.
"Everyone have their notes?" she asked. The class replied with a yes. "Alright, the rest of class you can do whatever, but dont get too loud." She said. Then the classs erupted into chaos. I remained in my seat in the corner and pulled out a drawing of mine. I began outlining it in pen.

(Her drawing)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Brandon smirked a little bit and unfolded the letter, reading it before looking up at when the teacher started talking. He replied with a 'mm' and nodded his head, folding up the note again before letting out a sigh. Kayley, huh? Pretty name for a pretty girl. He hadn't been too concerned about her last name, but now he was a bit curious. Either way, he wasn't going to press. He hadn't been all that interested in her last name to begin with, so why bother now? Whatever it was he was sure it was perfectly...normal? Brandon shook his head a bit. He was going crazy, definitely. She wasn't usually the type he'd go for but for some reason... her beauty was different than the other prep girls. She had a spirit, a fire in her eyes that the prep girls didn't have that sparked Brandon's curiosity and he wanted to find out more. When the teacher said they had the rest of the class to do whatever they wanted as long as they didn't get too loud, he got up from his seat and moved to one that was closer to Kayley and sat himself down, "My name's Brandon," he said, looking down at what she was drawing without saying another word for a second. "That's really good... I wish I could draw like that. I can draw stick figures though. I'm at least decent at that. Does that get me brownie points?" Brandon said with a boyish smirk and a small chuckle.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:11 pm

I smiled at the boy. Like, a happy smile. Not a smirk when I burn Logan or cuss out a kid. But a real, honestly happy, smile. I chuckled at his comment. Then I looked closer at him.
"No... not really, but those eyes do." I said, looking at his beautifully colored eyes. "You're eyes are really pretty." I said. Then I thought about Logan... she was probably dating him. I mean... he's cute, he's probably a good kisser. He's the perfect package...for Logan. And speak of the devil. Here she comes. Princess of Popular, Guardian of Glamor, I know this doesn't sound all cool and stuff but Queen of Bitchy-ness.
"Brandon, I think Logan... I mean Britney is a little pissed you're over here with me. You should probably go back." I said. I heaved a sigh and then looked away and kept drawing. Then I pulled out a piece of paper and ripped off a piece. I quickly wrote my number.
"Its dangerous out there...take this." I joked, handing him the slip of paper. "If Britney asks, tell her its the answers to the math homework." Then Logan walked over.
"Brandon, what are you doing with her. She's strange." Britney said. "So I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight...we could have some fun..." Britney whispered. "I've played hard to get for too long... I want you Brandon. Come over tonight at 9:30. Tap 3 times on the door, lightly. My parents will be asleep but I'll let you in. Then we can have at it..." she said. I was about to barf in my mouth. That's all she ever wants guys for... blegh. But this is high school... and a public school... everyone seems so innocent but all of them have a dirty little secret. Except me... well, I guess I do...but its not dirty. That's why everyone suspects me of being strange... because I'm different... I'm not-so-innocent. To them... But then I made the mistake of looking up. Britney turned Brandon's head and kissed him...hard. I could've sworn I saw her tongue go in there... disgusting. I looked down and tried to ignore what was going on beside me.

the clique (Britney is the one in the middle with short hair)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Brandon couldn’t help but smile when Kayley did. She had a pretty smile. It looked…genuine, too. Not like the smiles Brittney and her crew loved to give. He couldn’t deny, Brittney had a nice smile too, if only it was more pure rather than kick-ass – and that wasn’t really meant in a positive way, either. Either way…Brandon couldn’t help but find Brittney attractive. Who didn’t? For a while he’d chased after her, but he wasn’t one to keep chasing a woman if she continually played hard to get. He preferred women who weren’t going to keep him waiting. In the time they played hard to get he could usually find another girl to hit on that was more his type. Brittney wasn’t really his type, but… He was a boy. Brandon chuckled at her comment. “Thank you. I guess I have my redeeming qualities then?” He looked over his shoulder when Kayley mentioned Brittney. Ah, really… He took the paper from Kayley and nodded with a smirk, “Even if I told her it was your number, I doubt she’d believe me,” he said quietly with another smile. “But I won’t tell. It’ll be our little secret,” he teased lightly and had just stood up when Brittney came over and started complaining. He nearly rolled his eyes but instead smiled a bit and shook his head, “So you say,” he replied offhandedly. He listened quietly to what she said and rose a brow. Really now? Finally done playing hard to get? It was a little too hard to believe, but… Brandon looked at Kayley out of the side of his eye. He wasn’t going to reply in any way to Brittney in front of Kayley. He didn’t know why he didn’t want to…he just didn’t think it was a good idea. Perhaps he was too nice. Every guy needed a break every now and again… so he supposed he might as well see if Brittney was done with her little games. Brandon had been about to turn to tell Kayley he’d talk to her later when Brittney moved his head. He blinked for a second, a little bit surprised by her straightforwardness. It wasn’t too bad, he had to admit. Brandon pulled away and whispered into Brittney’s ear so only she could hear, “Save it.” He pulled away and turned to face Kayley again. “I’ll see you around, then?”

[ sorry. That was bad xD ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:56 pm

I looked back up when Brandon talked.
"Um...yeah sure." I said. I refused to make eye contact with Britney. I moved seats closer to the front and away from the groups. I felt vulnerable when I saw Britney with Brandon... like she was trying to pry me open, find out my secrets, and then leave me on the curb with nothing but what little grain of dignity I might still have... or absolutely nothing. She was flexible. Then I put my head on my desk and waited for school to be over.

The bell rang and in the hallway a mass of people came flooding out. I looked around and then quickly navigated around the hallways. Then I tripped. I looked up and Britney was standing above me.
"Oops." she said so innocently before walking toward me and kicking me. All my books were sprawled on the floor and people were kicking them around. I attempted to get one that had slid toward me. It was my drawing book. I reached for it and Britney kicked my arm. I wailed in pain and then she dug her 6 inch pumps into my gut. I grabbed her leg and pulled her down. Then I gave up.
"There... I give up...are you happy now?" I hissed, curling myself up in a ball. The hallways cleared in what felt like 4 hours but was really around 4 seconds. I was left in the hallway, crying in a heap on the floor and my books scattered everywhere along with my papers.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Brandon had smiled a little bit at Kayley and returned to Britney. Kayley was right, at least, that Britney hadn’t been all too happy about him being around her. Brandon could easily figure out why, but he wished she weren’t so picky. However, the news she’d brought him was good news, so he wasn’t going to complain. He still wasn’t sure whether or not he was going to take her up on her offer, but he’d at least think about it. He was a guy. But…he had a strange gut feeling about going, that it would be bad, but he wasn’t going to worry too much about it.

Brandon stayed after in his class a couple of minutes later because his teacher had wanted to speak with him about a project he’d turned in late (merely because he’d, although it was unusual, had been feeling lazy and didn’t do it). Apparently, the teacher was upset that it was so different. He had been “afraid something was wrong at home.” Brandon couldn’t help but snort and roll his eyes at that, which gained him a scolding from the teacher. Either way, he’d been given a warning and sent out. He walked out of the classroom a little bit gloomy, but it wasn’t enough to dampen his mood completely. He had practice later, so at least he would get to chill with the guys. He’d turned to go down to the locker rooms but stopped when he heard a noise. Brandon looked over his shoulder and blinked for a second at what he saw. He turned around and stared dumbly for another few seconds before slowly walking over to the sobbing figure and knelt on the floor beside her. “Kayley…?” he murmured, “Are you all right?” he asked, even though he knew the answer must be no, as he gathered up her books.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:57 pm

I stiffened up when I heard footsteps. Probably some jerk coming to terrorize me and kick my ass. I wish I had been right. I couldn't even look at Brandon. He made me sick. Him and Britney? She didn't like him at all. It was all just a game to play with me. To break me and shatter my soul into a thousand tiny, unrepairable, pieces. I knew what she was going to do with him tonight, would he take up her offer. I sat up when Brandon asked if I was okay.
"I'm perfectly fine. It's not like I just got the shit stomped out of me by a bunch of preppy bitches. No. I just tripped." I snapped. I grabbed my books from him and walked off briskly.
"Have fun with Britney. And use protection!" I called back to him, not caring if the teachers heard. I always walked home but only came home late and through my bedroom window. Just as a way to evade my father.
~Later~
I checked my phone. 9:20. It was about time for Brandon to go to Britney's and for me to go home. I quickly ran home and climbed up the house to my window. I slid it open and climbed in. Then I curled up on my bed and imagined if Brandon was going to Britney's right about now.

-Britney's P.O.V-
I got home as quick as I could and got on skype. Lindsay was calling.
"Hey Girl!"
"Hey Lindsay!"
"You ready to lose your virginity?"
"Lindsay, I lost that when I was 15."
"Woah girl... slut alert!"
"I am not. I was a freshman in high school and I liked Dylan... a lot."
"Well, you don't like Brandon. Why you wanna do him?"
"To mess with Kayley... She likes him. I can see it in her ugly eyes."
"So your gonna do him and lose him?"
"Pretty much! So you think I should wear this under my shirt or this?" I said, showing her two of my "sexiest" bras. I wanted to get Brandon excited before I undressed him.
"The black lacy one. It barely covers you up. He'll love it."
"Thanks girl!" I checked the time. "Better remind him I'll be waiting for him. Knowing hm he'll try to forget. Talk to you later."
"TTYL Brit. Love ya!"
"Love ya girl! Bye!" I quickly changed bras and covered back up. Then I pulled out my phone and texted Brandon.
U ready 4 2night? I cant wait 2 c u baby! <3 I chuckled and hit send. He wouldn't be able to resist.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Brandon frowned a little bit when she didn’t move for a second. He frowned even more when she replied, “Kayley, honestly…” he said quietly. Why was she so snippy? He’d been helping her get back up! Whether she thought so or not, he wasn’t a heartless bastard like some of the other preppy guys. He was honestly just trying to help. But if she didn’t want his help, fine. She could face all the prep girls on her own without someone to defend her when she needed it. If she wanted him to go away, he’d go away. Not a big deal. Besides, it seems he finally had Britney, now that she wasn’t continually running away from him. His mouth dropped slightly and he glared at her as she said to ‘use protection’ and just walked off. Great. What a nice girl. Brandon rolled his eyes a bit. Perhaps he still was attracted to that mysterious side of her, but she’d definitely just turned him off. Completely. Britney wasn’t much better, but at least Britney could pretend to accept help when he gave it – or when anyone gave it. Could pretend, that is. Not would. Big difference. Sighing thickly and getting to his feet, Brandon headed off to the locker rooms, shoving both Kayley and Britney out his mind.

~

Brandon had gotten home later that night and had, thankfully, forgotten about pretty much everything about the two girls. It was good because he actually got through practice without actually messing up due to his mind being elsewhere, and he was in a much more relaxed mood. He took a quick shower before heading into his room, flopping onto his bed and staring up at the ceiling. He stayed like that for who knows how long. He was pretty much out of it until his phone buzzed. He shook his head and yawned a bit, grabbing his phone from off of the nightstand and reading the text message. Oh. Britney. Right. He’d forgotten. He groaned and ran a hand over his face and stayed put for a second longer before glancing at the time. It was pretty soon to when he’d need to be leaving… She didn’t live too far from him so it wouldn’t be more than a ten minute walk, so he’d get there just on time, but he had to leave now. Rolling off of his bead somewhat lazily, he shoved his phone in his back pocket, grabbing something out of his drawer (it wasn’t like he wasn’t going to ignore Kayley’s ‘advice,’ plus it wasn’t like he hadn’t done this before), and heading downstairs.

~ 10 Minutes Later ~

Brandon checked the time on his phone gain. 9:29. So, he was a minute early. Ah well. Not like he was going to be stingy about the time. She’d said to knock three times, so he did so, softly, as not to wake up her parents. He was actually kind of surprised that her parents would be asleep so early. He knew his parents didn’t go to bed until eleven or so. However, they never really cared where he was or what he was doing, so leaving the house while they were awake really wouldn’t do much. Brandon shoved his hands in his back pockets as he waited for Britney to answer the door.
[ That was kinda pretty bad xD Sorry ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:00 pm

(for these upcoming posts I'll be in britney's P.O.V)

I quietly raced down the stairs and opened the door.
"Hey Baby." I said seductively. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me. I kissed him and then started to go up the stairs. I grabbed his hand and pulled away. I lead him to my room. I opened the door and pulled him in. I locked the door behind us and then I got to my "ceremonial dance." I slowly pulled off my shirt showing my lace bra. Then I started to grind on Brandon. I went down and pulled my pants off slowly. My underwear matched my bra. I danced a bit on Brandon, grinding him and going up and down his body. Then it came to the part where all the guys were broken. The bra and panties removal. No guy could hold back their boyish feelings. It always happened when the bra came off.
"You do the honors..." I whispered to Brandon. I hope he caught the clue brick. But if he didn't, I'd just do it for him. I kissed him roughly and hoped he'd take off my bra while we were kissing. It was always better that way. Same with the removal of the panties. And that's coming from experience. Yes, I've had it more than once. But how can guys resist such a hot body like mine?
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:13 pm

[ Okeedokes xD I’d guess as much… it’d be super awkward if Kayley randomly showed up (as in you being in her POV)… LOL XDD ]

Brandon smirked a little bit as Britney greeted him. He nearly lost his balance when she pulled him forward. Little bit unexpected. He followed behind her when she rushed – pretty much – the two of them upstairs and into her room, locking the door behind them. He watched when she removed her shirt. He paused for a moment to take in the view. Sexy…definitely sexy. She obviously knew what she was doing…and if she didn’t…hell, she was a natural. He held back a small groan when she grinded against him. Yeah. There was no way she hadn’t done this before. He smirked when she told him to do the honors and moved forward to kiss him. His arms snaked around her and his fingers unclipped the bra without hesitation, trailing his fingers lightly down to her waist and hooked his fingers just on the inside of her panties. He really didn’t see any reason to wait. He pushed them down far enough until they fell off the rest of the way themselves, and moved his head down to her neck, nipping and sucking the soft skin.

[ -shakes vigorously again- okay. so fiiiiine. This is short. Sorry xD not very good, either… hehe my bad. Have a potato as compensation (I don’t actually like potatoes)]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:29 pm

I smiled and then I stood back and let him admire me.
"Like what you see?" I asked. Then I smiled and slid my hands under his shirt. I slowly pulled it off and then went for his pants. I slid them down and then went for the underwear. I slid it off and then traced circles above his groin. I knew how to get a man excited. I kissed him and kept tracing circles.
"Enter me baby... I need you inside me." I moaned. When his groin became hard I placed it outside my entrance and slowly pushed it in. I went to the bed and pushed us down so I was on top of him. I started thrusting on him but I started slow and easy. I wanted to enjoy it... for the sake of making Kayley mad. I kissed him again and then gently sank deeper onto his groin. I moaned in pleasure as I directed him to my g-spot. I started to speed up the thrusting. I wanted Brandon to enjoy it, too. But I wanted it to be good enough that he would brag to all his guy friends and forget about anything on his mind. I wanted him to only think about sex. Just him and I. Together. I kept kissing Brandon through all the thrusting but I had totally forgotten about the thing I used every time I did it with a boy... A condom...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Brandon smirked a little bit when Britney stood back. He took in the sight she was presenting him with. Hell yes he liked what he saw. Her confidence in herself was all the more appealing to him. He let her remove his own clothing. When she traced circles just above his groin he couldn't help but give a somewhat impatient look. She was making him want her more and more. And her words... Damn she was sexy. Brandon let out a breathy sigh when he felt her around him. The two of them made it over to her bed, Britney taking the lead like a pro. He couldn't help but groan a little bit. Eventually he began adding his own small thrusts, his hands reaching up to her breasts and teasing them lightly. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth when she kissed him, the somewhat familiar heat in the pit of his stomach starting grow as she continued to thrust, little else on his mind other than how good she felt on him, around him... He swore if he were to die right then and there he'd die the happiest man on earth.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:32 pm

"Make me yours Brandon... spill into me." I whispered. I thrust harder and felt him swell inside me. It was almost time. When he released I was suddenly struck with a terrible fear. I went pale but refused to show my fear. I kissed him harder and kept thrusting... making him spill into me even more. I wondered if he'd grow hard again... if it'd happen again. But I felt so right around Brandon. I wanted him to be my boyfriend. Not just to make Kayley mad now. But because I genuinely liked him now. He was nice, hot, and good in bed. I kissed him and got off him. I started to get dressed. I took a look at his groin and smiled. I still didn't have a shirt on but I went over to him and crawled back to him. I smiled watching his cum flow down his tool.
"Looks like you need a cleanup... Don't want to go home with any evidence now do you?" I said seductively. I kissed him and then slowly moved down his body. Then I put my mouth on his tool. I gently moved up and down on it and then rubbed his balls with my hands. I rubbed up his shaft and then back down to his balls. I massaged them again and then removed my mouth from his tool.
"Don't get too excited Brandon..." I said, feeling his tool harden again. "But I guess one more ride wouldn't hurt..." I continued. I pulled off my pants and underwear and got back on his tool. I kissed him and rode him until he spilled again. I didn't get off him but I crawled up his body and smiled. I rubbed my breasts on his chest and then said
"Suck." I kept riding him and waited for him to suck on my breasts. When he was done I dismounted and cleaned him up... with my mouth.
"That's the last ride you're getting. For tonight... maybe some other time." I said, getting almost fully dressed I was about to put on my bra when I looked back to him. I quickly walked over to him and pulled him closer.
"I liked how you felt... suck on me again." I moaned. I arched my back and looked up to the ceiling moaning in pleasure.
~
After we were done I walked down stairs with him and opened the door for him to leave.
"Maybe some other time baby." I said, kissing him. I still didn't have a bra or shirt on. "One more time?" I asked, gesturing for him to nibble/suck on my breasts again. "I really liked it..." I said. I hugged him and kissed him one more time before shutting the door after he left.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Brandon smirked at what Britney said. It sounded so…genuine. It was uncalled for, but still…it was just enough to send him over the edge. He groaned as he released with her still thrusting onto him and kissing him. He sighed a little bit when she got off of him. He put his elbows up underneath him to prop him up and watched her with interest. He smiled a little bit when she came back over to him, half dressed. He preferred her without anything on, although she was beautiful to him no matter what. He rose a brow at her comment about needing cleanup. “No, wouldn’t want that at all,” he chuckled. Brandon groaned when she put his mouth over his tool for ‘cleanup.’ He couldn’t help but harden again. She was making it hard for him not to be hard…little minx. But she was his little minx now. He wasn’t going to let this be a one-night-stand. “But you make it so difficult not to, baby,” he said with another chuckle. He grinned a little bit when she removed her pants and underwear again, lowering herself back down onto his tool and thrusting on him again until he climaxed for the second time. He let out another groan, giving her a mischievous glance when she told him to suck. He didn’t need to be told twice. He wrapped his arms around her and sucked. She pulled away after he’d finished and went back for a second cleanup.

“Awe,” he said with a smile when she said that was the last right for tonight, “So you’re admitting you’re going to see me again.” He grinned, “Next time I’ll treat you.” He had just sat up again when she came back and told him to suck again. “I think I’ve found your weak spot,” he whispered once more before sucking on her, loving the sounds she was making.

~

After they’d finished again he’d gotten dressed and she’d showed him to the door, still topless. “Definitely another time,” he corrected. He couldn’t help but laugh quietly at her request. “One more time.” He said before moving his mouth down to her breasts and planting small kisses around them before sucking on them lighting, nibbling every now and again, his hand working the one where his mouth wasn’t. When he was done he smiled and returned the kiss, whispering into her ear as he left, “You’re nobody else’s but mine now, all right?” He winked as he walked out of the house and headed home, sated and feeling on top of the world. This was definitely a night to remember.

[ Sorry this took so long, and it might be a bit on the bad side. I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance :3 ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:03 am

I smiled when he left. I felt very happy. Then I checked my pants pocket for my phone. I pulled something else out. It was the condom I was supossed to put on before I had sex with him... but I didnt. So right now his little swimmers were trying to break into my bank. Thant's code for I might be pregnant after tonight. I shook the thought and figured he'd have been smart enough to put one on beforehand. But the thought of what happened kept flooding into my mind. I got undressed, he got undressed, I got him hard, I let him enter me the moment it happened... then we finished, then I cleaned him up, then he grew hard again... then repeat. That confirmed my suspicions. Unless Brandon was super fast and puts on condoms in lighting speed, we had unprotected sex. I was going to be pregnant. But I wouldn't trouble him with that tonight. Would I? No, he's probably super happy right now. But I couldn't help it. I pulled out my phone and texted,
You used a condom, right?
I tapped my foot impatiently in my room, still half undressed.

-The Next Day-

~Kayley's P.O.V~
I sat in my regular corner seat for all classes. But this time I ignored all that the teacher said. All I did was constantly look at my wrists. They were covered in red lines from wrist to elbow. But those red lines weren't pen... they were scabs from cuts. And they were on both arms. As the bell for the next class rung I rolled my sleeves down and walked to class. This class was the class where I'd met Brandon. A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought about the rumors that floated around school. Britney told everyone they had sex and without protection. I knew Brandon was going to be a daddy. Unless Britney decided to get an abortion... but that was unlikely. I figured it was just to mess with my head. I wiped away the tear and spent this class doing the same thing I did in every class today. It only looked like I was staring at my cut up arm... but truthfully I was planning something in my head. Something that would end alll the bullying... pain... all the hurt Britney caused me. It would hurt Brandon a lot... and the teachers. But at least I'd be free.

~Britney's P.O.V~
I couldn't help but notice that Kayley was acting even more wierd than usual. She didn't take notes... didn't do anything. She just stared at something on her wrists. I craned my neck to see and all I caught was a glimpse of her wrists. But they had red lines. Cuts. I only wanted to cause some foolish anger or jealousy from Kayley. I never wanted the teasing to go this far. But this was all that Kayley would do to herself. Right? But I guess I was still mad at Kayley for stealing my boyfriend Dylan in freshman year. So I started teasing her. That's all it started out as. But it got worse and worse... and now I think my clique and I are seriously bullying her. This isn't what I wanted. No... not at all. I didn't want her to start harming herself. I shook the thought and pushed it to the back of my mind. The last thing I needed to worry about was Kayley. But it kept coming back... the thought about Kayley cutting herself. I had to tell someone. But who? Someone who cared about her. I couldn't tell the teachers. Brandon. He cared... right? I cared too. A part of me was still her best friend. Still the Britney she knew before the Dylan mess. I pulled out a piece of paper and quickly wrote
Hey Brandon, is Kayley okay? When school/class is over chack her wrists. There's something you need to see there.
Then I passed the note under the table to Brandon. I nervously tapped my fingers on the desk and occasionally looked back to Kayley's wrists.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Brandon was feeling on top of the world as he left Britney's house, whistling every now and again, the sound carrying out over the wind whenever he did. It was eerily quiet, and usually it would've unsettled him, but he felt very good knowing that Britney had finally stopped playing hard-to-get. It had been about time! Brandon slipped into his house as quietly as he could manage when he returned home, heading up the stairs to his bedroom. He had just taken his phone out and put it on the nightstand and flopped onto the bed when it buzzed. He groaned a little bit. He was tired now. All of the other women he'd spent the night with had just left him with one release. Not that two was enough to wear him out completely, but he was tired. After a few minutes, Brandon reached over and glanced at the message he'd received. It was from Britney. His eyes scanned over the screen once and his heart stopped. No...no he hadn't... Neither of them had seemed to think about it...and she hadn't really given him a chance to put one on in the first place. She'd managed to arouse him within minutes but as soon as he had been aroused... Brandon slapped a hand to his forehead. This was bad. This was really bad. Brandon didn't reply, knowing the silence would be enough.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

When Brandon had though about telling his friends about having sex with Britney, he hadn't thought they'd already know by the time he got to school. Everyone knew already, it seemed. He and Britney had unprotected sex. He didn't know, exactly, how many people believed it,  but he sure as hell did. He knew that after the two times they'd done it last night there was hardly any chance that she wouldn't get pregnant. That thought scared him. He wasn't ready to be a father. Sure, he was responsible, and he'd take care of Britney and their child no matter what, but it still scared him. He wasn't ready for this kind of responsibility...but he couldn't tell Britney that. He was going to be a father and that was that. There was nothing he could do about it now. It seemed none of his friends believed she was actually pregnant (or going to be) which at least for the moment helped Brandon relax, but he knew it'd only be temporary. He continually prayed that she wouldn't. By some fluke of mother nature...she would not get pregnant, but he'd made peace with the truth as much as he could for the time being.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Brandon tapped his fingers restlessly when class came around. Kayley was there, and she kept staring at something on her arms. It worried him. He couldn't see what she was looking at, but whatever it was, he highly doubted it was a good thing. He needed to talk to her. As if to reinforce what he was thinking, Britney passed him a note saying something about checking her wrists after school or class ended. 
I don't know. She's acting weird. I'll check up with her after class...
He quickly returned the note to Britney before looking over at Kayley again. Something was wrongThis was the last class of the day...so he'd have to snag her when the bell rang. 

And that's exactly what Brandon did. As soon as the bell rang he shouldered his backpack and without giving a damn about what Kayley wanted, he grabbed her by the hand, making sure to be gentle enough that he wouldn't hurt her, but strong enough so that he knew she couldn't pull away. He all but dragged her out of the classroom before, ignoring the looks they were receiving from others and down a hallway where people rarely went anymore. He gave Kayley a quick glare before turning her arms over to inspect her arms and wrists. What he saw nearly made him smack some sense into her. "Kayley, what have you done to yourself?" He looked up at her disapprovingly. "Kayley, you can't hurt yourself like this!" Brandon said, a hint of desperateness in his voice, not letting go of her wrist.

[ Sorry if that got a little power-play-y at the end there... and I guess it wasn't as short as I thought it'd be. XD ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:35 pm

I glared at Brandon when he started pulling me out of class.
"Let me go!" I snapped. I dug my fingernails into his arms. "I'm doing this because I'm tired of everything that people are saying about me.. what people are doing to me. All I wanted to do was fit in... be normal. But apparently my normal isn't good enough. Not even for my ex-best friend, Britney. She changed. She did this to me." I hissed. "And she did you to piss me off. You're the first guy I've liked in a really long time. And Britney's just trying to piss me off by stealing you away and having unprotected sex with you every chance she can get. I'll bet you she used a condom and is just saying this stuff to make me mad and everyone jealous." I snapped. Then I did the unthinkable. But I dug my nails into his face and then bit the arm that was holding my wrist.
"I said... LET GO!" I screamed. I twisted free and then ran down the halls and out of the school. I raced across the soccer field and across the street. But I went across the middle of the street and watched cars screech to a halt and beep their horns at me. I flipped them off, naturally. I sprinted through the park and then found the place I hung out all day. No one knew where it was unless they followed me. And if Brandon did, I probably lost him when I j-walked across the street. 

~4:30~
I pulled a small bottle out of my bag. It was a bottle of pills I had found at my grandparents when I went there a few nights ago. I figured it would be useful later on... but I never thought I'd need it this early on. My eyes clouded with tears as I tried opening the bottle. Stupid child-resistant lids. I could normally open them in a pinch but my vision was clouded and so was my mind. I just couldn't open the bottle. I kept trying until my impatience and anger got the best of me. I screamed in anger and just kept trying to twist the bottle open. I suddenly realized I was crying a river. I ignored it and kept trying to open the stupid bottle.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:44 pm

“No!” Brandon snapped angrily, “No! You do this because you let people get to you! You’re a beautiful, wonderful girl Kayley and I don’t know why you can’t see that!” He blinked when she said Britney had done him just to get to her. “That’s not true!” he said defensively, his grip loosening on the girl in front of him. What was she saying? Did she even understand what she was saying? He knew Britney could be a bitch sometimes (forgive him, Britney, he really did like her) but…she wasn’t that bad. Couldn’t be. If she was, he never would’ve gone over to her house last night and made…the mistake he’d made. Brandon nearly snarled, “No, I didn’t,” he snapped harshly and didn’t bother hiding the look in his eyes. She was probably insensitive because people had been so cruel to her…and how people could’ve been so cruel to a girl with so much promise, he’d never know. But what he did know was that he’d played a role in hurting her and he couldn’t forgive himself for doing that. It was selfish and ridiculous. He cried out when he felt something dig painfully into his face, seconds later followed by teeth on his arm. Without hesitation he let go of her and staggered back, holding a hand to his face. “K-Kayley!” He shouted at her, angrily, but sorrowfully at the same time. He had to follow her. She was going to do something stupid and he knew it. Now he had to take care of her and make sure she didn’t do anything stupid… He’d never forgive himself if she did.

~4:15~

Brandon had followed Kayley as much as he could, but now he was desperately lost. He knew the general direction she’d gone in and he’d been following it until he wasn’t sure if she’d gone farther or not. He was terrified, to be completely honest. He knew she was going to do something stupid…ridiculously stupid…and he had to stop her before she did it. He spent the next fifteen minutes located in the same general area until he heard something. A scream. Brandon let out a quiet cry of relief and he ran towards where he’d heard the noise until he heard choked sobs. His heart broke at the sound of it and continued forward until he saw Kayley. His eyes softened a bit and he rushed forward, holding Kayley from behind and wrapping his hands around hers to keep her from opening the bottle, “Kayley, stop. You’re not thinking straight,” he whispered softly, gently. “Kayley, nobody wants you to do this. It’s all in your head.” He let out a quiet sigh, “It’s all right now. Just calm down. It’ll get better.”  
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:53 pm

I squirmed out of Brandon's arms. 
"Don't touch me." I hissed. "And do you want to know why I was sprawled out on the floor the other day with my books scattered everywhere? Britney tripped me, my books flew everywhere, and then your buddies started kicked them everywhere. Then Britney started kicking me!" I growled. Then I grabbed the bottle back and dried my eyes. It quickly opened it and, without hesitation, dry swallowed one of the pills. Immediately my body started convulsing. Saliva flowed out of my mouth and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I collapsed on the ground but tried staying awake. I wanted Brandon to see the hurt in my eyes if I died. I screamed in pain and curled up into a ball. Then my body went limp and my eyes closed. I blacked out.

~Britney's P.O.V~
I watched Brandon yell at Kayley and I knew she would try something stupid. I held back laughter when she scratched and bit Brandon. It was classic Kayley. I took off my pumps when they started running. After I caught up with them I followed Brandon. Then I saw Kayley. I laughed at her.
"Wow. Looks like she finally went over the edge." I snapped. "Be way, I saw Kayley before you chased her here. I saw you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter by her." I laughed. "We need to get Kayley to a hospital. Call 911!" I screamed. "Maybe some I'm Pregnant celebratory sex tonight?" I whispered to him. I knelt down beside Kayley and said
"I'm pregnant with Brandon's baby. Get over it Kayley. And tonight we're going at it again. And it's gonna be dirtier tonight." I hissed. Then I walked up to him and whispered 
"Tonight we should try 69 and other stuff. I know my stuff..." I whispered seductively. I grabbed his tool from the outside of his pants and smiled. If Kayley isn't here this time tomorrow, come here and we'll have more fun."

(fwi, in case you didnt already find out- Britney is a slut. A dirty dirty slut)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 pm

“Kayley, calm down, damn it, please.” He said quietly, trying his hardest to try and get her to calm down. He held out his hands in a calming (or attempting to be calming) motion. “Kayley, please, don’t…” His eyes widened a little bit when he heard what she said about Britney. Britney kicked you…? I can’t…believe Britney would do that. She isn’t that kind of person, is she? He started when he saw her take one of the pills, “Kayley, I…!” He nearly slapped her for being such an idiot, but held back. He watched in horror as she started convulsing and fell to the ground. His hands went up to cover his ears when he heard her scream. It was as painful to hear as it was to watch. He fell down to the ground beside Kayley and checked her pulse once before hopping to his feet and reaching for his cell phone in his back pocket. He had to get her to a hospital. Whatever she’d taken… He shook his head, looking over when he heard Britney. He stiffened and nearly growled at her. “Finally went over the edge, Britney? Is this what you wanted?” He snarled, “She’s a person, damn you. I’m beginning to wonder about whether you are or not, though.” He rolled his eyes and shot daggers at her as she moved closer. How…repulsive. He’dm done the deed but he wasn’t about to do it again because he’d done it the first time. At this moment in time, he wanted to see no one less than Britney. He’d thought she’d been someone else, but apparently had been very wrong. She was the reason that Kayley was sprawled out on the ground before them now. And he’d made a child with the slut. He felt disgusted with himself. He should never have gone over to her house last night.

Brandon’s lips turned down into an unhappy smile, “No, we’re not,” he said firmly, grasping her shoulders a bit more forcefully than he’d intended. He moved himself away from her, “And we’re never going to again.” Brandon stared down at her angrily, “So. You’re probably pregnant. Yeah, I’ll do whatever I can to keep you and our child safe but you best be aware right now that I am no longer doing it for you. I’m doing it for the poor child we created.” Brandon wasn’t used to being so forceful around people, especially not women, and especially not Britney. But after what he’d heard her say and found out she’d done…he couldn’t believe himself. He turned from Britney and dialed 911, quickly telling them what happened and where they were located. When the call was over, he turned to Britney, his eyes dangerously dark, “I think it’s best you leave now.”

[ Yeah, I noticed lol... Sorry this wasn't such a good reply. I tried though... xD And Brandon got a little snippy there at the end. What a gentleman. *sarcasm* ] 
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:17 pm

-Britney’s P.O.V-
“Baby. No I didn’t mean to say she finally went over the edge in a mean way. I meant it as in I was scared when she would attempt suicide. She and I were besties and… well…. I knew she would do this. I didn’t mean to feed into it, though. I was always scared. But I’m genuinely sorry. And if you’d like… I could get a pregnancy test at the hospital… just to be sure. Because I was adopted. My mother was infertile and could never have children so I was adopted. I might be the same way… I might be infertile because after my real parents had me they couldn’t have anymore children… she had some disease.” I said, slowly. I walked over to Kayley and knelt down beside her.
“I’m so sorry about everything I caused…” I said, softly, to her. As the ambulance arrived I looked over to Brandon with genuine hurt in my eyes. I looked down and tears streamed down my face as they took Kayley away. I got in my own car, refusing to ride in the ambulance. I pulled i to the hospital but instead of going with Kayley I went to the front desk and asked for a pregnancy test to be administered on me.

-at the hospital later in the day-

I had an orange file folder in my hands as I walked to the room Kayley was being held in. I walked in and noticed Kayley was still not awake. Her breathing was short but slow and steady. Her heart rate was acting up, though. It would occasionally flat-line for a second but no more. And I walked in just as it flat-lined. I almost fell on the floor in tears but then her heart started beating again. I breathed a sigh of relief and walked up to Brandon. I gave him the envelope.
“It’s the pregnancy test results… I didn’t open it because I wanted to open it together. I mean… if it’s positive it will be our child.” I sat down on Brandon’s lap and began opening the envelope. I pulled out the little pregnancy test and looked at the results. (http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/archives/sunnews/canada/media/2012/11/20121108-112022-g.jpg) I smiled as I looked at the results. I looked back at Brandon and kissed him. I looked at Kayley and held her hand. I gently said
“I’m gonna be a mommy…” I said, crying tears of joy.

(sorry for the absence… had more cutting issues and other stuff…)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Brandon shook his head as Britney tried to explain herself. He didn’t care if they were best friends or not…all that mattered to him right now was making sure Kayley was going to be alright. He was worried sick about her and while he thought she was a bitch for making him see her do that, he knew deep in his heart that he’d deserved it. After the way they’d started talking, he had been hoping they could be friends, at bare minimum, if not more, eventually, but then he’d gone off and had unprotected sex with Britney… He tried to think it was simply because he was a male and things like that had a huge effect on men…most of the time…especially teenage guys… But if she wanted to blame him for that, she had every right to. Brandon watched with pain-filled eyes as Britney whispered to Kayley something he couldn’t catch. But seeing the look on Britney’s face when she rose again made his heart break. Perhaps Britney wasn’t as bad as he originally thought…perhaps she acted like a heartless bitch sometimes but there had to be meaning behind it, right? He couldn’t just chalk her up to being a complete slut…after all…it was likely he was going to have a child with that ‘complete slut.’ It was scary when he realized how ready he was for this…which was absolutely not-at-freaking-all. He had to at least try and love Britney now…because he knew that if he couldn’t love Britney…there would be no way in hell he’d ever be able to fully love the child he’d made with her.

~~~

Later that day Brandon was exhausted from having worried so much. He was worried about Kayley and he was anxious about what the pregnancy test was…he’d been sitting in Kayley’s hospital bedroom all day and every time her heartbeat flat-lined it scared the shit out of him, even though he’d learned by now that it never happened for more than a second or two. He’d been assured she’d be fine eventually, and that she wasn’t so much in danger anymore, but he still worried like hell. How could he not? When someone’s heartbeat randomly stopped every now and again you kind of assumed the worst. Eventually he’d left her room to gather his nerves and had gone back in when he was sure he could handle it in a more manly fashion, which he was glad that he was able to do his second time around.

Brandon looked up when someone walked in, smiling gently at Britney when she came over and sat on his lap. Brandon nodded slowly and looked at the test when it was pulled into his view. His heart constricted painfully in his chest. Knowing it was true…he wasn’t ready. He was terrified. How was he going to provide for Britney and the new baby? How was he going to make sure they were well off...? He already had a job, and he’d have to spend all of the money he’d worked on saving for college on the new baby. His life was going to change completely and he wasn’t ready for it. At the moment he felt the child was a mistake, which, sort of, it had been, but he knew…he knew that he’d rather have the child. Plus, they could always put it up for adoption when he or she was born… right now all he had to do was provide for Britney and plan for the best. Brandon returned the kiss somewhat reluctantly. When he saw the look on Britney’s face, he couldn’t help but feel a bit more at ease. He remained quiet, however, looking at Kayley’s mostly unmoving face. I’m sorry it all worked out this way, Kayley… he thought quietly to himself before turning to look at Britney, “Britney…” he said quietly, “Are you ready for this?”

[ I completely understand the sentiment... I hope everything's alright now. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down